Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (597983 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by nevachange(f): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2012
would like to attend the convention or get a location close to me<< how do i go about it randi_luv@yahoo.com .. update me pls
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by profbujandy2012yahoocom: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2012
Hello,mr initiator.my name is bolarinwa jacob taiwo and am leaving at N0 53 inisha road ikirun osun state,nigeria.Age is 30years old and while my phone number is,+2348130292771 +2348128249768.since my graduation from school,I've been itching to be a member of church of satan for a very long time.And i know that you people are real and that is why i call on you to rescue me from the bondage of poverty which am in now."poverty definition,is the state of being very poor".people of satan,am ready to follow the lucifer and follow the rule and regulation being given to me after you must have initiated me,but solve my problem first.I don't have the money you asked for by sold a seed to the illuminati kingdom,but am fully ready to serve the lucifer if he ready give me what i want from him.here mention;riches and wealth,power and so on.

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by SoftVersion(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2012
Everyone of you is not better than those that get their wealth from money rituals or so called “ajoo“. You may gain all the wealth today and die tomorrow. Satan will give u a chicken and will take a man from you(Note that). God is good, just and holy, believe in HIM... Satan is doom.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by toluxa1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2012
omoluabi@2010:
There is a way seems good unto man but the end thereof is death beware!!!

This one doesn't even seem good. Its seems good only to the retarded.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Weselion1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2012
Person wey put this thing for front page na member,why are you helping them advertise?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Shokoloko(f): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2012
please the 10,000 entry fee for the church of satan is non-negotiable. for reasons.the account nos is now ecobank account nos: 0000241985. the account name: the last church. dont forget: this is the new account nos
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Shokoloko(f): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2012
[quote author=nevachange]would like to attend the convention or get a location close to me<< how do i go about it randi_luv@yahoo.com .. update me pls[/quote pay the money first into the last church account nos. hurry while offer lasts
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by joudini(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2012
Reading through these posts, l am able to deduce one thing; Poverty is the root of most evil.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Enosa1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2012
U know what will happen? Immediately you become a member, your name will be wipe forever from the BOOK OF LIFE. revelation 20:15 and whosoever was not found written in the book of life, was cast into the lack of FIRE. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, THIS IS FACT!!!

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by deelobe: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2012
THIS MUST REALLY BE A JOKE. SATAN IS SATAN AND WHOEVER IS DOING OR WRITING THIS MUST BE EVIL, FUNNY AND S HOULD BE CHECKED
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Godmann(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2012
God save my soul from wickedness.

To the people of Church of Satan, count me and my people off. We belong to God.

I hate all evil men as personified by Satan himself
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Baawaa(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2012
Fake people with fake ideas
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by darrey007: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2012
what a trash
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by ayodele123(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2012
DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THE LIE THAT YOU CAN JOIN AND WALK OUT IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED
ONCE YOU JOIN THEM, NO GOING BACK EXCEPT VIA DEATH!
SATAN HAS NOTHING TO OFFER YOU BUT TO LURE YOUR SOUL INTO ETERNAL DESTRUCTION
JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOU.
ACCEPT HIS OFFER OF SALVATION AND BE SAVED.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE
TOMOROW MAY BE TOO LATE.(2 Corinthians 6:2)
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by abouqi(f): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2012
Shokoloko: please the 10,000 entry fee for the church of satan is non-negotiable. for reasons.the account nos is now ecobank account nos: 0000241985. the account name: the last church. dont forget: this is the new account nos

I pity you those that might want to follow you. They don't know this is a pure 419 business! Well l don't blame you,; the Mumus can't even think of better things to do with the 10,000 in the first place.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
nevachange: would like to attend the convention or get a location close to me<< how do i go about it randi_luv@yahoo.com .. update me pls

are you for real?

what will it profit a man to gain the world and lossed his soul in hell that burns with brimstone? remember we are in the 24th hour, and the lord will come anytime from now. goodluck
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by specialson(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii world i want to join my name is specialson you people can contact me with this gunakrishnarobert@yahoo.com call +2348139414146
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by emofine2(f): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2012
I’m curious. . .is there a promised final destination for those who practise Satanism?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2012
First of all tis a joke,even if i'm a satan new /intened to b i'll nt fall 4 tis 4 two reasons.
1st of all satanism isnt abt wealth bt abt elevation of the human soul to become a god head,nt abt registration more of a conviction if u need an initiation u perform it on ur own,if u get a group to help ok.
2ndly askin for money for wat so ever for a religious notion is WRONG!,religion n spirituality is an open gate even one can pass through freely.for cryin out load ur workin towards being a god head ,spiritual advancement nt wealth,wealth will come as a result of power u posses to influence urself n others.
Aka tis is 419 stuff.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by emofine2(f): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2012
satanism isnt abt wealth bt abt elevation of the human soul to become a god head

Interesting. Initially I thought Satanism was an antithetical belief-system to the Abrahamic faiths in particular Christianity.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by ojleader: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
I want to be a member of church of satan. I need your process
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by ojleader: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2012
i want to acquire church of satanism wealth
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by ojleader: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2012
i want to acquires church of satanism wealth
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Marvise(m): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2012
celinedion: if you are a member of the church of satan please drop a note here.
new members are welcomed. our parent church is america with members including celine dion and several others.
Barack Obama is a secret member and will declare his membership immediately after winning elections.
you are guaranteed a visa to the usa for our annual convention in february next year. members are usually stupendously rich because we connect you fast. be the first to join this elite church in nigeria. we are not a cult. you are free to leave the church if you are not satisfied but it rarely if ever happens.
so, are you ready to join?
drop a note here

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by ojleader: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
I am full ready to join church of satan and waiting to have my visa for annual convention february 2013,thank you
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2012
emöfine2:

Interesting. Initially I thought Satanism was an antithetical belief-system to the Abrahamic faiths in particular Christianity.
no,it abt bcomin a godhead aka lik god.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by LILHOVAH: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2012
I JUST TO BE A MEMBER,PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.