Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You (56086 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by LyfeJennings(m): 12:29am On Jul 16, 2014
Funny nuff, it depends...
I love stupidly.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 16, 2014
sailormoon:
haha you did? that's funny lol

yea i did. matter of fact

https://www.nairaland.com/257666/ibkaye-u-girlfriend
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by iphedahyor(m): 12:31am On Jul 16, 2014
evegran: doesn't that get boring?!
guess u're one of the tomboys I've been searching for.Oya report your location.....ehnm....sergeant guru marah ji,copy down her location.

........na nightmare wake me ooo....I no fit sleep,infact I no wan sleep cuz I dey see witches like u,u and u inside my dream.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by jones9ice: 12:33am On Jul 16, 2014
OohMpa: Her brain......to sabi the thing

Her mouth......to blow the thing

Her tongue.....to taste the thing

Her voice....to moan the thing

Her böobs, nyash and pünny......to allow the thing

#Sai smiley

U bi Rapper abi ur family to Jazzy Jag ni
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by sailormoon: 12:35am On Jul 16, 2014
youmour:

yea i did. matter of fact

https://www.nairaland.com/257666/ibkaye-u-girlfriend
Oh right lol ok I remember this
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by NaLaugh: 12:35am On Jul 16, 2014
kerny: I find a guy who reads and tells me deep things about himself absolutely totally attractive.

Yeah right!

When they find someone that does that, all they say is

"mtsshw.. that boring guy. all he does is talk about stars and moons. I don tire"
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 16, 2014
iphedahyor: guess u're one of the tomboys I've been searching for.Oya report your location.....ehnm....sergeant guru marah ji,copy down her location.

........na nightmare wake me ooo....I no fit sleep,infact I no wan sleep cuz I dey see witches like u,u and u inside my dream.
. Haha. I am not even a tom boy! Funny enough, I'm just an African girl who is a bit blunt than normal. So, tell me- what was I doing in your nightmares? Sacrificing you to the gods or making you moan? smiley
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by iphedahyor(m): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2014
farano: I can do without makeup smiley
noted
.....I go dey reason you
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Vivipop(f): 12:40am On Jul 16, 2014
Right now,my bed is looking more attractive than any opposite sex can be. Goodnight NLers

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by chaberry(m): 12:40am On Jul 16, 2014
Once she wore a skirt nd have a boob. she is mine
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 16, 2014
coolbibz:

can I get a follow back, please?
aww sorry sweetie, for me to follow back- you'd have to have your picture in your profile. I like seeing the faces of persons I follow right after reading their comments. smiley
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by chaberry(m): 12:44am On Jul 16, 2014
evegran: . Haha. I am not even a tom boy! Funny enough, I'm just an African girl who is a bit blunt than normal. So, tell me- what was I doing in your nightmares? Sacrificing you to the gods or making you moan? smiley
It seems like i also see you in my dream and i was moaning but i don't know whether you are the one causin the moanin, maybe you can tell me
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2014
sailormoon:
Oh right lol ok I remember this

my most viewed thread til date, lol. nice to know you are still active on NL
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by toshmann(m): 12:48am On Jul 16, 2014
What makes the opposite sex attractive to me? undecided

Bc I'm not gay cheesy
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 16, 2014
kerny: I find a guy who reads and tells me deep things about himself absolutely totally attractive.
ok lets hook up.add mi on fb hbpeze
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by sailormoon: 12:51am On Jul 16, 2014
youmour:

my most viewed thread til date, lol. nice to know you are still active on NL
lol funny thread sha, thanks, you too smiley
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 16, 2014
evegran: . Haha. I am not even a tom boy! Funny enough, I'm just an African girl who is a bit blunt than normal. So, tell me- what was I doing in your nightmares? Sacrificing you to the gods or making you moan? smiley
mk we hook up eve eh.add me on fb hbpeze
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 16, 2014
sailormoon:
lol funny thread sha, thanks, you too smiley

asinn,mad crush i had on u that year
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by piagetskinner(m): 12:54am On Jul 16, 2014
Cabinbiscuit: I'm not into physical looks so far you are not ugly....
Nothing else! I just fall in love.
So what then is ugliness,spiritual looks abi?

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by hummerwise(m): 12:54am On Jul 16, 2014
STENON: Honest and Optimistic.
Funny in Words and in action, Someone who smiles always.

Lastly....Someone that is very good and skillful in solving Mathematics.

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by sailormoon: 12:55am On Jul 16, 2014
youmour:

asinn,mad crush i had on u that year
lol really? Why? Did we ever chat but I just can't remember? >.<
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 16, 2014
Hi Evegran, just did. Taking it out in few minutes though.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by 1Dray(m): 12:57am On Jul 16, 2014
Are we in Tokyo already

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by tIce(m): 12:57am On Jul 16, 2014
D bossow, nd fluent communication
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Stanleysteno(m): 12:59am On Jul 16, 2014
LaurelP: Femininity
I dislike ladies who behave to seriously like men
Correct
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by BreezyRita(f): 1:00am On Jul 16, 2014
NaLaugh:

Yeah right!

When they find someone that does that, all they say is

"mtsshw.. that boring guy. all he does is talk about stars and moons. I don tire"
Not talks of stars na! Personal stuff.......
Me: Dimples like Davido, lips like Wizkid, face like Tu Face..

On a serious note, I love quiet, calm and intelligent guys, devout Christian
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by iluvpomo(m): 1:00am On Jul 16, 2014
Jerrick: Not ''sense'' actually grin. I mean being brilliant, as in, academically.
Nice!.. na so una pikins go become Einsteins smiley
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Atmmachine(m): 1:01am On Jul 16, 2014
A clean pucci can attract me to the opposite sex not the kinda pucci that smells like rotten fish grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 16, 2014
sailormoon:
lol really? Why? Did we ever chat but I just can't remember? >.<

honestly cant remember,i remember u had a blog and i was there for a week tryin to figure how to chat u up..lol
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Atmmachine(m): 1:02am On Jul 16, 2014
Big Bakassi(Nyash) , but you must be willing to wash it every 20 minutes grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by sailormoon: 1:02am On Jul 16, 2014
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by 1Dray(m): 1:03am On Jul 16, 2014
BreezyRita:
Not talks of stars na! Personal stuff.......
Me: Dimples like Davido, lips like Wizkid, face like Tu Face..

On a serious note, I love quiet, calm and intelligent guys, devout Christian

Really

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.