Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words (5824 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

actually notcheesy

but, mah instint tell me sometin by the wayundecided.....
You know u nahgrin

so, let me go seaching for it before am left in the dark.......

Btw goodevening and aw was the weekendwink
i dnt get it

gudeve, weekend is kinda quiet for me but not boring
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

actually notcheesy

but, mah instint tell me sometin by the wayundecided.....
You know u nahgrin

so, let me go seaching for it before am left in the dark.......

Btw goodevening and aw was the weekendwink
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
AfricanApple: i dnt get it

gudeve, weekend is kinda quiet for me but not boring

just checking if the guys aren't on the prowl....
Anyway the check came out negativecheesy

by the way..... its a week noticed u were given before u can post over there.......
So, i ask when is the notice going to expireundecided

kinder quiet...... that means ure calling the shots at home all day cool
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

just checking if the guys aren't on the prowl....
Anyway the check came out negativecheesy

by the way..... its a week noticed u were given before u can post over there.......
So, i ask when is the notice going to expireundecided

kinder quiet...... that means ure calling the shots at home all day cool
lol, u neednt bother about dem, i can handle dem

see eh, its like u will ask oga sheun o cos even i dnt knw, i'm fed up. d one week no won gree finish. everyday 'a week'

not really, everytin so complicated. right now i'm even fatigued but i got some kind tins to do like dat plus nl tinz, i missed u guys u knw
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by FAzalea: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
I will say..

"Really?"

"How come?"

" Since When?"

"Oh ok.."
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

some dream expert do say giving birth in a dream and breastfeeding it is a bad omen.....
And with the changes in the baby as u breast feed it gives some scary conotation..... because in real life is not suppose to be dat...

Thats the bit i can give u in this open forum
mayb i would have said more in an enclose pace
lol, i dnt knw how dat stuff got there, i was trying to transfer it frm my fb accnt to my gmail
biko, modify it b pple tink say na me dream o
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
AfricanApple: lol, u neednt bother about dem, i can handle dem

see eh, its like u will ask oga sheun o cos even i dnt knw, i'm fed up. d one week no won gree finish. everyday 'a week'

not really, everytin so complicated. right now i'm even fatigued but i got some kind tins to do like dat plus nl tinz, i missed u guys u knw

cheesy
the feeling is mutualwink

so, that mean ure economical with the truth before when u said it quiet but not borring

should i ask what brought about the instant fatique of urs cool

anyway......
Is that ur dream for realundecided and we need to ask the mod for their interpretation of the one week stuff cool
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
AfricanApple: lol, i dnt knw how dat stuff got there, i was trying to transfer it frm my fb accnt to my gmail
biko, modify it b pple tink say na me dream o

okays...
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
the feeling is mutualwink

so, that mean ure economical with the truth before when u said it quiet but not borring

should i ask what brought about the instant fatique of urs cool

anyway......
Is that ur dream for realundecided and we need to ask the mod for their interpretation of the one week stuff cool
lol, i dnt even knw how toput it, maybe i should say it was quiet but not boring, or better still lonely. but i did a lot of going up and down, my legs are even paining but it's reduced now
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
AfricanApple: lol, i dnt even knw how toput it, maybe i should say it was quiet but not boring, or better still lonely. but i did a lot of going up and down, my legs are even paining but it's reduced now

lonely
Thats a foreign word coming out of ur mouthcheesy
mayb have not heard u saying it for once....

Maybe u feeling his absencecheesy ..... distance is not a good ooooogrin

so who did the message, or are u telling me u had a massage machineundecided
maybe one of those online admires would have being useful in that aspect cool
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

lonely
Thats a foreign word coming out of ur mouthcheesy
mayb have not heard u saying it for once....

Maybe u feeling his absencecheesy ..... distance is not a good ooooogrin

so who did the message, or are u telling me u had a massage machineundecided
maybe one of those online admires would have being useful in that aspect cool
i'm sure feeling his absence, i always do, just dat sometimes its more stronger but... i dnt think today's lonliness is all about his absence besides i'm getting used to it. see eh, i just dnt knw sef, everytin is just somehow

i'm confused here, are u refering to d dream or my last statement in d last post
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
AfricanApple: i'm sure feeling his absence, i always do, just dat sometimes its more stronger but... i dnt think today's lonliness is all about his absence besides i'm getting used to it. see eh, i just dnt knw sef, everytin is just somehow

i'm confused here, are u refering to d dream or my last statement in d last post

ur last post dear......
Don't let anytin to be somehow.....
U define it urselfundecided

anyway, i guess we see 2morrow
its being great talking to u......
I hope 2 c u 2morrow and sleep tight.......
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

ur last post dear......
Don't let anytin to be somehow.....
U define it urselfundecided

anyway, i guess we see 2morrow
its being great talking to u......
I hope 2 c u 2morrow and sleep tight.......
okay then, gudnyt

u will hear frm me tommorrow
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by MrMac10(m): 2:09am On Jul 06, 2014
SUCK MY DICK .BIATCH WAS MY ANSWER
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 06, 2014
Mine was 'u beta face ur buk' embarassed
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by duality(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2014
I love you.

reply: Can you pay the bills?
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by lanicky(f): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Mine was 'u beta face ur buk' embarassed

Ao old were u then?

13 yrs I guess tongue
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by haibe(m): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2014
Her response was "since when have you had this in mind"
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2014
lanicky:

Ao old were u then?

13 yrs I guess tongue
9yrs.
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by MizMyColi(f): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2014
Errrmmm *scratches Head*

First n Foremost

GoodMorning and Happy Sunday Beta People: xtarxhyne, AfricanApple, Dre11, Missmossy and all ye Good people of RL. grin cheesy

Now, @Topic.....You see...

If ah tok ma own, evybody wee know embarassed cry

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

Errrmmm *scratches Head*

First n Foremost

GoodMorning and Happy Sunday Beta People: xtarxhyne, AfricanApple, Dre11, Missmossy and all ye Good people of RL. grin cheesy

u don start again
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by MizMyColi(f): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Xtarxhyne: u don start again
grin grin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: grin grin
Talk jo cheesy
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by MizMyColi(f): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Talk jo cheesy
Can't remember again oo
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Missmossy(f): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

Errrmmm *scratches Head*

First n Foremost

Same to u,hope u went to church?

Lollz @ everybody will knowcheesy
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by MizMyColi(f): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
Missmossy:
Same to u,hope u went to church?

Lollz @ everybody will knowcheesy
The ministry's moving. wink
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

Errrmmm *scratches Head*

First n Foremost

cheesy
good and plesant day 2 u
em!!!

Don't worrywink tell me because ur secrete is safe with me cool
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by MizMyColi(f): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
good and plesant day 2 u
em!!!

Don't worrywink tell me because ur secrete is safe with me cool
cry me ah can't remember sef grin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: okay then, gudnyt

u will hear frm me tommorrow

mah person....
If u don enter make u hala at me.......

Hope say u go churchundecided
and i guess the night did smile at yah...
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: cry me ah can't remember sef grin

cheesy
that means there are many...

Hum!!! smiley
But, u must remember the one that caught ur fancy first cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Surrounded By Her Exes On Her Birthday (Photos) / You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) / Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.