Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65776 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu. I laugh. Anyhow you guys put it, friendzone or zonefriend. As long as i'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with it. There's a difference between loving someone and friendship. I've been in a guy's friendzone before, and i saw reasons why i can't date him. And i didn't see anything wrong with it. From what i've read so far from here, it's only bad if the girl didn't tell you plane that she can't date you, like me, if i have a guy i call my boyfriend and another guy proposes love for me, i'll tell him i'm already in one. Then if he is really nice, and good to go, i'll be like "hey, can we still be friends" so it's up to him to accept or reject.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
Hang out you say?
There's this dude(an acquaintance) i always meet at the bus stop. We got talking eventually and every once in a while he'll insist that we hang out. Of course i resisted, since i had no plans of taking our budding friendship out of the bus stop encounter.
Then one day he hits me up on whatsapp asking why I've refused to 'hang out' with him. When i asked why I should hangout with him, he says "because i want to be with you" and then i learn that all those months of being really nice and gentlemanly was all because he had a thing for me.

So honey, when some girls refuse to pay attention to some men, it's really because we don't want to hear tomorrow that we've been sending off green signals and then friend zoning the poor chap afterwards. Men like this won't even say a simple hello to you once their bubble has been burst. Makes you wonder why they ever bothered coming into your life in the first place undecided
That guy is slow. He should have got the hint the first time you said no to hanging out with him. I mean he should have perished any romantic thoughts of you then.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

It means I like your views na.

Abeg I dey for one better
https://www.nairaland.com/1809037/top-10-most-foolish-nairalanderz/1#24620425

lol.. dem don delete ur post o. hope u no call me foolish for dat post o. cos world war seven go just happen na na na
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: For how long? What is the guarantee that I will get an upgrade?
hahahaha, pls come closer, let's discuss. grin grin grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thank God say as person dey big, him dey get sense. U chop bellefull say na me u wan friendzone, u go knw say acid n water no be d same thing. The last babe wey wan try dat shit with me, no believe her eyes. Na only her beg me to chop base on hw i package her one rainy day. Dia mama brassier!
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by mascot87(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Friendzoned? How do u people do that?
Is it possible? Please,I need help on how to be friendzoned by a lady. It's very urgent cos I don't believe such exist. I want to get an experience on how it feels to be friendzoned.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
remsonik: Guys I don't understand. So you can't be just friends with a girl that likes you and u equally like. The best of friendships atimes are not borne out of relationships.

I would still wanna be good friends with some guys I ve met and not ruin it under the guise of relationship!!
that is 21st century torture and slavery
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
OMA4U: This friendzone matter is now something else. Easy o guys. Aren't we going to have female friends anymore?
yes we can have female friends that u feel absolutely nothing for...not a girl u love and she zones you...haaaa na torture b that
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
2sExy1: lol.. dem don delete ur post o. hope u no call me foolish for dat post o. cos world war seven go just happen na na na

No be me o.Na one babe like that.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Vivly(f): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
hensben: thats called platonic friendship.
Thanks. I wonder why some people think a guy and a girl can't just be friends.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
CFCfan:
And Nigeria's failed education system because I don't know how someone would equate being in the friendzone to fornication

Suffering too.

Sun don born him head. His brain is fried.

Na Jesus and End of times e go just dey see in everything. grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=barcanista] You are in the friendszone when you love this girl, spend time with her, give her stuffs, help her out, you serve as her Special Adviser, she gives you all the attention and she "confides" in you. She calls you nice names(not sweet) and gives you cool compliment.. like.. "ggrin dear, you are the best guy in the world" "I wish all men are like you". You love her and want to date her BUT she ONLY likes you and doesn't have any romantic feelings for you. At the same time she enjoys your company but NO Intimacy nor kiss...

Friendzoned guys are Very loyal and possess these qualities...

[/quote

SMH grin
You've now become a Love guru abi?.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
lynpetra:

No be me o.Na one babe like that.
she call me foolish? who be the babe... if na person wey I dey suspect, walahi... she go regret am cos I don see like 2 threads wey dem call my name even though I no even do anything. who be the babe?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by hensben(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Vivly: Thanks. I wonder why some people think a guy and a girl can't just be friends.
yeah! u welcome, friendzone is different from platonic friendship.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
remsonik: Guys I don't understand. So you can't be just friends with a girl that likes you and u equally like. The best of friendships atimes are not borne out of relationships.

I would still wanna be good friends with some guys I ve met and not ruin it under the guise of relationship!!

The best friendships I have are with blokes.

Girls are there to be bedded if hot.

The only friendship I can have with a hot girl that can "bested" that is if she is the chicken that lays the golden eggs.

Some of you might not understand that term as it is one me and my crew use. So I will explain.

A girl is a chicken that lays the golden eggs if she is the type that introduces you to many other girls that let you hit it or she is so hot other girls always want to snatch you, out of female competitiveness, when you are rolling with her.

As a fcking RULE: A smart niggaa NEVER eats that chicken. Just continue eating the eggs. That chicken would be your best friend.

4 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by sage2(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: if that's the case, is anything wrong with being "just friends" with a girl you love?
How do you mean "being just friends with the girl you love"? If the I girl I love don't fucck me, who will? I should be fuccking her, biitch.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=tonididdy]yes we can have female friends that u feel absolutely nothing for...not a girl u love and she zones you...haaaa na torture b that[/quote
na God go bless u my Guy. U can meet a girl and just become friends. But say i have feelings for u and asked u out n u refused, make everybody mind him business be dat nah. But say 'we can still be friends?'. Na lie oh. E can never happen. Abeg concentrate on d reason we no fit date. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
sage2:
How do you mean "being just just with the girl you love"? If the I girl I love don't fucck me, who will? I should be fuccking her, biitch.
you've stated your own type of love. Actually lust.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by remsonik(f): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

The only friendship I can have with a hot girl that can "bested" that is if she is the chicken that lays the golden eggs.

Some of you might not understand that term as it is one me and my crew use. So I will explain.

A girl is a chicken that lays the golden eggs if she is the type that introduces you to many other girls that let you hit it or she is so hot other girls always want to snatch you, out of female competitiveness, when you are rolling with her.

As a fcking RULE: A smart niggaa NEVER eats that chicken. Just continue eating the eggs. That chicken would be your best friend.
Not fair though
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
2sExy1: she call me foolish? who be the babe... if na person wey I dey suspect, walahi... she go regret am cos I don see like 2 threads wey dem call my name even though I no even do anything. who be the babe?

She didn't call you foolish.She selected some Nlanders.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by kossydiba(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
I hv alson been in dat frnd zone issue n even still now. Mi own case is different anyway cuz she really loves me n tells everyone dat am her guy. She use mi pics as her dp most tym bt d issue there is dat I hv spent a lot on her bt wat I hv goten in return is emotional kisses n hug. Where d problem lies is dat I don't knw hw am goin 2 tell her dat I want 2 eat her kele
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Joel3(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
#RealMenDontBuyGirls

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=emsheddy][/quote]that's the koko oh ...unto the next one
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
kossydiba: I hv alson been in dat frnd zone issue n even still now. Mi own case if different anyway cuz she really love me n tells even one an her guy. She use mi pics as her dp most tym bt d issue there is dat I hv spent a lot on her bt wat I hv goten in return is emotional kisses n hug. Where d problem lies is dat I don't knw hw am goin 2 tell her dat I want 2 eat her tin
bro that chick has nothing to loose *no real bf* that why she can boldly crest your name on her chest...to chop her smooch her like bloody hell, make it rain down there.then bros nor look back slide that thing in there by fire by thunder. Unless she's a virgin then I may consider otherwise and just wait till its her call.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by kuzee(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: That one na wetin vex me pass. When I was 17 and friendzoned, this girl that I was "Hoping for" had her birthday party. I "donated" my 2 weeks Allowance to her party and even helped out in buying stuffs and things. I invited my padis to grace the day with hope that she will dance with me. men, after all my kindness, suffer and patience, this girl brought this dude to introduce to me ..."barcanista, meet Alex my Boyfriend. We met not long ago and I have told him a lot about you"....To the guy she said..."Alex meet my BEST FRIEND barcanista. He's very nice and caring". I no fit smile or cry, I begin de think of my life. As if that was not enough, She told everyone that she wanted to show them the person that has showed her love and that is important in her life. My Padis them don de think say na me, but ... Na Alex she call. Kissed him and they danced together. Me wey don endure no get shi-shi. Not even a hug angry angry angry angry. I decided that I can't take it anymore...
mehn I for slap this gurl...I de craze..my own even worst pass you..dey do French kiss for my presence,go buy RR for m..ma head boil with anger..still now I neva forget dat incident
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: you've stated your own type of love. Actually lust.
na lie nor. B lust anything...sex always spices up a relationship, makes it funner and more chewingGUMISH for both partner...like there are ways to get laid to a random chick and a GF.*u know the rest of the story na*
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by kuzee(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: Most girls will give you hope... But in reality, there's no hope.

And why are you letting me know you're single with that smiley?

Because that guy is getting married, you need som1 to feel the void grin grin grin

i'm very single cheesy
you funny wella..
I am very very very single cool grin wink
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
remsonik:
Not fair though

Not fair to whom?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by kuzee(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Leetunechi: I just keeep moving from one friendzone to another..now my close pals calls me zonal director cry

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha
see laugher

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

boss, u killed it. Let me start looking out for a hen dat will lay me golden eggs too.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by ibietela2(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: forget her bro...hit the streets hard.

what pains me about mine was I never blow her...I had fever d day she be dey open up.I was only able to smooch and finger piss comot for her kitten

Hehehe, i no lose o
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
My own case : I have this chick ,we claim to be in a relationship but she give me conditions that, we can't hangout as i wish. LADIES WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? 3months in now and we have only hungout once after about 60of my controls to her. Then the first control ever she gave me, I attended and we got dirty*i mean wetty fingaling sucking dirty* but she wouldn't allow me penetrate...saying she's a virgin and she's not redy. Since then she has failed to hangout with me again not that she can't go out but she just won't do any ouuting whatsoever with me...called it quit with her yesterday and she's seems so unmoved not a single plea uptill this moment LADIES TALK TRUE...WOULD U LET A GUY U CLAIM TO LOVE SLIP AWAY JUST LIKE THAT? Won't even try to make contact, to atleast show a sign of I still love u or miss u?...only for her to put up this nonensical DP on her profile *im nor b maga, she know my story and how I want her to change me *this pic could be to anyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

Men Don't Like Tall Women / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.