Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Child Having A Child - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Child Having A Child (7085 Views)

Having A Crush On A Nairaland Newbie-rahmas / Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? / Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Having A Child by origina9ja(f): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2008
janami:

hmm . . . gamine, seriously, i dnt put all the blame on the girl o

so who else can u blame
Re: Child Having A Child by origina9ja(f): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2008
Missy B:

Tell her jare.
You are only stupid enough to use Condom abi? tongue

kiss kiss
lol thank u
Re: Child Having A Child by MissyB1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2008
Also stupid enuff to take pills/abort shey? tongue
Re: Child Having A Child by origina9ja(f): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2008
Missy B:

YOU CAN TAKE A HORSE TO THE STREAM BUT CAN'T FORCE IT TO DRINK WATER
It's one thing for the parent to talk . . . It's anutha for the child to listen.
The parents cannot monitor her movement 24/7.

God bless u missy
dat y i luv u kiss
Re: Child Having A Child by MissyB1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2008
I love you too jare.

Na pple like you I make my siggy for. kiss cheesy
Re: Child Having A Child by JJYOU: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2008
Missy B:

Tell her jare.
You are only stupid enough to use Condom abi? tongue
condoms fail do you know. one day monkey go go market he no dey return as they say

Missy B:

please!!Your reason doesn't hold water.
You give the mama 90%?You are crackin' me up!!
One thin' is . . . as humans we ALWAYS have a way of givin' blame
to someone for our actions . . . Adam blamed Eve . . . Eve blamed Satan . . .
Robbers blame the economy . . . .I get banned and I blame Seun . . .
Pregnant child blames devil and you wanno blame the parents?
I'm not surprised but bear in mind that there are orphans who still possess good morals.
I was in a boardin' house durin' my secondary skl days and
it was a mixed skl and u knw . . . .boardin' life is kind of free style.
Most of my crew had bfs but there were still some of us who until we  
left sec skl  reported every love letter to our  principal.
In other words . . . . the parents mite have failed but it's not enough for you to blame 'em.They both have blames?Prolly the parents mite have
contributed to what led her to it but I still say it's not enough reason for her
to go astray.

how do you say that? is that notthe same thing you are disagreeing with earlier.

origina9ja:

sharrp dere jo
what u chatin bout
because she pregnant doesnt mean i would be stupid enough 2 do the same thing

okay relax now girl. thought you said you were going  AWOL?  dont fight my gamine o. i odnt take that lightly.  seriously relax this matter has been an eye opener for you i should think.  if you ever get pregnant yourself within the next 12 months i would request you have twins. kids should not be having kids. it is grossly wrong. this girls life is never goingto be the same again and if sadly she has been inviting the local saturday league we may have to wait for jeremy kyle or trisha for  verdit.  this is what you guys have reduced this thing to.
origina9ja:

God bless u missy
that y i love u kiss
so you blame your friend 100%. now tell me where the parents were when she was doing the business
Re: Child Having A Child by origina9ja(f): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2008
JJYOU:

okay relax now girl. thought you said you were going AWOL? don't fight my gamine o. i odnt take that lightly. seriously relax this matter has been an eye opener for you i should think. if you ever get pregnant yourself within the next 12 months i would request you have twins. kids should not be having kids. it is grossly wrong. this girls life is never goingto be the same again and if sadly she has been inviting the local saturday league we may have to wait for jeremy kyle or trisha for verdit. this is what you guys have reduced this thing to.

i feel like u have change the whole reason why i quoted u
9ja ppl wif dere 419 sense
Re: Child Having A Child by JJYOU: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2008
origina9ja:

i feel like u have change the whole reason why i quoted u
Nigeria people with dere 419 sense
419 indeed
Re: Child Having A Child by janami(f): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2008
originanaija
u r defending urself d wrong way tongue

Anyway, i blame the parents and the girl as well as peer pressure. But in dealing with peer pressure, the parents shld hv played a very vital role in the girl's life.

JJYOU
That was really nice of u to say smiley

Gamine
yes oh, the parents hv their own blame
Re: Child Having A Child by Danke: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2008
which parents have their own blames?a child that wants to be stupid and useless will be,no doubt

how r we so sure that the parents did not goive her enough education?dnt blame parents abeg,must they monitor her 24/7? undecided

this is crazy,d girl is to blame,what about those that don't knw their parents,sm of them still kept them legs closed

parents talk,but the decision to obey falSl on d child

or u think all this criminals and touts around were not properly trained by their parents?

spare us d details,Gamine and JJYOU
Re: Child Having A Child by Gamine(f): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2008
Danke, Abeg

Being married =/= ACS o!

@Origina

I wouldnt want a friend like you.
Re: Child Having A Child by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2008
JJYOU:

condoms fail do you know.

Last time I heard, condoms are effective 80% of the time.
Making it 20% chance of impregnating a woman.

However, not using condoms guarantees you 99.9% chance of impregnating a woman.

Now which one would you choose?
Re: Child Having A Child by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2008
i give the mama 90% the silly girl is just 10%. most of these kids are looking for the love and attention they don't get at home outside
I don't quite agree with your statistics, but I do agree with the logic behind what you're trying to say.
This would not be the first time I'm hearing of this, so you might possibly be heading towards the right direction.

Young children nowadays want a bf, possibly a result of peer pressure?

I mean, think about it; My friend has a boyfriend and I don't have one to talk about syndrome.

Lol, let me tell you a lil story.

A: My boyfriend is taking me to the movies

B: Cool, how old is he?

A: 16. He's all that. He told me he's going to be the father of my baby. We'll live in a big house and all that. You want to see the text he sent me yesterday?

B: Nice, cool. Well, I don't have a boyfriend.

A: Girl, are you kidding me? Why, didn't any boy in the school ask you out? Don't you like anyone?

B: Yes, I like someone. But I can't tell him.

A: Well, girl. Why don't you let me hook you up! He's got money, and he can buy you that iPod you want. He's one of my friends. He works in Publix, isn't that cool?

B: I guess, but I don't want a boyfriend

A: Why not? Are you scared? He won't bite. But you've got to give him a lil something to get something. You know what I mean? And girl, now you know that skirt is too long!!

B: Not that long. It's just up to the thighs. Ok, tell me about that boy you want to hook me up with. Is he cute? You sure he has money?

shakes head
, and this is how some of it all starts.
children children!!!!
Re: Child Having A Child by Danke: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2008
u get time to dey explain ooo ruby,many of them r kids and wont even understand u no matter how hard u try to get into their empty brains
Re: Child Having A Child by janami(f): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2008
hmm . . . . . Danke or is it dunkun, if u r that old, why dont u try acting ur age? last i checked there was freedom of opinions on nairaland . u dnt jst go abt insulting pple
Re: Child Having A Child by Danke: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2008
janami:

hmm .  .  .  .  . Danke or is it dunkun, if u r that old, why don't u try acting ur age? last i checked there was freedom of opinions on nairaland . u dnt jst go about insulting people

look at d person trying to sound mature undecided  just look at what u posted,does it in any way look matured to u?arent u in d same position with the immature?

freedom of speech yea?then allow me give out mine too freely

listen just respect yourself and go cuddle up ur sense a little bit

by d way my name is not Dunkun or jenami,my name is jenny
Re: Child Having A Child by origina9ja(f): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2008
janami:

originanaija
u r defending yourself d wrong way tongue

How tongue
Re: Child Having A Child by origina9ja(f): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2008
@danke kiss bless 4 ur comment
Gamine:

Danke, Abeg

Being married =/= ACS o!

@Origina

I wouldnt want a friend like you.

we be friends already kiss
u know no say u be my secret fwend
sha u married shocked
lol hola ur mail wink
Re: Child Having A Child by Danke: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2008
originanaija

u is welocme honey kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Child Having A Child by Gamine(f): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2008
@Origina,

U no well cheesy
Re: Child Having A Child by janami(f): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2008

look at d person trying to sound mature undecided just look at what u posted,does it in any way look matured to u?arent u in d same position with the immature?

ur opinion on how i sound doesnt remove any hair from my body grin Doesnt even make me blink.

freedom of speech yea?then allow me give out mine too freely

listen just respect yourself and go cuddle up ur sense a little bit

lol. u shld take ur own advise grin

by d way my name is not Dunkun or jenami,my name is jenny

Eeyah. U are even confused about ur own username? hmm . . . o ma se o

Originanaija
its a faceless community, u dnt hv to explain urself t anybody. And u dnt hv to get too defensive abt things peeps say here.

Thats wot i meant.
Re: Child Having A Child by Danke: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2008
janami:

ur opinion on how i sound doesnt remove any hair from my body grin Doesnt even make me blink.

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh gawdddd,so y r u correcting me naaaaaa,lmao look at wat hardhsip in naija has caused grin grin grin

janami:

lol. u shld take ur own advise grin

after u sweetie,cos u will be needing it in d nearest future

janami:

Eeyah. U are even confused about ur own username? hmm . . . o ma se o

hehehehehehehehe confused ROTFLMSGBO yea im confused not wt seun numerous bans,u were also confused wen typing my name,so we both r confused jajanamia grin

have a wonderful week ,jam mi,or jajami,oops sorry janami grin
Re: Child Having A Child by Gamine(f): 1:44am On Oct 22, 2008
Jan, Theres peeps you have to pay no mind

i have learnt the hard way.

eich!
Re: Child Having A Child by Danke: 1:45am On Oct 22, 2008
anu mpam
Re: Child Having A Child by Gamine(f): 1:49am On Oct 22, 2008
lol.

English or Igbo

wat does it matter, i understand both wink

dont be scared now.
Re: Child Having A Child by Danke: 1:57am On Oct 22, 2008
scared?of who?u?u r kidding me right?

r u so obsessed wt me,always following my every post wink

keep up the good work jare,since nigeria has no good job to offer
Re: Child Having A Child by janami(f): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2008
danke
rily pathetic dear. so they kip banning u and u kip making a mockery of yourself here.  o ma se o. U hv a good job and u stay on nl twenty four seven? u no even gree the ban wey them dey give u tey tey . lol. And u call another person jobless. lol. If no be naija u dey, na poverty drive u comot for naija? lol.

oh, beta a stranger be confused about ur name than u be confused about urs. Weird that i have used only one username and u still can't get it right afta so long

Unlike u, i get beta thing do for real life, i no fit dey ansa jobless posts like this. Like gamine says, some peeps shldnt even be given the time of day. Try to respect yourself now, haba. So after getting banned several times on nl, u hv crowned yourself local champion. How pathetic. embarassed

Gamine
you are right dear. Some people just want u to help them excercise their retarded brains, since their brain cannot help them carry on a decent conversation. One simply can't get into word matches with them. Not worth anything
Re: Child Having A Child by Gamine(f): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2008
Na real Local Champion. teehee hee grin grin

Abeg Jan be Careful o, Anything you say you did not do/do can be used against you. sad
Re: Child Having A Child by Danke: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2008
janami:

danke
rily pathetic dear. so they kip banning u and u kip making a mockery of yourself here.  o ma se o. U hv a good job and u stay on nl twenty four seven? u no even gree the ban wey them dey give u tey tey . lol. And u call another person jobless. lol. If no be naija u dey, na poverty drive u comot for naija? lol.

oh, beta a stranger be confused about ur name than u be confused about urs. Weird that i have used only one username and u still can't get it right afta so long

Unlike u, i get beta thing do for real life, i no fit dey ansa jobless posts like this. Like gamine says, some peeps shldnt even be given the time of day. Try to respect yourself now, haba. So after getting banned several times on nl, u hv crowned yourself local champion. How pathetic. embarassed

Gamine
you are right dear. Some people just want u to help them excercise their retarded brains, since their brain cannot help them carry on a decent conversation. One simply can't get into word matches with them. Not worth anything

buahahahahahahahahaha eeyaaaa my post really touched her,see d essay she just typed

ehen ive been banned a million times here on nl,so y should i not make mockery of d whole thing,who takes nl serious undecided

abeg next time pls i beg u type a short essay,its not everybody dat has time to start going thru WAEC again and again and again

can i ignore u now?cos u r so senseless,and i really hate dealing wt dumb assed old phocking buffons like u,so hope u dont mind if i ignore u undecided

Gamine:

Na real Local Champion. teehee hee grin grin

Abeg Jan be Careful o, Anything you say you did not do/do can be used against you. sad

as for u,na wen person come help u u dey get mouth,sorry jjyou is not here to help u dis time,coward grin

abeg carry yaself go,u wey nlder don useless finish ,na little remains remain for ur side,abeg go hide in shame

big headed malu grin
Re: Child Having A Child by Gamine(f): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2008
Mo gbo no fele fele grin grin grin grin

Dont hate me cos im better then YOU and all your snake two-faced friends

grin grin grin

Coward? but thats what you are undecided

You cant even mention the Nairalander. undecided

You havent even spent a year on NL yet your "married" self is living in the sewer

pathetic. cry
Re: Child Having A Child by evergreen6: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2008
what happened i thought gamine and jenny are or were friends undecided
Re: Child Having A Child by Danke: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2008
hehehehhehehe eeyaaaaa so u jealous of d fact that i am a step ahead of u?marriage?

listen hon ,since men r not forthcoming y not join mountain of fire,I'm sure by d time they pray for u,atleast a man will come knocking sad

hehehehehe I'm not going to defend myself maritally here,but sorry sweets,so many nlders know me well,even to my house,so  if i was lying about my marital status they would have talked since naaaa grin grin grin grin  so don't break ur head my dear cool

friends?ofcourse,the friends i have are quite blunt like moi undecided  unlike u wey dey shake like jelly fish cheesy
this is d same girl that told pple to ignore,yet she can't stop following moi ,y is u obsessed wt moi cool

my dear u be old used news jare,people like u r d least of my problem here grin,i dey work keep posting anytime i get chance i go come reply u grin

elemu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

. / Why Do Most Light People Have Slightly Dark Ass Cheek? / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.