Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. (17134 Views)

Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Yoritshekiri: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2014
oilykid: ode, use your brain for God's sake!! They were arrested by the Nigerian army which comprises the entire tribes and not Igbo.I wonder when you people will stop blaming the igbos for your problems.
The Nigerian army has been arresting and detaining many northerners in the west accussing them of being bokoharam members,nobody brought ethnicity into it neither did the northerners accuse the yorubas of unlawful detention of the northerners. The same Nigerian army did the same thing here in the east,all hell was let loosed.Everybody started blaming the Igbo and started accusing them of genocide.is that not hypocrisy ?? I just hope and pray one day that this country divides and let everybody go on his own to end all this nonsense.

meanwhile,here the link to the news of how northerners has been arrested and detained in by army in the west and no body tribalized the incident :m.premiumtimesng.com/news/141874-nigerian-army-arrest-42-boko-haram-suspects-in-lagos-ogun.html
The police arrested several BZM members in Enugu, we didn't hear Igbos lamenting about it.
Over the weekend, 220 harmless massob members were arrested in Owerri by soldiers, no one heard Igbos complain.
This shoud give you an idea of those who are the problem with Nigeria.
Yorubas complain even more than those arrested.

11 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
Yoruba illiterate you haven't answered my question.
What are you doing in Abuja instead of the developed and industrialised South West?
Lmfao...........
You want me to answer your question right
because it's the only alternative to South west,
btw, will my answer change the FACT that S/WEST is the most developed Region in Nigeria No.
ADVICE for you............
GO n DIE. Clifford orji's wannabe..........

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
The police arrested several BZM members in Enugu, we didn't hear Igbos lamenting about it.
Over the weekend, 220 harmless massob members were arrested in Owerri by soldiers, no one heard Igbos complain.
Cry Cry Baby cheesy
You remind me of Ojukwu.
Coward.

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
Cry Cry Baby cheesy
You remind me of Ojukwu. (woman wrapper) grin
Coward.

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by oilykid(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
thank you my brother,I have even forgotten that one. I don't know what wrong with some Nigerians who always like to blame the igbos for everything that is happening in Nigeria. The army has been arresting and detaining innocent northerners in the name of insurgency, Even the yorubas was congratulating them for a job well done. now,the same army arrested suspected insurgents in the east and the whole Nigeria including the Yoruba were cursing and bad mouthing the igbos

13 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Francis5: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2014
Nigerian soldiers arrest massob in SE no problem
NIGERIAN soldiers arrest boko haram in the north no problem
Nigerian army arrest Boko in Lagos and Ogun no problem

Nig army arrest boko in Abia, problem

15 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Yoritshekiri: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Cry Cry Baby cheesy
You remind me of Ojukwu. (woman wrapper) grin
Coward.
Yorubas are the ones crying on this thread.
You remind me of suicidal Awolowo.

12 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Continue to support ethnic profiling. You ibos would feel the pain more when you start getting served with the same bitter pills with which you feed others now

FYI, there are more ibos in Kano state alone than they are Hausas in whole of the south east.

is that y u bottled all cases of BH in SW esp Lagos?
So that u will be in north's good books?
Cowards .
They will keep bombing your abodes, even the army officials here know the consequences of a bomb going off in the east

16 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by backtosender: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2014
no try east because it will be catastrophe.............

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Lmfao...........
You want me to answer your question right
because it's the only alternative to South west,
btw, will my answer change the FACT that S/WEST is the most developed Region in Nigeria No.
ADVICE for you............
GO n DIE. Clifford orji's wannabe..........

Lagos is the only developed part of SW and u are not ashamed of that?

Yorubaland is still the most backward area in the south, enter there u will remember ur Macmillan.

13 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Even you this Abakalki boy dey talk??
INTERNETIIIIIIII.
I dare you to name one CITY in S/EAST that is Developed than Oshogbo (the least developed capital in S/WEST.
you think selling okpa and kidnapping your fellow brothers is what the world calls development.
that's how your uncles started what they can't finish in the year 1967.

osogbo?
lack of exposure is dealing with u.
Do u know that osogbo was created same day as awka?
But today, osogbo looks so laid back and archaic with a large population of ppl who are poor and who can't speak English.
very dirty human beings.
let me give u pix

13 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Dont mind that stup1d ibo fool. He was given birth to at Ijebu-ode, his parents work and earn their daily bread in Ogun state, he attended Ijebu-ode Grammer school and he presently works in one mediocre company at Ikeja in Lagos state.

All the things that 1diot and his no-do-good family have achieved in life is because of the Yorubas and Yorubaland.

if yorubaland makes one achieve anything, y are u all low lifers?

14 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Rich4god(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2014
Going through the comment on this thread, i just weep for Nigeria... We turn everything into tribal issue... The news said Nigerian soldiers raided and arrested... I didnt see where it said massob or biafran merceneries/thugs raided mosque... Or when did the Nigerian army--with almost 60 percent of its foot soldier being hausa/fulani-- became the fighting tools of abia state/massob... Most pple in NL has used their ethnic bigotry to block their sense of reasoning...

16 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Eldavido1: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2014
If there are concrete evidence against this arrested individuals, the should be immediately proscuted without delay, but if this by any chance happen to be a case of ethnic profiling, then its quiet unfortunate. The consequence would better be imagine. someone shouldnt start somtin he/she cant finish.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Osogbo

11 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
The place finer than everywhere in the east

10 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Eldavido1: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
oilykid: ode, use your brain for God's sake!! They were arrested by the Nigerian army which comprises the entire tribes and not Igbo.I wonder when you people will stop blaming the igbos for your problems.
The Nigerian army has been arresting and detaining many northerners in the west accussing them of being bokoharam members,nobody brought ethnicity into it neither did the northerners accuse the yorubas of unlawful detention of the northerners. The same Nigerian army did the same thing here in the east,all hell was let loosed.Everybody started blaming the Igbo and started accusing them of genocide.is that not hypocrisy ?? I just hope and pray one day that this country divides and let everybody go on his own to end all this nonsense.

meanwhile,here the link to the news of how northerners has been arrested and detained in by army in the west and no body tribalized the incident :m.premiumtimesng.com/news/141874-nigerian-army-arrest-42-boko-haram-suspects-in-lagos-ogun.html

well said

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by semitunde: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123: The place finer than everywhere in the east

Chinois has given his camera to Ngozi as NYSC parting gift. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by cheruv: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Continue to support ethnic profiling. You ibos would feel the pain more when you start getting served with the same bitter pills with which you feed others now

FYI, there are more ibos in Kano state alone than they are Hausas in whole of the south east.
tomorrow you'd say Igbos aren't up to 45M

13 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by gramci: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2014

Igbos don't throw bombs in another man's land

12 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by semitunde: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ain't you people done with your back and forth tribal bickering. Its getting stale or maybe its just me.

Ngozi evergreen123, save your camera and show us beautiful pictures of your place or places. Don't be fixated with negativity. You will be eating yourself up with bad emotions in the end.

Are you in Oshogbo? I might come there soon. Let's meet up smiley

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

osogbo?
But today, osogbo looks so laid back and archaic with a large population of ppl who are poor and who can't speak English.
very dirty human beings.
let me give u pix

your stupidity is in terabytes, the same akwa with amabwia at akwa north LGA and achalla at akwa south LGA. you must be high on your own excreta.

7 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by waternogetenemy: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:
your stupidity is in terabytes, the same akwa with amabwia at akwa north LGA and achalla at akwa south LGA. you must be high on your own excreta.

U are worst than stewpid! ewu!

12 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123: The place finer than everywhere in the east
Lol.
Madam, don't start what you can't finish o.
cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

Lagos is the only developed part of SW and u are not ashamed of that?

Yorubaland is still the most backward area in the south, enter there u will remember ur Macmillan.
Agreed. LAGOS is the only developed state in the south/west.
Now give me one state in the south/east that's developing (not developed)
None right
Just f*ck off.

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
waternogetenemy:

P.ig

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
gramci:

Igbos don't throw bombs in another man's land
But they are veterans in criminal activities.

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
waternogetenemy:

everyone in your lineage are fvckheads, little wonder you are conceived by a worm that was rap....ed by a millipede and fisted by a lizard ara ra po gi there ewu Gambia. if knowledge is power than your I.q is sub-zero in watts.

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

osogbo?
very dirty human beings.
let me give u pix
Lack of exposure is dealing with me , Noted,
do you think going to orlu from awka is what is called exposure
i pray that one day you will crawl out from your cave to see what other regions are doing.........
Note : ALAIGBO is the most underdeveloped region in southern Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
If i should start uploading pix of alaigbo ehn............
Seun will banned me.... bcoz the place is hell on earth.
cavemen, suffering since 1967.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin Niger street Onitsha : what a beauty to behold

8 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ochanja onittsha, heaven on earth.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers: FG Deploys Team To Uncover Those Behind Pipeline Bombings / Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her / Hamzat Is A Compulsive Liar who has no character for public , Says Jonathan Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.