Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230787 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by PastorKun(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2014
Video of our gallant soldiers taking on boko haram in bama http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-27/nigerian-forces-attack-boko-haram/5699958
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by chronique(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2014
Are you sure those are Nigerian soldiers? A lil bit confused with some of the uniforms I'm seeing on them. However,kudos to them if they are.
PastorKun: Video of our gallant soldiers taking on boko haram in bama http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-27/nigerian-forces-attack-boko-haram/5699958

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Eldavido1: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2014
PastorKun: Video of our gallant soldiers taking on boko haram in bama http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-27/nigerian-forces-attack-boko-haram/5699958

The uniforms doesn't look like that of nigerian soldiers and the language the speak is strange completely. To say the are camerounians sounds more like it....If the are Nigerians, then i wish them God's protection!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by jteku(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2014
you dont need to link Nigerian soldiers with fake videos to be noticed on NAIRALAND,
if you want replies, just chat on BBM, whatsapp, facebook chat,we chat and 2go etc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Krak(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2014

Those are almost certainly Malian soldiers fighting the Islamic rebels.

That video has been online for some time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ibnsultan01: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2014
Krak:

Those are almost certainly Malian soldiers fighting the Islamic rebels.

That video has been online for some time.

I have searched the internet thoroughly for this video however, it seems ABC news is the only station with the video clip. The video was uploaded on 27th August.

Have you checked the source? The source is ABC news which is more credible than any other foreign source at the moment, they have been able to provide real battle situation videos of the Nigerian Army that the lying BBC, Reuters and Sahara Reporters cannot produce. That is actually the NA obituarilizing the basterrd boko terrorists. Confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ibnsultan01: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2014
The military is fighting HARD in maiduguri the boys are brave. Abuja is the only problem. SEUN un ibnSultan. You can't just run the FORUM like a dictator when we have freedom of speach in these country. Head shot delete/Ban this account and its Bye Bye to Nairaland.EasternLeopard, henry120 jakumo,krank,zuria komekn papiWata possible goodbye inAdvance. Godbless NA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Fynline(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2014

This is Mali bro. How could ABC not know, GOSh!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
A building in the footage has the inscription: Assemble Nationale. That says it all

BTW, Kudos to the NA

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Fynline(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
tokunboh:

I have searched the internet thoroughly for this video however, it seems ABC news is the only station with the video clip. The video was uploaded on 27th August.

Have you checked the source? The source is ABC news which is more credible than any other foreign source at the moment, they have been able to provide real battle situation videos of the Nigerian Army that the lying BBC, Reuters and Sahara Reporters cannot produce. That is actually the NA obituarilizing the basterrd boko terrorists. Confirmed.

Bro it is Mali please. I have seen the befor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Krak(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
tokunboh:

That means ABC is dumber than the BBC and AlJazeera, Sahara Reporters and Reuters. Did you take time to look closely at the signboards and writings on buildings?

And when did the Nigerian military start speaking French?

Plus I have seen that same video several months ago. And I can assure you that the one I saw was about 15 minutes long.

Pls lets not argue on this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
That video was surely not nigerian. Or Cameroon video its a mali soldiers but @ a point I saw a desert carmourflag like the nigerian own !
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by celeron40(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
This is so sad...NL's best thread has been reduced to this!! Fake photos and now a fake video!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Zuria(f): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ibnsultan01: The military is fighting HARD in maiduguri the boys are brave. Abuja is the only problem. SEUN un ibnSultan. You can't just run the FORUM like a dictator when we have freedom of speach in these country. Head shot delete/Ban this account and its Bye Bye to Nairaland.EasternLeopard, henry120 jakumo,krank,zuria komekn papiWata possible goodbye inAdvance. Godbless NA

Hi ibnsultan, Seun is not being a dictator...he probably wants the forum to project Nigeria in a more positive way, which would be a good thing. smiley

cheesy cheesy
My Lil advice to you is: Ensure you don't post topics that would "mock" the Nigerian Army as you may be viewed as a bh-sympathiser; you cant be in the "middle" as this war is against every Nigerian irrespective of tribe or religion. cool cool cool

For this thread, if you have pictures to show how men & women of the Armed Forces is making it possible for me to post this comment, post them here grin grin grin

Good bless every member of The Nigerian Armed Forces #keepingthepeace kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ibnsultan01: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Zuria:

Hi ibnsultan, Seun is not being a dictator...he probably wants the forum to project Nigeria in a more positive way, which would be a good thing. smiley

cheesy cheesy
My Lil advice to you is: Ensure you don't post topics that would "mock" the Nigerian Army as you may be viewed as a bh-sympathiser; you cant be in the "middle" as this war is against every Nigerian irrespective of tribe or religion. cool cool cool

For this thread, if you have pictures to show how men & women of the Armed Forces is making it possible for me to post this comment, post them here grin grin grin

Good bless every member of The Nigerian Armed Forces #keepingthepeace kiss kiss kiss
its pathetic pal what seun is doing. Contributions I have made towards ending the insurgency and to the military community ,he will never be able to it. The prize my buddies,mentors have paid towards fighting these crazyy bandits is not payable with money/blood. But it is important we tell the world the ugly truth that troops are fighting with bravery and courage with little/outdated aircover,equipments. Thanks to the men in Abuja who have chosen to let the insurgency to cont

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by kaboninc(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
tokunboh:

I created a new topic on Ihejirika and Boko Haram about the malicious lies promoted by APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
GJ !
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
siriusblack , i won't lie to you , this is superb but you have to know that this is infringement of the nigerian army. you are wrong sir except you take permission from appropriate authority.

imagine someone was asking you about the tactical deployment of snipers, barcanista was right.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by jteku(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2014
NAF take delivery of MI-35M attack helicopter,

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by project8(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2014
this video was during mali and d taureg fightn for th control of capital.malian troops pushed them out with d help of d French troops.i onced watched d full video,if u doubt me check for it on youtube
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by PastorKun(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2014
project8: this video was during mali and d taureg fightn for th control of capital.malian troops pushed them out with d help of d French troops.i onced watched d full video,if u doubt me check for it on youtube

Thanx for the correction, the video was actually posted by ABC a supposedly credible news media and labelled as Nigerian soldiers fighting boko haram. I posted the link based on the assumption of the credibility of ABC. Error is regretted.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2014
jteku: NAF take delivery of MI-35M attack helicopter,
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2014
copy and paste,u no fit even cite wer u copy am from.change o
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by skullz: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2014

grin Now we are ready to fight a war.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by jteku(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
giles14: copy and paste,u no fit even cite wer u copy am from.change o
oga giles, u've been on my nerves for a while now, whatz ur problem...so because beegs owns the pix nobody should use it again abi, all those pix on beegs blog, tell me he didnt copy it from somewia, he even gets pix from this sirius blacks trend.....abeg no de disturb me lyk say i de f**k ur wife or ur sista
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
patches689: I say this without the intention to insult or offend any members of this group.

You forgot something , to do what you have rightly stated, would mean the fat generals would have to spend as drafted within the budget, and forgo their looting, Boils down to corruption .
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2014
Where is everybody na
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2014
Someone body do something this thread I'd dying where is SiRIUs !!!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
jteku:
oga giles, u've been on my nerves for a while now, whatz ur problem...so because beegs owns the pix nobody should use it again abi, all those pix on beegs blog, tell me he didnt copy it from somewia, he even gets pix from this sirius blacks trend.....abeg no de disturb me lyk say i de f**k ur wife or ur sista
ur prick go lose if u try am.I only say make I dey cite our source.if I provoke u no vrx
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ibnsultan01: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
The fight with honor,loyalty and bravery. RIP to brave nigerian military personnels who died at bama today ,yesterday and the ones that have been dying all over the NorthEast to defend there Homeland
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ibnsultan01: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen. Coutesy beegeagle. photo which was shot
on Friday 29th August, 2014 and posted
originally and exclusively on BEEGEAGLE’S
BLOG, a freshly delivered Mi-35M attack
helicopter can be seen being unloaded from
a giant Antonov cargo plane at a location in
northern Nigeria (details withheld by me for
security reasons). This is the only photo of
this mean machine in cyberspace as I write
this…a true global exclusive.
The roundel of the NAF is visible on this side
towards the tail end and of course, it is the
only MiL attack helicopter of the NAF thus
far pictured in desert camouflage colour
scheme. Its special adaptations are visible
from here.
Congratulations to the NAF….Africa’s first
PROVEN (not merely claiming) user of the
Mi-35M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.