Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. (17143 Views)

Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by OneNaira6: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: Go through this and see the real leaders in education in Nigeria! grin grin

No yolobar state in the first 10! grin

Anambra State has emerged the overall best in the 2013 West African Senior School Certificate Examination.

The official WAEC result, made available to The PUNCH, on Thursday, show that Ghana came first among West African countries while Anambra State came first among states in Nigeria followed by Abia, Rivers and Lagos states.

The breakdown of the results show that 12 states in Nigeria recorded percentage that were above national average.

The breakdown are in the following order: Anambra – 67.85percent; Abia – 65.17 percent; Rivers – 58.56 percent; Lagos – 56.03 percent; Cross River – 53.34 percent; Bayelsa – 51.66 percent; Enugu – 50.22 percent; Delta – 46.49 percent; Imo – 46,03 percent; Abuja – 43.9 percent; Ogun – 39.92 percent; and Kaduna – 39.47 percent.

The percentage of the total number of candidates that obtained a minimum of five credits including English Language and General Mathematics was 36.57 percent as against 30.90 percent and 37.66 percent of the 2011 and 2012 May/June 2013 WASSCE respectively.

This, according to WAEC, implies that the average performance of the candidates in the May/June 2013 WASSCE was slightly lower than that of the 2012.

When contacted on phone, the Anambra State Commissioner for Education, Dr. Uju Okeke, confirmed the development, which she attributed to former Governor Peter Obi’s revolution in the education sector.

She said, “Gov. Peter Obi did everything conceivable to return education to its former glory in Anambra State. He returned schools to their missionary owners and until he left, gave them financial grant to the tune of over Six billion naira.

“He also committed a lot of funds to the rebuilding of government-owned schools. Besides, he provided over 750 buses to schools in the state as well as generators, sickbays, laboratory equipment, Internet facilities, over 25,000 computers to schools in the state, among many others.”

Dr. Okeke said she was not surprised at the performance of Anambra schools.

The commissioner rather said she was looking forward to Anambra out-performing other states with wider margin, saying, “Any state that makes commensurate investment in education as Obi did would not expect any less.”

She disclosed that because of the effect of Obi’s revolution on educational performance, the World bank commissioned team of experts, led by the renowned Prof. Paul Collier, to study what Obi was doing and that in the end they recommended his model to other countries to copy.

She expressed happiness that the incumbent Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, has assured that the same policy on education would continue.

I am happy for Anambra, no shade to una, but it gives me joy seeing Delta on top of each of this test scores. High cutoff mark, high everything. It disproves the whole illiterate creek dweller sterotype

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

Ah! Baba!

Mo ti je Sports bet! About 80K!

How I wish say today na Friday...

Aye nlo sha anyhow!

nothing do you baba nla, e sha ma rora shey.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by fuckluv(f): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: Its a fact! Here is another abeokuta! Your state capital is more or less a rural area!

So the place doesn't have a name? I asked you a simple question.

You can now see for yourself that you're such a JOKE!

LIAR.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
fuckluv: So the place doesn't have a name? I asked you a simple question.

LIAR.

stop taking that clown serious, he lies for a living even afam4ever is kinsman can attest to that.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Do I need to cram your useless and silly language? What is clear to everyone is that it is abeokuta if not tell me any place that looks like that if not yolobarland.

LIAR.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Anambra State has again recorded first position among all the states in the country whose candidates took the 2013 National Examination Council (NECO).

This disclosure was coming barely a week after the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) statistics showed that Anambra State came first among all the states in Nigeria whose students took the 2013 West African Senior School Certificate Examination ( WASSCE).

It was gathered that besides being the overall best in the country, an indigene of the State, Agbasi Praise Chinemelum, with the Registration number of 424953GE emerged the best candidate in the NECO. Speaking on the development, the immediate past Commissioner for Education in the state, Dr. Uju Okeke, said it was another demonstration of the fruits from the huge investment of the former Governor of the State in education.

The commissioner expressed confidence that the performance of the state would be better in the coming years, when the effects to return schools to their owners as well as other programmes put in place by the Peter Obi government began to manifest.

Anambra State officer of NECO, Mr. John Tumba, has already congratulated the state government on the feat.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/again-anambra-leads-in-neco-exam/

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
ofenmanucom:
We have severally asked all of them to come back home to Igboland. We have even provided free transportation for those who will claim they can't afford their fare homeward. Any easterners still left up there in the north are doing so at their own risk.
Hope I've answered Ur ill-intended question....
Thank u. We are weighing all our option these senseless action if allowed to continue will not go unpunish. Gracia
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by fuckluv(f): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: Do I need to cram your useless and silly language? What is clear to everyone is that it is abeokuta if not tell me any place that looks like that if not yolobarland.

I was even taking you serious till I saw this below. I deal with INTELLIGENT folks smiley
anago18:
stop taking that clown serious, he lies for a living even afam4ever is kinsman can attest to that.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
I believe in photospeak!

Below is another abeokuta! I don't believe in too much grammar.

fuckluv: I was even taking you serious till I saw this below. I deal with INTELLIGENT folks smiley

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
fuckluv: I was even taking you serious till I saw this below. I deal with INTELLIGENT folks smiley

do you take a clown that always boast that yeebos live only in Lagos, when their population in Oyo state is more than all Yoruba's living in alaigbo. or a ret@rd that boast that half of a yellow sun already sold 5 million copies when the movie is still in the cinemas.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
Here is the rural area called oshogbo!

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
^^^^^How can Igbos live in this yolobar slums? Its not possible! Igbos are not in the rural areas as ibadam, abeokuta, oshogbo etc..

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
oshogbo cannot even boast of a decent barbing salon in the whole village.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin We will continue tomorrow, time to f*ck hell outta Chidinma!!
@ Evergreen, you own case is closed, village girl, since you were born, you haven't crawled out of your hell hole.
@ chino..... you are one hell of a boring dude, keep on recycling your state capital pictures everyday. lowlifer.
@ customized............how your okpa business, clifford orji's successor.
btw
i heard most ibos don't use to build toilet in their cave, jst poo inside lylon the next day they will thorw it inside their neighbours house cheesy.
God will help y'all o.
@ chino keep on uploading the prime hood areas of your heavenly onitsha, i will burst your bubble tomorrow, onitsha that i know like the plam of my hand?
fear GOD O

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
You are back? Welcome oo..

I have more pictures of your useless South West to post.. grin grin grin grin grin

Just take a look up and see where you people are living like monkeys in the 21st century!

WIZGUY69: grin We will continue tomorrow, time to f*ck hell outta Chidinma!!
@ Evergreen, you own case is closed, village girl, since you were born, you haven't crawled out of your hell hole.
@ chino..... you are one hell of a boring dude, keep on recycling your state capital pictures everyday. lowlifer.
@ customized............how your okpa business, clifford orji's successor.
btw
i heard most ibos don't use to build toilet in their cave, jst poo inside lylon the next day they will thorw it inside their neighbours house cheesy.
God will help y'all o.
@ chino keep on uploading the prime hood areas of your heavenly onitsha, i will burst your bubble tomorrow, onitsha that i know like the plam of my hand?
fear GOD O

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by fuckluv(f): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: ^^^^^How can Igbos live in this yolobar slums? Its not possible! Igbos are not in the rural areas as ibadam, abeokuta, oshogbo etc..
I thought you are sensible to let this go before people are forced to dig up your ever wretched enclave, but of course not undecided

Well, this is IVA VALLEY in the only state ibos can boast of, "Enugu". That's where they live

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: You are back? Welcome oo..

I have more pictures of your useless South West to post.. grin grin grin grin grin

How much you go pay me? so that i will not upload pictures of your heaven on earth?? cheesy
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Where is this? Has ibadam remodeled their pattern?

Now take this..see the heartland of abeokuta! grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am waiting for you so that I will crush you with pictures of ibadam, abeokuta and latrine oshogbo! grin grin

You should ask me how much will I pay you to post them! grin grin

[right][/right]
WIZGUY69:
How much you go pay me? so that i will not upload pictures of your heaven on earth?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
98% of houses in oshogbo does not have toilet facilities..

6 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

who gives a fvck, anytime I'm lasgidi just brace up for a skull bursting exercise.
am waiting lying looser.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: am waiting lying looser.

I know how butt-hurt you are with airplane questions. anyway get ready for your demise when I hit lasgidi.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

I know how butt-hurt you are with airplane questions. anyway get ready for your demise when I hit lasgidi.
you talk too much, please come already. I will so like to visit your creep.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
@ Chino, point your house for me..................

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: you talk too much, please come already. I will so like to visit your creep.

illiterate it is spelt crib and not creep, I don't entertain charlatans in my abode fuxkhead.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
WIZGUY69: @ Chino, point your house for me..................
this one just signed the death warrant of yoruba race.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by OneNaira6: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2014

LIAR.

I highly doubt chino is lying with the picture because this is a picture of abekouta from wikipedia credited to a photographer that did mention he took the picture from the olumo rock. Based on the photographer's pic and chino's pic does not differ from eachother excluding the fact one looks professionally done while the other is obviously from a phone camera.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abeokuta#mediaviewer/File:Overlooking_Abeokuta.jpg
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by fuckluv(f): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: 98% of houses in oshogbo does not have toilet facilities..
You've been known for lying that no one takes you serious anymore.

For credibility, mention the names of those places. LIAR

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Igbos be like...........
we are living the 23rd Century life.............
it's well............
so anytime chino and clifford orji's are going to south yeast this is where they are coming...........
"nah hunter unah be'

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Igbo's are fuxking liars, I just burst one of the cretin on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1804609/13-year-old-adegboyega-emerges-cowbell-mathematics
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Is this the sophisticated southwest? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: this one just signed the death warrant of yoruba race.
Me
I know you will die tomorrow............
Cannibal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? / Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU / Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.