Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly (56977 Views)

IMPEACHMENT: N250million Mobilization Fee Tears Adamawa Assembly Apart / BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. / ‎Court Stops Adamawa Assembly From Impeaching Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by kerensky(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nigeria politiking is fast growing like the ICT world which everyone need to think and act fast before making a move.Nyako think he can act the way he want and go with it,little did he know that nigeria and even adamawa state is bigger that him.I pray that he learn a lesson it can help him in his future endeavour

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by disloman(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
godG:

Are you on Twitter? If yes, my brother, CC @abati1990 or Reno. They are in the best position to answer that. I'm just an observer. smiley
Then,shut d f up

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Vikky014(f): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: na ur papa judge am?Some pple r just born stu....pid.
so ur fada tld him nt to face the panel??ode!!mugu5

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by eazeefix: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Don't feel sorry for him, he makes over a billion naira yearly from his mango farm alone. I only weep for our politics of chop I chop
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by disloman(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Evergreeen123: I also need an answer to this question. How is Nyako's impeachment going to better the life of the average Nigerian youth?

U telling us that aving a diff opinion with ur boss is a sin?Use ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by cocoberry(f): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Only a foolish general will fight his C-in-C without his assembly on his side like Ameachi.

Mayor88: Ghen ghen!! Who's is next on d impeachment list?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: So,u telling mi this is d kind of politics u wanna get involve in?What a waste.

The ultimate goal of every politician is to win an election , how he wins it is now the issue. I might not appreciate his tactics but I like his results

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by disloman(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Vikky014: so ur fada tld him nt to face the panel??ode!!mugu5
he's more sensible than ur fada's generation cos he knws what d goat is up to.slowpoke.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by anonimi: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: JONATHAN'S IMPUNITY ENDANGERING NIGERIA!

Remember Every Dog Has Its Day

Obviously some people assume that the Adamawa legislators and the people whom they REPRESENT are all dunces and mofos who can be easily teleguided by Jonathan who is supposed to be "clueless".

Another case of Confusion Break Bone (CBB) headache!

For those who may be suffering from memory loss:

Jonathan not involved in plot to impeach me –Nyako
JULY 4, 2014

Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State has absolved President Goodluck Jonathan of involvement in the plans by the State House of Assembly to impeach him and his deputy.
The governor said this in Yola on Friday amid speculation that the Presidency has been backing the state lawmakers to remove Nyako, a former Chief of Navy Staff, who became the state governor in 2007.

From: http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan...each-me-nyako/

And then there was this just last week:

Impeachment: Jonathan should not help Nyako – Ex-FRSC boss, Hannaniya
July 12, 2014

A former Corps Marshall of the Federal Roads Safety Corps (FRSC), General Anthony Hannaniya (retd), has asked President Goodluck Jonathan not to intervene in the ongoing impeachment process against Adamawa State governor, Murtala Nyako.

Hannaniya who spoke with Saturday Sun, wondered how Nyako who accused Jonathan of sponsoring terrorism in the North East, would now turn to the president for assistance.

The embattled governor, despite accusing the president of carrying out genocide in an open letter he wrote to his colleagues in April, did not rule out the possiblity of seeking President Jonathan’s assistance.

More from: http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/12/impea...oss-hannaniya/

9 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by mkoabiola: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
And Kwankwaso, n odaApc gvnors and atiku could not save hm.
I fear politics in nja

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by IMMUNO1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nyako may have been impeached but Atiku bears the greatest shame.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Politics in Nigeria is just a game. And the players have fooled the common people into thinking they are actually involved, and not just spectators.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by steppin: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
APC - Dead on arrival. You'd think they would at least put up a fight, but they are falling like pack of cards. Hehe! Jonathan is clueless, dull, lacks the quality of a good leader, but he's not the one going down. EFCC are probably by the corner waiting for their orders! I can't wait.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by evilspirit: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sad
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
48 laws of power. Rule no.1- Never try to outshine your master. All superiority is odious, but superiority of the subject over his prince is not only stupid, it is fatal. ~Battasar Gracian
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Evergreeen123: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: U telling us that aving a diff opinion with ur boss is a sin?Use ur brain.
You are insane. Do you think i am a politico-corksuscker like you? I do not give a flyting fvck about all these greedy politicians.

And i put it to you once again; how is Nyako's impeachment going to better the life of the average Nigerian youth?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by BTT(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
andymofia: PDP 1 - 0 APC

Stop cheating!

It is PDP 2 - APC - 0

You don forget Ekiti now now?

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tolexander: Who's gonna be the next governor since the deputy has resigned?
Tompolo
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by decasey(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
andymofia: PDP 1 - 0 APC
PDP 2-0 APC....or have u 4gotting ekiti state?.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by disloman(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
teeo:

The ultimate goal of every politician is to win an election , how he wins it is now the issue. I might not appreciate his tactics but I like his results
What is morally wrong is wrong.4get d result.U telling mi that its a sin to av diff opinion with d presido?We nigerians d problem of this country.We av enormous issues at hand that needs urgent solution but making 2015 ur major issue,its sicken.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by evilspirit: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
steppin: APC - Dead on arrival. You'd think they would at least put up a fight, but they are falling like pack of cards. Hehe! Jonathan is clueless, dull, lacks the quality of good leader but he's not the one going down. EFCC are probably by the corner waiting for their orders! I can't wait.

Is it that you hate any form of opposition to PDP and Jonathan or you just dont like APC ways
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by san316(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Yeah! More like it. The man sef is just too old. I pray his successor will do the Adamawa ppl right. Bye bye baba Nyako. DEATH TO ALL BAD POLITICIANS

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by zik4ever: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
What's happening to APC na? Where is Tinubu? What of Atiku? Lai Mohammed? And Amaechi et al? No plan B? No rescue plan? What are the implications of all these for 2015?

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by disloman(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Evergreeen123: You are insane. Do you think i am a politico-corksuscker like you? I do not give a flyting fvck about all these greedy politicians.

And i put it to you once again; how is Nyako's impeachment going to better the life of the average Nigerian youth?
N his removal?Spare mi d story.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by ojeota(f): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Finally...next news
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
*********** ASK CHIEF OLISAH METUH*********

How he was able to see d future of APC and came out with a befitting name " supporters of APC". Armed against d people indeed.

APC is. A scam, the more You look the less you see

Ndi ara
Who is Clueless APC or GEJ?
FACT:
Goodluck Jonathan. Till 2019
PDP till BOKO HARAM becomes a political party.
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Caseless: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
gratiaeo:
But let them not take Goodluck Jonathan’s quiet nature for granted, for Goodluck is like the BOAR snake that remains at a spot while its food strays and meet him where he is. Don’t take the silence of a man for stupidity. . . . . . ASARI DOKUBO
u cant be more f00lish! jonathan that cannot fight boko haram, corruption , u want us to see him as strong because he initiated or paid some people to impeach a governor. senseless 1diot, ur jonathan is weak.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: What is morally wrong is wrong.4get d result.U telling mi that its a sin to av diff opinion with d presido?We nigerians d problem of this country.We av enormous issues at hand that needs urgent solution but making 2015 ur major issue,its sicken.

I never said I supported his tactics, in my initial post I even said we would appreciate it more if he transferred this political ideology into the fight against corruption and help make Nigeria better.

But as bad as it may be, the APC haven't acted seriously either. The elections is in about 7 months and we don't even have an idea as to whom they are fielding for the elections, common is that an opposition party we should bank on.
Let's be honest am disappointed with the managers of the APC.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by atlwireles: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: What is morally wrong is wrong.4get d result.U telling mi that its a sin to av diff opinion with d presido?We nigerians d problem of this country.We av enormous issues at hand that needs urgent solution but making 2015 ur major issue,its sicken.

Go and lick your wounds in the corner and close your mouth angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by cyril83(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
That does not give the state to pdp, election must hold after 3 months.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Evergreeen123: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: N his removal?Spare mi d story.
We are saying the same thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.