Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65653 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by freecharles(m): 12:52am On Jul 12, 2014
just went thru the whole pages grin ....fun
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 12:54am On Jul 12, 2014
og2711: Friendzone.....even saying the word makes me shiver.

My neighbor is school was a real nice guy. We lived in staff quarters in Uniben, which was a nice place to stay because it was always calm and there was usually light. In fact, it was normal to always have one friend wanting to sleep over.

Anyway, he let one babe who he was toasting come and live in his room with him part time. She slept there like 3 times a week but unfortunately, my guy had been friendzoned. All the time she slept there, nothing ever happened.

Nna, one day the babe bring one corper come (guy) say na her cousin and e no get anywhere take pass the night. My agree for de guy to spend the night. As my guy go 'faculty' go read (leaving the other two in the room to catch up), na im we, the concerned citizens of the area, go window go see wetin dey happen. Omo, see this babe dey press the guy gbola inside her yass...

We had to sit the guy down when he got back from class....

https://www.nairaland.com/982698/love-without-sex-dat-such/3#14360493

Simples. undecided
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 12, 2014
swanta702: Not all guys are d same , I have a friend and he's been very close to me to an extent that people call us lovers but we re just friends ....a guy approached me ( the guy is known ) which I Told him about it .. But b4 I moved further I asked him one question ( which most guy are scared to ask and I don't knw why) DO U HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME? He replyed by saying ure like a sis to me .... He sees me as his sister which is very cute ...so I don't think der any thing bad in friend zone unless if he's scared of saying his mind and stand by his word den he won't end up in d Friend zone
that guy na fool... Maga and mugu...

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 12, 2014
Oxone: Truth is most people who find themselves in friend zone are in Usually in 2 categories

1. Those who lack the courage to let a girl know that they are interested in dating them believing everything would just fall into place if they are good friends

2. Those who Lack the skill or persuasive ability to convince a girl to date them and would rather be friends than lose her entirely

Now as far as I'm concerned, those who find themselves in this zone only have themselves to blame cos I've been there. My advice is don't waste too much time in letting a girl know how you feel about her and even if you're going to be friends first as some girls are wont to demand, make sure she understands that the basis of that friendship is to find out if you're datable and nothing more.

Finally it all boils down to the choice of walking away if she isn't interested or hanging around and hoping against hope that being there for her would make her one day realize that you're the best thing since sliced bread and fall into your arms (You'll grow white hair waiting grin)

word...

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 12, 2014
lawkenoz:
Hahahah! No be small degree, I got that degree later on too but before I bagged it mehn I suffer ooh! I wouldn't even know what to call what I went through cuz we were dating sort of. I was with her for 6 yrs and she said no sex till we get married, I was still flying the "Virgin atlantic airways" then (lol if if u get what I mean). So sex wasn't an issue for me, I agreed and we started dating. I pay transport for her all the way from jos to owerri she so she can come visit me in school.
I dint let her cook so throughout her stay I made sure it was fast foods, with chicken and all you could think of! At night I would leave at her request to sleep In my neighbours room (obviously to avoid temptation).
To cut the long story short after 6 yrs of dating I got back home from my final exams to see her pregnant! I was like how the hell did it happen? We've been talking for 6 months since we last saw so how manage! I got the shock of my life from her reply!
Well needless to say I became a player after that and have never looked back! Friend zoning again? Not on this planet.
LOL... Some girls are wicked. I swear. I know that feeling bruff. I have been played that card before.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 12, 2014
Oahray: rotflmao grin

Ehya, sorry. But blw though. The guys there bring girls in, girls bring guys. And they flatter like hell.
Bro, that's what I really don't like about those guys. Why "lure" people?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 12, 2014
Otunbakay:
Hian! I thought you were a saint. I followed your beatiful defence of womanhood in another thread.
So u fit straff men codedly provided he just lick his tongue and shut his mouth afterward. Hmmmm! Comment my reserved.
lol... Na today you Lynpetra? She is a classical whatsup bebe, man!
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 12, 2014
Confussion2:

U bet man. Shez coming next week when my off days will start. She sef say make I dey prepare 4 d bursting.
Walahi dis one pass d rig work sef. Which oil go make am easy 4me bros cuz av never disvirgened b4 n I heard d thing is painful.

Been doing press-up since. Cud nt believe though dat at her age she wud still be a V.

Marriage tinz on ma mind grin grin grin grin grin grin
I like the last part. Make sure you do that bro. wink
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Graviton2(m): 4:31am On Jul 12, 2014
Really painful experience right there. Got friend-zoned once, I didn't wait for it to get too severe — I stopped talking to her immediately I noticed. She kept calling me for sometime, then stopped when I told her I didn't want to see her anymore.

She would see me and try to act all friendly and I always snubbed her nicely. I wish her all the best though, but I'm not getting friend-zoned by anyone.

In Jamaican accent: Bloodclot! Ain't nobody got time for that. Thunder fire her pun fi dun! Rubbish!
angry

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by djeoziv(m): 5:11am On Jul 12, 2014
The hyper-friendzoned part is when she friend zone u, marries and still friendzone u in her maternal home..... Ur name Na sorry.....

All the same this friendzone thing conflicts with true friendship....it hurt both parties......

I'm so free from it cos its a free world....
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Fynestboi: 5:31am On Jul 12, 2014
Lordabas: Top 5 Friendzone phrases

1. "You're like a brother to me"
2. "Lol you're so funny" 3. "Bestie"
4. "Awwww thank you" 5. "You're so nice"
If she says any of d above to u..my guy find ur way
6. You are a sent angel grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Fynestboi: 5:38am On Jul 12, 2014
missberrypop5: if that's the case, is anything wrong with being "just friends" with a girl you love?
INVALID! Just friend and love arent concomittant. tongue
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:52am On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista: It's Practically impossible to get out of the zone.
Many tried... but...

ladies and gentlemen

Right here I present to you how to get out of the much dreaded friendzone

3 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by samx4real(m): 6:21am On Jul 12, 2014
missberrypop5: if that's the case, is anything wrong with being "just friends" with a girl you love?

That is the real friend zone we are talking about.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Heineken(m): 6:36am On Jul 12, 2014
The only girl that friendzoned me was that mumu Vivien. Ever since then,within One week or at most Two weeks,I dey craze make I no Nack? I also friendzoned one babe like that during my Undergraduate days because to me she was too good for me and I was a bad boy. Always wanting to see me. Always calling my number and telling me to come to her house to eat good food. Always frowning like a bone thug weneva she sees me with another gurl. I visit her sometimes but most times I tell my friends to tell her I was busy and whenever I see her coming towards us,I quickly tell my guy to stand up for sharp strolling because of the babe. If na girl wey I like,with the way I don scatter girls ehn,make I hear say I never Nack anyhow. That's friendzone.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sike(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista: It's Practically impossible to get out of the zone.
Many tried... but...

just use your B-speed and press Jump(A). That's how you play Mario game!

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by slex(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista: That one na wetin vex me pass. When I was 17 and friendzoned, this girl that I was "Hoping for" had her birthday party. I "donated" my 2 weeks Allowance to her party and even helped out in buying stuffs and things. I invited my padis to grace the day with hope that she will dance with me. men, after all my kindness, suffer and patience, this girl brought this dude to introduce to me ..."barcanista, meet Alex my Boyfriend. We met not long ago and I have told him a lot about you"....To the guy she said..."Alex meet my BEST FRIEND barcanista. He's very nice and caring". I no fit smile or cry, I begin de think of my life. As if that was not enough, She told everyone that she wanted to show them the person that has showed her love and that is important in her life. My Padis them don de think say na me, but ... Na Alex she call. Kissed him and they danced together. Me wey don endure no get shi-shi. Not even a hug angry angry angry angry. I decided that I can't take it anymore...

[size=20pt]chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.chineke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not even hug from transformer?girls wiccked oo[/size]

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by princesa(f): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2014
kalufelix:
kut d shit
these things are naturally instilled in animals . Except u completely withdraw frm the r/ship, mtn zone or wht eva

mistakenly or pre determined u must hav to f?ck the opposite gender AT LEAST ONCE to strike a natural balance

dunno y pple still giv so much respect to sex anyway

btw... "wht are friends for" lol
what are friends for? You forget that you don't even wanna be friends because you can't 'balance nature' from her own honey pot.

And I believe we aren't animals.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2014
Odunharry:
God bless u

Amen and you too
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2014
snadguy007:

O boy...see friendzoners and friendzonees.
ehen
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Olusanya333(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2014
I chat with you,act nice,give u advice,call you,u bewildered thinking i have feelings for u, You are just smbody to be pitied bcs all Ladies must nt exceed Friend Zone with me dat is even dey gain admission to d Friend Zone.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by yollychika(f): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2014
hmmmm......friendzone , i love dat
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2014
Our men, no boys, are really becoming something these days. They only think with their thing. Dats y they'll always be friendzoned.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2014
zoelife: Our men, no boys, are really becoming something these days. They only think with their thing. Dats y they'll always be friendzoned.
care to explain?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2014
2sExy1: Bro, that's what I really don't like about those guys. Why "lure" people?

What does blw stand for?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by fedimol: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2014
Sagamite:

What does blw stand for?

Believers Love World.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Mprex(f): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista:
cool
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by femi9naija(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2014
Youths of nowadays, our mentality is so shallow. Nothing bad in being friends with a girl long as u don't sacrifice ur happiness to satisfy her.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Mprex(f): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista: Sweetestguy how far? nice input bro... I have ONLY been Friendzoned cry cry cry Once in my LIFE that was when i was 17. I remained in that Cell for complete 6 months without parole sad sad sad sad before I forced my way out to gain freedom cool cool.

I just rescued a friend who was friendzoned by his GF this morning angry angry angry... That inspired the thread grin grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by samkevie: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2014
Bst thread ever#notofrndzone#

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2014
Sagamite:

What does blw stand for?
Oyahkilome shursh! blw= Believer's Love World. It works like this: They send out a sexy looking lady, stunning and beautiful to go out and evangelise to the lost souls (the men), which is a seductive way to lure or bait them to come for service next Sunday. It works on most guys but not my kind of person. It's just like same reason a shop owner would want a beautiful "sales girl"

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2014
Mprex:
cool
my omalicha kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Should I Block And Blacklist Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.