Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words (5895 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
dre11:

cry
every lady has this sub concious thought that every man have motives before he comes to pop in to see hercheesy
but, do u think its all guyscheesy cool.......... i reserve mah comment on thatlipsrsealed

so tell me how many experience had u have to come to that conclusionangry
and the person we talking about.......... what has being ur communication life before they came to see u.....
Is it someone that crushes on u
someone that flirts with u
someone that makes passes at u
someone that ure so explicit with and he felt............ lets try itundecided

there must be sometin ..........
To have come to this conclusion
i dnt think its all ladies, cos i knw of some ladies who thinks opposite

well for me its all guys

no guy i knw of dat i come in contact dat dnt wnt to have anytin to do with me. i'm telling u none.

i cant tell u how many exprience o, privacy light is blinking

both d ones dat crush and die o, abi ones dat flirt o or d ones dat pretends to be just friends
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: i dnt think its all ladies, cos i knw of some ladies who thinks opposite

well for me its all guys

no guy i knw of dat i come in contact dat dnt wnt to have anytin to do with me. i'm telling u none.

i cant tell u how many exprience o, privacy light is blinking

both d ones dat crush and die o, abi ones dat flirt o or d ones dat pretends to be just friends

if its all them......... then its gats to be u.......(lets be blunt here) may be ur approach, ur way of building up the interaction, mayb u have this sexual arousal in u, mayb temptation is in ur eyes, mayb ure playing into a man weak point and ure using it to your advantage....
Those are maybe.... cool

there is sometin ure definatetly doing dat makes them toil that way........

2nd bolded....... i deal with figures, so am just asking for approximation of figure so, i can figure out why u did say that, ........

Because friendship with the opposite sex builds better bond when u define which way u want the friendship to go #thinking
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
dre11:

if its all them......... then its gats to be u.......(lets be blunt here) may be ur approach, ur way of building up the interaction, mayb u have this sexual arousal in u, mayb temptation is in ur eyes, mayb ure playing into a man weak point and ure using it to your advantage....
Those are maybe.... cool

there is sometin ure definatetly doing dat makes them toil that way........

2nd bolded....... i deal with figures, so am just asking for approximation of figure so, i can figure out why u did say that, ........

Because friendship with the opposite sex builds better bond when u define which way u want the friendship to go #thinking
wat do u think i could be doing to make dem toil dat

i would like to knw wat u mean by maybe i have sexual arousal in me
and i dnt play into men's weak point

if i give u a number, according to my sis, miz everybody wee knw
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: wat do u think i could be doing to make dem toil dat

i would like to knw wat u mean by maybe i have sexual arousal in me
and i dnt play into men's weak point

if i give u a number, according to my sis, miz everybody wee knw

cheesy
guys are moved by what dey see........ so, just thinking, this is what they read from u, this is what they see, thats what they feel etc

why i made that assumptions is because u said ALL,
lady, cut the guys some slacks....... it might be from ur endundecided
If u said some or a large % i will understand cool but all, u given guys a bad image which i don't subscribe to that angry

So, check what u have being doing and makes amends.... and u see changes

ur sister don they infect u with that her langangry
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
guys are moved by what dey see........ so, just thinking, this is what they read from u, this is what they see, thats what they feel etc

why i made that assumptions is because u said ALL,
lady, cut the guys some slacks....... it might be from ur endundecided
If u said some or a large % i will understand cool but all, u given guys a bad image which i don't subscribe to that angry

So, check what u have being doing and makes amends.... and u see changes

ur sister don they infect u with that her langangry
what are they seeing dat they are moved, i dnt wear clothes dat are revealing, i dnt flirt, i dnt ever give dem impressions dat i'm available for intimacy, so wat

wen i said all, i meant all those i've come in contact with, i dnt knw abt others, i'm not one for generalising
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: what are they seeing dat they are moved, i dnt wear clothes dat are revealing, i dnt flirt, i dnt ever give dem impressions dat i'm available for intimacy, so wat

wen i said all, i meant all those i've come in contact with, i dnt knw abt others, i'm not one for generalising

still wraping mah head on it......
But, i will make no further comment, not here for nowlipsrsealed
but, just asking....... have this affect the way u view men
as in u know what am talking about
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
dre11:

still wraping mah head on it......
But, i will make no further comment, not here for nowlipsrsealed
but, just asking....... have this affect the way u view men
as in u know what am talking about
not at all, but as i grow everyday so is my understanding of men. u knw one thing i detest most about guys?
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: not at all, but as i grow everyday so is my understanding of men. u knw one thing i detest most about guys?

cheesy
evening darling......
Hum!!!! she has a lot of catlogue story about men....

Seems i need to learn from hercheesy .......
So, tell me what u detest about us cool
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
evening darling......
Hum!!!! she has a lot of catlogue story about men....

Seems i need to learn from hercheesy .......
So, tell me what u detest about us cool
ehh gud eve
are u a librarian?

d way u gossip abt women
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: ehh gud eve
are u a librarian?

d way u gossip abt women

cheesy
abeg define that ur word gossip ooooo

I hate to gossip.......but i communicate

so why did u say i gossipcheesy cool
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
abeg define that ur word gossip ooooo

I hate to gossip.......but i communicate

so why did u say i gossipcheesy cool

when i said 'you' i meant you guys, not just u dre
u knw how u guys use to spoil women in present of ur fellow guys na. especially if u evr had something to do with her and maybe u both have misunderstandings

i asked are u a librarian
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: when i said 'you' i meant you guys, not just u dre
u knw how u guys use to spoil women in present of ur fellow guys na. especially if u evr had something to do with her and maybe u both have misunderstandings

i asked are u a librarian

cheesy
don't ladies do what u just said and they are master of itgrin
ladies/girls are speciality in that aspect.....
They make and mar a guy with their mouth and side talks cool
check what keeps a ladies relationship going........ almost 95% of it is gossips
woman, i have sisters, aunt, friends, church memebers, colleague and so on who are females and i see this things.... cool

So, thats things is a lady world and notlipsrsealed
As per me....... i try not to kiss and telllipsrsealed

em!
Ur last question....... am an engineering
but, i learnt alot from people and i keep the notes in mah small head and sometimes in a pad
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
don't ladies do what u just said and they are master of itgrin
ladies/girls are speciality in that aspect.....
They make and mar a guy with their mouth and side talks cool
check what keeps a ladies relationship going........ almost 95% of it is gossips
woman, i have sisters, aunt, friends, church memebers, colleague and so on who are females and i see this things.... cool

So, thats things is a lady world and notlipsrsealed
As per me....... i try not to kiss and telllipsrsealed

em!
Ur last question....... am an engineering
but, i learnt alot from people and i keep the notes in mah small head and sometimes in a pad
eeshh, dnt even go there. u got it all wrong, i mean women do gossip quite alright but saying its a woman's world makes no sense to me. okay see let me give u a critical example. a guy dat is forming bado maybe after a gal and probably d gal didnt accept, but because d gal gave him a little chance to come close to her and in order to show his friends wat a talented...
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: eeshh, dnt even go there. u got it all wrong, i mean women do gossip quite alright but saying its a woman's world makes no sense to me. okay see let me give u a critical example. a guy dat is forming bado maybe after a gal and probably d gal didnt accept, but because d gal gave him a little chance to come close to her and in order to show his friends wat a talented...

cheesy
em!!!!!
Before the girl agree that chance self....
U know how many over-gossip she go don yarn her friends say..................
You know how many times she go dom mumu the guy with her friends.....
You know how many yeye dem go don make

U knows name like mugu, maga, mumu, ode, spare tire, beleja yan, all those names the girl go don give the guy infront of her friends

abeg forget that parole cool nah woman dey gossip passangry

why do u think man take rejections more than the female
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
em!!!!!
Before the girl agree that chance self....
U know how many over-gossip she go don yarn her friends say..................
You know how many times she go dom mumu the guy with her friends.....
You know how many yeye dem go don make

U knows name like mugu, maga, mumu, ode, spare tire, beleja yan, all those names the girl go don give the guy infront of her friends

abeg forget that parole cool nah woman dey gossip passangry

why do u think man take rejections more than the female
i never type finish sef but it seems u are still gonna give me dsame answer

like i said, women do gossip but wit ur examples, dat only happens wen they are actually involved with each other but in guys' case even wen they have nothing to do with d lady, they want d world to believe otherwise just to show they are 'manly' hmmm
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: i never type finish sef but it seems u are still gonna give me dsame answer

like i said, women do gossip but wit ur examples, dat only happens wen they are actually involved with each other but in guys' case even wen they have nothing to do with d lady, they want d world to believe otherwise just to show they are 'manly' hmmm

thats where u get it wrong....
A boy those that
but a man will not do that....

He will only comment when he has sometin to do with her or his close friend and he will make it a brief as it suppose to be unless he is intoxicated by alcohol......

But, ladies will not only gossip if they have sometin going on...... they will gossip about his wears, his dress sense, his shoes, his face, his use of words and if d guy come try greet them.......... that one nah wahala for that guy....

If u come woo one of them.......... u don enter slaughter lab be that
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 1:36am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 1:37am On Jul 08, 2014
dre11:

thats where u get it wrong....
A boy those that
but a man will not do that....

He will only comment when he has sometin to do with her or his close friend and he will make it a brief as it suppose to be unless he is intoxicated by alcohol......

But, ladies will not only gossip if they have sometin going on...... they will gossip about his wears, his dress sense, his shoes, his face, his use of words and if d guy come try greet them.......... that one nah wahala for that guy....

If u come woo one of them.......... u don enter slaughter lab be that
which kind yeye 'boys does dat', both men guys and boys does it.
for d women, dats a lie, a very few percent of women do dat

u knw say una no dey woo with sense na, una dey come toast us like bread

and oh i wanted to correct u, its catalogue
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: which kind yeye 'boys does dat', both men guys and boys does it.
for d women, dats a lie, a very few percent of women do dat

u knw say una no dey woo with sense na, una dey come toast us like bread

and oh i wanted to correct u, its catalogue

cheesy
thats what you will say because ure a Female....... you gats to defend ur gender......
But, just one questioncheesy why is it a known notion that women are gossips, talking beingundecided
and men are known as a laid back being..........

em!!!!!!! thats on few cases
men are like a lion...... who takes it time, study the prey, see the weakness of the prey, understand the prey, guage the prey before he hits at the prey........
He believes the prey will definately be his own thats why he chase until....lipsrsealed cool
so, we woo with sence and we don't toast...... Its boys that toast and not guys/men cool

Just askingcheesy
what time do u sleep self
btw.............. goodmorning Akiracheesy gats to look for an appelation to use on you
*scratch head.... em!....... later*
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
thats what you will say because ure a Female....... you gats to defend ur gender......
But, just one questioncheesy why is it a known notion that women are gossips, talking beingundecided
and men are known as a laid back being..........

em!!!!!!! thats on few cases
men are like a lion...... who takes it time, study the prey, see the weakness of the prey, understand the prey, guage the prey before he hits at the prey........
He believes the prey will definately be his own thats why he chase until....lipsrsealed cool
so, we woo with sence and we don't toast...... Its boys that toast and not guys/men cool

Just askingcheesy
what time do u sleep self
btw.............. goodmorning Akiracheesy gats to look for an appelation to use on you
*scratch head.... em!....... later*
dis is not a matter of defending my gender, its not battle ofd sexes
its not a known notion, its just an assumption dat everybody want to believe. its just like d whites will describe blacks as troublesome pple whereas
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
whereas we are not what they have painted d blacks to be

u see us as a prey? and compare us to a prey? dre11 dats absurd

wait, i just hope u are not anti-feminist

i tell u, matured men sometimes lost it wen it comes to wooing a lady

wat time do i sleep? it depends, normally i scheduled my light out to be 9:30 but sometimes, i just cant sleep or maybe some little tinz kept me late
like last night, i look 4 sleep tire, d sleep leave me go chop suya o, i read and read hoping sleep to come, but no way. somehow somehow d sleep dragged itself and come o.

let me answer ur question well, most often i do sleep off b4 10:30

btw, dis week na xmas 4 me o, free chance to browse nl.

i'm waiting
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: dis is not a matter of defending my gender, its not battle ofd sexes
its not a known notion, its just an assumption dat everybody want to believe. its just like d whites will describe blacks as troublesome pple whereas

lady, i fault u by saying its an assume notion...... I don't believe that

its what we see, experience, feel and passed on from our fore fathers......
Even the movies, novels, book subscribe to this notion

so,
how is ur day goingcheesy
i hoped...... that note did deliver cool
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
The first time i told him i loved him
His reply was:You've just sent shivers down my spine......I love you too, I wanna please you.grin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
dre11:

lady, i fault u by saying its an assume notion...... I don't believe that

its what we see, experience, feel and passed on from our fore fathers......
Even the movies, novels, book subscribe to this notion

so,
how is ur day goingcheesy
i hoped...... that note did deliver cool
u didnt read d complete post

going kul, go and check
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: whereas we are not what they have painted d blacks to be

u see us as a prey? and compare us to a prey? dre11 dats absurd

wait, i just hope u are not anti-feminist

i tell u, matured men sometimes lost it wen it comes to wooing a lady

wat time do i sleep? it depends, normally i scheduled my light out to be 9:30 but sometimes, i just cant sleep or maybe some little tinz kept me late
like last night, i look 4 sleep tire, d sleep leave me go chop suya o, i read and read hoping sleep to come, but no way. somehow somehow d sleep dragged itself and come o.

let me answer ur question well, most often i do sleep off b4 10:30

btw, dis week na xmas 4 me o, free chance to browse nl.

i'm waiting

is just a comparative word trying to use the animal kingdom as an example.........
So, as to best explain what i was driving at........

@second bolded...... thats an act of despiration, when u invested so much emontions, time, care and so on and the result is not coming positive........ then some men lose it and result to that acts....
This has alot to do with our temperament, attitude and mould to absorbe shocks, disapproval etc.

Thats good...... it means i will be seeing more of u for now...
#don't like writting epistle again, aw can't i just write short note like herangry
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: u didnt read d complete post

going kul, go and check

i read it..... u said ure not defending................

But whereas to me ure
its not a notion but a practise..... only very few ladies are exempted form this
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
dre11:

is just a comparative word trying to use the animal kingdom as an example.........
So, as to best explain what i was driving at........

@second bolded...... thats an act of despiration, when u invested so much emontions, time, care and so on and the result is not coming positive........ then some men lose it and result to that acts....
This has alot to do with our temperament, attitude and mould to absorbe shocks, disapproval etc.

Thats good...... it means i will be seeing more of u for now...
#don't like writting epistle again, aw can't i just write short note like herangry
dat kind comparing they disconnect my veins o

hmm, desperation indeed.

dnt evade dis: i hope u are not anti feminist

dnt understand ur last sentence
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: dat kind comparing they disconnect my veins o

hmm, desperation indeed.

dnt evade dis: i hope u are not anti feminist

dnt understand ur last sentence

what is anti feminist self before i answer u....
Because i don't to start defending what is not

which last sentence...... the one in quotation or what
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Africanapple...... no response to the last PM
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 12:15am On Jul 09, 2014
dre11: Africanapple...... no response to the last PM
wen i won log in na im glo begin give headache o
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
AfricanApple: wen i won log in na im glo begin give headache o

eyah......
Una wey dey use glo selfcheesy

afternoon..........
And is d day going.......

Hope u did encounter hold-upundecided
wetin dey happen for airport road self....... Because i hear say the hold-up there nah die *guessing u did stay in lag shagringrin*

wetin weather they talk for ur side ATM.........
Em!!!!
I wan chop first make i reserve mah strenght to tey take spoon go mah mouthgrin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Where is africanapple........
I guess ur busy for now.......... Remember to tell me ur experience ooooooo

through the other waygringrin

its getting 2 weekend self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dear Romancelanders, I Am Now Born Again / Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party / I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.