Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You (56112 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
mascot87: Mouth odour attracts d opposite s*x to me

You mean mouth aroma? grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by ojuafact: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
anytime i post or reply somethin ot disapear let the person or persons dat doing it take serious time enough is enough

4 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by snadguy007(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Great sense of humor
Her ASSignment
Her Booooooooooooooooooooooooooobs
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
I love ladies with well kept nails. It trips me a lot.
That's where a woman's beauty is. It can turn me on

2 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by ebamma(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
a sense of humour
i love funny girls

2 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by RANDY1: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2014

2 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by deywarley(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Her personalty

3 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
He's character / personality
Brains
If he shares the same views as mine...In terms of religion, faith, aspirations ect.

4 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by RebelLeader15(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
D standing front and the Shaking back..........#lol

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Gynacologist(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
freecharles: ...for me though, girls who can play the saxophone, chess, guitar and drum are attractive to me..now imagine if a one girl can do all of these....ah fit just kill for am grin cheesy
nat bad.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
I like very feminine girls. that's all

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Comportment... I admire men of integrity, the one who knows and has a name to protect... Gets my attraction.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by robinicule(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
STENON: Honest and Optimistic.
Funny in Words and in action, Someone who smiles always.

Lastly....Someone that is very good and skillful in solving Mathematics.
then i believe am d man for u
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by 19naia(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Its not the opposite sex that attracts me to them, its my own desire and libido that attracts me to them....Maybe also the opposite sex had the right chemistry or juju/mojo to attract me... If I desire soft sweet touch, then a soft sweet looking girl will attract me....If i desire to be rough ridden and manhandled until i feel pain, then a big muscular girl with a hard face will attract me....If i desire to have the life,of a movie star, then i become attracted to girls that look like Tv stars or fashion models.....If i simply desire for hot nasty sweaty session with no shame, then i become attracted to girls that dress or act like Asewo but don't require me to pay them money, because i don't have the money to spend like that anyway....
And so on and so on...Its my own mood and desire and not the girl that attracts me...Maybe thats why i have never touched a girl yet since long before the time micheal jackson died.. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Jovial

#TeamO.B.O #TeamPDP #TeamIsrael #TeamRussia #TeamNigeria
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by greggng: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
I only want a lady that can do this three things perfectly. You must be a good cook, must be good in bed and always remind me how good I am in bed. Finally you must ve good analytical mind.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by MizMyColi(f): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by ToyinDipo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Naturally I often like ladies who talk a lot albeit smartly and often make 'trouble' with their talks, sometime when I'm conversing one on one with such, or I'm watching her talk, I just feel like kissing her troublesome tongue.
However these are what can really make me fall in love with a lady
Sense of humour
Skills on musical instrument(s)
Ability to play board games like chess/scrabble
Brilliance
Beauty
Chastity
Courtesy

5 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by 19naia(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
RANDY1: what is this ? is it the Sun or the Moon?

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrol9NwbxSw
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Mhode1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
valkaka: A black slim lady who can turn an empty pot into an egusi soup is a turn on for me...i admire slim ladies with absolutely good cooking skillz!!!!!)!
Food mattass....... cool
nt a tantalizers lady
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Ghydyon(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
lady who keep to words and promises
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by robinicule(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
sailormoon: Similar sense of humour
Gets my references
Multilingual
Doesn't smile a lot (lol)
Intelligent
Knowledgeable
Witty
good, where should we start from
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Epathra(f): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
someone who can handle himself n d company of ppl arnd him. He is in charge with all sense of humility. Then, heights........ Jeeeez! I mean tall with build. Supreme and important, HE MUST LOVE GOD!

5 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Aniroly(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
1.My chest is flat, hers Is____
2.my lower abdomen has a long___hers is___
3.my heart is strong HERs is
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by jewelchemmyte: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
S1 CARING, INTELLIGENT AND CALM[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Coldfeet(f): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tymax: cheesy cheesy cheesy Bro it's like you enjoy pampering babe abi? I especially don't like it when they get weepy. Consider the following scene:

Me: Baby, you have been crying since. What's the matter?
Babe: [sniffs and stammers] I- I - I dddon't knoo-o-o-o-oh!
Me: undecided [Looks left and right. E ma gba mi kee] Baby, I'm confused. Talk to me na. I'm your man. Talk to me. cool
Babe: I just feel.... Oh.... [Torrential tears part2]
Me: undecided You just feel? Feel what na?
Babe: You won't understand [sniff]
Me: Can I get you something? Water maybe?
Babe: No, I'm fine [dabs eyes] I'm fine dear [sniff]...[Sniff] cry
Me: I should not get you anything?
Babe: [Nods head]
Me: [Hallelujah! A definite response. Embraces her] So, honey what really happened? Why are you crying na?
Babe: sad it's, just one of those days... [Sniff]
Me: Which days?
But she never explains.

Me, I don't need all this drama. O.
grin lolz you got me laughing hard tonight! Nice one.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Ryabcool(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
First of all, its the IQ. Nothing turns me on than a girl i can have a sensible discussion with. Matter of fact, i do not mind arguing so far we both test each other mentally in a positive manner.

Her character is next. A very courteous girl will always steal my heart everytime. Proud beayatches are a No No and i treat them less than the trash that they are.

Beauty is next.

And of course, a BIIIIIIIIIG YANSSSSSH grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by TrYcIa1(f): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good Height and functional brain+Fine boy sha grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by AdeniyiA(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
'INTERNAL BEAUTY' wink

4 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Luvties(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
ATTITUDE
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Richiy(f): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
A very good analytical mind, loyal, reasonable, protective without being overbearing.

4 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
TrYcIa1: Good Height and functional brain+Fine boy sha grin
Right here sweetie, what do you have to offer in return. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.