Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230508 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by kenpaul0: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
cool318:

Its only when there is mass desertation in the Army, that is only when the eyes of those CANNIBALS called Army Generals will clear, who derive pleasure in Feasting on the Flesh & Blood of our Soldiers.
I Wish there will be a Black day in the NA.

You are one senseless human Animal!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
kenpaul0:

his not senseless don't you see it coming some soldiers as refused to move to frontlines unless if they are better equiped if something is not done one day a whole divisions will just plot a mutiny. A lot of mutiny as being happening. And those fat ass generals are doing nothing and brave men r dying every day!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cool318(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
kenpaul0:

I want to believe that you are high on a Dung Shit when you typed your Wasted Life here.
I will send my Dogs to Lick u up if you dont mind who you address.
What do you know about the NA or Millitary?? Bingo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
angry The last security agency still present in Gwoza was today rooted out by about 1000 armed Boko Haram fighters with 8 APC. I just got this breaking news from my Cousin a MOPOL that Boko Haram have now completely over run the famous MOPOL Training Camp in Gwoza, after two unsuccessful attempts. That the insurgents pissed with their inability to conquer the camp after destroying a military base and warded off two attempt by the military to recapture Gwoza, today lunched a all out offensive on the camp.

Before this attack the MOPOL are the only security agency still maintaining a presence in Gwoza, and the camp is just about 10km to Gwoza town, while the military are stationed in Mubi about 70km to Gwoza town.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tit(f): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
I never knew there was any security presence in Gwoza.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Pangea: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
NafeesaAA: angry The last security agency still present in Gwoza was today rooted out by about 1000 armed Boko Haram fighters with 8 APC. I just got this breaking news from my Cousin a MOPOL that Boko Haram have now completely over run the famous MOPOL Training Camp in Gwoza, after two unsuccessful attempts. That the insurgents pissed with their inability to conquer the camp after destroying a military base and warded off two attempt by the military to recapture Gwoza, today lunched a all out offensive on the camp.

Before this attack the MOPOL are the only security agency still maintaining a presence in Gwoza, and the camp is just about 10km to Gwoza town, while the military are stationed in Mubi about 70km to Gwoza town.

What a dreadful news!
What is going on over there? angry
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Osama10(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
NafeesaAA: angry The last security agency still present in Gwoza was today rooted out by about 1000 armed Boko Haram fighters with 8 APC. I just got this breaking news from my Cousin a MOPOL that Boko Haram have now completely over run the famous MOPOL Training Camp in Gwoza, after two unsuccessful attempts. That the insurgents pissed with their inability to conquer the camp after destroying a military base and warded off two attempt by the military to recapture Gwoza, today lunched a all out offensive on the camp.

Seems to be getting worse by the day.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Where did they get the APC from

Should the intelligence agency not be tracking the movement of military hardware in and out of Nigeria
We are at war and some people are sitting there relaxing

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2014

hw much were u paid

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ozonna(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2014

I blame the army PR for not doing their jobs properly. If they had allowed SiriusBlack to continue his thread we wouldn't be subjected to rumours/lies like this one I just quoted.

Boko haram sympathisers will use this opportunity to fill the gap and continue spreading their evil propaganda.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by IdomaLikita: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
giles14: hw much were u paid

I may not like Nafeesa, but she has 1st hand info on the goings on in Borno! All the Info she has posted on this forum regarding d insurgency always turns out true when I go digging!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
We are serious soup in these country. Thanks to all useless and clueless leaders. Today's Operation by the insurgents could have been averted with communication equipment. Quick response tactical fully kited Troops. Back by Attack helos. We are approaching last Quarter still NO major big time. Defence spending. All we here is. New weapons are coming. Haba na donkey de bring them come NE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Clueless Pot belly chiefs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
IdomaLikita:

I may not like Nafeesa, but she has 1st hand info on the goings on in Borno! All the Info she has posted on this forum regarding d insurgency always turns out true when I go digging!
god bless u.pls dig to know if d dambowa is free
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ekken: 12:35am On Aug 21, 2014
hmmmm...
God have mercy on NIGERIA, all this for my fellow man(NIGERIAN)!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2014
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D35923:nigerian-air-force-acquiring-aw101-helicopters%26catid%3D35:Aerospace%26Itemid%3D107&sa=U&ei=J631U5fpC8a6O4iKgeAC&ved=0CAsQqQIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFGpWgFAcID0cYFBvAe49Di71aERA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2014
SiriusBlack: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D35923:nigerian-air-force-acquiring-aw101-helicopters%26catid%3D35:Aerospace%26Itemid%3D107&sa=U&ei=J631U5fpC8a6O4iKgeAC&ved=0CAsQqQIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFGpWgFAcID0cYFBvAe49Di71aERA

Brother. Hws Your North east tour going. I believe u are its almost over. Wish You all the best and God protection
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2014
The purchasing VIP transport for PAF. When NAF is in critical need of flying birds to fight back insurgents

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Krak(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2014
SiriusBlack: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D35923:nigerian-air-force-acquiring-aw101-helicopters%26catid%3D35:Aerospace%26Itemid%3D107&sa=U&ei=J631U5fpC8a6O4iKgeAC&ved=0CAsQqQIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFGpWgFAcID0cYFBvAe49Di71aERA

We are acquiring helicopters for VIP transport when we lack a potent and effective airforce.

Gaddem!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by kenpaul0: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2014
bidexiii: his not senseless don't you see it coming some soldiers as refused to move to frontlines unless if they are better equiped if something is not done one day a whole divisions will just plot a mutiny. A lot of mutiny as being happening. And those fat ass generals are doing nothing and brave men r dying every day!

What is all this talk about equipment It is not the size of the DOg but the size of the fight in the dog!!! Let the NA (especially those wannabe Soldiers) suck it up. Theirs is a call to duty not a call to relax. With motivation(and not just equipment) one can do anything. Case in study ISIS, they do not have what the Armed Forces in Iraq have...but they succeeded in routing the Iraqi army and their US weapons in every engagement time after time. The truth is that some Soldiers are not ready to FIGHT, they'd rather run like women abd beat up innocent civilians than fight. It is time for the REAL soldiers in the NA to STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by kenpaul0: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2014
cool318:

I want to believe that you are high on a Dung Shit when you typed your Wasted Life here.
I will send my Dogs to Lick u up if you dont mind who you address.
What do you know about the NA or Millitary?? Bingo

Please sharaap!!Na ur type dem dey talk....slowpoke
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ozonna(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2014

I don't want to believe that we are acquiring this for VIP use. I just want to believe they're acquiring this covertly to be used in the NE. These men can't be this heartless.

We should bombard twitter handle of Olukolade with questions like where the hell are the Super Tucanos,40 helos, etc.

These military leaders have made Nigeria laughing stock in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cool318(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
kenpaul0:

Please sharaap!!Na ur type dem dey talk....slowpoke

Young man, i still dont get your grudges here. Your posts defines your age. I can guess your age when i opted to enrol in 56th regular Recruitment in early 2000 which was still marred by Nigerian Factor.
What is MOTIVATION??
Who told you that Soldiers are not ready to engage Boko Haram??
I guess you are just jumping into the thread to get noticed. Go tro page 1-49

You are comparing ISIL with NA. Do you know that the Promise of 72 virgins, Fighting for Allah, KILL & you will be in Paradise are what motivates both ISIL & Boko Haram??

What Motivates our Gallant Soldiers i ask you??.
Is it the Poor War gadgets in their Possesion??, Is it their Allowance that is SHORTCHANGED??, Or is it the knowledge that Some corrupt senior Officer is Siphoning Pension & entitlements due to SOLDIERS in Battle.
Know the meaning of Motivation before you start spewing Thrash Kid!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by kenpaul0: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
cool318:

Young man, i still dont get your grudges here. Your posts defines your age. I can guess your age when i opted to enrol in 56th regular Recruitment in early 2000 which was still marred by Nigerian Factor.
What is MOTIVATION??

You are comparing ISIL with NA. Do you know that the Promise of 72 virgins, Fighting for Allah, KILL & you will be in Paradise are what motivates both ISIL & Boko Haram??

Is it the Poor War gadgets in their Possesion??, Is it their Allowance that is SHORTCHANGED??, Or is it the knowledge that Some corrupt senior Officer is Siphoning Pension & entitlements due to SOLDIERS in Battle.

All i see in your post is excuses!!! Do the Nigerian Soldiers need any better motivation than fighting for their homeland?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
cool318:

What is MOTIVATION??

Pray tell us what motivates men of the NA when beating up unarmed civilians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
kenpaul0:

All i see in your post is excuses!!! Do the Nigerian Soldiers need any better motivation than fighting for their homeland?

Since You are not short of motivation and the NA are recruiting why don't you enlist for service

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tit(f): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
1) The Ivorian Army could not stop the northern rebels.
2) The Malian army could not stop the Islamists
3) The CAR Army could not stop the Seleka rebels
It took civilian - the antibalaka - to rout these Islamists

4) The NA in its present deployment cannot stop Boko Haram.
If you do not remove saboteurs and cowards from its midst,
the NA will collapse, then from its ashes, people who value their fatherland will answer the call.

To avoid this scenario, weed out those not willing to send boko haram to al jarnah.
If not, we shall continue to hear stories of lack of coordination, outflanking of units, unexpected withdrawals, lack of ammunition, etc.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tunshe: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ozonna:

I blame the army PR for not doing their jobs properly. If they had allowed SiriusBlack to continue his thread we wouldn't be subjected to rumours/lies like this one I just quoted.

Boko haram sympathisers will use this opportunity to fill the gap and continue spreading their evil propaganda.

^^^ You wasted 7 lines spewing trash.

NafeesaAA, please keep the info coming.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tunshe: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
tit: 1) The Ivorian Army could not stop the northern rebels.
2) The Malian army could not stop the Islamists
3) The CAR Army could not stop the Seleka rebels
It took civilian - the antibalaka - to rout these Islamists

4) The NA in its present deployment cannot stop Boko Haram.
If you do not remove saboteurs and cowards from its midst,
the NA will collapse, then from its ashes, people who value their fatherland will answer the call.

To avoid this scenario, weed out those not willing to send boko haram to al jarnah.
If not, we shall continue to hear stories of lack of coordination, outflanking of units, unexpected withdrawals, lack of ammunition, etc.

Can you tell us how to implement your suggestions?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ozonna(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
tunshe:

^^^ You wasted 7 lines spewing trash.

NafeesaAA, please keep the info coming.

Trash You not only read and replied to what you call trash, you even counted the lines shocked. You are even a greater fool than I thought cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
kenpaul0:

Good question

To assist you

WILL THEY RUN AWAY IF BORNO IS THEIR ANCESTRAL LAND and THEIR FAMILY LIVES THERE
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tunshe: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ozonna:

Trash You not only read and replied to what you call trash, you even counted the lines shocked. You are even a greater fool than I thought cheesy

You are not different from a mad man rolling in a gutter shouting this swimming pool is cold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.