Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? (9033 Views)

Does Marriage Destroy Friendship?: Vote / What Does Marriage Means To You? / Does Marriage Make People Happy Or Do Happy People Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 2:08am On Sep 23, 2008
rampagain:

y do u ask? smiley smiley

thank u kiss kiss
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 5:14am On Sep 24, 2008
n
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 3:11am On Sep 27, 2008
:p :p :p
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by ladibright(f): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Queenisha1:

For me, I married my soul mate
a man who loves the Lord, loves me and would give his life for me
I married at the prime of my life  so I don't really know what it means to be single and live on my own.
I married a man who lets me be me cool and  the big change is me realising that my decisions affect him and our family
I've always been a homebody so marriage suits me well.
What I like best about being married[b] to the one I'm married to ([/b]who by the way, is a very intelligent man) is knowing that when I pick up the phone and call wherever he is, he'll drop everything and give me the attention required.
That's why I get mad when I see all the generalizations on Nairaland about Nigerian men.
There are still many good men out there and I have one of them nightly on my bed wink
wow... I need to get a husband.. Any available dude?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? / Juju For Love! Any Experience? / Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.