Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words (5827 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by winner01(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Let's see some responses

I LOVE YOU.
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by buchibrand(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
I don't think i will be saying I LOVE U to any lady on first date very soon.
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Islie: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
where is dre11 and africanapple self......
Hin be like say this nah their longue selfgringrin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by stanboy28(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
I was surprised wen she told me dat "I LOVE U" word and my reply was"I DONBILIVIT"
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2014
Islie: where is dre11 and africanapple self......

shockedshocked
amebogringrin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Islie: where is dre11 and africanapple self......
dat eye wey u take dey do gbeborun so eh, i go comot am for u

usheeee, face ya work
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Islie: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2014
AfricanApple: dat eye wey u take dey do gbeborun so eh, i go comot am for u

usheeee, face ya work

cheesy
nah which work u give me self

dre11:
shockedshocked
amebogringrin

angry do the needfultongue

AfricanApple: dat eye wey u take dey do gbeborun so eh, i go comot am for u

usheeee, face ya work

cheesy
nah which work u give me self
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by roland2rule(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2014
dre11: Hey guys/lady.

what was the first response you got from a lady/guy u said i love u to on your first date.....

Anyway, mine was......... Why did it take u soo long to say itangry

mine was.... I love you..
she: I told u let me PRAY about it
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dannyfillz(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Well my first time isn't cute at all,when I told her I love u.... she jst look straight into my eyes and said...what did u knw about LOVE,i felt so embarrassed dat day
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mine was.. . I just came here to plaster my signature
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by MfonNelson: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I / How I Was Almost Scammed Here / Excited Bride Rocks Cleavage Revealing Gown For Her Wedding In Bayelsa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.