Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,314 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65866 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: forget her bro...hit the streets hard.

what pains me about mine was I never blow her...I had fever d day she be dey open up.I was only able to smooch and finger piss comot for her kitten

Eiyah. If I were u, bone say malaria hook me. I go quickly run go chemist/nurse shop make she set dextrose saline drip for my hand, drink some iya biliki's "jedi alata" and Bleep her with all my power. The next day, dem fit come admit me for General hospital but I no mind. I no short.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
God punish friendzone
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
All these pictures...how do you guys know they're not actual, idk, friends??

Why assume one or the other wants a relationship?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

Weyree! grin grin grin grin grin

Failure of Nigeria's mental health provisions. grin
And Nigeria's failed education system
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

Weyree! grin grin grin grin grin

Failure of Nigeria's mental health provisions. grin
And Nigeria's failed education system because I don't know how someone would equate being in the friendzone to fornication
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Odunharry(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chungchi:

U are now in the Friend zone maximum security prison.
lol
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
2sExy1: Well, I will rather forbade a friendship with someone I have a feeling for... except she tells me from the beginning that we cant date.

I think ladies have to be fast about that actually. Why?

See, while I was serving, I tried to enter a fellow corp member and she told me she has a guy whom she isn't willing to break off from. This was the very day I made my intentions known. I respected that and I can still tell you that we are good friends. A few days ago, she needed help urgently for something and she flashed... I called her to know what's up. She told me for which I did what I could and moved on. This was even while I was on the road traveling.

There was another one whom I had interest in long before the one I described above I didnt tell her because she was with another guy and distance added to the delay. However, something happened towards the end of our program and she even caused it. I opened up(something I later regretted)... well that one messed things up so mercilessly that I dont really want to think about the SH!T. I rarely call her or care about her existence. Worst still, her boyfriend at NYSC was a joker... used her and she gained nothing from him. Instead she would say I shouldn't forget her o blah blah...

It's simple... Once a guy tell u he want to date u, if u dont want him, tell him as fast as you can... in fact, give him the reply the moment he open up. dont lead him on with :"I will think about it" "lets pray about it" blah blah blah... if u dont do this, he may hate u more than u ever expected! angry
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by showgolee(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Friendzone stiil better pass make u travel for 17hrs only to be cake-zoned and hug-zoned. As for me sha better make we dey do hi hi dan to be friendsone, I forbid for me n my unborn son
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
I met her on the net this week, I play my game she was like "let's just be friends" I'm like "NO" Say no to friendzone!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Oxone(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
The truth is the heart wants what the hear wants. We can't always control who we far in love with. 2 people can start off as just friends or friends with benefit and then the feelings creeps in. Sometimes it can't be helped

The onus then lies on whoever is catching the feelings to weigh his or her options and decide if they can handle it or not. If u can't, walkway but they don't go pretending it's OK when it's not & don't go moaning about how u've been zoned

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chungchi:

Eiyah. If I were u, bone say malaria hook me. I go quickly run go chemist/nurse shop make she set dextrose saline drip for my hand, drink some iya biliki's "jedi alata" and Bleep her with all my power. The next day, dem fit come admit me for General hospital but I no mind. I no short.
e still dey pain me sha...that day I was literarily shaking plus tge control was at her auntys house *lol not safe at all* since that day I dey try setup meeting again but all to no avail plus I love the chick sha *that year oh*
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Odunharry(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
chaii.....dia s godduu o

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Odunharry(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
A gal told me i was like a brother to her..i warned her sharp sharp,..she shouldnt even think of it gan..Brother ko father ni..

I ask her if she can kiss a brother,she said no..i told her she shouldnt even see me as a good friend gan..

Any gal that wanna friendzone we guys,God pass dm.....This year no girl will friendzone you,Amen

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Superstar007(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Funny thread. . The term "Real men" make me laff sotey I go touch my neighbour br.east grin grin

I dn learn things. No girl fit friendzone me angry
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tobybasten(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Odunharry: A gal told me i was like a brother to her..i warned her sharp sharp,..she shouldnt even think of it gan..Brother ko father ni..

I ask her if she can kiss a brother,she said no..i told her she shouldnt even see me as a good friend gan..

Any gal that wanna friendzone we guys,God pass dm.....This year no girl will friendzone you,Amen
... grin....A big Amen!!!
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by ekina(f): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Zoning Guys in whatever way (friend, brother, teacher etc) is the sure way to secure ourselves, don't say we don't tell you guys straight up that we are not interested cause most times we do but you still continue been heady and think you can have your way; so you end up been zoned. Who's fault nt ours definitely.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by remsonik(f): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Guys I don't understand. So you can't be just friends with a girl that likes you and u equally like. The best of friendships atimes are not borne out of relationships.

I would still wanna be good friends with some guys I ve met and not ruin it under the guise of relationship!!
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by pickabeau1: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
AjanleKoko: LOL.
Do you know, some women even 'friendzone' their husbands after a while.
They only wake up when the man gets attention from outside cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by manutdadex(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
if guys are angry abt friendzonig den wetin make d ladies talk after all d Bleep and dump parole wey we don do? 'boss who is dat chick? Nobody i jst one Bleep her jor! No wonda dem dey call most of us maga!na two way tin both parties guilty as charged!
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra: say something
undecided undecided undecided I dont like this kind of quotes
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
2sExy1: undecided undecided undecided I dont like this kind of quotes

It means I like your views na.

Abeg I dey for one better
https://www.nairaland.com/1809037/top-10-most-foolish-nairalanderz/1#24620425
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by adewaleh(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
chidekings: much ado about nothing.......a guy cannot date every girl that comes his way,some are good to be kept as frnds
But the way some girls will relate with u, they will have feelings for you whereas u have no intention of dating them and that will make them feel somehow and flee to a nearby admirers .
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by farano(f): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Rubbish.. so no sex no male friends? smh

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by adewaleh(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
chidekings: much ado about nothing.......a guy cannot date every girl that comes his way,some are good to be kept as frnds
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Peezy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mayor of friendzone

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by godman01(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: if that's the case, is anything wrong with being "just friends" with a girl you love?
It's possible, but it requires matured minds.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
farano: Rubbish.. so no sex no male friends? smh

Na so ooo
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by UjSizzle(f): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
CFCfan:
It's easy. Some guys are truly interested in just being friends with a girl. Such a man would only like to "hang out" with the lady in question.
Hang out you say?
There's this dude(an acquaintance) i always meet at the bus stop. We got talking eventually and every once in a while he'll insist that we hang out. Of course i resisted, since i had no plans of taking our budding friendship out of the bus stop encounter.
Then one day he hits me up on whatsapp asking why I've refused to 'hang out' with him. When i asked why I should hangout with him, he says "because i want to be with you" and then i learn that all those months of being really nice and gentlemanly was all because he had a thing for me.

So honey, when some girls refuse to pay attention to some men, it's really because we don't want to hear tomorrow that we've been sending off green signals and then friend zoning the poor chap afterwards. Men like this won't even say a simple hello to you once their bubble has been burst. Makes you wonder why they ever bothered coming into your life in the first place undecided
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Odunharry(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
bukatyne:

There is something wrong.

Imagine you love a guy, do sweet stuffs for you and all he does is tag you along, gist you about his girlfriend etc.

How would you feel?
God bless u
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by OMA4U(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
This friendzone matter is now something else. Easy o guys. Aren't we going to have female friends anymore?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by chidekings(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
adewaleh:
But the way some girls will relate with u, they will have feelings for you whereas u have no intention of dating them and that will make them feel somehow and flee to a nearby admirers .

but we all know the irony of life is that sometimes people we love dont love us and people we dont love,loves us......

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.