Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (60076 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Homguy: My Alma mater's going through same. Its good you hurry up and leave. Education in Nigeria hangs by a thin rope. What's the cause of the int. strike?
the lecturers don't like the VC, they're accusing him of money laundering. What's your alma mater?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by akpanikpe(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
17hrs? That should be from lagos to maiduguri I guess? Even maiduguri sef get airport, abi let us knw from where to where did he driver in dis country for 17hrs almost a day.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Neldrizzy: to mee all girls are h0es... A girl expecting a guy from such distance should know whatsop.. 17 hours? Haba

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by tpia1: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

And the lady in question earned it and most guys here don't seem to appreciate that act because they expected her to put out and that brings us back my point of arguement; the lack of respect for what the embodiment of a lady entails. The lady didn't ask the guy or force him to surprise her on her birthday with a visit, he did that out of the generosity of his mind and the girl did what every decent lady should have done in her place. Now what was her offense?? That she was an exception in the generation where immorality is at the apex??

If you believe all this ballyhoo is "oju lasan" then better shine your eyes very well.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by 50calibre(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
My question is why must should some girls be hoarding their puss*y, what are they keeping it for?

A guy who drives 17 hrs to chic's house needs to be properly entertained, the guys isn't even supposed to go back the same day, she's supposed to feed him full, & then take him into the bedroom & fu*k him all night.

What's wrong with these girls? The girls I know are not this frigid, the mere thought of a guy driving 17hrs to find them, will be a massive turn on.

Not even a bj, damn! That girls wicked & immature she deserves to be rap*d.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by akpanikpe(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
The comments and the exchange of words is even more intrestine than the thread itself, can't stop laughing grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by bosun11(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
50calibre: My question is why must should some girls be hoarding their puss*y, what are they keeping it for?

A guy who drives 17 hrs to chic's house needs to be properly entertained, the guys isn't even supposed to go back the same day, she's supposed to feed him full, & then take him into the bedroom & fu*k him all night.

What's wrong with these girls? The girls I know are not this rigid, the mere thought of a guy driving 17hrs to find them, will be a massive turn on.

Sighs.......nigga I really doubt if you've got a sister with this your comment....anyway its ur opinion....

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by UpLoyo: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
So what he drove 17hrs? In what rule book does it say a girl has to sleep with a guy because he drove 17yrs instead of riding a donkey? If you are guy and really thinks it comes with the territory then you really need to raise your standard.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tashamania:

yeah I remember.
in my deams tongue
Tash I can see you're having a good time with our resurrected brother cheesy

Recalls all the tears we shed for his demise embarassed
Thanks to the nl tsunami
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by speaktogen(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: no two people are the same. These are some of the ignorant shiiit people say that gets them in undesirable situations.

That you encounter cheap females on the internet doesn't mean you'll always score....this Toye guy just encountered one smart girl, you will soon jam your own

Am sure u re being f*cked by one sharp guy that is cheatinn' on you @ dsame tym!
#GirlsAREwhores

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Machiti606: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=neutralwaya]

Of course not sad..... Na English
she dey speak.
. You are not too far from the truth....The Very few responsible ones will not be ready to trek with you for 17hours cheesy.
How you see those mummies pet babes for crystal lodge na ? 17houra gas money go carry reach 10 oooo : @neutralwaya,its krystal lounge not lodge.....JOHNBULL!!!!
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nwanneluv(f): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
olumaxi: u cant probably understand wat i mean by sayin u al dsame....u'l knw when u grow up..but meanwhile,real men knw..
You got it wrong. Real and sensible men know that all women are not the same while real and sensible women equally know that all men are not the same

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by 50calibre(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
bosun11:

Sighs.......nigga I really doubt if you've got a sister with this your comment....anyway its ur opinion....

What does having a sister got to do with this?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by tpia1: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
50calibre: .
The girls I know are not this rigid

good for you.

she deserves to be rap*d.

eschew evil, whatever you sow, you will reap.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by cc150615(f): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
50calibre: My question is why must should some girls be hoarding their puss*y, what are they keeping it for?

What's wrong with these girls? The girls I know are not this rigid, the mere thought of a guy driving 17hrs to find them, will be a massive turn on.

I guess u should drive the 17hrs nd go help the guy rape her since you're so pained that he didn't do it
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by olumaxi(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
tsolz84: I wonder if u av got little sisters..everyday i wake up;i thank God for the special sisters he gave me;u're so dumb for you to be aving such weird thots;am not surprised mr kermit;keep on spewing trash..
u probably need some rest...gudnyt..ode

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by sod09(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
And they live happily after ever....
Next pls!!!
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by 50calibre(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
tpia1:

good for you.

eschew evil, whatever you sow, you will reap.

Tell that to the girl, she's evil

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
speaktogen:

Am sure u re being f*cked by one sharp guy that is cheatinn' on you @ dsame tym!
#GirlsAREwhores
if all your sisters are being fvcked by 5 different men each, you need not come here to announce their promiscuity alright?

6 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Machiti606: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Niggas be talking trash.....this things happen everyday,like y'all havent done worse...and someone said d girl is a marriage material!!abeg biko hw many yards?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
U're right kermit the frog;i need some rest..and you?you to get a life!99% of peeps like u displaying and brag.ging abt their sexcapades are virgins..
olumaxi: u probably need some rest...gudnyt..ode

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
How old are you?

What's wrong with these girls? The girls I know are not this frigid, the mere thought of a guy driving 17hrs to find them, will be a massive turn on.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
No one is obliged to do anything. A girl drives or flies over an equivalent distance to see super charming me I'm not obliged to sleep with her or pick her transport tab. And even if I sleep with her out of the goodness of my heart how does that make me cheap like some of the comments here are insinuating. Aren't we adults anymore? Nigerians really are a judge mental lot. The chick was well within her rights to sleep or not sleep with him; and you don't have to be a slut to sleep with someone you just met.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by vivalavida(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
So that yoruba boi tinks igbo gehs are as cheap as their omo-alatas ehn?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Raypawer(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

Dude, get your facts right. No two people are the same. Anyways what do you know? You are barely 25. So young and so ignorant....
....whether you spent a year on the road or a second or you robbed a bank just to see a lady...
...our generation will be headed for the worst.

i can see you are almost 108years and you are sayin a guy can rob a Bank just to satisfy u.. then who is destroying our generation now??

°°°¶another greedy 9ja babe!~

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by 50calibre(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
tsolz84: How old are you?

Old enough!!

How old are you? 60?

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Well..... .There's always a bright side to this....Atleast he gets to add to the list as one of the states he's visited....Summer road trip things. grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Raypawer:

i can see you are almost 108years and you are sayin a guy can rob a Bank just to satisfy u.. then who is destroying our generation now??

°°°¶another greedy 9ja babe!~

Am not saying that and I never did. That was supposed to be an exaggeration. If you can't see the irony in that sentence then I can't help you. That simply means that whatever a guy passed through to get to a lady isn't supposed to guarantee that she would put out. People should learnt to read beyond the literal meaning of words.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by 50calibre(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: if all your sisters are being fvcked by 5 different men each, you need not come here to announce their promiscuity alright?

You mouth has no control, it's like a leaking tap, the same leaking mouth you brought to the Brazil vs Germany thread. What is it going to take to shut you up, you know what I think you need? a di*ck to choke on, maybe your mouth would be occupied.

You talk like you're special, I saw your comments from page one. Let me tell you a secret, you're not special, you're no different from the other regular girls & for the right price anything will fu*k you, maybe even for free.

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Herrmes: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
So basically this thread is all about reading people's tweets? this is horrible
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
50calibre:

You mouth has no control, it's like a leaking tap, the same leaking mouth you brought to the Brazil vs Germany thread. What is it going to take to shut you up, you know what I think you need? a di*ck to choke on, maybe your mouth would be occupied.

You talk like you're special, I saw your comments from page one. Let me tell you a secret, you're not special, you're no different from the other regular girls & for the right price anything will fu*k you, maybe even for free.
are you through?

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by 50calibre(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: are you through?

No I'm not, I'm asking you a question

How much does your puss*y cost?

Give me a number and it better be good.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.