Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry (56420 Views)

Rev. Wright Helped Obama Accept 'Christianity' Without Having To Renounce Islam / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
digitite: How can I denounce my root. Even if I were to naturalized in another country, I will still stay in touch with my root.

No one want a Nigerian in their country. U will choke on the air of democracy. Anarchy is all you know.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by oluwatayor: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Too bad..why would you deny your country cuz job? Their present action would definitely affect their future
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by mencade5(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nigerian economy is shit, the president is clueless and the security sucks. As bad as Ghana is right now Ghana is ten times better than Nigeria. That's why there are three million Nigerians in Ghana. And you will not find 20,0000 Ghanaians in Nigeria.
brainless ghabaians couldnt help their economy...nigerians are the ones helping them, still they think like pigs not managing their econmy well.

They discovered nigerians success and became jealous of us, closing our business because their maggots ghanaians only have brains on how to eat that peppered poo called kaikay...shiiiiit people of hopelessness.

3 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
kobonaire: Man we have a population crisis ... you are in point with your other stats btw.

He is wrong Ghana is only 24 million people. Out of the 24 million only 18 million are ethnic Ghanaians.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by myspnigeria: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
So no be only for 9ja.... Lol
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
ibrews: Ghanaians are annoying. it's in there blood!

Nigerians are criminals and ashawo they were cursed by God.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by JUHABACH: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Forking Eba eaters.

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
imperioux:

Abject poverty can cause people to start boiling stone like yam for food. That's the case for the ghanaians, so why won't they throw away their roots?

Poverty.... I mean the pitiable type.

The average Ghanaian has better life, education, health care, security and above all richer than the average Eba eater. So come again
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by portix: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2014

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

There are more Ghanaians in Germany than there are Nigerians and I think there are more Ghanaians in Netherlands than there are Nigerians.

There are places around the world that has Nigerians but you will not find a single Ghanaian.
hey, don't you just get it. Stop being utterly foolish. Nigeria and ghana cnt be compared in any way. The population of lagos, kaduna, and kano (just 3 of the 36 states), is more that the whole of ghana. Economically, ordinary "western nigeria" has got a higher Gdp ghana. And i really dnt blame y'all though, i blame nairaland for giving yu the opportunity to dare to rub shoulders with us....ghana nigeria. Mexico Usa

5 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Seyixyz: I'm tempted to say that you are very stewpid for even bringing our dear president into this..We love him and we will continue to do no matter what..
You GAYnians ought to know that we forever remain your big brother in Africa..So,show some respect.

You love him, most Nigerians don't. If you don't believe search the keyword Goodluck on nairaland and you will see how most Nigerians think of the clueless dumb president.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by mencade5(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

He is wrong Ghana is only 24 million people. Out of the 24 million only 18 million are ethnic Ghanaians.

yea...gaynaians...go and clean the white man's toilet. 18 million hopeless people. They think like maggots...obama thought he could enlighten them but their peppered brain wouldnt allow them...those ghanaians women should be checked for ebola disease...their plans is to infilrtrate the world with disease.

*spits on gayna flag*

3 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
kobonaire: i don't blame you for not grasping my earlier post .... You are after all Ghanian .... Forgive me, let me go find some crayons to see if I can simple things for you .... It's always good karma to help the slow witted
wink

You are Nigerian so I don't blame you.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
himkers: Those peeps are never proud of their country, yet they will come on nairaland to abuse Nigerians

Up NIGERIA!
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap are shitnigerians proud of their sh1thole? modafaka

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
bestestgirl: You go fear the Ashanti king defending his subjects na!! ride on brother, if you don't defend your country, who will?
but I pity you sha when the bad-mouthed NLders descend on you

Trust me I can handle them. Is it mad cow, collynZo, iconize, adamscuty. I have handled on all the e warriors.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by shadrach77: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
I pity gaynians grin grin grin grin
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5:

yea...gaynaians...go and clean the white man's toilet. 18 million hopeless people. They think like maggots...obama thought he could enlighten them but their peppered brain wouldnt allow them...those ghanaians women should be checked for ebola disease...their plans is to infilrtrate the world with disease.

*spits on gayna flag*
your dustbin country is 100 times worse than Ghana! can you imagine. such a magg0t!

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: ghanaians are slaves to the western wprld. Always running to their slave masters...a clueless president with a better economy is better than a wise president bringing poverty to its useless population.

Dont think ghana are save, u are close to mali and burkina faso, you will be infiltrated by these islamist very soon, the way northern ghana is already being occupied by them.

Nincompoop with maggot brain!

Neva
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Bawsse(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

No one want a Nigerian in their country. U will choke on the air of democracy. Anarchy is all you know.

yes yes, you said that already undecided
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by mencade5(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nigerians are criminals and ashawo they were cursed by God.
check those gaynaians for ebola diesease...what a cursed country...scarvenging countries like a possess leech...sucking people dry. They are the best in witch hunting back stabbing...with their increase numbers they are just pests to the western world...peppered brained gaynaians

4 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blockus: The Next GHANA must go would be sanctioned by the UN. grin

I guess we have no cause for Alarm because to catch a Ghanaian is not hard. They cant blend into the crowd. Its like an Albino trying to hide in a room full of Niggas. grin

Catching a Nigerian is far easier. They are dumb and bleached.

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
shadrach77: I pity gaynians grin grin grin grin
you pity Ghanaians? hahahahahahahahahaha Ghanaians are a million times better than people in your shithole, trust me. shitnigeria is real shithole- in fact the worse shithole in the world fuckeduppedness grin grin grin
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Catching a Nigerian is far easier. They are dumb and bleached.
grin

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: brainless ghabaians couldnt help their economy...nigerians are the ones helping them, still they think like pigs not managing their econmy well.

They discovered nigerians success and became jealous of us, closing our business because their maggots ghanaians only have brains on how to eat that peppered poo called kaikay...shiiiiit people of hopelessness.

Shut up. U are a Nigerian
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by 50calibre(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ghanians are known for their inferiority complex, it's ingrained in their DNA.

Their love for anything western makes them servants to white people, loot at any Ghanian you know (or at least most), even look at their movies, you'd see they are just wannabes. grin

An average Ghanian can fight his African brother all day for nothing, but put a white man in front if him, he becomes a sheep willing to bow & scrape.

13 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
PetroDolla3: sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap are shitnigerians proud of their sh1thole? modafaka

what is this one saying?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by mencade5(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
PetroDolla3: your dustbin country is 100 times worse than Ghana! can you imagine. such a magg0t!
go to germany and wash their toilets for them...the impacts nigerians contribute to us and uk, gaynaians cant do nothing...puccciiii lickers...scarvengers. ...obama tried to save them, but he later knew that these black gaynains smells like shiiiit. They do have brains to think of anytin....peppered kainkay brain....leech.

They should depot those worms back to africans jor....goats ghanaians

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by ooshinibos: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
braine: Find out the number of Nigerians who renounced theirs and you will be shocked. lipsrsealed

it 100 times more than Ghanaians , but its hard to calculate because places like USA , canada , and UK where we we of a lot Nigerians ,allow dual Nationalities , for example , you are allowed to have a nigerian passport and a british passport
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by mencade5(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Shut up. U are a Nigerian
white man's slave always running to their white master to wash their toilet...gaynaians are a big disgrace to this continent...*i spit on the ghana flag*
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by agriboom: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Trust me no Ghanaian will renounce their nationality for Nigeria, not when u your president is even more useless than our president and you can't be any more clueless than the Ghanaian president.

Una president is also clueless? Never heard that b4, so you'all know about ours!

I'm not happy!!

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: go to germany and wash their toilets for them...the impacts nigerians contribute to us and uk, gaynaians cant do nothing...puccciiii lickers...scarvengers. ...obama tried to save them, but he later knew that these black gaynains smells like shiiiit. They do have brains to think of anytin....peppered kainkay brain....leech.

They should depot those worms back to africans jor....goats ghanaians
grin grin grin grin your dustbin country is a sh1thole. FACT! the most horrible place on the face of the earth! grin grin grin a zoo with a zoo keeper. what a disgusting, fvcked up ch1thole grin grin grin ever heard the music nigeria jagajaga? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
OAAC: hey, don't you just get it. Stop being utterly foolish. Nigeria and ghana cnt be compared in any way. The population of lagos, kaduna, and kano (just 3 of the 36 states), is more that the whole of ghana. Economically, ordinary "western nigeria" has got a higher Gdp ghana. And i really dnt blame y'all though, i blame nairaland for giving yu the opportunity to dare to rub shoulders with us....ghana nigeria. Mexico Usa

Yes Nigeria is bigger, Nigeria has higher GDP. Ghana has better education system, Ghana has better per capital, Ghana has better health care, Ghana has better security.

You can't compare china to japan, china might have more population and bigger GDP but they fall short on everything else compare with japan. So shut up. GDP and pop don't te the whole store. HDI and per capital tell better story if you didn't know that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.