Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (60090 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Vansnickers: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
FrancisTony: Naija get bad mouth. gringrin

But, nobody can ever bully me on internet to the extent that I'd deactivate my account. I'll be giving them their own cup of insult till they get frustrated and deactivate either. tongue It's good to have confidence on internet. wink

Clap for yourself.

Your tin of milo will be in the mail.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yikes!!!! Long thing!!! Poor hhim!! Ahunna no do him good oooo. E pain am na.

YeaYeaNot
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
CFCfan:
Longest time
hi, yeah.. whatsup?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Heineken(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mehn!!! That journey long o...and she no even allow the guy even kiss and press things? That babe is the real definition of badooo. The guy sef na mumu number 1. This kind guy go play babe ijebu 80times hym no go win one.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by jericco1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
How revolting.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by ebosse(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: no two people are the same. These are some of the ignorant shiiit people say that gets them in undesirable situations.

That you encounter cheap females on the internet doesn't mean you'll always score....this Toye guy just encountered one smart girl, you will soon jam your own

1 minute "No two people are the same"

the next minute " All guys cheat"

Confused Females!!!!!

Anywaysss back to the matter .I don't think the guy was trying to score. This whole thing has become a game which keeps getting worst. Kind of remind me of a girl who came to my place during the 2011 General elections (We were both corpers) she had to travel down from her LGA to conduct @ my LGA where she was posted to and she had no place to stay so she decided to spend the night in my place... That night I was in a state of dilemma.. On 1 night I didn't want to make a move cos I wasn't that interested on the other hand I know if I don't make a move during the next clearance exercise I'll be the talk of the town.Both her friends and mine will make fun of me till I pass-out.. So I did the only logical thing to do. Ofcos the 1st night she refused, I'm not a rapist so I chilled.Then she came over again the next week.I made my move again, this time she agreed. It was a win-win situation for both of us.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by napema(f): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is true love
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
manny4life: For 17 hrs? For gini? Because of kitten.... shocked
Conji tinz
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tashamania:
hi, yeah.. whatsup?
I dey kampe
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
[size=20pt]Toye vs Ahunna Or Wasted 17 hrs. #NollyWood[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by blaise26abj(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
But wait o. Noone knows if they talked about doing it before the guy set on the "trip of life" cos it seems preposterous that the guy travelled with only hope that the babe go just gree on arrival like that.

But whichever ways, the guy is a learner. Even if she gree or no gree online, he for make her come to him.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by kendrick93(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
girls(hoes) aren't loyal.all u need is to sweet talk dem and dey will fall. its just abt u playin ur game ryt. i bet dis dude couldnt because trust me every gal is fvckable

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Neldrizzy: Omo for the first time in history, i made front page...this is a big sign that good things are coming myy way this week/month.. Errrrmmm I feel good, i feel blessed, i feel pompous, i feel like a bad guy... Special Tanks 2 God almighty for myy life,thus far, and for sparing my life amidst the bombing in my beloved city abuja, and Mr seun Osewa for this great platform,... i thank myy papa and mama for spending their hard earned money on mee, for sending me 2 school so i can learn how to read and write, if not i for no feet copy/paste this story wey carry me nack for front page..... i want to thank all ma NL side chick ( you know ursefs..) and to that modafu,cker who drove 17 hours all bcus of the apple hidden under Skirt, (you try, naa ur Tory carry mee nack front page so) more of that next time mumu.. Not 4getin myy chick for making mee feel special and showing me wah tru love is,and not by driving 17hrs 2 see under skirt.. Special shout out 2 all ma e-family viccipedia, kelvindim, Francistony, naijaboiy, benromeo39, 3coins, Godwin10, oveyobaba, kulkatty, petitequeen, mizmycoli, adaeze yobo (my crush)..... i can't conclude this epistle without mentioning ma OGAs at the top of music production dannyjoe_beatz, Dr kris, GospelOnDeBeatz, jahbawi, sugarkane-beatz, studio magic, VC Perez beat, Tekno. Etc God bless you all.... #rest my head on mzmariah lap
Hian smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
ebosse:

1 minute "No two people are the same"

the next minute " All guys cheat"

Confused Females!!!!!

Anywaysss back to the matter .I don't think the guy was trying to score. This whole thing has become a game which keeps getting worst. Kind of remind me of a girl who came to my place during the 2011 General elections (We were both corpers) she had to travel down from her LGA to conduct @ my LGA where she was posted to and she had no place to stay so she decided to spend the night in my place... That night I was in a state of dilemma.. On 1 night I didn't want to make a move cos I wasn't that interested on the other hand I know if I don't make a move during the next clearance exercise I'll be the talk of the town.Both her friends and mine will make fun of me till I pass-out.. So I did the only logical thing to do. Ofcos the 1st night she refused, I'm not a rapist so I chilled.Then she came over again the next week.I made my move again, this time she agreed. It was a win-win situation for both of us.
you're doing the generalisation thing again. If you never caught me on record saying "all guys cheat" then don't lump me with everyone else.

I repeat, no two people are the same. They may share similar traits, but they are NOT the same

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by correct9jagist: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
FrancisTony: Naija get bad mouth. gringrin

But, nobody can ever bully me on internet to the extent that I'd deactivate my account. I'll be giving them their own cup of insult till they get frustrated and deactivate either. tongue It's good to have confidence on internet. wink

Woman Beats Another Woman For Sleeping With Her Husband
SEE HERE =» http://www.correct9jagist.com/2014/07/woman-beats-another-woman-for-sleeping-with-her-husband/

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
I can't belv the comments I read in this forum, so...becos bobo travelled 17hrs she should have compensated him with .... Smh . Una go born gals tomorrow o.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
lilmax: nice one....she is a wife material too
Yes she is.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Onyiido: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
kastonkastrol: Was he really expecting to get laid Not all gals are wh0res, he should have known that.
. U dey mind am, na there im miss road

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by BankuTilapia2: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: God bless the woman that trained you, but apparently, she failed to do a good job with you

U hv a big mouth for someone whose face looks like sumtin carved from a granite stone

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by sage2(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

Dude, get your facts right. No two people are the same. Anyways what do you know? You are barely 25. So young and so ignorant if not you will know that if all girls are the same cheap slut as you think then we won't be on this thread discussing because clearly the lady in question is an exception. By the way, I donot get why the guy is been made fun of, whether you spent a year on the road or a second or you robbed a bank just to see a lady, you shouldn't expect her to put out. Seriously guys need to re-define and find their respect for the women-folk else our generation will be headed for the worst.

The respect is always there to be earned by any woman who desires. You don't get it on a platter of gold.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by vislabraye(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
olumaxi: D useles nigga ought to av had 70-80% assurance of gettin laid b4 embarkin on dat journey.....though am not based abroad,but i stil get laid by my internet friends...in a nutshel,ALL GIRLS r dsame,it depends on ao wel u play ur card
. The guy is funny. He has made himself as an example of what men shouldn't be. 17 hours on road is beyond the distance from Lagos to Maiduguri. As a rule of thumb, I don't make plans beyond my state of residence.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by vislabraye(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: Yes she is.
. You really don't know her @all.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by IamforGod: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
olumaxi: yinmu...dat u v not been spanked by an internet guy doesnt mean u wont b spanked anytym sa oon...i repeat,al of u r dsame
. A friend of mine actually spanked your sister yesterday f00l.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by guente02(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
My brain is hibernating and no reasonable input.
Im sure of one thing. That wanted to get LAID. Too bad he didn't get it. Better Luck Next Time.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
vislabraye: . You really don't know her @all.
Maybe I don't.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by PMPhoenix(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dumb dude, I dont know about you lot, but I wouldn't drive 17 hrs to get laid by an erryday chick (but i would if her f-ck-ng name was Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Kim K, heck i'd drive an extra 5 hrs more and still fuel her car when i get there)

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
See your face like "kermit the frog"..i now know the kinda "internet gals" u av been shagging.. grin
olumaxi: go n sleep

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hey blackiee;why aint you seeking assylum in brazil like your gaynian brothers are doing?dumb mofo..
BankuTilapia2:

U hv a big mouth for someone whose face looks like sumtin carved from a granite stone

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Homguy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl:
OAU chic?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by olumaxi(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
IamforGod: . A friend of mine actually spanked your sister yesterday f00l.
poosay brain nigga!..u r ignored

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
OAU ke? Never been to the state sef
Homguy: OAU chic?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by vainfairy: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
olumaxi: yinmu...dat u v not been spanked by an internet guy doesnt mean u wont b spanked anytym soon...i repeat,al of u r dsame

Lolllzzzz!!! Gbao, bossman, ryt on point! spankin na spankin, weda via internet or odawise!! All women r d same, joorr!! D ones dat r lucky 2escape or claim innocenti r quite negligible #s!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.