Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230737 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ozonna:

I blame the army PR for not doing their jobs properly. If they had allowed SiriusBlack to continue his thread we wouldn't be subjected to rumours/lies like this one I just quoted.

Boko haram sympathisers will use this opportunity to fill the gap and continue spreading their evil propaganda.

I don't abuse people, all what I have said have come to pass If, however you cross the boundary of civility, I have no obligation to treat you with even a modicum of courtesy. You called me a Boko Haram sympathizer without provocation! Which confirms you sprung from the dirtiest and most malodorous groins of the most disgusting tart ever born. You are destitute of civilization and elementary decency. Your maggot infected brain is of such severity and irreversibility as to be incapable of penetration by reason. Abusing people is the laziest and cheapest tool of scumbags like you who can neither think nor argue intelligently. When people accuse you wrongly, it tells a lot about their backgrounds of bastardy. When a man was born on the wrong side of the blanket, making him recognize the value of courtesy is like giving a mirror to a blind man!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by celeron40(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
NafeesaAA:

I don't abuse people, all what I have said have come to pass If, however you cross the boundary of civility, I have no obligation to treat you with even a modicum of courtesy. You called me a Boko Haram sympathizer without provocation! Which confirms you sprung from the dirtiest and most malodorous groins of the most disgusting tart ever born. You are destitute of civilization and elementary decency. Your maggot infected brain is of such severity and irreversibility as to be incapable of penetration by reason. Abusing people is the laziest and cheapest tool of scumbags like you who can neither think nor argue intelligently. When people accuse you wrongly, it tells a lot about their backgrounds of bastardy. When a man was born on the wrong side of the blanket, making him recognize the value of courtesy is like giving a mirror to a blind man!
Murder!..aunty why naa?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Zuria(f): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Murder, she wrote!!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Pangea: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
NafeesaAA:

grin grin grin
Nafeesa don vex o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by dBard: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
NafeesaAA:

BRUTALITY! ! kai..dis is wicked!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by homerac7: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Jisos!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
NafeesaAA:

hmm babe how u flare turns me on
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Banned by brownlord on Nigeria army campaign thread for attempting to murder a nairalander, ban expire after breath elude shekau.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Abuja is not ready to END bokoharam. Lots of folks are getting RICH while our soldiers are Getting KILLED. . In war the blood of the people is transformed into cash in the hands of military contractors."Mahatma Ghandi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
From the COAS; beegeagle./2014/08/22/nigerian-army-to-will-be-reorganised-coas-again-alludes-to-the-delivery-of-new-hardware-systems/
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ozonna(m): 1:06am On Aug 23, 2014
NafeesaAA:

I don't abuse people, [/b]all what I have said have come to pass[b] If, however you cross the boundary of civility, I have no obligation to treat you with even a modicum of courtesy. You called me a Boko Haram sympathizer without provocation! Which confirms you sprung from the dirtiest and most malodorous groins of the most disgusting tart ever born. You are destitute of civilization and elementary decency. Your maggot infected brain is of such severity and irreversibility as to be incapable of penetration by reason. Abusing people is the laziest and cheapest tool of scumbags like you who can neither think nor argue intelligently. When people accuse you wrongly, it tells a lot about their backgrounds of bastardy. When a man was born on the wrong side of the blanket, making him recognize the value of courtesy is like giving a mirror to a blind man!

When you gave out that information, I searched the net to know if it was true. No online blog carried the news as at the time I read it here, i thought it was a lie and I was angry because the terrorists all over the world knows how to strike fear in the hearts of the populace by making good use of propaganda. Knowing fully well that we've lost the propaganda battle to boko hharam, I gave in to my emotions and made the statement I made.

Mistake I made was not apologising after reading this same story from reputable online news stands.

I apologise for making the statement I made.

Cheers

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Ozonna:

When you gave out that information, I searched the net to know if it was true. No online blog carried the news as at the time I read it here, i thought it was a lie and I was angry because the terrorists all over the world knows how to strike fear in the hearts of the populace by making good use of propaganda. Knowing fully well that we've lost the propaganda battle to boko hharam, I gave in to my emotions and made the statement I made.

Mistake I made was not apologising after reading this same story from reputable online news stands.

Cheers
good one man

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by CocoaOla: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2014
This Islamic state gang get there sponsors from Iraq and Syria
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ozonna:

Cheers

I felt guilty after reading your comment, pls accept my apology for my initial outburst, I was born in the North, I grew up in the north,i have travelled beyond the borders of the north, I still live in the north, because I am from the north. Thus it's very natural for me to feel pained when my home is wrongly portrayed, attacked and my religion ignorantly ridiculed by some ignorant Kanuris, only to be accused of supporting the same people that are creating havoc, destroying my region and misinterpreting my religion. As I said earlier on am really sorry for the insults, I never meant any of those word.

Right now, am yet to kill a human, but one life I will passionately love to take is the worthless life of Abubakar Shekau. This goes to show how I hated anything associated with Boko Haram and how I am annoyed with the administration of GEJ for his inaction as regard to this menace.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Zuria(f): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ozonna:

Cheers

If you are a Nigerian, then you too much!!!! grin grin grin #thumbsup

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
NafeesaAA:

I felt guilty after reading your comment, pls accept my apology for my initial outburst, I was born in the North, I grew up in the north,i have travelled beyond the borders of the north, I still live in the north, because I am from the north. Thus it's very natural for me to feel pained when my home is wrongly portrayed, attacked and my religion ignorantly ridiculed by some ignorant Kanuris, only to be accused of supporting the same people that are creating havoc, destroying my region and misinterpreting my religion. As I said earlier on am really sorry for the insults, I never meant any of those word.

Right now, am yet to kill a human, but one life I will passionately love to take is the worthless life of Abubakar Shekau. This goes to show how I hated anything associated with Boko Haram and how I am annoyed with the administration of GEJ for his inaction as regard to this menace.
mature mind.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by komekn(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ibnsultan: Abuja is not ready to END bokoharam. Lots of folks are getting RICH while our soldiers are Getting KILLED. . In war the blood of the people is transformed into cash in the hands of military contractors."Mahatma Ghandi

Is this suppose to be an operational picture of the NA doesnt look anything like the NA
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ozonna(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
NafeesaAA:

wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ZeusAyo: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
komekn:

Is this suppose to be an operational picture of the NA doesnt look anything like the NA
its cameroonian that's Λ type 07A IFV in front
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by komekn(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
ZeusAyo: its cameroonian that's Λ type 07A IFV in front

Cheap Chinese reverse engineered IFV unreliable and without any precision weaponry systems, not good enough for Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by IdomaLikita: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nothing wey this Sirius Black Thread no go morph into!
From Warzone to Lamentation Arena to Kegite Shrine and now to LoveZone!

Hello Guyz! Missed y'all grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by celeron40(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
IdomaLikita: Nothing wey this Sirius Black Thread no go morph into!
From Warzone to Lamentation Arena to Kegite Shrine and now to LoveZone!

Hello Guyz! Missed y'all grin
Honestly! A once flourishing pictorial thread is now a shadow of itself...the best thread ever to grace social media in Nigeria is now DEAD...chaii!! Sirius why na?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ZeusAyo: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
komekn:

Cheap Chinese reverse engineered IFV unreliable and without any precision weaponry systems, not good enough for Nigeria.
cheap yes, unreliable yes but with Λ remote controlled 30mm rotary cannon placed ontop that baby, she would be lethal to anything she sets her sights on. If I were to choose an Ifv for the mechanized infantry of the NA, It would be the Denel honey badger and the deal would come with tech transfer for both weapons suite and chassis and full in house maintenance. That way we can cross breed the badger and type 07a and create our own mechanical monster. Just my 2kobo by the way

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by celeron40(m): 1:01am On Aug 24, 2014
komekn:

Trust the guy na...trying to be the new "sirius"...oversabi.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by jteku(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2014
Dambao retake

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by PastorKun(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
May God bless all our military personnel risking and sacrificing their lives to confront the propagators of evil in the north eastern part of our beloved country. Our prayers are with you and God would grant us victory in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by MrRoYCe(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Just found this trend yesterday and already addicted....Kudos to everybody contributing to this wonderful trend......Still on page 25...Will catch up with you guys as soon as possible.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ibnsultan01: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
I am disappointed in Minimah for been a talkative instead of soldier. its sad. We are loosing just like the Iraqis. NB unban IbnSultan

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tempest01(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrRoYCe: Just found this trend yesterday and already addicted....Kudos to everybody contributing to this wonderful trend......Still on page 25...Will catch up with you guys as soon as possible.

It's gets sad towards the end....you'll see when you get there

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ibnsultan01: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
celeron40: Trust the guy na...trying to be the new "sirius"...oversabi.
WaW is that what u think. I don't want to insult you but you are dumbasss nigga. I knew what I posted"camerounian military". For me trying to be siriusblack when am ibnsultan. Haba try think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.