Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You (56088 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Profkomolafe(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
The feminine shape,pretty, gud character,nd she shld be a religious person who fears God.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by p2t2r(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Godwit1: Any chocolate in compilation babe Who can reason well is welcomed .
bolded, please explain.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
valkaka: A black slim lady who can turn an empty pot into an egusi soup is a turn on for me...i admire slim ladies with absolutely good cooking skillz!!!!!)!

just reminded me of my ex cry

3 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by valkaka(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mhode1:
Food mattass....... cool
nt a tantalizers lady

d@s gud man!!...a turn off for me if yu aint gud @ cooking....if yu like be the african queen...dont really kia as long as yu re d african queen of my stomach.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by robinicule(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
naij28: you mean this one ?
no, d sleeping guy
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by naturalmi: 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Girls who play chess are homemakers. They quite attack and then defend their homes well.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by MightySparrow: 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
something

hmmmm

nothing.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by blesszzy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
2 b honest it her voice, manners, and her legs.. Wif all due respect 2 dem, I dont lyk gals dat av yam leg.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
sailormoon: Similar sense of humour
Gets my references
Multilingual
Doesn't smile a lot (lol)
Intelligent
Knowledgeable
Witty

hey IBK my first NL crush how are u?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Erm this totally depends on my moods. A guy who is ambitious, intelligent, bold enough to be himself around me and truthful. Most guys wanna act/pretend to be someone else around girls, probably thinking all girls want a perfect man. I don't want a perfect man! The fact that a guy is able to be himself around me and not be too cautious- gets my full attention. Be silly, chew loud, eat a lot, talk dirty, play games, love music, have a good hygiene and please know when to be serious. That's attractive! Smart guys are very attractive, especially cause we can play mind games and Bleep with each other s minds. smiley. Oh having a good physique would make you totally attractive, but having a solid brain would make me wanna keep you. smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by akiOYIBO: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
abdullkabar: I like a lady that's takes it simple,good sense of humour and relates well with others
If she relates with ur guy you will still be the one to say "my girl is spending time eith ma guy".
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by sailormoon: 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
youmour:

hey IBK my first NL crush how are u?
lol hey I'm cool thanks, yourself?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by LaurelP(m): 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
I can marry a woman just cos of her sexy voice
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by tellwisdom: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
A gurl who can dig a well undecided
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by coldrod: 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
I no evn geh choice but I dnt joke with albinos o
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2014
pretty .?.....................[check]

intelligent ? ................[ check ]

natural ?......................[ check ]

descent ?.....................[check]

humble ? ......................[check ]

neat? .............................[check ]

God fearing .?.............. [ check check ]

gat those ? trust me . even the strongest magnet cant pull me out .

else , you are simply OYO ( own your own ) irrespective of influence , make -ups or seductive dresses/dressing .

i rest my case !!

1heart..

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by emaboi(m): 12:01am On Jul 16, 2014
Hmmmm... She must be tall, straight, God fearing (she must be God fearing even more than I am) intelligent, bursty, fluent in her spoken english, she must be hard to get and must be classy, dark or light
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by mkoabiola: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2014
mencade5: ashawo officers...make una go dey press una button well make una name show jor...hahaha...but make i no form ooo. Me na bwe.ast be the best place wey i like pass ooooo. tongue
So u sef waka come ths thread,
Ok
Me n u lik same tin.lol
Hw ur parol,tight am well.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2014
lilmax: A girl that behaves like a girl
doesn't that get boring?!
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by joshrare(m): 12:03am On Jul 16, 2014
kerny: I find a guy who reads and tells me deep things about himself absolutely totally attractive.
How can you know without talking to him
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2014
Seriously, I do fancy ladies that tend to be Natural with the following.

No powder, no attachment, no fake finger nails, no fake eyebrow, no big earring.

Pin size earring, u covered your fate always with either moderate hijaab or scarf, you are a bit religious, you listen to decent musics and you are a free-lance writer. Such lady won't be hesitated to have me utmost attention.

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by chamboy(m): 12:03am On Jul 16, 2014
Bobi go fall, yansh fit reduce..... Personality can't

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by DonaldGenes(m): 12:04am On Jul 16, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: her brain
Seconded
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by chamboy(m): 12:04am On Jul 16, 2014
Neyoor: Seriously, I do fancy ladies that tend to be Natural with the following.

No powder, no attachment, no fake finger nails, no fake eyebrow, no big earring.

Pin size earring, u covered your fate always with either moderate hijaab or scarf, you are a bit religious, you listen to decent musics and you are a free-lance writer. Such lady won't be hesitated to have me utmost attention.

Same here make up.irritates me
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 16, 2014
Intelligence, simplicity and maturity
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by robinicule(m): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2014
robinicule: oh better, would av asked u to drop ur no, buh nairalanders here ar not smiling, so here is mine 08071313410, whatsapp, pop a chat,...gays pls stay clear..
i just wasted nairalands ink to type dat, didnt i.....well its called guts....guess u couldnt handle it lol grin
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Jerrick(m): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2014
A lady who's more brilliant than I am, Honest and endowed. #iJoshy
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by mencade5(m): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2014
mkoabiola:
So u sef waka come ths thread,
Ok
Me n u lik same tin.lol
Hw ur parol,tight am well.
mko abiola, am honored ooo. My parole just dey. We go block that thread as usual na.

Hw ur side?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by iluvpomo(m): 12:06am On Jul 16, 2014
Personality ... (nice tïts & aśs would be a plus) cheesy
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by DonaldGenes(m): 12:06am On Jul 16, 2014
kerny: lol...I would have said your just the kind of guy I get attracted to but since you read gibberish Neeeeeeeh:p
This one just dey get unnecessarily attracted to anything on trouser.. By the time you get Belle. Sha
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by iluvpomo(m): 12:07am On Jul 16, 2014
Jerrick: A lady who's more brilliant than I am, Honest and endowed. #iJoshy
so why she go lower her level marry you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.