Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. (17138 Views)

Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ImperialYoruba: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
ChrisOD:

You babanla illiterate. Is that how to spell indigene? You are a true Yoruba graduate. grin grin grin grin

Indigene/Indegene are acceptable spellings.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

You be real Surulere Guy! Cool!

E get one coded hotel wey those Ashawo girls dey dey for Eric moore road! About 6 or 7 blocks entering from Bode Thomas on the right hand side, before Government College! I dey reach that side well well!...Rita Lori and 38 for Ogunsanya sef!

I go PM you any weekend wey I get chance, but I won't take any chances. I dey come with My crew and one of them has a licensed Gun! grin
I swear I go don see this guy before, so you dey come rita lori Hotel for taoridi street, this guy is a badt guy. No wahala, ade wait for your pm.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ChrisOD: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

Of course, in Yoruba dictionary. You all suck.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by OneNaira6: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with this. If they are boko members, it's good thing their plans were foiled. If they are not, time will tell and they would get released so wetin be the wahala?

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ayekotoo:
Who goes to unity schools these days? Igbos and hausas are the majorities that still go to federal schools. We have the highest number of primary, secondary and tertiary schools in Nigeria. Just because we don't make noise doesn't mean we are not the most brilliants.

u don't have highest anything, not when u don't know anything about other regions.
Igbos top jamb entries, does that mean only igbos write jamb?
We are far more brilliant than u

6 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Calculia: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

wat about bbc igbo or bbc yoruba? Ugly Britz! They are the problem of Nigeria.

It would be nice if adebolajo adebowale the woolwich murderer (terrorist) is set free as an example to Nigeria.

Before Yoruba muslim start to rant on this thread, first ask the British to release una terrorist brother in the UK.

The Nigeria government has every right to arrest anybody suspected of terrorism, this cannot be challenged.

The consequence if terrorist are left unchecked is too grave, as the US and UK are all too familiar with.

More arrest to come.

Exactly my sister.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: you think I believe your story? grin grin grin grin lemme knw when you are ready to come for a visit.

who gives a fvck, anytime I'm lasgidi just brace up for a skull bursting exercise.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ImperialYoruba: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

u don't have highest anything, not when u don't know anything about other regions.
Igbos top jamb entries, does that mean only igbos write jamb?
We are far more brilliant than u

If indeed you are at all brilliant your trade strategy should have evolved past selling substandard products after being a monopoly in the business for over 3 decades.

Look at how Yoruba has evolved the SW economy in just 2 decades and transformed every Yorubaland to a Mecca for Ibo and Hausa traders, in the process we synhtesized and reinvented a new way of self sufficiency through taxation and boosted regional independence from the mainstream.

We are model of social development and growth in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ibnsultan: The Ugly trend of ethnic profiling in the east is very disturbing. Is this a call for all. Northerners to leave the east. What than happens to the easterners in the North
We have severally asked all of them to come back home to Igboland. We have even provided free transportation for those who will claim they can't afford their fare homeward. Any easterners still left up there in the north are doing so at their own risk.
Hope I've answered Ur ill-intended question....

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by OneNaira6: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

If indeed you are at all brilliant your trade strategy should have evolved past selling substandard products after being a monopoly in the business for over 3 decades.

Look at how Yoruba has evolved the SW economy in just 2 decades and transformed every Yorubaland to a Mecca for Ibo and Hausa traders, in the process we synhtesized and reinvented a new way of self sufficiency through taxation and boosted regional independence from the mainstream.

SW economy? what did you smoke today? Out of all regions in Nigeria, SW is the only one that is hollering to FG how broke their states are. SW is the only region, despite having higher allocations from FG, owns another state with less allocation tons of money. SW is the only area that showed they cannot live with our free federal money from oil in another man's resources. Even your region, excluding lagos, resemble something stuck in the past. It's 2014 yet una still live in it's year 1907. Una should thank God that FG, ND oil allocations and other ethnic groups built lagos for una, if tnot, that place would be another ibadan waiting to happen. What SW economy are you talking about again? abeg shut up.
Also you people need to stop elevating lagos as the entire SW. We all know that the non-indigenous in other part of SW are non-tangible.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ the bold

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by londoner: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nigerian intelligence agencies need to supply better information to security agencies. There is a thin line between a one off "knee jerk"reaction, in a moment of panic and continued abuse of human rights.

If people are being arrested in those numbers and later freed, it means that the information given, is too vague to pinpoint actual individuals involved in BH,coming in the East.

I'm beginning to see the point of some posters, made in the former thread last week.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ImperialYoruba: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
OneNaira6:

SW economy? what did you smoke today? Out of all regions in Nigeria, SW is the only one that is hollering to FG how broke their states are. SW is the only region, despite having higher allocations from FG, owns another state with less allocation tons of money. SW is the only area that showed they cannot live with our free federal money from oil in another man's resources. Even your region, excluding lagos, resemble something stuck in the past. It's 2014 yet una still live in it's year 1907. Una should thank God that FG, ND oil allocations and other ethnic groups built lagos for una, if tnot, that place would be another ibadan waiting to happen. What SW economy are you talking about again? abeg shut up.
Also you people need to stop elevating lagos as the entire SW. We all know that the non-indigenous in other part of SW are non-tangible.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ the bold

We thank God Ibo millionaires like Peter Obi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Stella Oduah, Maduka, Obiano, Okonjo-Iweala..are all paying property tax and income tax on their businesses located preferrably and conveniently in Yorubaland. If they default...well, let me hush, they only need to go ask Kalu how he was shut out of his mansion by tax enforcers.

we need more Ibo tax payers. The day you make mistake and pay tax to Biafra instead of Lagos State, meehhn, that day go hot for you for Yorubaland.

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

Keep doing it for us, o nna, while majority of ur own people remain impoverished.
Aside Lagos, do u have any self sustainable state?
U just dey talk rubbish.
Igbo States top waec charts, let me guess, ur ppl don't write waec.
You write only neco. lmao

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by OneNaira6: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

We thank God Ibo millionaires like Peter Obi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Stella Oduah, Maduka, Obiano, Okonjo-Iweala..are all paying property tax and income tax on their businesses located preferrably and conveniently in Yorubaland. If they default...well, let me hush, they only need to go ask Kalu how he was shut out of his mansion by tax enforcers.

we need more Ibo tax payers. The day you make mistake and pay tax to Biafra instead of Lagos State, meehhn, that day go hot for you for Yorubaland.

grin grin grin

Peter obi lives in Anambra and the only business he has outside of his state is in Abuja
Kalu lives in Abia..idk if the guy even got a business
Stella oduah businesses are in Anambra, PH and Abuja collectively
Obiano has no business but was a accountant for a bank prior to becoming governor of Anambra. Right now, he lives in Anambra
NOI lives in Abuja and everything she has is in delta state, her hometown specifically and outside Nigeria.

Nigga you see why they all they all think you yorubas are nothing but illiterate. Did you even know where those people involvement are in or did you sit down and started typing every Igbo politician name you can think of. Just see a grown man displaying his stupid1ty for all to see.

While we at it, despite being the land owners, the non-indigenous are landlords in your lands while at the same time you people are in their land begging for free lands. How does it feel knowing you're nothing but a tenant in your own land and a non-indigenous can easily make you a homeless man with just a snap of his fingers. grin grin grin grin grin grin The only region in the entire nation where such thing is possible.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
I see loads of village lies fed monkeys around. same way one idi0t Igbo was mouthing about owning my doozy father crib. not until the old papi fling the idi0t belongings to the street did the whole street know that the low lifer didn't own the building.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Which yolobarland are you talking about? Be specific! I just hope you are not refering to Lagos? Because the last we checked Lagos is an FG enclave and a no man's land developed by FG.

Igbos are not in yolobarland. All those Igbos you mentioned have not stepped a feet in yolobarland since Nigeria was created.

Yolobars is: oyo, ogun, ondo, oshun and ekiti.

The last I checked Igbos only go to Lagos and not yolobarland. The only reason Igbos are not in yolobarland is because we are not use to living in mud house. In that the entire yolobarland was built up 100% with red earth mud block and rusted zinc. Go and develop yolobarland, leave Lagos alone.

Below is the capital of yolobarland.

ImperialYoruba:

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by ImperialYoruba: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

Keep doing it for us, o nna, while majority of ur own people remain impoverished.
Aside Lagos, do u have any self sustainable state?
U just dey talk rubbish.

The knowledge you took to pass the grades were taught by Yoruba teachers.

You are the most fanatic ethnic group on christianity but the bible and christianity was taught to you by Yoruba.

You make noise about what you can do, if we were equally boastful and fervent in making noises there would not be enough medium to contain a list of what Yoruba has done to civilize your mind, spirit and body, starting with Ajayi Crowther bringing you christianity, Herbert Macauley redeeming Azikiwe and tutoring him on social and political civilities after his deportation by Nkrumah from Ghana, Achebe's education in Ibadan and talent grooming by Mbari Mbayo, Ojukwu education and grooming in Lagos, ...how many make I list now?

kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta my brother up Germany. happy for your winning too.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
What is the one talking about? Is Crowther and Macaulay not fro Sierra Loean? Why do you people like claiming others as your own. Ojukwu was only in Lagos as former capital of Nigeria, he was not in yolobarland. Go and read up Achebe memos, he never had anything to do with yolobarland except Lagos which was an FCT then and now an FG enclave.

ImperialYoruba:

You are the most fanatic ethnic group on christianity but the bible and christianity was taught to you by Yoruba.

You make noise about what you can do, if we were equally boastful and fervent in making noises there would not be enough medium to contain a list of what Yoruba has done to civilize your mind, spirit and body, starting with Ajayi Crowther bringing you christianity, Herbert Macauley redeeming Azikiwe and tutoring him on social and political civilities after his deportation by Nkrumah from Ghana, Achebe's education in Ibadan and talent grooming by Mbari Mbayo, Ojukwu education and grooming in Lagos, ...how many make I list now?

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Ayekotoo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
ChrisOD:

You babanla illiterate. Is that how to spell indigene? You are a true Yoruba graduate. grin grin grin grin
Your brain should tell you I use an android phone that changes spelling. olodo!

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18: 0merta my brother up Germany. happy for your winning too.

Ah! Baba!

Mo ti je Sports bet! About 80K!

How I wish say today na Friday...

Aye nlo sha anyhow!
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Ayekotoo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

These people should rather stick to their lacasera and gala trade instead of getting themselves embarrassed online ans offline

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

kiss kiss kiss

keep doing for us, while ur states perform mediocre in waec.
U forgot Achebe n zik schooled in the east also.
same as chimamanda, Dora, etc

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Go through this and see the real leaders in education in Nigeria! grin grin

No yolobar state in the first 10! grin

Anambra State has emerged the overall best in the 2013 West African Senior School Certificate Examination.

The official WAEC result, made available to The PUNCH, on Thursday, show that Ghana came first among West African countries while Anambra State came first among states in Nigeria followed by Abia, Rivers and Lagos states.

The breakdown of the results show that 12 states in Nigeria recorded percentage that were above national average.

The breakdown are in the following order: Anambra – 67.85percent; Abia – 65.17 percent; Rivers – 58.56 percent; Lagos – 56.03 percent; Cross River – 53.34 percent; Bayelsa – 51.66 percent; Enugu – 50.22 percent; Delta – 46.49 percent; Imo – 46,03 percent; Abuja – 43.9 percent; Ogun – 39.92 percent; and Kaduna – 39.47 percent.

The percentage of the total number of candidates that obtained a minimum of five credits including English Language and General Mathematics was 36.57 percent as against 30.90 percent and 37.66 percent of the 2011 and 2012 May/June 2013 WASSCE respectively.

This, according to WAEC, implies that the average performance of the candidates in the May/June 2013 WASSCE was slightly lower than that of the 2012.

When contacted on phone, the Anambra State Commissioner for Education, Dr. Uju Okeke, confirmed the development, which she attributed to former Governor Peter Obi’s revolution in the education sector.

She said, “Gov. Peter Obi did everything conceivable to return education to its former glory in Anambra State. He returned schools to their missionary owners and until he left, gave them financial grant to the tune of over Six billion naira.

“He also committed a lot of funds to the rebuilding of government-owned schools. Besides, he provided over 750 buses to schools in the state as well as generators, sickbays, laboratory equipment, Internet facilities, over 25,000 computers to schools in the state, among many others.”

Dr. Okeke said she was not surprised at the performance of Anambra schools.

The commissioner rather said she was looking forward to Anambra out-performing other states with wider margin, saying, “Any state that makes commensurate investment in education as Obi did would not expect any less.”

She disclosed that because of the effect of Obi’s revolution on educational performance, the World bank commissioned team of experts, led by the renowned Prof. Paul Collier, to study what Obi was doing and that in the end they recommended his model to other countries to copy.

She expressed happiness that the incumbent Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, has assured that the same policy on education would continue.

Ayekotoo:
These people should rather stick to their lacasera and gala trade instead of getting themselves embarrassed online ans offline

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by OneNaira6: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

keep doing for us, while ur states perform mediocre in waec.
U forgot Achebe n zik schooled in the east also.
same as chimamanda, Dora, etc

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don't even think he knows what he is saying. I honestly believe the dude just sits down and start listing every igbo name he can think of.
Just embarrassing himself left and right. Abi na by force to argue? lol
let's see how much shamelessness the guy has. I'm actually a bit curious.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin grin

hehehehe
I thought igbos don't contribute anything to Lagos?
So these guys u mentioned sell lacasera?
Lwkmd
make up ur minds
hehehehe, fools
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Ayekotoo(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:
Ain't u tired of this clause? You top WAEC and NECO, how does that make you brillant? check best graduating students in major universities in Nigeria and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by fuckluv(f): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: Below is abeokuta a state that produced OBJ! grin grin
Stop peddling lies to score cheap point undecided undecided
I DARE you to mention the name of such place in Abeokuta. You can't keep importing gory pictures of unkown places and ascribing it to a particular place.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino, maybe yorubas don't write waec too, they write neck.
That's y they are not in top ten.
see them taking consolation with cowbell as if other states have not produced winners, this must be new to them.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ayekotoo:
Ain't u tired of this clause? You top WAEC and NECO, how does that make you brillant? check best graduating students in major universities in Nigeria and see for yourself.

are u best graduating in eastern universities?

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Its a fact! Here is another abeokuta! Your state capital is more or less a rural area!

fuckluv: Stop peddling lies to score cheap point undecided undecided
I DARE you to mention the name of such place in Abeokuta. You can't keep importing gory pictures of unkown places and ascribing it to a particular place.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
JAMB Enrollment

Topmost Enrollment

Imo- 123, 865
Delta- 88,876
Anambra- 84,204
Osun- 73, 935
Oyo- 71, 272
Ogun- 71, 173

Lowest Enrollment

Jigawa- 11, 529
Kebbi- 7, 364
Yobe- 6, 389
Zamfara- 5, 713
Sokoto, 5,664
FCT 3, 380

Preferred University (by ranking)

UNILAG 83, 865
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka -82,148
University of Benin- 80,048
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN -79, 398
UNILORIN -76,276
Obafemi Awolowo University,; OAU, Ile-Ife - 64,702
Ahmadu Bello University, ABU, - 56,708
University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT, - 48,439 candidates
University of Uyo, -44,397
Imo state University, -43,353
University of Ibadan, UI - 40,011

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/only-3-score-over-300-as-jamb-releases-results/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari’s Advisers To Testify Against Saraki And Ekweremadu / Boko Haram Ambushes Military Escort In Borno / Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.