Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? (10390 Views)

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
farano: shocked xtarxhyne shey you get all diz stuffs? grin
I dunno
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Deiok(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2014
ideology: Seriously guys have experienced such too. Not ladies alone
you are correct.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by allandutch: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2014
sammieguze:

and ilorin guys can be annoying....

Ilorin guys gentle now
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by spyg1(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2014
temigracie: yeah,sure....n if my heart thuds faster dan usual....i start pressing my fone....n waka pass
u may one day slip and fall in front of guyz, n dat will be worse
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by sammieguze(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
since when?

allandutch:

Ilorin guys gentle now
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by allandutch: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
sammieguze: since when?

Since 1885
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by valkaka(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missjargo: It depends on d kinds of guys. If they r agberos, I will simply put on my earpiece. I will just walk past like there is no one in d world as I listen to my fav song. If they r cute guys, I will adjust properly and slowly catwalk my thing jare wink cheesy

cat walk keh!!...if i hear...with d@ ur elephant leg!...lol
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by sinaj(f): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
it happens to me alot buh i pretend as if m makin call
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by sammieguze(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
U must be one of them ilorin guys cheesy
allandutch:

Since 1885
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by sirblac(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Well, there is this Indian gal in my school any times she works boys look at her but the gal no dey trip oooo she go just dey smile
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Yemlizzy(f): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Confession galore! Hmmmmcheesy
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
spyg1: u may one day slip and fall in front of guyz, n dat will be worse
...gimme reasons y i ll slip and fall....no b say dem b masquerade wey dey scare me....av passed infrnt of several guys dat r very handsome n nothing happen...aldo,my heart fit do gishgish small oo...n daz all...
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Michael111: hahahahaaaa, see u! Husein Bolt
e b like say u no knw d difference btw waka pass and run pass....
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by spyg1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
temigracie: ...gimme reasons y i ll slip and fall....no b say dem b masquerade wey dey scare me....av passed infrnt of several guys dat r very handsome n nothing happen...aldo,my heart fit do gishgish small oo...n daz all...
none of your friends has ever told you that she fall in front of guyz? don't be surprise you may fall in front of an ugly guy.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
spyg1: none of your friends has ever told you that she fall in front of guyz? don't be surprise you may fall in front of an ugly guy.
i cant fall ni...e sure for me ni
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by spyg1(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2014
temigracie: i cant fall ni...e sure for me ni
i like your confidence
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by richardnuga(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
grin
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Oxone:

lwkmd!

Reminds me of a girl that tripped down the stairs back in secondary school just because my friends and i had our eyes on her.

We use to do it for fun back then. We'll just position ourselves, stop our conversation and keep staring hard at the girl until she messes up grin

Evils that men do. tongue embarassed
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Oxone(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Evils that men do. tongue embarassed

Evil?

I was just appreciating God's work *adjusts halo*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages / Konji Girls On Twitter Proudly Show Off Their Boobs,as They Compete Bigger One / Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.