Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? (10391 Views)

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Oxone(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Lolz, I and two other colleagues did same to some chic on our way from work in late May. The babe was driving alone. Na so we come dey check her out in front of VI-Lekki Toll gate. She don begin exchange some shy glances, smiling, and looking for how to hide. my plans was to drive slowly and wait for her after the toll gate, naim my mumu friend go speed leave the babe say he wan beat traffic. I vex ehn.

Hahahaha that thing can pain!

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Bwaal(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
yhermmie: How do u feel when u are walking alone on the street and u passed a group of guyz staring at you?.
My style of walking changes and i try to take my steps gently in order not to slip/fall down. Because i don't wan't to be embarrassed.....
Share ur experience,ladies in d house
guess u passed thru mulero busstop
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
sammieguze:

and ilorin guys can be annoying....
as in..like die...
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Bwaal(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: It was not funny o. I fell fully to the ground. embarassed
fall of life....who come pick u up guess 1 of the guys
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Bwaal: fall of life....who come pick u up guess 1 of the guys
No. I picked myself up.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by sammieguze(m): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Coz unilorin girls sef sabi form die
temigracie: as in..like die...
tongue
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by sammyjay3(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Missjargo: It depends on d kinds of guys. If they r agberos, I will simply put on my earpiece. I will just walk past like there is no one in d world as I listen to my fav song. If they r cute guys, I will adjust properly and slowly catwalk my thing jare wink cheesy
lol what if they are rich agberos?
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by TROVERTOPICO: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
softsparkyy:
Then you will hear something like. ......"This fine girl you no de greet person abi? See her k-leg or see her small nyash" lol.
LWKMD
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
DJDOLA: what do u mean by agberos...most of us agbero are cute ooo..forget about our voice and our character we are fuc3ing handsome
U guys will be claiming agberos smiley
That's why they are called agberos, they are uncouth, arrogant and dirty set of people. Even if they are cute, u won't even realise it till u really really look at them. DJDOLA pls don't tell me u r one of them shocked
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by NickiRoman: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
That's why I can't do without my earpiece,Get your phone,play a song and increase it to the highest volume... You ain't gonna hear nothing those touts are saying.But,If their cute guys and they keep staring,I just wave at them and say Hi.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by kcool2(m): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Am i the only one that finds looking at a girl intensely rude?.....i just look at you,troway face 'cepp ur real cute ehnhen u fit get like three stares in spaced intervals

2 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Look straight in their faces wink
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by DJDOLA(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Missjargo:
U guys will be claiming agberos smiley
That's why they are called agberos, they are uncouth, arrogant and dirty set of people. Even if they are cute, u won't even realise it till u really really look at them. DJDOLA pls don't tell me u r one of them shocked
forget about does fools u see on d road running after buses all does one are touts...if u see d real agberos heen!!!!!!

Btw...me no be agbero
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by ideology(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Seriously guys have experienced such too. Not ladies alone
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Missmossy(f): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Harmvirus:

That's my style too buh make sure ur phone is on silent mode o
yes macheesy
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Missmossy(f): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Harmvirus:

That's my style too buh make sure ur phone is on silent mode o
yes macheesy
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by graciousolo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
:-
Lorlaahlozz: I mean both guys nd girls .
don't get it. You do guys and girls or both make 'ur legs shy' undecided
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
graciousolo: :-don't get it. You do guys and girls or both make 'ur legs shy' undecided
Both makes my legs go shy
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by JoeCutie(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Missjargo: It depends on d kinds of guys. If they r agberos, I will simply put on my earpiece. I will just walk past like there is no one in d world as I listen to my fav song. If they r cute guys, I will adjust properly and slowly catwalk my thing jare wink cheesy
Do that your catwalk around me one day & see if I won't...lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tmeey(f): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tank yuh tank yuh o, Im the newbie
psychologist: saved..........

#ya 1st post on nl
Welcum smiley
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by JoeCutie(m): 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: if na me, i ll adjust or change how i walk, check my face using my fone screen as mirror, quickly moisten my lips if its kinda dry, hold my head high and waka like miss world ......d most annoying thing is dat,my heart usually skips a beat weneva i c cute guyz...
You won't survive a day in my area! undecided

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by JoeCutie(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tmeey: grin grin na walk of life be dat na.
I smile and act like I dont know the're there. May the boldest one take the dare wink tongue
Girls sha! If he dares now you'd start shouting or even run faster than your flat yansh. undecided

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by graciousolo(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Both makes my legs go shy
Kk,so what are you now?Bi?
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tmeey(f): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2014
No need to shout na. I'd definately give a guy my attention if he stops me to talk to me. Abi no be only talk?... When he starts misbehaving is where shouting comes in.
JoeCutie: Girls sha! If he dares now you'd start shouting or even run faster than your flat yansh. undecided
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by JoeCutie(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2014
Tmeey: No need to shout na. I'd definately give a guy my attention if he stops me to talk to me. Abi no be only talk?... When he starts misbehaving is where shouting comes in.
Ok, that's good. If I stop you, make sure you stop & give me your whole attention. And sorry I said you got a flat yansh. You don't! Or do you? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Lorlaahlozz: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2014
graciousolo: Kk,so what are you now?Bi?
Naa..only girls
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Oahray: 7:52am On Jul 12, 2014
JoeCutie: Ok, that's good. If I stop you, make sure you stop & give me your whole attention. And sorry I said you got a flat yansh. You don't! Or do you? tongue grin
she does. She passes my area every Sunday.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by JoeCutie(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2014
Oahray: she does. She passes my area every Sunday.
Which area is that?

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2014
ideology: Seriously guys have experienced such too. Not ladies alone
Really? please tell me about it. grin
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Oahray: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2014
JoeCutie: Which area is that?
em... She might not want me disclosing such info.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by graciousolo(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Naa..only girls
.Funny.U're really serious with this stuff.imagine the audacity. God help u babes.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2014
DJDOLA: forget about does fools u see on d road running after buses all does one are touts...if u see d real agberos heen!!!!!!

Btw...me no be agbero
wink I knw u r nt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Konji Girls On Twitter Proudly Show Off Their Boobs,as They Compete Bigger One / Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? / Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.