Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. (17142 Views)

Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
I am back! cool

You are certainly new on NL! I am waiting for your reprisal!

smartchoice:

Fleeing already?

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

Can you confirm your emboldened assertion with verifiable links and Proofs?

If not, May the gods inflict you with boils around your Cl!toris and An@l Sphincter!

Oloshi!

the gods have already inflicted those puss-filled boils on your mother's vag!nal walls, and that was 9 months before u were born.
omo ale jatijati.

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
The only thing our baba ijebus and mama ijeshas on this thread knows how to do is to lay curses on their generation like baba alawo and mama osa.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
MeAboki:

What a pity, for you have been cursed with double portion of bigotry and ignorance at the same time, you need deliverance.

@ Topic:
What goes around comes around, soon the north will start its own; bus loads of nyamiris entering the region would also be commandeered and the occupants arrested under the pretext of checkmating criminality - after all its known to be ingrained in their DNA.
Hakane. Tit 4 tat. An eye 4 an eye we will not accept these cowardly behavior of #ethnicProfiling
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
lacasa: Very good.

The earlier we retaliate by sending any igbo native from Northern land, the better.

#Can't wait 4d mass exodus to begin!
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:

the gods have already inflicted those puss-filled boils on your mother's vag!nal walls, and that was 9 months before u were born.
omo ale jatijati.

Oloriburuku ara e ti e gbo Yoruba?

Ta ni o ko e?

...good to know you understand Yoruba sha! Keep it up!

Fuckin' Ingrates who earn their livelihoods in SW, live safely in SW, School freely in SW public schools...and still have the temerity to come online to insult the Yorubas!

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Which South-Waste? Be specific!

The last I checked Igbos does not live in mud house! Entire yolobarland was built up with red earth mud block and rusted zinc. For health reasons Igbos do not survive in such environment.

Igbos are only in Lagos which is an FG enclave and a no man's land therefore it is no yolobarland lest it will be another slum as ibadam!

0merta:

Ta ni o ko e?

Fuckin' Ingrates who earn their livelihoods in SW, live safely in SW, School freely in SW public schools...and still have the temerity to come online to insult the Yorubas!

7 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

Ta ni o ko e?

well, sorry to disappoint you mor0n, but i'm from Obowo (Imo state), i live in enugu, schooled in nsukka (UNN) and work as a banker in enugu.
not a single role does ur ritualist enclave of the South West play in my life, and it will remain that way.
u yoruba m0rons are ever so deluded u think because there are igbos everywhere, u're doing them some kind of favour?
if it must also interest u, in addition to my grasp of the yoruba language, i can also speak hausa, french and portuguese languages, and i didn't have to achieve those feats by ever stepping a foot in their lands...
i did it with the aid of that little thing called SCHOOL, u dumb, deluded yoruba village ignoramus.

10 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: Which South-Waste? Be specific!

The last I checked Igbos does not live in mud house! Entire yolobarland was built up with red earth mud block and rusted zinc. For health reasons Igbos do not survive in such environment.

Igbos are only in Lagos which is an FG enclave and a no man's land therefore it is no yolobarland lest it will be another slum as ibadam!

Your question and response is just too dumb to deserve an answer!

Try something else, Schmuck!
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Baba alowo! grin grin

Its a difficult question to answer nah! I know! grin grin

0merta:

Your question and response is just too dumb to deserve an answer!

Try something else, Schmuck!

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

Oro awon Boko Aramu yii sun mi gan!

Mo l'ero pe o ma di ohun atijo l'aipe, l'aijina...

ashe olola eledumare.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:

truly truly, you yorubas are dumb. and not just dumb, but with low IQs. this explains your low test scores in every national exam.

according to the news, the imams were arrested by soldiers, were they not? now tell me, are the soldiers exclusively igbo?
who controls the army if not the federal government? now tell me, who makes up the federal government? just igbos?

pls, it's not too difficult to pull ur heads out of ur asses u know.

NoreenUG:

well, sorry to disappoint you mor0n, but i'm from Obowo (Imo state), i live in enugu, schooled in nsukka (UNN) and work as a banker in enugu.
not a single role does ur ritualist enclave of the South West play in my life, and it will remain that way.
u yoruba m0rons are ever so deluded u think because there are igbos everywhere, u're doing them some kind of favour?
if it must also interest u, in addition to my grasp of the yoruba language, i can also speak hausa, french and portuguese languages, and i didn't have to achieve those feats by ever stepping a foot in their lands...
i did it with the aid of that little thing called SCHOOL, u dumb, deluded yoruba village ignoramus.

Wow! Clap for yourself! For your mind, you don talk, abi?

If only you knew how many of your Kinsmen have had their WAEC fees paid by an education-loving Lagos state Government since 1999, you wouldn't come online to conclude that all Yorubas are dumb just 'cos one in millions of them irked you!

By the way, bawo ni o se gbo Yoruba na? How did you get to learn the language if you hadn't been interacting with "dumb" Yoruba friends or watching "dumb" Yoruba films?

Doesn't that make you dumb yourself? I thought smart People ain't suppose to fraternize with "dumb" Folks!

You don't stereotype, fuckin' B!tch!

Oloriburuku! Olobo 10 kobo...
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by zeongeon: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
People should free d igbos its d NIGERIAN ARMY doing the detaining and raiding not the BIAFRAN ARMY.

The Nigerian army constitutes of every tribe it could even be a tunde, adamu, effiong or hassan that is posted to the south east that is heading or carrying out the detentions and raidings.

The earlier the better we stop limiting our scope of life to tribe the better for US.

It is wise the military in every state take necessary steps to cut the growing tentacles of terrorism that means people will be detained, interrogated and places raided.

Some write ups on here goes to show how limited some people are in reasoning.. For the protection of life and property and for the sake of freedom which terrorist seem to snatch away from people Let the Nigerian Army in the South East continue to detain, raid and interrogate suspects.

10 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
zeongeon: People should free d igbos its d NIGERIAN ARMY doing the detaining and raiding not the BIAFRAN ARMY.

The Nigerian army constitutes of every tribe it could even be a tunde, adamu, effiong or hassan that is posted to the south east that is heading or carrying out the detentions and raidings.

The earlier the better we stop limiting our scope of life to tribe the better for US.

It is wise the military in every state take necessary steps to cut the growing tentacles of terrorism that means people will be detained, interrogated and places raided.

Some write ups on here goes to show how limited some people are in reasoning.. For the protection of life and property and for the sake of freedom which terrorist seem to snatch away from people Let the Nigerian Army in the South East continue to detain, raid and interrogate suspects.
the nigeria army constitutes mostly the hausas, so why are yorubas killing themselves over this. That tribe is just so annoying.

8 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
zeongeon: People should free d igbos its d NIGERIAN ARMY doing the detaining and raiding not the BIAFRAN ARMY.

BIAFRAN ARMY

Memories...

Bad Memories!

I reserve My comment...
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

If only you knew how many of your Kinsmen have had their WAEC fees paid by an education-loving Lagos state Government since 1999, you wouldn't come online to conclude that all Yorubas are dumb just 'cos one in millions of them irked you!

By the way, bawo ni o se gbo Yoruba na? How did you get to learn the language if you hadn't been interacting with "dumb" Yoruba friends or watching "dumb" Yoruba films?

Doesn't that make you dumb yourself? I though smart People ain't suppose to fraternize with dumb Folks!

olodo number 1. Stop worsening your case. you've brought enough embarrassment to yourself already. quit digging your own hole.

U talk about the number of my kinsmen who have their WAEC fees paid by the lagos state government? do u know the number of ur hungry kinsmen who besiege the enugu state government house yearly, begging the governor to sponsor their hajj trips?
as a matter of fact, a thread on the issue was opened some time ago, spanning about 13 pages. I can dig it up for you if you want, coz that is concrete fact, unlike the baseless rubbish u're spewing right now.
just say the word. I'm ready.

and secondly, sorry to burst ur bubble once again, but i don't have any yoruba friends, and i don't plan on having any.
The "omo ale jatijati" u speak of is a common phrase used even on nairaland and twitter, just like "Chinekeeee", "Igweee", "Ewu", "Anuofia" and "Onye Ara".
you can run a local search on it to confirm for urself. didn't need a tutor for that one, dumbo. sorry to break ur heart.

Lool! I say "omo ale jatijati" and the dimwit quickly assumes i live and school in their wretched godless region.
So if i should say "gracias" (spanish for 'thanks'), that would also mean i live in spain, feed from spaniards and attend spanish public schools, right? grin
lol. Yoruba people will never cease to amuse me with their ignorance and stup1dity.

12 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Ahuitzotl: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nigerian Army rustled up some aboki cell terrorists in the southeast and some stinkin non-igbo maggots are killing themselves here over nothing
......akpa amu ha....

9 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
here boy. here's a bone for you.
I found the thread. Now, go read it and come back to brief us on what you learnt.

https://www.nairaland.com/343405/yoruba-community-alleges-marginalisation-enugu
grin

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:

olodo number 1. Stop worsening your case. you've brought enough embarrassment to yourself already. quit digging your own hole.

U talk about the number of my kinsmen who have their WAEC fees paid by the lagos state government? do u know the number of ur hungry kinsmen who besiege the enugu state government house yearly, begging the governor to sponsor their hajj trips?
as a matter of fact, a thread on the issue was opened some time ago, spanning about 13 pages. I can dig it up for you if you want, coz that is concrete fact, unlike the baseless rubbish u're spewing right now.

and secondly, sorry to burst ur bubble once again, but i don't have any yoruba friends, and i don't plan on having any.
The "omo ale jatijati" u speak of is a common phrase used even on nairaland and twitter, just like "Chinekeeee", "Igweee", "Ewu", "Anuofia" and "Onye Ara".
you can run a local search on it to confirm for urself. didn't need a tutor for that one, dumbo. sorry to break ur heart.

Lool! I say "omo ale jatijati" and the dimwit quickly assumes i live and school in their wretched godless region.
So if i should say "gracias" (spanish for 'thanks'), that would also mean i live in spain, feed from spaniards and attend spanish public schools, right? grin
lol. Yoruba people will never cease to amuse me with their ignorance and stup1dity.

it shall never be well with your whole lineage if you don't dig out that thread, what the mgbeke feeling like onye nzuzu. biatchass you don't understand yoruba, the only word you know is omo ale jatijati. looking at your bios tells much about your myopic worldview. may you die from Ebola for spewing those trash anofia.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG: here boy. here's a bone for you.
I found the thread. Now, go read it and come back to brief us on what you learnt.

https://www.nairaland.com/343405/yoruba-community-alleges-marginalisation-enugu
grin

it shall not be well with you for the lies. according to the article they benefitted from one or two slots how is that comparable to the thousand of refuge Igbo's that are registered for waec here. moreover the Yoruba's I met at Enugu are well to do fella, the guy that sold the last air ticket to me gave me a discount too cos he is Yoruba. moreover why is there no decent hotel around that your village airport at Enugu.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

it shall never be well with your whole lineage if you don't dig out that thread, what the mgbeke feeling like onye nzuzu. biatchass you don't understand yoruba, the only word you know is omo ale jatijati. looking at your bios tells much about your myopic worldview. may you die from Ebola for spewing those trash anofia.

bleeting rettard, i already posted the link.
Here it is again, sttupid: https://www.nairaland.com/343405/yoruba-community-alleges-marginalisation-enugu

and of course the only "word" i know is omo ale jatijati, because it is the only fitting name for fatherless uneducated bums like you.
afterall, didn't ur father already die in a suicide bombing operation tunde salami?

8 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

Doesn't that make you dumb yourself? I thought smart People ain't suppose to fraternize with "dumb" Folks!

You don't stereotype, fuckin' B!tch!

I know that ur ppl are too dumb.
Who the hell watches ur crappy films, do u think that with those ridiculous subtitles, one cam learn ur language?
U ppl shd upgrade so that at least more yorubas can even watch them not to talk of other ppl.
He might have dumb Yoruba friends who thought him whatever he said.
U all suck.

9 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:

How would you have Yoruba friends when you've lived in the SE all your Life? Which rational Yoruba goes to the SE to reside, except of course, due to the exigencies of work or something...

Wetin I wan go do for Owerri or Aba if work no carry me go there?

FYI, I've got a lot of Igbo Pals and girlfriends; Niggers and damsels who always wished they were Yoruba...Lagos seems to be a Haven sort of to them!...like a second home.

I see your grasp of the English language is minimal. How can you say you have a grasp of the Yoruba language and one of the few phrases and words you seem to fathom is Omo Ale jatijati. I'm sure you don't even know the meaning and you said you have a grasp of the language. Get a good dictionary and check out the meaning of Grasp...

Mgbeke feeling funky!

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

it shall not be well with you for the lies. according to the article they benefitted from one or two slots how is that comparable to the thousand of refuge Igbo's that are registered for waec here. moreover the Yoruba's I met at Enugu are well to do fella, the guy that sold the last air ticket to me gave me a discount too cos he is Yoruba. moreover why is there no decent hotel around that your village airport at Enugu.

m0r0n, gone are the days when you id1ots spit crap and it goes unnoticed.
Give us the names of those so called refuge igbos who are registered for waec under ur government's purse. Since u say they're registered, their names should be easy to collate. proceed with the list if there is any.
go ahead. i want to see how stup1d u can be.

ur argument is dead because we already know the people whose government runs the O Meal program which is meant to feed them because they can't afford 3 square meals a day.
m0ron.

9 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:

bleeting rettard, i already posted the link.
Here it is again, sttupid: https://www.nairaland.com/343405/yoruba-community-alleges-marginalisation-enugu

and of course the only "word" i know is omo ale jatijati, because it is the only fitting name for fatherless uneducated bums like you.
afterall, didn't ur father already die in a suicide bombing operation tunde salami?

biatch fvcknoid, come at me with your real handle and let me backslap you to the stone age. it shall not be well with your leprous father, and that imb...ecile that belch you out of her overstretch cu....nt. did they tell you that your birth certificate was an apology letter from Durex condom inc. poppa running his business that will feed your miserable family till y'all go extinct. fvckhead how about euthanizing your miserable self to hades.

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

Enugu has the type of hotels osun can never have in decades.
Just Nike lake hotel can buy all the hotels in osogbo .
Una get better hotel?
Many Igbo village houses are better than ur hotels.
Only one hotel is worthy to be called one in osogbo, the rest ranging from capital to capital city are ridiculous.
U must be envious to liken Onitsha to mud houses, name any city in Nigeria with the density of residential high rises as Onitsha

11 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:

m0r0n, gone are the days when you id1ots spit crap and it goes unnoticed.
Give us the names of those so called refuge igbos who are registered for waec under ur government's purse. Since u say they're registered, their names should be easy to collate. proceed with the list if there is any.
go ahead. i want to see how stup1d u can be.

ur argument is dead because we already know the people whose government runs the O Meal program which is meant to feed them because they can't afford 3 square meals a day.
m0ron.

you put the 'd' in the word dumb, even when I took my ssce exam in a secondary school close to one of the igbotic market in Lagos 60% of my class was Igbo and Niger delta peeps, and we all took the exam foc. and if you are in doubt check into the nearest waec office, but since you are village confine low lifer that like a luxury for you.

you are so stupid the word idi0t need to be emblazoned on your forehead. why do y'all fvckhead bad mouth a program that is fast turning to global standard practice for school student. heard on BBC the program have been running in Brazil since the 70's. since you are a ret@rd it will take you 10 lifetimes to dechiper the world is tending to socialism, latest e.u elections and Obama policies lays credence to that.

anyway a village confined mgbeke showing off the capability of her mustard seed brain. amadioha impregnate you with dozens of headless midgets.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
For the dolt that said yorubas don't go to the east, they went to Onitsha and peter obi had mercy on their poor souls and gave them land.
http://orientnewspaper.com/hausa-yoruba-communities-thank-anambra-govt-for-donating-land-to-them/
Hausa, Yoruba Communities
thank Anambra Govt For
Donating Land To Them
Posted by Orient Daily on July 12,
2013 in News | 0 Comment
The Hausa and Yoruba
communities in Anambra state
affected by the ongoing expansion
of roads in Onitsha lauded
Governor Peter Obi’s
administration for donating plots
of lands to them to relocate.
Deputy Leader of Yorubas in
Onitsha, Alhaji Lateef Balogun who
spoke for others when a
delegation of Campaign for
Democracy (CD) led by Uzor A
Uzor, its South East Chairman and
stakeholders forum at Bridgehead
chairman Sir Peter Okala led a
delegation to pay a courtesy call
to the palace of Alhaji Iliyasu
Yushau, Sarkin Hausawan in
Onitsha, Anambra state.
Balogun thanked the government
for its love and public-spirited
gesture in releasing the parcel of
land and noted that the state
government was finding lasting
and permanent solution to the
issue of where non-indigenes live
and trading to be together in one
place for their overall safety and
security.
On his part the Sarkin Hausawan
in Onitsha, Alhaji Iliyasu Yushau
also lauded the government but
appealed for the provision of
infrastructure in the plots of land.
Hear him,“ We want to formalize
the documentation of the newly
released land. And want Gov. Obi
as a father to provide other basic
amenities in the place for it to be
habitable and conducive for our
people,” Yushau appealed.
Orient Daily recalled that Gov.
Peter Obi gave the traders and
park owners over 10 plots of land
at Nkwelle Ezinnaka community
along the Onitsha-Enugu Road;
which had already been fenced
with barbwire.
Responding, the Campaign for
Democracy (CD) South-East has
lauded Gov. Peter Obi for
relocating Hausa and Yoruba
traders and park owners affected
by the on-going expansion of the
Onitsha-Enugu Road.
Dede Uzor A. Uzor, Chairman of
CD South-East Region, gave the
commendation yesterday after he
led the delegation comprised of
members of CD, Bridge Head
Market Stakeholders Forum and
Yoruba community.
Uzor said,“Gov. Peter Obi has
shown once more that he is a
father with kindness and love for
all.
“The land allocated to our brothers
from the North and South-West
shows how deeply concerned the
governor takes the wellbeing of
the traders and park owners
affected by the on-going road
project, “and the need to ensure
that the traders and park owners
keep providing for their families,”
Uzor noted.

7 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

Enugu has the type of hotels osun can never have in decades.
Just Nike lake hotel can buy all the hotels in osogbo .
Una get better hotel?
Many Igbo villages are better than ur hotels.
Only one hotel is worthy to be called one in osogbo, the rest ranging from capital to capital city are ridiculous.
U must be envious to liken Onitsha to mud houses, name any city in Nigeria with the density of residential high rises as Onitsha

animal who listen to your deranged sermon on this forum anymore. ain't you the same idi0t that said no decent eatery in the whole of Oshogbo except one owned by an Igbo man?? ditto for corpers running the whole civil service. delusion of grandeur is an underestimation of the shyte afflicting you. and mean and say it, it took me more than 20 mins drive to get a hotel around your village airport. it is obvious you have not even be there before, all this ifeshinachi loyalist.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

I know that ur ppl are too dumb.
Who the hell watches ur crappy films, do u think that with those ridiculous subtitles, one cam learn ur language?
U ppl shd upgrade so that at least more yorubas can even watch them not to talk of other ppl.
He might have dumb Yoruba friends who thought him whatever he said.
U all suck.

What's your definition of "dumb", Igbo girl?

Getting 54% slots in the 2014 Presidential Scholarship Scheme for Innovation and Development (PRESSID), with the rest of Nigeria sharing the remaining 46%?

Sweeping all the awards in the 2014 Cowbell National Mathematics Competition?

Having the best Schools in the whole of the Federation?

...and lots more!

I really wanna know your definition of "dumb", Miss Everdumb123!

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Ngokafor(f): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
...looks like there are more criminally insane folks here than sane individuals..
...The Nigerian army arrests a number of potentially homicidal Boko-Haram members who appears hell bent on spreading their campaign of terror to every nooks and crannies of this country and some sick individuals are here spitting trash like rabid dogs and making it seem like it is Igbos who are arresting them..

...Evil beings whose taste for human blood knows no bound,...whether you like it or not Boko-haram activities shall not be welcomed in the East!.In the stvpid bid to spite Jonathan,you encouraged Boko-haram in your region,leading to its systematic destruction but i can assure you that Igbos have no intention of allowing that in their region, so deal with the consequences of Northern youths being the face of Boko-Haram(even your females have joined in this show of shame) or go jump off the cliff...

...as for those from the west on this thread who are eager to see Igbo blood shed...I am happy to inform you that your desires shall not see the light of the day,rather it would be your blood that will be shed.If you like whine and gripe about how 'accomodating' you are(you are certainly not more accomodating than other tribes at all).. and how Igbos flood your region like you dont flood other peoples land (UK being the worst hit)...Deal with the baggage that comes with 'one Nigeria' or jump off the cliff as well..no one will miss you.

7 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:
How would you have Yoruba friends when you've lived in the SE all your Life? Which rational Yoruba goes to the SE to reside, except of course, due to the exigencies of work or something...

Wetin I wan go do for Owerri or Aba if work no carry me go there?

FYI, I've got a lot of Igbo Pals and girlfriends; Niggers and damsels who always wished they were Yoruba...Lagos seems to be a Haven sort of to them!...like a second home.

I see your grasp of the English language is minimal. How can you say you have a grasp of the Yoruba language and one of the few phrases and words you seem to fathom is Omo Ale jatijati. I'm sure you don't even know the meaning and you said you have a grasp of the language. Get a good dictionary and check out the meaning of Grasp...

Mgbeke feeling funky!

eiyaaa. The omo ale is pained grin
take heart, but it is the truth and the bitter truth, and it must be said.

but contrary to ur ignorant assertions, there are THOUSANDS of Yoruba people here in enugu. Infact, yoruba is the 2nd largest ethnic group in enugu, and they're second only to the igbos. do ur research boy. the majority of them are migrants from ogun state if u don't know.
but just like i've already said, the majority of them are crying over "marginalization". The so called marginalization in this case is due to the lack of quota system to help their lazy bums, so all they do is howl from the pages of their newspapers.
And for the record, of course u wouldn't live in owerri, aba or any of those eastern towns, because u wouldn't even make it there. The competitive nature of those places would simply relegate ur useless ass to the gutter of unemployment. even the cut-off marks to their colleges would be too high for u, just as figures have shown Anambra and Imo to have the highest admission cut-offs in their unity schools at 139 and 138 respectively while ur ekiti state (the fountain of expired rice) is at 119, so tell me how u would ever make it in the east. The people are too fast paced for dullards like u.

And as for ur story about having igbo friends? good for u. but even with the large population of yorubas here, i don't keep any as friends. I'm very cautious about the kind of people i roll with, and Oluwole certificate holding riff-raffs don't make the cut. grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Population Now 201 Million - UN / Amnesty International Declares Sowore, Bakare, Jalingo Prisoners Of Conscience / Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.