Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly (56983 Views)

IMPEACHMENT: N250million Mobilization Fee Tears Adamawa Assembly Apart / BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. / ‎Court Stops Adamawa Assembly From Impeaching Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by cyril83(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
anonimi:

Obviously some people assume that the Adamawa legislators and the people whom they REPRESENT are all dunces and mofos who can be easily teleguided by Jonathan who is supposed to be "clueless".

Another case of Confusion Break Bone (CBB) headache!

For those who may be suffering from memory loss:

And then there was this just last week:

if you believe jonathan had no hands in this mess then think again. Though he's a clueless one but have gurus around him.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
caseless: u cant be more f00lish! jonathan that cannot fight boko haram, corruption , u want us to see him as strong because he initiated or paid some people to impeach a governor. senseless 1diot, ur jonathan is weak.

Lol, but we all know politics in Nigeria belongs to the highest bidder. APC should have been the most desperate and I must say that they left on Nyako to suffer this fate. All through the saga, did we hear anything from Atiku, Tinubu and Buhari No.. .

These are the men that should have rallied round the governor and raise funds for him to settle the House of Assembly members, rather they are chasing a case against Fayose.
APC is a party I used to believe in but as of today I might just join Wole Soyinka on the fence.

Sipping my alomo

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Caseless: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire: chai, gooner Nyanko

Nyanko is sharing public holiday like Fayemi and Aregbesola is sharing rice

He is not only impeached but his political structure dismantled, I pity his political future sad

Good bye Nyanko, next time learn how to speak and not castigate without bases. grin

Nyanko, we wish you well now and in the nearest future. embarassed

Ayee maa ni ka ooooo (The world is wicked) angry

O' daaa boooooo Nyanko, greet Fayemi for me
if mere impeachment cud mean an end to a political career of an individual, then we shouldn't have seen people of oyo voting ladoja and ekiti voting fayose, after 8 years out of office.
you should not celebrate this cos in this clime, those humiliated politically out of office tend to be celebrated in the future e.g adamu muazu, kwankwaso etc.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by NobleAky(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
They (his cronies) or whoever it might be, deceived Nyako by urging him not to honourably resign before this time but lured his Deputy Ngilari to honourably resign!

Reason: Nyako is an APC member while his deputy Ngilari a PDP member. PDP can not allow his cherished member to face the shame of being ousted out of office alongside Nyako, so they advised him on the wee hour to the event to resign. The speaker a pro-PDP will soon be sworn in as the acting governor and Adamawa state now belongs to PDP alongside EKITI.

It will never end here, as this is a calculated effort to distance Nyako from the immunity that covers him as a Governor thereby paving way for the EFCC to commence its legal actions against him that will land him behind bar!

Indeed the clueless is getting clue-full!!!

9 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Its quite sad to see Nyako leaving without a figth doh he had known before hand. GET is succeeding in displacing APC Governors and imposing PDP on them.question is does GEJ think this will give him 2015? I bet u if performance is wat States assemblies consider before impeaching Governors, kogi, Benue and pleatue governors couldn't ve seen de light of de day. But they are PDP.

In as much I don't want de military to come back, I wish dey have de courage to do so.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is a mysterious human. I came to this conclusion after going through his political profile. He does not need to roar,bark,beat his chest or do anything to fight his battle. There is a supernatural hand (call it whatever name) upon this man and those who choose to fight him,most times end up picking a wrong battle. Ask, (IBB,Gusau,Buhari,Bukola Saraki,Atiku) and co. They came together like a heavy flood against GEJ and failed woefully.

Like a hurricane, Cyclone or Tornadoes, another group of people believe they can outdo him, they gathered and reason among themselves, "Let us come together and make him unpopular among the masses" They formed the APC, they villify GEJ by buying the media,creating insecurity by tactically supporting Boko haram, they call him clueless, clown,kindergarten President etc, and the so called 'clueless one' kept quite,biding his time and waiting for that same supernatural hand to do his thing.

And now, the APC built on false foundation is falling like a pack of cards in our very eyes. Ekiti gone,Adamawa gone, Nasarawa on the brink of going down.

Moral lesson,I will in my life time be very careful before I choose to fight anyone no matter how silly,clownish and poor they look.

19 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by rugged7(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
lol..
I dey laugh Ooooo...In chinese.
And they keep calling GEJ clueless.
APC- no be to make noise for internet
The shoeless president is giving u morons a well deserved spanking.. grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by atlwireles: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
cyril83: if you believe jonathan had no hands in this mess then think again. Though he may be clueless but have gurus around him.

This has to be the comment of full capitulation from the otherside. He has gurus now? You have not seen anything yet.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by youngmonie: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
FAYOSE`!!!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by myspnigeria: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Never take the gentility of a Man like GEJ for weakness....

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Decibel: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please those of us that have TV sets at home, what's scoreline 'cos I didn't watch the second half the Impeachment Final Match. Don't get it twisted PDP vs APC.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
caseless: if mere impeachment cud mean an end to a political career of an individual, then we shouldn't have seen people of oyo voting ladoja and ekiti voting fayose, after 8 years out of office.
you should not celebrate this cos in this clime, those humiliated politically out of office tend to be celebrated in the future e.g adamu muazu, kwankwaso etc.

You may be correct. But for Nyako, His political future has been mortgaged by the false genocide stories and posterity shall judge him.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Decibel: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please those of us that have TV sets at home, what's scoreline 'cos I didn't watch the second half the Impeachment Final Match. Don't get it twisted PDP vs APC. embarassed
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by cyril83(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ozin: Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is a mysterious human. I came to this conclusion after going through his political profile. He does not need to roar,bark,beat his chest or do anything to fight his battle. There is a supernatural hand (call it whatever name) upon this man and those who choose to fight him,most times end up picking a wrong battle. Ask, (IBB,Gusau,Buhari,Bukola Saraki,Atiku) and co. They came together like a heavy flood against GEJ and failed woefully.

Like a hurricane, Cyclone or Tornadoes, another group of people believe they can outdo him, they gathered and reason among themselves, "Let us come together and make him unpopular among the masses" They formed the APC, they villify GEJ by buying the media,creating insecurity by tactically supporting Boko haram, they call him clueless, clown,kindergarten President etc, and the so called 'clueless one' kept quite,biding his time and waiting for that same supernatural hand to do his thing.

And now, the APC built on false foundation is falling like a pack of cards in our very eyes. Ekiti gone,Adamawa gon
e, Nasarawa on the brink of going down.

Moral lesson,I will in my life time be very careful before I choose to fight anyone no matter how silly,clownish and
poor they look.

Almighty Amaechi didinot only fight onl him but his entire household and nothing happen to him. Eyen tun ko ?
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by oshyno(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
This nyako man is a dumb politician. I thought he was smarter dan dat.
Bandwagon syndrom. Hw can u move to another party knowing fully well that u don't hv d assembly members with u.

Smart ones like babangida aliyu and Lamido kept guyz in abeyance , consulting with "stakeholders" and haven seen that the assembly guyz won't move with him decided to stay put.
Amechi wud av long gone if the assembly members we're all PDP.

Almakura shud kiss his seat gudbye. Dis nyako man sef. U no get level come dey run ur mouth like tap water. shuoo

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by allanphash7(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
had it been you have ever been to ogun state you will neva thought of Amosun impeachment . nonsense
LMAyedun: R I P to Nyako's Political career.

Next in line........

Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa state

Kashim Shettima of Borno state

Ibikunle Amosun. Of Ogun state

All before 2015
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by NobleAky(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
caseless: if mere impeachment cud mean an end to a political career of an individual, then we shouldn't have seen people of oyo voting ladoja and ekiti voting fayose, after 8 years out of office.
and you expected me to like this comment abi?

Akika tapia gi ofu nkpulu amu!

Usu michia gi onu ebe ahu!

Taa nsi kporo nku there!

Just see the almighty Chris Ngige weeping as a result of....

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Mhudi: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Our missing $20 billion at work

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by zicoraads: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Funny comments cheesy cheesy

Berem has got to be the most wanted nairalander ATM!

Nyako goofed big time. Decamping without your house members? What the heck was he thinking about? Serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by cyril83(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
atlwireles:

This has to be the comment of full capitulation from the otherside. He has gurus now? You have not seen anything yet.

Impeachment do not automatically give the state to pdp, election must hold after 3 months.

I do not sympathize with nyako but Apc must regain its state.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by atlwireles: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
cyril83:

Impeachment do not automatically give the state to pdp, election must hold after 3 months.

I do not sympathize with nyako but Apc must regain its state.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by cyril83(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
atlwireles:

How? You mean there won't be election ?
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Skimpledawg(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
finally!! we go drink wata drop cup 4 dz Man! #team FreshAir

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Caseless: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
teeo:

Lol, but we all know politics in Nigeria belongs to the highest bidder. APC should have been the most desperate and I must say that they left on Nyako to suffer this fate. All through the saga, did we hear anything from Atiku, Tinubu and Buhari No.. .

These are the men that should have rallied round the governor and raise funds for him to settle the House of Assembly members, rather they are chasing a case against Fayose.
APC is a party I used to believe in but as of today I might just join Wole Soyinka on the fence.

Sipping my alomo
i blame nyako for this. he doesnt need buhari, tinubu, atiku to know what to do when he decamped to the apc. he knew he has not gotten the house under his lock and he decamped. that has played out against him. he cud have borrowed a leaf from oshomole when he was given his mandate back by the court, or better still, amaechi. u dont sit as a state govno in a state where the assembly is controlled by ur opposition(pdp).
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by donphilopus: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
LMAyedun: R I P to Nyako's Political career.

Next in line........

Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa state

Kashim Shettima of Borno state

Ibikunle Amosun. Of Ogun state

All before 2015

Are you no longer neutral?! Keep deceiving yourself, dude!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Caseless: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
NobleAky: and you expected me to like this comment abi?

Akika tapia gi ofu nkpulu amu!

Usu michia gi onu ebe ahu!

Taa nsi kporo nku there!

Just see the almighty Chris Ngige weeping as a result of....
dunce!
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by disloman(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
atlwireles:

Go and lick your wounds in the corner and close your mouth angry angry angry angry
I don't av to sell my senses n reputation to b uttering rubbish n senseless like urs.I'm not pained but to c a man with all d arm forces can't rescue school girl but can flex his muscle against a governor.He should b ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by FlyinDutchMan(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
eazeefix: Don't feel sorry for him, he makes over a billion naira yearly from his mango farm alone. I only weep for our politics of chop I chop
if he is making this much money from his farm, why going into politics to acquire more? This shows his level of greed

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by lazinc(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Just in; The Speaker Of The House To Be Sworn-In As The Acting Governor

Source: ChennelsTV
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Decibel: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
teeo: If all the states of Assemblies are truly fair and not on a financially backed witch hunt, then what are the governors of Kogi, Akwa Ibom and Benue still doing in office.

I must admit that GEJ, knows what he wants and has a way of getting it done. I just wish that spirit is translated into the fight against corruption and the improvement of the country then Nigeria would have been happy to have him as a president.

Weldon GEJ, nice way of securing your presidency.
Remember that in war every instrument(weapon) is vital.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by millionaireman: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ooooooh. Just passing by. But the man Nyako too de talk, too de plot inter-ethnic war, no be small. But Nyako farm shall increase in monetary value soon.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by disloman(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
atlwireles:

u go school so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The ‘dollars Wedding’ Party That Invited Kidnappers To Zaria / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.