Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup (193408 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by sophy0147: 12:17am On May 31, 2017
[b]My name is Sophy Hedges from Ottawa in Canada, I didn't believe that boyfriend will change from his behavior, before i came in contact with Great Korofo i have being having hard time with my boyfriend. He even beats me sometimes and tells me is over between us. I couldn't bear his behavior that i have to contact Great Korofo for help. Priest Korofo helped and my boyfriend now sees me as his girlfriend, he no longer beats me, He is now faithful to me and he now gives me whatever i wants. I am so happy for what Priest Korofo did for me. Any interested viewers having same or any relationship problem can contact him on: greatkorofosolutionhome@gmail.com
Facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/A-place-where-you-can-get-your-problems-solved-no-matter-the-situation-659772167547824/?notify_field=blurb&modal=profile_completion&notif_t=page_profile_blurb&notif_id=1493241181784357

Call him on: +2348027029204 Or you WhatsApp him on: +2348110005853
Thank you[/b]
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Davies711: 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
WOW!! This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience and i need to share this great testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called Lord Masuka on the forum..His email lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about spell before.. No body would have been able to convince me about spells, not untilLord Masuka did a marvelous work for me and restored my marriage of 5 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 48 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my husband kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of words and joy, and i don’t know how much to convey my appreciation to you Lord Masuka you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful man once again.. here is his email lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or call him +2347053105287

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by QueenMarvella(f): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2017
Of course he will miss me na
But ion care
Bye bye to good riddance grin
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by ErinCody: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2018
It's unbelievable how fortunate I feel after finding your website. For the past 6 months, I have been so depressed after losing my husband to another woman. My money situation worsened so much that I thought I'd have to file for bankruptcy. I had a huge amount of debt and I didn't know what to do. Out of complete and total desperation, I contacted many of those so-called individuals who promised powerful magic, witchcraft or black magic. None of them worked and none were as wonderful, affectionate and warm as Dr Marvel has been. He is definitely different from the others and I felt immediate hope and strength from hearing about the promises he had to offer. He carries an air of purity and divine strength that is as pure as fresh snow on the ground. I requested Dr Marvel's most powerful spells and I was relieved right away that I had someone to solve my problems for me. His spells worked wonders and I am now back with my husband and my money troubles resolved itself after winning the lottery. Dr Marvel, I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out. you can contact him via email extremespellhome@hotmail.com or veiw through his facebook page https://web.facebook.com/Extremespellhome/ or call him on his Mobile +1 669 221 3962 . With best regards, Erin
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Karinawalters: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
I and my husband had been very loving, caring and sharing a lot of common things for almost 28 years, and in (December 2017) i was hoping to go traveling with my husband. Whoever we met would comment how much we complement each other. He was a loving father and husband, but he changed without me seeing it. He admitted to one affair and I found out about a next one, and suddenly he came up with the idea of divorce. I became depressed to the point of suicide. I never saw this coming. I visited our marriage therapist several times, but it seemed everything was getting worse. I felt empty and hopeless about the future. We both recently retired and I thought I could spend the rest of my life in retirement with him. I tried everything possible to get back with him, and I cried 24 hours a day and didn't know how to get back with him until i met with Lord Lugard of the Miracle temple who guaranteed me a 24 hours powerful love spell to bring my husband to return back to me again and Love me unconditionally.I was ready to try anything because I still loved him very much and didn't want to loose him. Now here we are living happily again after Lord Lugard did his spell in just (24 hours) brought back my husband, and reunited my family back. Words are not enough to let you tell you how grateful i am for your spells. Thank you so much Lord for making me start this year as a happy and fulfilled woman. Here is his Email: miracletemple@live.com Website: www.miraclespelltemple.com and also his Mobile Number:+1(760)973-9250

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by georgewilson014: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thank you Doctor Stella for bringing my husband and I together to celebrate the Xmas and New year together, I am so happy now that my husband is back home after eight months of leaving our children and I to suffer. If I should be explaining,no one could read the full testimony so I have to make it short and say thank you again Doctor stella for what you've done for me. Contact doctor stella today if you're having any problem in your relationship via email doctorstellaidemudia@gmail.com and
doctorstellaidemudia@yahoo.com whatsApp +2348157471852 Website -
doctorstellaidemudia. weebly .com
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Ekitibiased(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by lovt906: 3:55am On Aug 25, 2021
I came across Dr. Godday email address online how he has fixed broken relationship without delay. and i was really happy to contact him because i and my husband has been apart for the past 9 months and it was really killing me so after i have contacted Dr. Godday he cast the love spell for me and make my lover to come back to my arms within 9 hours with full appreciation i want to thank Dr. Godday for his good works in my life. in case you need his help just contact via email address: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com or Whats App no +2349018437588
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by lovt906: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
I came across Dr. Godday email address online how he has fixed broken relationship without delay. and i was really happy to contact him because i and my husband has been apart for the past 9 months and it was really killing me so after i have contacted Dr. Godday he cast the love spell for me and make my lover to come back to my arms within 9 hours with full appreciation i want to thank Dr. Godday for his good works in my life. in case you need his help just contact via email address: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com or Whats App no +2349018437588.
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by CyrilVivian033: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Please visit
(http://dradodalovetemple.com)

i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Adoda helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he work. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Adoda, then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr Adoda Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr Adoda through his email address: adodalovespelltemple440@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on+2348112825421
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Lindasally321: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE CONTACT DR ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348151806720

Am sorry for putting this on the net but I have to. I will forever be indebted to DR,IFADE for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for another woman for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to DR,IFADE. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lot about false spell caster but I put my doubts behind me because I was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of broken marriage and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialized in lottery spells, promotion spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with DR,IFADE now, his email: ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp number: + 2348151806720
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by CyrilVivian033: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
I had a happy family and i was married for 15years of happy marriage life blessed with two kids and we were so happy,,, and unfortunately my home and marriage started to crumble it first started with me losing my job and then my Husband and i started having problems and he broke up with ME and weeks later he started asking for a divorce and i was so devastated because i loved him so much and then i decided to contact a spell casters and non of the spell caster i contacted were able to work it for me and then i lost hope in everything and i was almost giving up when i met a friend who came back from a business trip and she told me about a great spell caster named Dr Adoda who helped her win her ex boyfriend back after 48hours and she gave me his website on [http://dradodalovetemple.com/shrine],,, and i decided to contact him and try him out and after narrating my ordeal to him he told me that everything will return to as it were before and then he cast a spell for me and my Husband returned to me after 48hours and i was once again recalled back to work and was even promoted from a sales rep to a marketing director so guys once again here is his Email on ( adodalovespelltemple440@gmail.com )
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by AgnesSmith: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr. Odunga

When I met Dr. Odunga, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman of 41 and I have been married for 21 years. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age until I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr. Odunga. Within 48 hours of contacting him, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr. Odunga of my bareness for him to help me. He did the spell for fertility and after 48 hours of completing it, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a baby girl.
Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl and I am happy in my relationship. This is all thanks to Dr. Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Dr. Odunga Via Whats-App number +2348167159012. Email at: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by julianadavis877: 10:20am On Mar 11
i want to share to the whole world how Dr Kachi the Great of all the Spell Caster, that helped me reunite my marriage back, my Ex Husband broke up with me 3months ago, I have been trying to get him back ever since then, i was worried and so confused because i love him so much. I was really going too much depressed, he left me with my kids and just ignored me constantly. I have begged him for forgiveness through text messages for him to come back home and the kids crying and miss their dad but he wont reply, I wanted him back desperately. we were in a very good couple and yet he just ignores me and get on with his life just like that, so i was looking for help after reading a post of Dr Kachi on the internet when i saw a lady name SHARRON testified that Dr Kachi cast a Pure love spell to stop divorce. and i also met with other, it was about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 24 hours at the end of her testimony she dropped his email, I contacted Dr Kachi via email and explained my problem to Dr Kachi and he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen, that he will restored my marriage back, and to my greatest surprise my Ex husband came back to me, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day our marriage is now stronger than how it was before, Dr Kachi you're a real spell caster, you can also get your Ex back and live with him happily: Contact Email drkachispellcast@gmail. com his Text Number and Call: +1 (209) 893-8075

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.