Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. (17140 Views)

Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:

Dunce, what exactly has that stub proven? You're giving me a link to an uncredited OPINION PIECE which says over 72,000 students in general will benefit irrespective of their states of origin. How exactly does that prove the number of Igbo students mooching off ur government?
I told you to give me the list of your phantom igbo students whose WAEC fees were paid and u're giving me this rubbish.
OLODO, give us the proof on the number of Igbo students whose fees are being paid by your government. give us the list and then we shall talk.

animalistic osu, since you have not cross the Niger bridge I don't expect you to know better. you folks here are breeding like rats, and all there kids here get there waec fee sorted out by lasg. what is there for unicellular blockhead to dechiper, if you ain't satisfied with my links get your a$$ to waec office or get yourself concentrated hno3 and end your miserable life.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: I don't brag too much about what I am, seeing is believing, forget we argue everyday on nairaland, come to surulere, stop @ stadium bus stop, lemme come and pick you up, I don't have time for all this online nonsense you are doing, then after you will take me to where you stay, we will snap pictures and show people on this forum. If your mind carry am, game on. Idiot, you want to be discussing airline packages with me. I still dey laff. All I can do is make all your generation sad on this forum, not bragging. Fool.
0merta stays in surulere if he agrees with a meet up with you, Good luck.. I stay and work in fct ret@rd is that too hard for you to comprehend. anyways when I'm in lasgidi I might wanna come and put a stop to you son of a leech, my semi automatic is getting rusty self.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:
0merta stays in surulere if he agrees with a meet up with you, Good luck.. I stay and work in fct ret@rd is that too hard for you to comprehend. anyways when I'm in lasgidi I might wanna come and put a stop to you son of a leech, my semi automatic is getting rusty self.
ok, 0merta isn't replying again, make sure you let me know when you arrive lagos, I will like to see the great epitome of dangote, tunde salami. Mumu, you talk to much, its time for action.

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

And yet one of them is a Cowbell Mathematics Scholar...

Ngozi, o goo gan o!

You are just so dumb!

public school of osun?

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta, I heard you stay in surulere, what part of surulere are you? I need to really knw these id1ots I quote everyday, these mor0ns that comes here everyday to form carlos slim. I swear

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

Are you still that dumb to know that majority of the Students, Lecturers and Professors in SW Universities are Yoruba?

do they use the IQ of lecturers to rate universities?
Go n browse the criteria and stop making a fool of your self.
Igbos have produced enough globally renowned ppl that will take u ages to catch up

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

I see you have just a B.Sc in Economics, with like 5 years banking experience max! I pass you jooor, Nwanyi oma! Really, You are below Me in the professional world!

I really have to go now sha but I must confess, you're smart! You're really really smart and I've always loved smart Ladies!...but you seemed to have gone over the edge by stereotyping all Yorubas as dumb in your first post. That got on My nerve, you know...I've got a lot of smart Igbo Pals too, so I would never refer to Igbos as dumb! You Guys are fuckin' smart, you know...

I need to hit the road straight away! Brazil, Germany Semi-final match beckons!...and Lagos traffic?

And you know what, I'm utterly and heartily sorry for the insults. It's Nairaland, you know. A Faceless forum and $h!t happens!

Am I forgiven?

Peace...

Kachifo!

Wrong again. I graduated at 22 in 2005, was retained at my NYSC place of work (the bank) in 2007, got my MA in Economics in 2010.
That's a masters degree in economics with 7 years working experience (8 if you add my NYSC year), plus an MCSA (microsoft certified solutions associate).
Enjoy your match sha.
I don't watch if Nigeria isn't playing.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

animalistic osu, since you have not cross the Niger bridge I don't expect you to know better. you folks here are breeding like rats, and all there kids here get there waec fee sorted out by lasg. what is there for unicellular blockhead to dechiper, if you ain't satisfied with my links get your a$$ to waec office or get yourself concentrated hno3 and end your miserable life.

boring. Give us the list, uneducated wimp.
When will you get it into your brain that your insults are hackneyed?
Post the list or shut up.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:

Wrong again. I graduated at 22 in 2005, was retained at my NYSC place of work (the bank) in 2007, got my MA in Economics in 2010.
That's a masters degree in economics with 7 years working experience (8 if you add my NYSC year), plus an MCSA (microsoft certified solutions associate).
Enjoy your match sha.
guy, you don't need to tell your biography to a lousy yoriba man.

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: guy, you don't need to tell your biography to a lousy yoriba man.

lol.
I'm a she though. wink

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Iykopee(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
every sense of objectivity has been lost. Heck some crack heads just dont knw d difference between igbo and the Nigerian army yet they are graduates of Nigerian universities. its appalling so to speak.

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by tandj: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
I think that if one need to master how to use foul statements,politics section is a very good starting place.

But I do pray these folks rnt like this in real world.
I almost called somebody person the other day. Heaven knows what that means
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:

lol.
I'm a she though. wink
pardon me.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Eleganza33(f): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nawa o,c tribalism at its peak,pls dnt blame d abians if it av nt bin 4 boko harm wahala dis wudnt av hapen.prevention is beta dan cure,afta al most of dem av bin released so mek una quarel WAZOBIA
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by delishpot: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
WIZGUY69:
They are already in your nest my friend.
you are free to take those millions of criminals in your land hostages. (start from kano). Let's see there reactions (afterall they are good in noise making)
The way they did during the civil war.
flat heads, always starting what they can't finish.

Lol @ flat heads. Na wa o, nothing una no go use yab una self sha.
If igbo na flat head, yoruba according to igbo na ogor head cos dem say yoruba no dey shape pikin head, wetin hausa head come be abeg una?
My people say bad thing sabi make person laugh lol.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Yoritshekiri: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yorubas will never learn, stop coming at Igbos.
We will always crush you, online or offline!

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: All these boko boys will not leave SE along, they should reserve their bombs for ibadam and oshogbo, I guess those shanties need to be removed from the face of the earth.
haha bia nwokem no kill me with laff hia oo

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Diz yorubas re the most stupid ppl on earth see how dey rush to deefend deir slave masters the hausa fulani

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:

Enjoy your match sha.

What an impressive Resume!

In 2005, I was in My third year in the University, so e be like say you be My Aunty o! grin

Me wey dey fumble since sef, I don't even have a Master's degree grin, but My 3 Professional qualifications could make up for a Master's. What do you think? I've been thinking of a Master's sha...

Abeg, try watch the match o! Germany must win! Abeg support them. I've got My Arsenal Players there! Ozil, Mertersacker and Podolski...Besides, I placed an online bet on Germany winning and the stake's quite high!
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Ayekotoo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

just because of that cowbell test, u want to erase the fact that SE has the highest cut off marks in the country?
Y are they reducing cut offs to accommodate ur dumb IQ s
U ppl are dumb biko.
Whoever told u u have got the best schools in Nigeria, keep on living in old glory.
That's how u would have carried on 'we are more educated ' mantra, till we busted the lies from all angles
Who goes to unity schools these days? Igbos and hausas are the majorities that still go to federal schools. We have the highest number of primary, secondary and tertiary schools in Nigeria. Just because we don't make noise doesn't mean we are not the most brilliants.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: 0merta, I heard you stay in surulere, what part of surulere are you? I need to really knw these id1ots I quote everyday, these mor0ns that comes here everyday to form carlos slim. I swear

Must you always insult Someone?

I stay in Aguda, Surulere! Wole Madariola street, to be exact!

You wanna come for a drink or for a Fight?

Which?
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: ok, 0merta isn't replying again, make sure you let me know when you arrive lagos, I will like to see the great epitome of dangote, tunde salami. Mumu, you talk to much, its time for action.

ain't you the re5ard that said i'm molue apostle till I blow you away with the flight question. madness is taking it toil on u.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ChrisOD: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ayekotoo:
Who goes to unity schools these days? Igbos and hausas are the majorities that still go to federal schools. We have the highest number of primary, secondary and tertiary schools in Nigeria. Just because we don't make noise doesn't mean we are not the most brilliants.

Your grammar skill tells the story already. Bloody olodo rabata!!

Those low cut-off marks given to virtually all the SW states are now no longer for those states, right?

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: guy, you don't need to tell your biography to a lousy yoriba man.

"If you got it, better flaunt it..." - Tupac
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

Must you always insult Someone?

I stay in Aguda, Surulere! Wole Madariola street, to be exact!

You wanna come for a drink or for a Fight?

Which?
not at all, for a drink. I stay @ eric moore road. I knw wole madariola street, its off enitan street, we can get to hook up one of these days.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

ain't you the re5ard that said i'm molue apostle till I blow you away with the flight question. madness is taking it toil on u.
you think I believe your story? grin grin grin grin lemme knw when you are ready to come for a visit.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Ayekotoo(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

public school of osun?
now I know you went to school for certificate sake. What has public or private school got to do with an Osun indegene?
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Ayekotoo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:
plus an MCSA (microsoft certified solutions associate).
The accredited school must be owned by a Yoruba. 98% sure
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: not at all, for a drink. I stay @ eric moore road. I knw wole madariola street, its off enitan street, we can get to hook up one of these days.

You be real Surulere Guy! Cool!

E get one coded hotel wey those Ashawo girls dey dey for Eric moore road! About 6 or 7 blocks entering from Bode Thomas on the right hand side, before Government College! I dey reach that side well well!...Rita Lori and 38 for Ogunsanya sef!

I go PM you any weekend wey I get chance, but I won't take any chances. I dey come with My crew and one of them has a licensed Gun! grin
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Ayekotoo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
ChrisOD:

Your grammar skill tells the story already. Bloody olodo rabata!!

Those low cut-off marks given to virtually all the SW states are now no longer for those states, right?
Okoro teaching a Yoruba man English, Chai dias God oo
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ChrisOD: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ayekotoo:
now I know you went to school for certificate sake. What has public or private school got to do with an Osun indegene?

You babanla illiterate. Is that how to spell indigene? You are a true Yoruba graduate. grin grin grin grin
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ImperialYoruba: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

do they use the IQ of lecturers to rate universities?
Go n browse the criteria and stop making a fool of your self.
Igbos have produced enough globally renowned ppl that will take u ages to catch up

No, Ibos have blown loud horns to embelish their global records beyond its true scale.

Who are these globally renowned, can you please name them?

An Achebe that failed to get the apex award in his professional career, or an Okonjo-Iweala that studied urban development in MIT but her homeland remained underdeveloped....yet got sacked from a portfolio appointment which on second attempt landed her image in ruins and needed the service of an American PR to rehabilitate?

How about Stealer, the Oduah of forged credentials?

Yeye thing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku / Democracy Day Church Service: GEJ Refuse To Say "Amen" To Anti-corruption Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.