Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. (17137 Views)

Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

you are f00l tell us those heavenly Igbo restaurants in Oshogbo or amadioha kill you now.

I can't expose the businesses of my igbo brethren to an islamic bomber .

9 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: CFA-convention of farming animals, mumu, anyi ga ju onye.

I'm sure Nobody in your entire lineage and extended Family has an ACA, talk less of a CFA!

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mimisboygreat: Smh for all of you old men who are busy blasting ya different tribes. You guys should get a life and stop this e-foolish behaviour b4 I land someone an e- slap. Igbos are everywhere, yorubas are everywhere, hausas are everywhere and other tribes are everywhere. They all have one purpose for living in different states= HUSTLING!! The last time I checked it was the army who arrested the suspects and not any of the mentioned tibes. Army represents naija as a nation and not southeast! So pls my people mek we stop dis tribal war cos it will stir up more fire and adding it to the one burning already. Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: don't mind this guy ooo, the only time he entered an aeroplane was during excursion in primary school and it was even a spoilt dilapidated aeroplane.

animal let me murder you, why is it that flying from Lagos to Enugu is cheaper than flying from Lagos to asaba even when asaba is more closer to Lagos.

what is the safety procedures announced by airline crews before a plane take off, what is the name of the inflight magazine of arik and what is the maximum baggage allowance on local flight in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

I can't expose the businesses of my igbo brethren to an islamic bomber .

fvckhead na lie go kill you. any Igbo that have only kings and queen structure in the whole Oshogbo no dey. may Ebola send you to blazing fire to go fraternize with Lucifer your mentor.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

you should be sacrifice to the gods, it is obvious you are illiterate the article is about enugu , yet the fvckhead is yapping about peter obi. and no where in the article did they beg for land. pilgrimage slot are given to people of different tribe nationwide blockhead.

if they didn't give u land, u would have gone to sleep under the bridge.
we don't entertain such.
In ur bigoted mind, peter obi woke up one morning n gave u land?
Smh

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

Do they use IQ of students to rate universities?
see this one

Are you still that dumb to know that majority of the Students, Lecturers and Professors in SW Universities are Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

Do you have a GRASP of the Yoruba language or not, Mgbeke? grin grin grin...I happy say I don teach you small "Engrish" today...

Nairaland is indeed a mammoth Leveller. Imagine this Mgbeke, hustling 7am - 9pm Banker telling Me I won't make it in Aba or Owerri!

Lemme brag a bit...

Do you know what it means to be a CFA? Google is always your friend. I control ACAs, B!tch!...had My ACA at age 22!

I rejected Bank works you seem to be proud of. If I were to work in your bank, you dare not apply to be My Clerk!

Well, while the Igbos are at the forefront of the highest cut-off marks and JAMB enrollment, Yorubas seem to be making it at the other extreme...Check My last post!

B!tch!

grin the buffoon has just tripped and fallen on his own vomit once again without knowing it, all thanks to his ignorance. clearly, ur only understanding of the word "banker" begins and ends with the image of a desk cashier. Shows just how dumb u are grin

again, i hate to break ur heart, but banking IS my passion, and economics IS my field. That's the course i chose in school, and that's the field i'm excelling at. If you were to be offered any bank job, it would be the role of a janitor, because that's the only area you can excel at, because we all know bums are the only ones who make empty brags on the internet.
You got your CFA, your ACA and your HIV at 22. i'm very happy for you indeed as you make your claims right from your mother's basement, but bragging is not what i do. that habit is reserved for loudmouth brokeasses your ilk who sit here doing nothing but trolling 24-7.
Congratulations my boy, i nwere ACA. Almajiri Comprehensive Accreditation.

8 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

if they didn't give u land, I would have gone to sleep under the bridge.
we don't entertain such.
In ur bigoted mind, peter obi woke up one morning n gave u land?
Smh

you sounding incoherent, biatchass stop smoking your own pubic hair laced with lizard shyte. the rubbish you spewed up there doesn't make sense to even you.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

I'm sure Nobody in your entire lineage and extended Family has an ACA, talk less of a CFA!

keep acting like a typical yoruba by stupidly thinking you have what others don't have, myopic 1diot.

9 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

When it cones to going to good and expensive schools, u still don't come near igbos.
The fact that u don't even afford education says a lot .
Go to Oyo, osun, ekiti, ondo and get my point.
Osun public schools are filled with dumb children, them no know book at all.
Understand English? for where?
smh

And yet one of them is a Cowbell Mathematics Scholar...

Ngozi, o goo gan o!

You are just so dumb!

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

animal let me murder you, why is it that flying from Lagos to Enugu is cheaper than flying from Lagos to asaba even when asaba is more closer to Lagos.

what is the safety procedures announced by airline crews before a plane take off, what is the name of the inflight magazine of arik and what is the maximum baggage allowance on local flight in Nigeria.
kikikikikikikikiki, tunde salami wants to engage his father, oh! I have suffered.

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: kikikikikikikikiki, tunde salami wants to engage his father, oh! I have suffered.

idi0t may amadioha kill your ret@rded father. answer me or you forever shut your putrid orifice.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

damn I don't expect anything better from a brain dead android, your slow brain don't know some words are sensored on this forum.

ask uncle nnmadi why all his village brothers are hustling to grab the next ifeshinachi to the southwest, fvckhead Google is for free, Lagos state have be paying secondary school student waec fee since 1999. anyway I don't expect you to know since you have not cross the Niger bridge even once in your miserable existence.

DUNCE, are u still bleating?
Google is now my friend? You made the claim about the Igbo students mooching off ur government, didn't u? Then back it up with ur facts or shut the fvck up, because ur empty insults amount to nothing.
U talk about uncle nnamdi and ifesinachi, but does uncle nnamdi go to lagos to beg for alms the way iya oluseyi comes to enugu to beg for money with her 8 bastard children while baba kemilola heads to soka evil forest for human parts?
Bring that list or shut up already. grin

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: keep acting like a typical yoruba by stupidly thinking you have what others don't have, myopic 1diot.

I'm not that dumb to think some other Persons don't possess the qualifications I have...I specifically referred to you and your Bloods!

Fool, I've got a lot of smart Igbo Friends, you know!

...With your recent rants, you don't seem like a smart Chap! Neither do you seem to have come from a "smart" home.

You seem to have the IQ of a Lizard!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

idi0t may amadioha kill your ret@rded father. answer me or you forever shut your putrid orifice.
if I answer you, I don Bleep up be that, how can I organise a symposium with a perpetual 1diot to discuss flight itineraries, come to surulere this weekend and discuss airline rudiment with my kid nephew, abi this one is mad ni.

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:

DUNCE, are u still bleeting?
Google is now my friend? You made the claim about the Igbo students mooching off ur government, didn't u? Then back it up with ur facts or shut the fvck up, because ur empty insults amount to nothing.
U talk about uncle nnamdi and ifesinachi, but does uncle nnamdi go to lagos to beg for alms the way iya oluseyi comes to enugu to beg for money with her 8 bastard children while baba kemilola heads to soka evil forest for human parts?
Bring that list or shut up already. grin

you are a rwt@rd a certified one in between, loads of your kinsmen beg in Lagos and abuja. there is one at lagos-badagry expressway self, he curse out if he is not given alms. and it shall not be well with you. if yorubas don't beg for alms in Enugu. illiterate ask all igbos that attends public school in Lagos from 1999 if they pay for waec or neco. I know stupidity is the only thing you gat expertise in.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

I'm not that dumb to think some other Persons don't possess the qualifications I have...I specifically referred to you and your Bloods!

Fool, I've got a lot of smart Igbo Friends, you know!

...With your recent rants, you don't seem like a smart Chap! Neither do you seem to have come from a "smart" home.

You seem to have the IQ of a Lizard!

grin grin grin
lol, look at this frog bragging about being a chartered financial analyst. Your low life family can never attain what my family has, idiot, I have your mates in my family that are professors tutoring nitwits like you with several professional qualifications you can never get till you die. Because you managed to get a CFA qualification yesterday, you come to nairaland today to announce it. Lemme ask you, how much in total did it cost you to get the qualification. Ode.

4 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: if I answer you, I don Bleep up be that, how can I organise a symposium with a perpetual 1diot to discuss flight itinerary, come to surulere this weekend and discuss airline rudiment with my kid nephew, abi this one is mad ni.

fvckhead amadioha rip open your stomach walls. this idi0t wey no know road to airport self. put me to shame if na your papa born you. your nephew ko your daughter ni werey. you are the type of child fathered by the community, cos there is a great chance anyone is responsible for the lucky spermatozoa, but the mad man that rolls in the stenching gutter gat that lucky se....men.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

you are a rwt@rd a certified one in between, loads of your kinsmen beg in Lagos and abuja. there is one at lagos-badagry expressway self, he curse out if he is not given alms. and it shall not be well with you. if yorubas don't beg for alms in Enugu. illiterate ask all igbos that attends public school in Lagos from 1999 if they pay for waec or neco. I know stupidity is the only thing you gat expertise in.

Retaard, you made the claim about "the number of igbos" whose WAEC fees were paid by the Lagos government. Since you've brought that to light, then you must be privy to those "numbers", no? or is this another one of ur dumb beer parlour claims which have been busted to be nothing but empty lies?
God don expose una today, u knuckle dragging fool. when i spoke about the yoruba hajj trip issue, i supported it with a link.
now that u've made a careless statement about igbos mooching off ur government, u must provide us with proof by presenting us the list of the so-called beneficiaries of the program, or shut your rotten mouth and head back to school, u uneducated bum.

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

fvckhead amadioha rip open your stomach walls. this idi0t wey no know road to airport self. put me to shame if na your papa born you. your nephew ko your daughter ni werey. you are the type of child fathered by the community, cos there is a great chance anyone is responsible for the lucky spermatozoa, but the mad man that rolls in the stenching gutter gat that lucky se....men.
lol, I cannot discuss airline itineraries with a molue passenger, go and look for your mates that you went on an excursion with. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: lol, look at this frog bragging about being a chartered financial analyst. Your low life family can never attain what my family has, idiot, I have your mates in my family that are professors tutoring nitwits like you with several professional qualifications you can never get till you die. Because you managed to get a CFA qualification yesterday, you come to nairaland today to announce it. Lemme ask you, how much in total did it cost you to get the qualification. Ode.

look at this idi0t bombing h.r's nationwide with his certificate of attendance, ain't you the same fvckhead that was asking peeps on the job section, if dolimium Nigeria limited are legit employers. idi0t oni kuruna labe. why are you itching your balls in that your ugly picture.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: lol, I cannot discuss airline itineraries with a molue passenger, go and look for your mates that you went on an excursion with. grin grin grin

molue passenger dusting you like gutters, shame us tell us just arik inflight magazine. idi0t wey never reach airport before.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:

Retaard, you made the claim about "the number of igbos" whose WAEC fees were paid by the Lagos government. Since you've brought that to light, then you must be privy to those "numbers", no? or is this another one of ur dumb beer parlour claims which have been busted to be nothing but empty lies?
God don expose una today, u knuckle dragging fool. when i spoke about the yoruba hajj trip issue, i supported it with a link.
now that u've made a careless statement about igbos mooching off ur government, u must provide us with proof by presenting us the list of the so-called beneficiaries of the program, or shut your rotten mouth and head back to school, u uneducated bum.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200405200415.html?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fm%3Fq%3Dlagos%2Bstate%2Bpayment%2Bfor%2Bwaec%2Bfee%2Bfor%2Bcitizenry%26client%3Dms-opera-mini-android%26channel%3Dnew&mstac=0

since you need the schooling so much, draw from this wealth of knowledge oloshi. your links says they use to give em one or two slots and they have stop it that is why they are agitating.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: lol, look at this frog bragging about being a chartered financial analyst. Your low life family can never attain what my family has, idiot, I have your mates in my family that are professors tutoring nitwits like you with several professional qualifications you can never get till you die. Because you managed to get a CFA qualification yesterday, you come to nairaland today to announce it. Lemme ask you, how much in total did it cost you to get the qualification. Ode.

You don sharperly consult Google, abi? grin grin

Anyway, you can be a CFA too, Okay? Give it a try! It ain't too hard...

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

let him consult Google for my questions too now. abi him Google get selective amnesia.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:

grin the buffoon has just tripped and fallen on his own vomit once again without knowing it, all thanks to his ignorance. clearly, ur only understanding of the word "banker" begins and ends with the image of a desk cashier. Shows just how dumb u are grin

again, i hate to break ur heart, but banking IS my passion, and economics IS my field. That's the course i chose in school, and that's the field i'm excelling at. If you were to be offered any bank job, it would be the role of a janitor, because that's the only area you can excel at, because we all know bums are the only ones who make empty brags on the internet.
You got your CFA, your ACA and your HIV at 22. i'm very happy for you indeed as you make your claims right from your mother's basement, but bragging is not what i do. that habit is reserved for loudmouth brokeasses your ilk who sit here doing nothing but trolling 24-7.
Congratulations my boy, i nwere ACA. Almajiri Comprehensive Accreditation.

I see you have just a B.Sc in Economics, with like 5 years banking experience max! I pass you jooor, Nwanyi oma! Really, You are below Me in the professional world!

I really have to go now sha but I must confess, you're smart! You're really really smart and I've always loved smart Ladies!...but you seemed to have gone over the edge by stereotyping all Yorubas as dumb in your first post. That got on My nerves, you know...I've got a lot of smart Igbo Pals too, so I would never refer to Igbos as dumb! You Guys are fuckin' smart, you know...

I need to hit the road straight away! Brazil, Germany Semi-final match beckons!...and Lagos traffic?

And you know what, I'm utterly and heartily sorry for the insults. It's Nairaland, you know. A Faceless forum and $h!t happens!

Am I forgiven?

Peace...

Kachifo!
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

molue passenger dusting you like gutters, shame us tell us just arik inflight magazine. idi0t wey never reach airport before.
is this one mad ni, which time me and you start to dey discuss all this one. Abi is something wrong with you. Look @ tunde salami oooo, I don suffer.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

look at this low life snail, how much did it cost you to get a CFA. Tell us.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: is this one mad ni, which time me and you start to dey discuss all this one. Abi is something wrong with you. Look @ tunde salami oooo, I don suffer.

your imb....ecile is mad, idi0t wan use tactics escape. he no go better for you. oluya, poverty infested idi0t anything you going to your hellhole I will pay for your flight. at least once before you die, you go see aeroplane.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

http://allafrica.com/stories/200405200415.html?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fm%3Fq%3Dlagos%2Bstate%2Bpayment%2Bfor%2Bwaec%2Bfee%2Bfor%2Bcitizenry%26client%3Dms-opera-mini-android%26channel%3Dnew&mstac=0

since you need the schooling so much, draw from this wealth of knowledge oloshi. your links says they use to give em one or two slots and they have stop it that is why they are agitating.

Dunce, what exactly has that stub proven? You're giving me a link to an uncredited OPINION PIECE which says over 72,000 students in general will benefit irrespective of their states of origin. How exactly does that prove the number of Igbo students mooching off ur government?
I told you to give me the list of your phantom igbo students whose WAEC fees were paid and u're giving me this rubbish.
OLODO, give us the proof on the number of Igbo students whose fees are being paid by your government. give us the list and then we shall talk.

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

your imb....ecile is mad, idi0t wan use tactics escape. he no go better for you. oluya, poverty infested idi0t anything you going to your hellhole I will pay for your flight. at least once before you die, you go see aeroplane.
I don't brag too much about what I am, seeing is believing, forget we argue everyday on nairaland, come to surulere, stop @ stadium bus stop, lemme come and pick you up, I don't have time for all this online nonsense you are doing, then after you will take me to where you stay, we will snap pictures and show people on this forum. If your mind carry am, game on. Idiot, you want to be discussing airline packages with me. I still dey laff. All I can do is make all your generation sad on this forum, not bragging. Fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fresh Fuel Crisis Looms As PENGASSAN Threatens Strike / Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P / How Abia State Is Being Fleeced - Michael Nwabueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.