Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup (193471 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Favourog13(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2016
Alaye, na business proposal u dey write?
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Mitchelljas: 10:30am On May 07, 2016
Seriously i was flattened when my Husband left me to be with another woman in Chicago. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I couldn't bear it anymore. and i reached out to the Internet for help, i hit on the real thing, and that is you Dr Oye. I almost gave up trying to get my Ex Husband back and having a contented family again.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work, and immediately after 48 hours, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was penitent for everything that he has done. And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. ABUYE SPELL TEMPLE do a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about your temple and your magical powers. You are the diamond in the rough. Thank you Dr Oye You are talented and you give off yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magical love spells for me. My Husband is back to me just the way it was when we first met.. from the depths of my soul! I am immensely happy now. Thank you and God bless you so much sir. now my man is back to me just in 48 hours, as you have said it.... OMG!!! i am fully rewarded i cant believe this is happening to be honest but anyway. Thank you so much and i am so appreciative.. Here is Dr Oye's Email: Abuyespelltemple@gmail.com
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by myranda449: 2:10am On Jul 01, 2016
Lord Shinnok, Here is my testimony from your Heart Warming indebted Client (Myranda Hammons from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful bud vase of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on Dec 1st. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 4:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Lord Shinnok realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compact-able. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s shocking!! Thank you so much Lord Shinnok for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. you can reach out to him on this website http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple or contact him with his email address. lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com.
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by myranda449: 2:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Lord Shinnok, Here is my testimony from your Heart Warming indebted Client (Myranda Hammons from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful bud vase of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on Dec 1st. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 4:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Lord Shinnok realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compact-able. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s shocking!! Thank you so much Lord Shinnok for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. you can reach out to him on this website http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple or contact him with his email address. lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com.
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by luck11: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
F755DEMZ2M

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.