Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65772 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by princesa(f): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy:
see them, see them lol...if I zone you but they bang one ugly chick...you'll still be looking for connection ni...abe

honestly its nothing to me what goes on in your sex:ual life.

There is a bigger picture out there that doesn't start and end in sex. Comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
emsheddy:
chai! Some babes can make u lose sleep sha. And u go fear fear say dat same babe wey dey form for u, dey wholeheartedly UnCloth for anoda wey fit no even reach u self. Irony of life.
I don throway emotions na oh BUT me I must lite that chick for the LovePeddler game that she wan play...NL go hear the story...ha DELb go sing about am
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
TrYcIa1: Lol,dats u sha
my dear no be me oh. Take a survey u will find out that a greater percentage will affirm to that. I think if u can kill d feelins while being friends with the person, then the first love u claimed is questionable. My humble submission.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
princesa:

honestly its nothing to me what goes on in your sex:ual life.

There is a bigger picture out there that doesn't start and end in sex. Comprehend?
madam picasso...what picture?...oh u wanna be a buisness partner with your bf...its ok if he bangs outdoors but e must submit all the receipts for the days buisness to you....nna open another chapter.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by kalufelix(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Friend zone blah blah blah rubbish
so peeps still gat regards for that shitty overated exercise called sex...

Mtcheeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by princesa(f): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
emsheddy:
see dis woman wey win ma heart with the first ever story i read for here - Taking Chances. It have tey oh. U quit writing?
lol..No didn't quit writing, busy schedules. Em that always break bottles on my thread grin how dey you?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: I don throway emotions na oh BUT me I must lite that chick for the LovePeddler game that she wan play...NL go hear the story...ha DELb go sing about am
better get back up plans oh. Incase as u dey plan she self dey design scoffield map on how to trap u back. U no know say na prison break u do for her life so?? Lolz
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by AmNotDrunk(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Damn after losing my account to tsunami, i vowed not to create a new one.But well here i am tongue tongue

i was friendzoned once and i learnt my lesson well.
There was the babe i approached during my 1st year back in school, she didn't say yes or no at first. so as a nice guy wey don catch this calabar fish grin grin na so i begin to hang out with her almost on daily basis.
To cut d long story short, na so one day she call me during exams and say "u are a nice guy and i enjoy reading with you, y dont we be friends instead of bf/gf" e pain me cuz i don brag to friends finish say i don hammer cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by princesa(f): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy:
madam picasso...what picture?...oh u wanna be a buisness partner with your bf...its ok if he bangs outdoors but e must submit all the receipts for the days buisness to you....nna open another chapter.
i hear you! So i should concentrate on who he bangs or doesn't bang while my own life is ebbing away? Can sex pay my bills or cater for my future.

I still maintain sex is overated, you and ur friends should just get a sex-free life for a change and see the difference.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
princesa:
lol..No didn't quit writing, busy schedules. Em that always break bottles on my thread grin how dey you?
am fyn oh and you? lol! Tot u wud have forgotten that oh! What a great memory u've got! Am sure with a memory like that, u graduated as one of the best in class! It was fun while it lasted oh (the taking chances days). Good to have u back dear!hope Daisy is still happily married and no longer taking chances.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Prowizy2(m): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
TrYcIa1: Ok fine accepted but even if u have d feelings,it can be killed along d way just bcus d gal takes u as frnd and nufin more.Have done dat many tyms

For a guy who truly loves you. Believe me it won't die easily
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
emsheddy:
better get back up plans oh. Incase as u dey plan she self dey design scoffield map on how to trap u back. U no know say na prison break u do for her life so?? Lolz
haha badt guy...she nor reach I swear...I nor dey boast oh but I have won 85% of chicks a badboy and have lost 95% when trying to be ramsey noah.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by AmNotDrunk(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: No Dear its not necessarily all about "Sex". Women are moved by emotions while men are moved by sight. The guy you are having a crush on probably doesn't consider you to be his "taste" in terms of looks(No offense) but the possibility that he will have a change of mind and "consider" you is 50% because beauty is not universal and could be manipulated by the human mind. Hence, YOU STAND A CHANCE in the nearest future.

Women on the other hand are moved by emotions. If they don't have slight feelings for a guy in the first instance, then the possibility of re-considering the person is in the barest minimum(that is IF there's any hope). So there is no need for a guy wasting his time and helping her with stuffs in the name of friendship when his intention is to win her heart.
Well put. Very well put.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
princesa:
i hear you! So i should concentrate on who he bangs or doesn't bang while my own life is ebbing away? Can sex pay my bills or cater for my future.

I still maintain sex is overated, you and ur friends should just get a sex-free life for a change and see the difference.
yes ma ...but before I stop replying you. I want a true answer. Is sex important for every relationship?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by princesa(f): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
emsheddy:
am fyn oh and you? lol! Tot u wud have forgotten that oh! What a great memory u've got! Am sure with a memory like that, u graduated as one of the best in class! It was fun while it lasted oh (the taking chances days). Good to have u back dear!hope Daisy is still happily married and no longer taking chances.
The poor girl has learnt her lesson, she won't try it again.

Graduation is this year, and yeah I hope to make the best list. Lol

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Prowizy2:

For a guy who truly loves you. Believe me it won't die easily
now thats one witness.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Prowizy2(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
emsheddy: now thats one witness.

Lol, no girl can friendzone me.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
princesa:
The poor girl has learnt her lesson, she won't try it again.

Graduation is this year, and yeah I hope to make the best list. Lol
wow! Wish u all the best my dear. Now i get the busy schedules. Anyway, currently serving our bomb-infested naija in Lafia, Nasarawa state. Go girl, u r destined for the top!

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Prowizy2:

Lol, no girl can friendzone me.
u lie...u be living witness infact still existing in it witness
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by princesa(f): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy:
yes ma ...but before I stop replying you. I want a true answer. Is sex important for every relationship?
It is important but not mandatory.

A good relationship draws nutrient from other sources like communication, commitment, compromise, understanding and tolerance.

If you're having a sex-alone relationship, you guys are only fooling yourself. What happens when the sex drive dies off?

Your guess is as good as mine. tongue

goodnight and ignore me.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Prowizy2(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: u lie...u be living witness infact still existing in it witness

K
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
ggrin: Pls what's the meaning of FRIEND ZONE

Abi wait ohundecided dnt tell me say na wetin I dy think so oangry cos na evry tym wey vis ma new(6months) chick flash me,I go call her fast fast nd na to dy ask m money,make I carry hin nd her frnds go out,
buy wetin dem want give em....nd na only side peck(which I likewink)I dy always get till she flash me againlipsrsealed
hahaha yesu...one day u go wash plate for that eatery when u nor fit foot the. Bills
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by DocAdray(f): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmmm...
Nawao, I don read comments tire!

What a thread?!

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
princesa:

A good relationship draws nutrient from other sources like communication, commitment, compromise, understanding and tolerance.

If you're having a sex-alone relationship, you guys are only fooling yourself. What happens when the sex drive dies off?

goodnight and ignore me.
sex drive dies off Nor bother explain sha...gdn and sds
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
princesa:

goodnight and ignore me.
Now dats Princesa talking. Your choice of words never fails. I think u nailed it there. I like it when i see girls who can be so realistic. Dats a rap! tongue
princesa:

goodnight and ignore me.
Now dats Princesa talking. Your choice of words never fails. I think u nailed it there. I like it when i see girls who can be so realistic. Dats a rap!
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
DocAdray: Hmmmm...
Nawao, I don read comments tire!

What a thread?!
before you comment on this thread : you must confess how many guys u don zone lol tongue
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by AmNotDrunk(m): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: The friend zone is a place that can next be compared to hell fire embarassed angry I have been there and it wasn't pleasant.... sad
Same here bro embarassed embarassed.

After i discovered i was in the friend zone i withdrew from her. Cuz if any of my friends should find out at d time, then i wouldn't be posting this today.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
AmNotDrunk:

After i discovered i was in the friend zone i withdrew from her. Cuz if any of my friends should find out at d time, then i wouldn't be posting this today.
true confession! Lolzzzz
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by emsheddy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
AmNotDrunk:

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by DocAdray(f): 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: before you comment on this thread : you must confess how many guys u don zone lol tongue

Hahaa...
Quite a number of them.

*covers face*
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
My own case : I have this chick ,we claim to be in a
relationship but she give me conditions that, we can't
hangout as i wish. LADIES WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
3months in now and we have only hungout once
after about 60of my controls to her. Then the first
control ever she gave me, I attended and we got
dirty*i mean wetty fingaling sucking dirty* but she
wouldn't allow me penetrate...saying she's a virgin
and she's not redy. Since then she has failed to
hangout with me again not that she can't go out but
she just won't do any ouuting whatsoever with
me...called it quit with her yesterday and she's seems
so unmoved not a single plea uptill this moment
LADIES TALK TRUE...WOULD U LET A GUY U CLAIM TO
LOVE SLIP AWAY JUST LIKE THAT? Won't even try to
make contact, to atleast show a sign of I still love u or
miss u?...only for her to put up this nonensical DP on
her profile *im nor b maga, she know my story and
how I want her to change me *this pic could be to
anyone

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lordabas: Top 5 Friendzone phrases

1. "You're like a brother to me"
2. "Lol you're so funny" 3. "Bestie"
4. "Awwww thank you" 5. "You're so nice"
If she says any of d above to u..my guy find ur way
What da heck?? undecided angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Men Don't Like Tall Women / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.