Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (60063 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Superex(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
well d guy obviously had enough free tym and moni...m sure he wouldn't b dat dumb to expect more hehe not bad...but I can't do dat for dis type of gal oh
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
`

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: God bless the woman that trained you, but apparently, she failed to do a good job with you
and the last time i checked, girls are different from women...i was expecting a correction and not insult, young lady i would appreciate if this doesn't repeat itself again....... A gat love for you all ladies!! #adios

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: God bless the woman that trained you, but apparently, she failed to do a good job with you
miss safari, you don't have to extend insult to an innocent woman at home, okay. Stick to personality in question and not someone else, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: 17hr only to get 'cake-zoned' . God forbid bad thing.
lollllllllllllll funny man
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Neldrizzy: and the last time i checked, girls are different from women...i was expecting a correction and not insult, young lady i would appreciate if this doesn't repeat itself again....... A gat love for you all ladies!! #adios
don't try to come here and correct your gaffe.

Girls aren't different from women, women were once girls as well, it's all the same female species. Even if you were saying 'girls' are you not aware that females within the age range of 2-16 fall under 'girls'? Are you then trying to classify 5 and 6 year olds as hoes?

Irrespective of what you think you meant, it's all the same thing and I expected an apology from you rather than a weak defense

21 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
olumaxi: yinmu...dat u v not been spanked by an internet guy doesnt mean u wont b spanked anytym soon...i repeat,al of u r dsame
hahahahahaha seconded bro...

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by tpia5: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Is sex a reason to drive 17 hours to meet someone?

8 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by tpia5: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Superex: well d guy obviously had enough free tym and moni...

True that.

And of course it would have to be a nigerian with such a headline.

Has anyone verified the story isn't fake?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
chinziaski: miss safari, you don't have to extend insult to an innocent woman at home, okay. Stick to personality in question and not someone else, thanks.
if you can't differentiate between an insult and a fact then you should google it.

A man who can refer to any woman as a 'hoe/wh.ore' either had no female influence in his life or the female influence failed to make a strong impact.

Either point out the exact insult on my post or drop it

34 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by tpia5: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
ebullientV: Tho many here will do worse than this; .

Scary thought!
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: you sound like an eediot. See, REAL men do not come online to talk shiit about women and run their mouth about careless se.xual exploits. You just sound extremely d.umb and I really pity the poor soul that wil say 'I do' to your phuckd up self some day.

I shan't reply you after this because I can't waste my intelligence on an oaf of your kind. I only hold conversations with sensible human beings, not slimy dogs that have no achievements whatsoever save for a few sexploits
hey shawty calm down.. It hasn't gotten 2 that level... Let peace reign pls!

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by tpia5: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Anyway, he should thank his stars a boyfriend wasn't also waiting for him to show up.

Besides, the story sounds fishy, hope no terrorism is involved.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: if you can't differentiate between an insult and a fact then you should google it.

A man who can refer to any woman as a 'hoe/wh.ore' either had no female influence in his life or the female influence failed to make a strong impact.

Either point out the exact insult on my post or drop it
. You can run along now, no time to trade words with you, okay.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
tpia5:

True that.

And of course it would have to be a nigerian with such a headline.

Has anyone verified the story isn't fake?
it's a fact. All over twitter. The parties in question are Nigerian diasporans
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
chinziaski: . You can run along now, no time to trade words with you, okay.
more like no counter-argument. Have a nice day

17 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
ggrin: Haha toye the mumuest nigga ever livethcheesycheesycheesy
coulda been you

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: don't try to come here and correct your gaffe.

Girls aren't different from women, women were once girls as well, it's all the same female species. Even if you were saying 'girls' are you not aware that females within the age range of 2-16 fall under 'girls'? Are you then trying to classify 5 and 6 year olds as hoes?

Irrespective of what you think you meant, it's all the same thing and I expected an apology from you rather than a weak defense
with you knowledge and reputation on NL i was expecting you to decipher when i used "girls" on that context...... And you have to put ma mum in this... Anyway she at work right now, trying 2mak this default country a better place for every one and the young girl...

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: it's a fact. All over twitter. The parties in question are Nigerian diasporans
thanks for the comfirmation.... 2many doubting Thomas in here!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Of course;and dat includes ur sistas and ur future daughtas..
Neldrizzy: to mee all girls are h0es... A girl expecting a guy from such distance should know whatsop.. 17 hours? Haba

25 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by olumaxi(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
cc150615:
even ur mama nd all ur sisters are same with all girls,getting laid by internet boys grin
even ur mama nd all ur sisters are same with all girls,getting laid by internet boys
includin ur mama too...dats it

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by blackmantee18: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
It funny......maybe what he was expecting is not sex......the girl should have done some cooking, haba cake after 17hrs drive.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by 9jahubcom(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
haha
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Burger01(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
He nor drive to Brazil to cheer SE up but he could drive 17hrs just to get laid. Smh for some guys. sad

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by achukwunet(f): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wow, they should leave that guy alone!! Even Ochocinco, Davido, and Solidstar were making comments. Like damn. Sure the guy messed up by going, but that girl did him wrong by making fun of him as soon as he left her bday dinner!!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by OLAJADON: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
The guy try o, 17 hour lolz if he had sat down in his house and use jxt 3 hour out of the 17 hours wasted to read his book wunt he had gained sumtim. The mumu stil has d gut to tweet it again lolz
y sum 9ja guys mumu lyk dis?

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by angela98(f): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
A very childish tale...both the girl and the boy need help. **hiss** charity begins at home

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by kaima1984(f): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Neldrizzy: to mee all girls are h0es... A girl expecting a guy from such distance should know whatsop.. 17 hours? Haba
if ur sister,galfrd,wife,mom are hoes,den no probs

11 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by JEITO: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
FrancisTony: Naija get bad mouth. gringrin

But, nobody can ever bully me on internet to the extent that I'd deactivate my account. I'll be giving them their own cup of insult til they get frustrated and deactivate either. tongue It's good to have confidence on internet. wink
correct guy! I wish that British teenager knew you; perhaps she wouldn't have committed suicide.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
tsolz84: Of course;and dat includes ur sistas and ur future daughtas..
modafuc,kers do you actually expect mee 2 start exchanging words with you ?? #talk to the hands Jor...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.