Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words (5812 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by barackodam: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
dre11:

nope coolcoolgrin

Wat else
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Miner13:

hian

no space for hate

love too sure

anyway my regard to him

i remain your e-prophet

to who ?
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Lorlaahlozz: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mine was....so should I add ur name to d list
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by lanicky(f): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
When a guy told me..
My reply was...*what!!.. u're joking right?* undecided
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Mine was....so should I add ur name to d list

cheesy
So u get diary for them........
Nah which number he dey selfgrin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 1:51am On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

to who ?

His Irreplaceable Macushla[HIM]. cool
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Lorlaahlozz: 3:31am On Jun 28, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
So u get diary for them........
Nah which number he dey selfgrin
no b me talk am..naa d guy talk am
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Islie: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2014
the reply i got was that.......

Its a lie jooorgringrin
as in she feels i was not serious
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: no b me talk am..naa d guy talk am

cheesy
how u take sabi that kin guy selfundecided
because he no sabi relate at all...... he should have politely said it
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by jayyungg(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2014
nyere84: meaning??
Meaning it didn't happen. Shekina.

2 Likes

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Miner13:

His Irreplaceable Macushla[HIM]. cool

na wa o, what would that mean?
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Missmossy(f): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
Odilafta: Guy:I love you sad

Me: K
Lollz....why naa?
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

na wa o, what would that mean?

your adorable darling
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Is_lie: the reply i got was that.......

Its a lie jooorgringrin
as in she feels i was not serious

why should i doubt this

when a complete you is a lie

no different just like jabesh

your name! yourself! grin grin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
Miner13:

your adorable darling

who exactly are u referring to?
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

who exactly are u referring to?

guess
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Miner13:

guess

I ain't good at guessing .
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

I ain't good at guessing .

we'll talk on that another day

but

him too sure undecided
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by zeb04(f): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
undecided I love you on the ist date?
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Miner13:

we'll talk on that another day

but

him too sure undecided

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

you be fire holding

why your head dey burn

abi volcanic eruption? angry
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Miner13:

you be fire holding

why your head dey burn

abi volcanic eruption? angry
oya lemme sad
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by DocAdray(f): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
[quote
author=tobiboss]She said "wow, me too... **i was smiling wildly and abt
going in for a kiss, then she said...** "me too... I love me too" I
was ashamed dat day ehn[/quote]

Hahaha, eleyi igidi gan!
Eyah...
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 29, 2014
D response for an impromptu "I love u" is actually nt genuine, u'll get somfin lyk "me too" or "I love u too" witout d person meaning it, jst dat some people love being told wat dey wana hear wifout mindin weda its a lie or not
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Islie: 7:16am On Jun 29, 2014
Miner13:

why should i doubt this

when a complete you is a lie

no different just like jabesh

your name! yourself! grin grin

undecided
so, elantracey no do you nah my moniker name u dey attack nowangry
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by 5minsmadness: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2014
Me: I love you

She: ****looks at me for like a minute then grabs me and gives me a deep kiss. We were in a fast food restaurant and other customers started to stare. Then she stops, sits back, smiles and says:
"See? Was it so difficult to say?"

2 Likes

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
@Africanapple hope this will be better
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11: @Africanapple hope this will be better
lets hope, lol
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
AfricanApple: lets hope, lol

cheesy
why the phrase let hope.....
Or is a way to keep preying eyes off cool

i hope all ur admires wont bombard me with question on what i did to their africanapplecheesygrin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
why the phrase let hope.....
Or is a way to keep preying eyes off cool

i hope all ur admires wont bombard me with question on what i did to their africanapplecheesygrin
lmao, my god! u.

dats just a way to show u i've seen it
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
AfricanApple: lmao, my god! u.

dats just a way to show u i've seen it

actually notcheesy

but, mah instint tell me sometin by the wayundecided.....
You know u nahgrin

so, let me go seaching for it before am left in the dark.......

Btw goodevening and aw was the weekendwink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos / A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? / Do Tura Soap Bleach Skin Or Tone Skin ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.