Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65775 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

She didn't call you foolish.She selected some Nlanders.
embarassed ok
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
kossydiba: I hv alson been in dat frnd zone issue n even still now. Mi own case if different anyway cuz she really love me n tells even one an her guy. She use mi pics as her dp most tym bt d issue there is dat I hv spent a lot on her bt wat I hv goten in return is emotional kisses n hug. Where d problem lies is dat I don't knw hw am goin 2 tell her dat I want 2 eat her tin

Someone else is already eating it on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by dre11(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
kossydiba: I hv alson been in dat frnd zone issue n even still now. Mi own case if different anyway cuz she really love me n tells even one an her guy. She use mi pics as her dp most tym bt d issue there is dat I hv spent a lot on her bt wat I hv goten in return is emotional kisses n hug. Where d problem lies is dat I don't knw hw am goin 2 tell her dat I want 2 eat her tin

shockedshockedshocked
this nah gobe

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: na lie nor. B lust anything...sex always spices up a relationship, makes it funner and more chewingGUMISH for both partner...like there are ways to get laid to a random chick and a GF.*u know the rest of the story na*
hmmm. I don't o. Tell me more.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu. I laugh. Anyhow you guys put it, friendzone or zonefriend. As long as i'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with it. There's a difference between loving someone and friendship. I've been in a guy's friendzone before, and i saw reasons why i can't date him. And i didn't see anything wrong with it. From what i've read so far from here, it's only bad if the girl didn't tell you plane that she can't date you, like me, if i have a guy i call my boyfriend and another guy proposes love for me, i'll tell him i'm already in one. Then if he is really nice, and good to go, i'll be like "hey, can we still be friends" so it's up to him to accept or reject.
my dear, u r not getting it. How do u think being friends with u will be so cool when i have feelings for u? If we met and became friends, its different. But if i saw u, fell for u and asked u out, u come dey give me we can just be friends, e no work. Plz stick to that ur reason wey make u no want me because if na say u get bf, i go become huge temptation to u and fit lead to una break up self. I trust myself when it comes to being caring n winning a woman's heart.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: My own case : I have this chick ,we claim to be in a relationship but she give me conditions that, we can't hangout as i wish. LADIES WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? 3months in now and we have only hungout once after about 60of my controls to her. Then the first control ever she gave me, I attended and we got dirty*i mean wetty fingaling sucking dirty* but she wouldn't allow me penetrate...saying she's a virgin and she's not redy. Since then she has failed to hangout with me again not that she can't go out but she just won't hangout with me...called it quit with her yesterday and she's seems so unmoved not a single plea uptill this moment LADIES TALK TRUE...WOULD U LET A GUY U CLAIM TO LOVE SLIP AWAY JUST LIKE THAT? Won't even try to make contact, to atleast show a sign of I still love u or miss u?

You were only on the bench like Kanu Nwankwo.

She had her Henry that was scoring all the goals.

4 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

Someone else is already eating it on your behalf.
xactly wetin I tell am too...
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

You were only on the bench like Kanu Nwankwo.

She had her Henry that was scoring all the goals.
word bro...to the extent I like this chick come even dey dream of am dey cheat on me with another guy BUT me don close her book since. Deuces...

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
bros, dat girl don succeed in decieving u say she love u and u believe. My guy, no reason am oh. She dey use ur head. Calm down plot map on hw to get her down. One one draw. But as e stand now, u dey lose oh. Na she be Germany and she don Brazilify u.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by kuzee(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

You will seriously hate this zone if you are in love cheesy
It's te worst I tell you,although for the weak hearts.When a guy/ gurl who loves you know its about thes.exx.and the fact he is always available,it hurts like hell.For example,she have a serious man out of town,she got this introvert who is inlove,she spents time with him cos he is available to do her little biddings,"honey please when coming,can you stop by and get me so so so and so,don't worry about the dough,I will pay back(some might feel bad cos this),"Hon,please I am Hot o,please come over,bring condom and a bottleof wine","sweery,I dey salon,please I need your help,I left my keys under the rug,please help take my laundry to that drycleaner near the house"Then one day,"Baby please no calls,my bf is around,let me do grin the calling ok. grin
you gat experience..m precisely sure you are the one
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: word bro...to the extent I like this chick come even dey dream of am dey cheat on me with another guy BUT me don close her book since. Deuces...

These gals aint loyal.

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: word bro...to the extent I like this chick come even dey dream of am dey cheat on me with another guy BUT me don close her book since. Deuces...
chai! Some babes can make u lose sleep sha. And u go fear fear say dat same babe wey dey form for u, dey wholeheartedly UnCloth for anoda wey fit no even reach u self. Irony of life.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

These gals aint loyal.
some have vowed never to be.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by TrYcIa1(f): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Prowizy2:

You will say its no big deal because you're not in our shoes
So u can't keep a female frnd?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Prowizy2(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
TrYcIa1: So u can't keep a female frnd?

Of course i can, as a matter of fact i have.

No string attached
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by TrYcIa1(f): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Jbond: Oya come nd frndzone me, as petra dey form say she no see my msg to her, bt na ur punny go hear am o..
Just a frnd could stand by u more dan anyone u can think of,is not all about sex...Life is full with so many challenges so forget dis sex of a thing and think how one can help u as a frnd instead

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by TrYcIa1(f): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Prowizy2:

Of course i can, as a matter of fact i have.

No string attached
Good!dats wat am talking abt so is it a difficult thing to do?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Prowizy2(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
TrYcIa1: Good!so dats wat am talking abt so is it a difficult thing to do?

Absolutely nothing, but this is not the friendzone we're taking about
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
emsheddy:
chai! Some babes can make u lose sleep sha. And u go fear fear say dat same babe wey dey form for u, dey wholeheartedly UnCloth for anoda wey fit no even reach u self. Irony of life.
their theory na First come first serve...me come dey wonder why she won't attend any of my controls after I don make am see jerusalem before...I asked her my dick nor big reach, she say e perfect LOL wetin come dey sup na...this chick sent me a voice msg yestreday and the tone of that msg belike that of chick wey dey climass...ha I told her mehn I dey come your house whether mumcy dey, I nor care...she beg me not to come. I just time her, 30mins later I call say I dey her junction, she say she nor fit see me ...han this one na my chick wey dey claim say she love me...nna I quit the whole drama before I enter part2
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

I have this innate ability to perceive a good,honest man.It rarely happens but when it does,it hits me and if I go further to find out more,I realise my instincts initially wasn't misleading.So if I see a temptation,I treat such as a temporal thing.
na God go bless u. How i wish these girls go dey reasonable and more matured like u. You can be so realistic. To be ur friend go sweet sha.

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: their theory na First come first serve...me come dey wonder why she won't attend any of my controls after I don make am see jerusalem before...I asked her my dick nor big reach, she say e perfect LOL wetin come dey sup na...this chick sent me a voice msg yestreday and the tone of that msg belike that of chick wey dey climass...ha I told her mehn I dey come your house whether mumcy dey, I nor care...she beg me not to come. I just time her, 30mins later I call say I dey her junction, she say she nor fit see me ...han this one na my chick wey dey claim say she love me...nna I quit the whole drama before I enter part2
honestly, had it been u no quit am, Maybe na u for even write ur story for here. she think say she wise pass u. Thunder fire devil wella.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by TrYcIa1(f): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
Prowizy2:

Absolutely nothing, but this is not the friendzone we're taking about
Ok fine accepted but even if u have d feelings,it can be killed along d way just bcus d gal takes u as frnd and nufin more.Have done dat many tyms
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
TrYcIa1: Just a frnd could stand by u more dan anyone u can think of,is not all about sex...Life is full with so many challenges so forget dis sex of a thing and think how one can help u as a frnd instead
my dear, dats d type of friendship that starts on a flat basis. Not d type dat i love u n ask u out but u dnt and so wants us to be just friends. Later u start using me as a tool. Sheddy, plz help get dis. Sheddy, plz can u come to my place. And so on and so forth. U go come dey even gist me hw ur bf dey Bleep up too and ask for my advice. Chai!
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
TrYcIa1: Ok fine accepted but even if u have d feelings,it can be killed along d way just bcus d gal takes u as frnd and nufin more.Have done dat many tyms
easier said than done. My dear, it aint easy to kill d feelings jor. U will just be dying in silence knowing that u cant make a move again since he has banished u to friendzone.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by princesa(f): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
All u guyz should go get a life already. There are more important things to life than sex.

That girl who may not want a romantic relationship with you might just serve as a useful connection in the future if you put your third leg to rest and just remain friends with her.

You musnt bleep everything on skirt, feelings or no feeling!

Make una let person hear word abeg!
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by TrYcIa1(f): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
emsheddy:
my dear, dats d type of friendship that starts on a flat basis. Not d type dat i love u n ask u out but u dnt and so wants us to be just friends. Later u start using me as a tool. Sheddy, plz help get dis. Sheddy, plz can u come to my place. And so on and so forth. U go come dey even gist me hw ur bf dey Bleep up too and ask for my advice. Chai!
Yea dat is it and same will be reciprocated
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
emsheddy:
honestly, had it been u no quit am, Maybe na u for even write ur story for here. she think say she wise pass u. Thunder fire devil wella.
all these girls na winch ...if you nor use fire, you go wash pant I swear.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
princesa: All u guyz should go get a life already. There are more important things to life than sex.

That girl who may not want a romantic relationship with you might just serve as a useful connection in the future if you put your third leg to rest and just remain friends with her.

You musnt bleep everything on skirt, feelings or no feeling! Anupam!
see them, see them lol...if I zone you but they bang one ugly chick...you'll still be looking for connection ni...abe
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by TrYcIa1(f): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
emsheddy: easier said than done. My dear, it aint easy to kill d feelings jor. U will just be dying in silence knowing that u cant make a move again since he has banished u to friendzone.
Lol,dats u sha
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by AfricanApple(f): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: hahahaahahhahaha

Delay is dangerous
dear mii!!!! *gives him a tight hug*
how are u na, i've missed u plenty

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
princesa: All u guyz should go get a life already. There are more important things to life than sex.

You musnt bleep everything on skirt, feelings or no feeling!

Make una let person hear word abeg!
see dis woman wey win ma heart with the first ever story i read for here - Taking Chances. It have tey oh. U quit writing?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Jbond(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
TrYcIa1: Just a frnd could stand by u more dan anyone u can think of,is not all about sex...Life is full with so many challenges so forget dis sex of a thing and think how one can help u as a frnd instead
I hear..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Men Don't Like Tall Women / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.