Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (34896 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by tydd(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2014
Took solace in playing temple run 2....suffered real withdrawal syndrome.....its a pity we ve lost like 6months of data,,,,hope seun can bring that back
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by eluquenson(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2014
How are we gonna get all our deleted topics back online?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2014
adexsimply: If it had no backup, trust me we wouldn't be having this conversation
There is no back up. All previous thread between mid-January 2014 to early June is gone. GONE! Its so bad that Nairaland Administrators had no back-up architecture in place.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Olayemie(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2014
I was like dreaming, as if this world has come to an end.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by J3da: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2014
I missed all the yabbing(comments) from haters who like to attack OPs...
I Miss the war of FTC pple, celebrity gossip on FP n pple crying out to moderators to watch what they bring to. I miss NL only small sha wink
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by mcdreeezy: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2014
At first I thought it was jux gonna last for a few mins but then it lingered for hours and then, for days. I was wondering what went wrong, I googled and also visited the FB page and I discovered I wasn't the only one. I also stumbled upon another forum where I saw many of NL members like Vivly, Prowizy, Idrismusty97, Badoo and some others. Good to be back tho
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2014
Titiluvly: Finally..our nairaland is back..ThankGod..cheesy

Our ? abi seun's NL grin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2014
Did i miss it?,
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by agrovick(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2014
4 pages within how many minutes, ogini?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by DeCleff(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2014
Can't really explain how i felt but pls don't allow such to happen again.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Leemak: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2014
I really missed nairaland for necessary updates, i was so redundant in surfing internet during d period but thanks to presstv.com and soccernet.com.......oh dear Nairaland, i missed u dearly!!!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by hollajay(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2014
It was like they komot my scrotum lipsrsealed
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by yomisley: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2014
same here dude. i miss alot . life was boring to me...
jafsumar07: Internet became so boring for me, and was really missing lots of tips and ideas I normally get from here. I also missed all the world cup episodes cos I followed 98.9 percent of the tournament here on Nairaland. Thanks its back online, but then why would anybody attack such a web forum loaded with so many interesting stuffs like Nairaland?
May God save us from the evil hands anywhere they are, in water, land, air and the internet.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria, God bless Nairaland.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Emmysteve(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2014
I missed Nairaland sha but Twitter and Facebook is always there for me.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by komek(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2014
It was during this period I discovered I am addicted to NL. Pls pple shud create a thread where one can also log on to other online forum like NL. I need to have alternative to NL pls.

I was in constant touch with other NLders that I have there contacts. It was not funny at all
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Valentinooo: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2014
There was a story I was reading before the attack n now the story is gone.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by harlos: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2014
embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed

I missed all my e-friends embarassed
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Leemak: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2014
I strongly believed that the hacking of nairaland is carried out by foolish GEJ e-rats supporters,bunch of clueless fatheads.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Rawshal(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2014
omo e no easy oo. is jst dey sleep around like goat, I no even enjoy myself @ll
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by onuwaje(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2014
hollajay: It was like they komot my scrotum lipsrsealed
Spot on bro
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by karlnyeno: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2014
I did not know dat dis forum is that important untill period hackers brought it down. I tried entering nairaland almost every three three minuts but 2 no avail. I was so frustrated but i'm so happy dat my darling forum is back. All glory and adoration be ascribe 2 almighty God. Those hackers should stop dat nonsense o
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2014
I never know I'm Addicted to Nairaland until the transition, really missed so many things on Nairaland ,especially the post Election opinions trending from Ekiti Gubernatorial.

But I thank God I was able to read hard for my examination because Nairaland is a distraction to me at times.

Kudos to Seun for making it back and please help us restore our lost data, topics and posts
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by richfaxy: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2014
Surfing the net had been very boring, never knew i was addicted to Nairaland until this incident.

i found my self going nairaland for update on News and what is trending. Alas i kept seeing the same page

Well, Thank God nairaland is back.

Nairaland admins just have to ensure they constantly do frequent backups so as to ensure that they can

always easily recover in cases of foreseen circumstances like this

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Tval(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2014
Our data of January 10 to when nairaland went offline are gone!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by onuwaje(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2014
Missing persons
1.Caseless
2.Gentlemimi
3.Ellantracey
4.Lynptera
5.Onila
6.Eyoniggar
7.Stag
8.Drnoel
9.Prowizy
10.Ijaw citizen
Etc
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by udemzyudex(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2014
miss nairaland like mad.......

Jeez...i'm addicted
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by emydot(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2014
Data loss or what?? After 5 days, Seun be careful o...
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by LyfeJennings(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2014
No Site like nairaland.com. Not even CNn has it like nairaland. It felt terrible

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2014
thank God nairaland is back

Cheers!!!
Samuel
[b][/b]
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Ranchhoddas: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Tallesty1:
WTF!!!!! So lonely because nairaland was offline? Yhu mean yhu have replaced yhur reals friends with nairaland? Jesus Christ In Heaven!!!!
hahahaha.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
A̶̲̥̅m so happy Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ be back on NAIRALAND,, all other forums are shit,
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed 1st to comment fans so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.