Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (20756 Views)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by sseunth(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
i am in
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by francies(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
@ssunth u in for me?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by sseunth(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
francies: @ssunth u in for me?
francies: @ssunth u in for me?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Letter of Apology

We regret to announce the ''dissolution'' of the Dating Game contest. We were unable to receive the contestants' entries after the information was posted. We are sorry for the inconveniences this contest might have caused you while trying to see to the success of it.

We shall strive to introduce better contest(s) in subsequent time.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

The Dating Game Crew
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
xynerise: Letter of Apology

We regret to announce the ''dissolution'' of the Dating Game contest. We were unable to receive the contestants' entries after the information was posted. We are sorry for the inconveniences this contest might have caused you while trying to see to the success of it.

The Dating Game Crew

Eyaaa.. grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
olubukato:

Eyaaa.. grin
Shiit happens grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
xynerise:
Shiit happens grin

True dat my oga grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Jbond(m): 12:03am On Jul 28, 2014
xynerise: Letter of Apology

The Dating Game Crew
Mtcheeewww
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2014
olubukato:

Eyaaa.. grin
Why na? Instead of 2 d cry U dey laffgringrin

Good morning o
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by marcelie(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
i need a girlfriend, watsapp
08035330007, bbm 7E384E48.
ladies between 16 and 35
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Why na? Instead of 2 d cry U dey laffgringrin

Good morning o

Uncle K, I hail you o..
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
olubukato:

Uncle K, I hail you o..
Chief i hail u X2 o.

Werin dey happen na?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Chief i hail u X2 o.

Werin dey happen na?
You are everywhere. o ga o. undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: You are everywhere. o ga o. undecided
Just tryna be everywhere like U, o ga o undecidedtongue
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Just tryna be everywhere like U, o ga o undecidedtongue
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Truckpusher(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
olubukato:

Uncle K, I hail you o..
E-boy Aw far? grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah:
See her face o... Pls smile 4 me.

I actually meant dat U are my mentor na, xo u should be proud dat U r mentoring me dear... Oya use dis kisses and loosen dos ugly/cute face of urstonguetongue
kisskisskisskissgringrin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Truckpusher: E-boy Aw far? grin
shockedshockedshockedshocked
E-boy?? shocked

A man with about 50 e-wives and uncountable e-children.

Chief Olubukato, u hear wetin Truckpusher kall U xo??
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
See her face o... Pls smile 4 me.

I actually meant dat U are my mentor na, xo u should be proud dat U r mentoring me dear... Oya use dis kisses and loosen dos ugly/cute face of urstonguetongue
kisskisskisskissgringrin
Mtchew.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Mtchew.
shocked
I will deactivate my account cry cry
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
shocked
I will deactivate my account cry cry
Lol.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Lol.
Shey U r now happy ba.. No problem. Dia ris God in everything we are doing
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Shey U r now happy ba.. No problem. Dia ris God in everything we are doing
grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: grin
Why are U laughing at me, i will tell my mummy shoefreak o. And u knw she will beat U as she normally doestonguetongue
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Why are U laughing at me, i will tell my mummy shoefreak o. And u knw she will beat U as she normally doestonguetongue
Lmao.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Shey you no go leave my son alone abi. I will tie your legs to a table now. tongue
MzMariah: Lmao.

KelvinGraphics:
You too, your mouth no dey close ni. You too talk. You are everywhere. **knocks his head**
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
shoefreak: Shey you no go leave my son alone abi. I will tie your legs to a table now. tongue
grin cheesy sorry ma.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by zicoraads: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Shoefreak grin grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hiya. See your shiny teeth. cheesy
zicoraads: Shoefreak grin grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
How come Bukato is so popular with the ladies. Everywhere, olubukato, olubukato...hmm
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
And he fear me like mofedaku grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
marcelie: i need a girlfriend, call
08144815453, bbm 7E384E48.
ladies between 16 and 35
Serious case undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

.. / Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.