Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (60380 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

So you don't know the locations in question and you're telling me I didn't consider time zone

I get annoyed with stupid questions.

1. The US has only three time zones and New York and Kentucky are in the same one.
2. Even if he crossed a time zone, 17 hours from his departure time would still be 4pm in his original time zone. Time travel is still impossible.

Your second statement is true...assuming he drove throughout the journey

I thought u were a stem student....

I'm just hearing from u that there are three time zones in the US

Cfcfan is that so...
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

Cfcfan is that so...
In fact, there are 6 time zones in the US. 4 of them - Pacific time, Mountain time, Central time and Eastern time cover the continental United States.
The other two are for Hawaii and Alaska, which aren't in the continental US.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
CFCfan:
In fact, there are 6 time zones in the US. 4 of them - Pacific time, Mountain time, Central time and Eastern time cover the continental United States.
The other two are for Hawaii and Alaska, which aren't in the continental US.

Thank you...

Maybe she can learn a few things....
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

He's driving throughout has jack shít to do with anything. Time doesn't stop moving when you do.

Clearly you aren't.

Cfcfan is that so...

It's 4 in the continental US. Unless you expect people to drive on water.

How does the number of time zones in the US have any relevance to NY and KY being in the same time zone? Which itself has nothing to do with the duration of his trip.

Instead for mentioning people, you could try Google.

Are you trolling me?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1:
Thank you...
Maybe she can learn a few things....

Ok, I just laughed. You're clearly rétarded.

I'm really laughing because you actually think you won an argument. Why are you thanking him? Omg, this is actually funny
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
Driving for 17 hours and 17 hour journey are not necessarily the same thing ..

undecided

You clearly can't have a discussion without delving into insults...tragic

Keep to your notions..
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1: Driving for 17 hours and 17 hour journey are not necessarily the same thing ..

undecided

You clearly can't have a discussion without delving into insults...tragic

Keep to your notions..

Did anyone say he drove for 17 hours? I didn't. Actually NO ONE DID. Dumbass. Did I quote you? Stay out of my mentions rétard.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by starlightRR(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Funny dude 17hrs journey is worth 17used condoms with the girl....if na me , before I embark on such journey we go don do enough descriptive sex on chats

It depends on how a guy plays his game though cos all girls that thesame
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Did anyone say he drove for 17 hours? I didn't. Actually NO ONE DID. Dumbass. Did I quote you? Stay out of my mentions rétard.

Insulting without any provocation sounds rëtarded to me.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

Insulting without any provocation sounds rëtarded to me.

You need to look up the word provocation.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

You need to look up the word provocation.

Did I insult you
Only you have used uncomplimentary words rather than accept you made a goof

You calculated times assuming he drove for those 17 hours

You stated here usa has 3 time zones

Rather than accept you did not consider all the options you start insulting...

Very smart of you...
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

Did I insult you
Only you have used uncomplimentary words rather than accept you made a goof

Rather than accept you did not consider all the options you start insulting...

Very smart of you...

You are very śtupid if you think I made a mistake. Call your boyfriend again and ask him.

Stop stressing your brain.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
LOL...
A weird fellow u r
Rather than accept you messed up... And you are the same person that talks of improvement and all...

OK..wallow in your delusion
Toodles....
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1:
LOL...
A weird fellow u r
Rather than accept you messed up... And you are the same person that talks of improvement and all...

OK..wallow in your delusion
Toodles....

Stupidity irritates me like nothing else. Smug stupidity should be punishable by death. Look at this idíot smiling at his stupidity.

This dumbass thinks time stops when you stop moving. I already fúcking stated this.

This dumbass thinks there's a big difference between 3 to 4.That's the only [[[[[[[ irrelevant ]]]]]]]] thing he could seize on. Unless he thinks people can drive on water. Which. I. Fúcking. Said. Already.

You should be shot.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin grin grin

What next...

CAPs lock me to oblivion?

All your insults just show the depth of your non-intelligence masked as belligerence.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1: grin grin grin

What next...

CAPs lock me to oblivion?

All your insults just show the depth of your non-intelligence masked as belligerence.

I knew you were a troll. Am I supposed to recognize you?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
See a troll calling others her trademark name.. grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1: See a troll calling others her trademark name.. grin

Kill yourself before you infect others.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1: grin grin grin

Still too pússy to mention me, huh? Look at this sad thing. Giggling at his phone screen with one hand down his stained panties.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Your lines are lame

Yawn..

Does your calling genitals make u feel good

Ratchety mannerisms...
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ishsoph:
Tash I can see you're having a good time with our resurrected brother cheesy

Recalls all the tears we shed for his demise embarassed
Thanks to the nl tsunami

Lool this is funny. grin

How are you? Good to see you here again

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 14, 2014
safarigirl: no two people are the same. These are some of the ignorant shiiit people say that gets them in undesirable situations.

That you encounter cheap females on the internet doesn't mean you'll always score....this Toye guy just encountered one smart girl, you will soon jam your own
I like this post sooooo much that I am not just satisfied with liking it. I gatz talk. In this age and time, I didn't know pple can still spill dis much crap from their mouth. So including is sisters, mother, cousins and every1, he claims they're whores embarassed , I feel bad for this ignorant dude

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 14, 2014
deedrizzie: belive me swthrt...ALL girls cn b controlled by what they HEAR..it's natural.. In d DNA...only someay b a bit mre difficult than others...but gve a girl attention.. Blow her world away... Burst her 'speakers'...and SHE WILL DRIVE 17HRS FOR YOU...
let's make it all human instead. A guy will go to mars and back for a girl he hasn't had s*x with if she knows the right way to go about it. This includes all dose guys forming bad boys up there...so y'all should stop forming, we know the buttons to press
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by speaktogen(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
safarigirl: if all your sisters are being fvcked by 5 different men each, you need not come here to announce their promiscuity alright?
Lolz...... Av got no-sister! Go shove ur black ass on d dick u belong2. #CarelessBitch
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by itstpia1: 4:03am On Oct 08, 2014
lord have mercy.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
you sound like an eediot. See, REAL men do not come online to talk shiit about women and run their mouth about careless se.xual exploits. You just sound extremely d.umb and I really pity the poor soul that wil say 'I do' to your phuckd up self some day.

I shan't reply you after this because I can't waste my intelligence on an oaf of your kind. I only hold conversations with sensible human beings, not slimy dogs that have no achievements whatsoever save for a few sexploits

damn that was hot.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2014
Neldrizzy:
to mee all girls are h0es... A girl expecting a guy from such distance should know whatsop.. 17hours? Haba
Really? Keep thinking all ladies are h0es,(prolly he has the same mindset as yours), so cos he drove 17hrs he was expecting to get laid as his reward so he can go blab about it on twitter? Good for him,next time he shouldn't get his hopes up. Mtcheew!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It / FRSC Officer And Fiancee's Pre-wedding Photos Got People Talking / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.