Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (60078 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
50calibre:

No I'm not, I'm asking you a question

How much does your puss*y cost?

Give me a number and it better be good.
certain things should not be sold. That every female you've shagged sold theirs doesn't mean same will apply to all women.

Question answered smiley

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
9ice try..try again when u're old enough to speak and act like a man..now run along boy
50calibre:

Old enough!!

How old are you? 60?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Homguy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: the lecturers don't like the VC, they're accusing him of money laundering. What's your alma mater?
The best sch in Africa wink OAU. Over there I think its a hike in tuition fee that's the bone of contention. You posts come across as that of a writer or a literature student,..how far right am I?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Homguy: The best sch in Africa wink OAU. Over there I think its a hike in tuition fee that's the bone of contention. You posts come across as that of a writer or a literature student,..how far right am I?
oh, yeah, read about the protests. Good to know there are others lounging at home with us grin

You're right on the writer thing. Been writing since I was 6, but I'm a law student

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Litmus: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Moderator should hide those Ghetto-ganster like posts riddled with expletives...they're disgusting angry very UnNigerian

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by 50calibre(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
tsolz84: 9ice try..try again when u're old enough to speak and act like a man..now run along boy

Lol hope you've made arrangements for your funeral? You don't want your grand kids shouldering all the responsibilities.

Now run along old fart

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by JoeCutie(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
For what na? Craze dey worry me for head

grin
Ah ahn, Uju naaa. sad

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by femmywest(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: 17hr only to get 'cake-zoned' . God forbid bad thing.

New friend zone unlocked....cake-zoned grin
ERTHAENIGMA: 17hr only to get 'cake-zoned' . God forbid bad thing.

New friend zone unlocked....cake-zoned
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by 50calibre(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: certain things should not be sold. That every female you've shagged sold theirs doesn't mean same will apply to all women.

Question answered smiley

Shut up!! Every puss*y has a price tag, your isn't an exception.

My sister's pus*y may be worth lets say 15 million naira, while yours may be worth 20 naira.

I for certain won't pay more than 50 naira for your puss*y, so I'm offering you 45 naira and that's being generous. You can't get such anywhere.

Are you accepting my offer?

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by fhunn: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: you sound like an eediot. See, REAL men do not come online to talk shiit about women and run their mouth about careless se.xual exploits. You just sound extremely d.umb and I really pity the poor soul that wil say 'I do' to your phuckd up self some day.

I shan't reply you after this because I can't waste my intelligence on an oaf of your kind. I only hold conversations with sensible human beings, not slimy dogs that have no achievements whatsoever save for a few sexploits

all the grammer just to hit the nail on the head
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Homguy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: oh, yeah, read about the protests. Good to know there are others lounging at home with us grin

Weeked! grin grin . I Hope y'all resume soon tho. Times ticking, Esquire. Have a good nite rest.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Lovless(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mother of God, the things I've seen in this thread. LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Homguy: Weeked! grin grin . I Hope y'all resume soon tho. Times ticking, Esquire. Have a good nite rest.
hope y'alll resume soon as well. Have a lovely night smiley
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
When I realized I was arguing with a kid, I hated myself for that...Lesson for today: "...smart people talk because they have something to say, dumb people talk because they have to say something"...dumb doofus
50calibre:

Lol hope you've made arrangements for your funeral? You don't want your grand kids shouldering all the responsibilities.

Now run along old fart

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Homguy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: hope y'alll resume soon as well. Have a lovely night smiley
Lol, am a Pharmacist. Not an undergrad. tongue
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by bosun11(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up!! Every puss*y has a price tag, your isn't an exception.

My sister's pus*y may be worth lets say 15 million naira, while yours may be worth 20 naira.

I for certain won't pay more than 50 naira for your puss*y, so I'm offering you 45 naira and that's being generous. You can't get such anywhere.

Are you accepting my offer?

OmG...DAMNIT...LMAOOOOOO..ROFLLWKMD...Crazy dude........*everyone get price tag sha *

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by dnawah(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: God bless you.
and bless all that liked this post.grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2014

unlocked friendzone 10000

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
LMFAO at 50calibre

I mean look at his username sef

I'm rolling. What up e-gangsta. It looks like you shít with your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Elxandre(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
tpia5: Anyway, he should thank his stars a boyfriend wasn't also waiting for him to show up.

Besides, the story sounds fishy, hope no terrorism is involved.
tpia, what do you smoke? grin
Terrorism what?

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by 50calibre(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
tsolz84: When I realized I was arguing with a kid, I hated myself for that...Lesson for today: "...smart people talk because they have something to say, dumb people talk because they have to say something"...dumb doofus

Fu*k off go take your arthritis and blood pressure medicine and then go to bed lest you die staring at computer screens

Leave technology for your grand kids grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by bobbyreags(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
tsolz84: Of course;and dat includes ur sistas and ur future daughtas..
that why the hoEs aint loyal

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by harsay(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
olumaxi: D useles nigga ought to av had 70-80% assurance of gettin laid b4 embarkin on dat journey.....though am not based abroad,but i stil get laid by my internet friends...in a nutshel,ALL GIRLS r dsame,it depends on ao wel u play ur card
truth talk mhen... We must have conclude things before embarking on such journey.:No way

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Homguy: Lol, am a Pharmacist. Not an undergrad. tongue
oh yeah, forgot you said your alma mater. My bad grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by hermesprogidy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
and this made frontpage? Nairaland Wetin dey shele na?.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by thizojosky(m): 12:26am On Jul 12, 2014
The guy na OZOR!! And the girl allah ya isa
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 12, 2014
Half baked circumcised a55hole...By the way, I have a room full of shoes for you. Get busy boy...I want to stay shiny
50calibre:

Fu*k off go take your arthritis and blood pressure medicine and then go to bed lest you die staring at computer screens

Leave technology for your grand kids grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 12, 2014
akpanikpe: 17hrs? That should be from lagos to maiduguri I guess? Even maiduguri sef get airport, abi let us knw from where to where did he driver in dis country for 17hrs almost a day.
The guy lives in the US

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by powerhorse1(m): 1:14am On Jul 12, 2014
ntoor
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 12, 2014
Lmao...the chic isn't even all that. grin

Nyggahs never learn - some are just suckers especially those who take social media linkages seriously.

Darn!! That nyggah must be on the verge of committing suicide right now. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by daveP(m): 1:35am On Jul 12, 2014
Whew i arrived late!!lemme take stats
fuel used in 17hr= 56litres
price=56* 140=7000naira
energy consumed during driving(to and fro)=90,000calories.
Cupcake=200naira!!(emphasis)
movie=1500
should i go on cos d guy is stupid thinking he'l really get laid that his confidence made him waste effective and virtual resources,time inclusive!! Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.