Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ugly Britain - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ugly Britain (106730 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain / Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office / Immigrants To Pay Fee To Enter Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2008
Almost everywhere you turn na so so ashewo prostitutes you go dey see

[url]http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?Prostitutes_sell_sex_for_just_%A315&in_article_id=292579&in_page_id=34[/url]

Full sex for as low as £10 now is current deal. Soon the ting go become buy one get one free because country hard. Then go even fisi [dash you] better shanker disease wey black man no dey get self for the rest of your life
Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 12:51am On Oct 18, 2008
if you love yourself,do not I REPEAT DO NOT walk anytime after 6pm anywhere in lewisham area or eltham especially wearing an expensive watch,using your mobile phone it isworse than oshodi,my fone anywhere jamo boys sold itto will attest to this lol
and the chinese man that was mugged in lewisham highstreet around 6.30pm of his rolexwill attest to it as well
ifyou are black and you love your head,do not i repeat again do not go tolive in stoke on trent one of the two areas with the highest concentration of british national party,for she she de s (new arrivals)its the far right racistall white group i v said my own o
Busy_body:

MON DARLINK, YOU ARE WRONG tongue. Even if you are born in the UK, you no longer have the option to state either African or Black African, they have created a brand new ethnic origin for us, it is called NIGERIAN, it even has it's own special code. Don't believe me? Check those forms you mentioned again.
hmmmn,very soon we ll be filling our village racial/ethnic cleansing on a subliminal and united kingdom is supposed to be a melting pot grin
Re: Ugly Britain by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2008
Time don nearly reach to dey dress like crazeman / masquerade o . Winter don nearly come.

Hilarious grin grin
Re: Ugly Britain by bawomolo(m): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2008
na your papa dey dress like crazeman grin
Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2008
bawomolo:

na your papa dey dress like crazeman grin
See amala .
We dey talk important material this one he dey curse papa . Opposite people. Make i yab am ?
Re: Ugly Britain by kadman(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2008
pafun:

See amala .
We dey talk important material this one he dey curse papa . Opposite people. Make i yab am ?

Abeg no yab am,pity am small lol
Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2008
You know some blokes don't even know whether they are men or women anymore , so they dress up like women anyway !
(Na these kind people bros bawomolo go like well well grin grin)

This one was even dumb enough to get married. cheesy cheesy

Now you are beginning to see small small what Sodom must have been like.
Re: Ugly Britain by maedan(f): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2008
chei! Pafun, I officially love ya! Not just because you started this ultimately funny thread, but bc you're very witty about making your point! Thank goodness you didn't allow anything to stop you from posting more pictures. More, more.

on a more serious note, there are "citizens", and there are sons and daughters. If I like, born in UK or not or 10 years in diaspora or not, I remain a daughter of the African soil. Naija, live on.
Re: Ugly Britain by Fhemmmy: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2008
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ugly Britain by vislabraye(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2008
Oh my God! Take a goodlook at those  gay blokes. As bad as Nigeria is, Britain also has its bad side. Life is not so rosy cos they'll kill u with tax, But they are fond of yapping other countries,
Re: Ugly Britain by bawomolo(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2008
yeye man you are now featured on punch, go on jo. grin grin
Re: Ugly Britain by bagoma(f): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2008
Pafun,
you are so funny. cheesy
carry go my brother, i love this thread, the different opinions/arguments rather adds to it than take away from it.
Re: Ugly Britain by QBSauceKid: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2008
Awon haters.
Will all this reduce the queue at british embassy?

Pafun, enter line hen chance dey.No dull o.
Re: Ugly Britain by hallagoni: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2008
this is unnecessary, of no use. i think we should concentrate more on building ourselves (nigeria) than trying to spoil the other. Leave them to their wahala. Common pafun! a bi wetin be ur name, u can be more inspiring
Re: Ugly Britain by chamotex(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2008
Whats the posters point? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ugly Britain by tangent(f): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2008
chamotex:

Whats the posters point? undecided undecided undecided undecided

he is just making a fool of himself. these pictures have not proven anything.
Re: Ugly Britain by eldee(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2008
cryptobuzz:

Pafun please allow me,

One of the most famous british singers, murdering pubic lice,

Point of correction . . . that's the world's best singer for 2007
She's won multiple Grammy awards, she's sold more in the US than here
Re: Ugly Britain by Phemour: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2008
Pafun is very lucky Seun wey own the website, dey never feature him for Punch, Pafun wey just get 84 post  .

Hope no one is envious
Re: Ugly Britain by redsun(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2008
Some times we tend to think white people are from mars,they are just humans like us,even more frail,but their problems are not as basic as ours.Their problems right now are just mainly problems of defiance,challenging what is,drugs,achohol,broken homes,,adult like out of control children,serial killing,paedophilia,weird sexual orientation,depressions,strange illnesses and so on,but our problem are just problem of basic needs,unwarranted and nothing can justify a situation like that.Even the poshest areas in lagos ,like ikoyi and victoria island still can't compare with rubbish filled places in england.

No sane nigerian will ordinarily prefer england to nigeria,hell no,but for the madness at home.We will always remain second class citizens and unfulfilled in a whiteman's land,always taken for shelter seeking pests.

Living abroad is an eye opener,it shows you all the opportunities,endowments and obligations you have as an individual in your own country.
Re: Ugly Britain by naijacutee(f): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2008
The article on Punch is so good. I suggest you guys read it!!
Re: Ugly Britain by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2008
This is why Nigerians will keep on being followers.
If anyone thinks there is no ghetto/wayward life/poverty in developed nations, you must be stupid.
There is no need for this.
Instead of Nigerians to develop their country, they're busy looking for setbacks in a developed nation. After, them go talk say "naija 4 eva", nonsense
Re: Ugly Britain by QBSauceKid: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2008
Ah ahn!
is it nt jst nw pple were loving and caressing pafun?
Some Nigerians have sense.
Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2008
Actually to be "treated like a dog" is a complement.

Top Dog

There is a really fine line between dogs and babies - in fact both words are often interchanged

And between dogs and children generally - most couples chose EITHER to buy a dog or to have a baby

Re: Ugly Britain by kadman(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2008
Pafun. . . Have you read the article in Punch ? I'm proud of you Bro. I only wish they had mentioned your name in it. Nice one

Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ugly Britain by sophienwa(f): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2008
haba, the guy that said you can't walk around Eltham after 6pm,na u sabi.i've lived in eltham for about 6 years now and i go and come as i please oh; never been robbed, attacked or racially abused so stop painting a false picture of the area.
generally, i see the funny side of this tread but i promise you it definitely wont put people in naija off coming to the uk. infact even if u show pictures of people being shot on arrival @ heathrow, i bet u people will still take their chances.
Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2008
kadman:

Pafun. . . Have you read the article in Punch ? I'm proud of you Bro. I only wish they had mentioned your name in it. Nice one

Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I beg I no dey read paper o ! Na so so bad bad thing them dey write inside paper. Make we laugh small my brother.
Punch which day ?
Re: Ugly Britain by fyneguy: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2008
what article are you guys talking about? whats the headline? pls post the link here
Re: Ugly Britain by femionasan(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2008
Check the back page of todays punch. U will see it there.
Re: Ugly Britain by fyneguy: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2008
back page ke? i thought it was online o
Re: Ugly Britain by affee(f): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2008
just go to nairaland forum, it's there

@pafun
GR8 job
Re: Ugly Britain by femionasan(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2008
Re: Ugly Britain by femionasan(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2008
Sorry about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.