Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,586 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Child Having A Child - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Child Having A Child (7082 Views)

Having A Crush On A Nairaland Newbie-rahmas / Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? / Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Having A Child by jennikadri: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2008
@poster

tell her parents,dats if they dont know about it,dont take any drastic steps wtout their consent

i still stand on my word,be it a sin,be it evil,be it bad,be it stupid,be it immature be it wicked,be it life be it watever

that child should nt keep dat child

simple
Re: Child Having A Child by tope2000(f): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri:

@poster

tell her parents,that is if they don't know about it,don't take any drastic steps wtout their consent

i still stand on my word,be it a sin,be it evil,be it bad,be it stupid,be it immature be it wicked,be it life be it watever

that child should nt keep that child

simple

cruel but i agree
Re: Child Having A Child by jennikadri: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope2000:

cruel but i agree

my dear its true naaaa

what about those people that take pills immediately after sex,r they not committing abortion?ehn?why r they taking the pills,to flush out watevr that is about to form

is it only when smone goes to d doctor and opens her legs wide that she has committed abortion and killed a child?plsssssssssssss

alot of the single girls here take pills or contraceptives after sex,so what  exactly are we not talking here?
Re: Child Having A Child by tope2000(f): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2008
why is 14yrs old having sex sef
the world is turning to sumthing else embarassed embarassed embarassed
Gosh, it scare me o
Re: Child Having A Child by MissyB1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2008
sistawoman:

We will have to agree to disagree in this situation.
Oh yea!!!
I'm not one of them who force their opinion on people.I believe
maturity is havin' ur opinion and grantin' othas franchise to do same.
Feel free to spit on the post if you find it senseless.
sistawoman:

I have still yet one person come here and tell this girl how easy it will be to raise a child at 14 because they did it themselves.
Like I said . . . . it's not goin' to be easy for her.
She will always remember this moment of her life BUT whether
she will be happy or sad when she remembers wholly depends on what decision she makes now.
This gurl is just 14 . . . . she will have the abortion and swear allegiance to her parents' advice.
She will even swear to forget the spellin' of the word manliness as soon as the abortion takes place
but like we know . . . .it takes alot of self control(which a 14 yr old cannot have) to desist
from sex esp. when you've been a culprit.After the abortion,she'll end up in bed with anotha guy
again and prolly get prego again but this time . . . she won't tell nobody.She's done it(abortion) once
and that will catapult her to do it again wit the help of the guy witout the knowledge of the parents
and this mite go on for a long time till sometin' bad happens and if she's still alive,she would have
learnt the wrong way.Parents . . . . becareful how you bring up your children!!!
Re: Child Having A Child by chika98: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope2000:

the world is turning to something else embarassed embarassed embarassed
Gosh, it scare me o
My dear, When i was that age i was busy going to fetch water  and more concerned with whose uniform looked better etc
Re: Child Having A Child by jennikadri: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope2000:

the world is turning to something else embarassed embarassed embarassed
Gosh, it scare me o

i tire ooo,my anger sef is on d poster,dis little girl told her shes already started eating d fruit,still no word of advise from her

smone like me even if i talk to her and she does not pay heed to my warnings,im calling d whole family together,call it childish but since she refused listening to the matured advise then she will be treated like d child she is
Re: Child Having A Child by tope2000(f): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2008
chika98:

My dear, When i was that age i was busy going to fetch water  and more concerned with whose uniform looked better etc
Are u telling me, i don't even know what sex was, i remember one time when i was 16 and ask my mum what condom was because i heard my classmates saying it, she slapped me ehn, i will never forget it.

jennikadri:

i tire ooo,my anger sef is on d poster,this little girl told her shes already started eating d fruit,still no word of advise from her

smone like me even if i talk to her and she does not pay heed to my warnings,I'm calling d whole family together,call it childish but since she refused listening to the matured advise then she will be treated like d child she is

She is only 17 herself, i doubt she knows much herself
but seriously though as this 14yrs old girl ever heard the word CONDOM before. undecided
Re: Child Having A Child by jennikadri: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2008
i saw 19 on her post

even at 17 i could still advise myself,na person tell u make u no have sex at that age

parents will do their own parts but its left for a child to follow d right way,its d same way wt christianity God has shown us d part to follow so its left for us to follow

if parents no train pikin,let the child train his/herself

what about those that their parents abandoned?eh?d sense they have did any father or mother give it to them

plssssssss,make i hiaaa word
Re: Child Having A Child by tope2000(f): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2008
if a 14yrs old think shes old enough to be having sex without condom, its totally her fault n her parents, no-ones elses, if she didnt know the poster nkan.
if u know how to dish it out, u've got learn how to deal with consequences cool
Re: Child Having A Child by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2008
What I want to know is what a 14yr old is doing on a bed with a little boy who does not even know the definition of responsibility.
Someone once mentioned something about the boy, why was he irresponsible?
Truth is, women are the ones that needs to really watch out and make sure that the condom is on. They have to be the one to be careful.
Really, the man will only be there if the girl wants him to be there. He can just walk away, while she has this huge bump on her stomach from a 17 secs sex or w/e.

Women, [i]you [/i]take the responsibility in your hands, [i]you [/i]make sure the condom is on, and [i]you [/i]better know who you're sleeping with, if he's reliable or not.

As to the topic, am pro-choice, but am some how against abortion. So I cannot decide for the little girl, best luck in the future.
Let's just hope the boy does not find another girl to mess around with.
A minute pleasure for a life-time consequence.
Re: Child Having A Child by MissyB1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope2000:

if u know how to dish it out, u've got learn how to deal with consequences cool
Isn't this actually contradictin' ur stance on this issue?
Dealin' with the consequences is same as havin' the child but
if I remember quiet well . . . . you said she should have an abortion.
Re: Child Having A Child by jennikadri: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2008
@tope

why do u think we meet people everyday,why do u know alot today?is it not because sm people have a laid a great impact in ur life?if i had a friend whos that little at age 17,and then the poster said they r like sisters ooooo,very close,what is stopping me from talking to her,no be everybody know smthing,sm people r naturally daft and they need people to ginger them up

anyways even if its a sin God forgive me but she should not keep that child

what is sin in d firstplace?is it only abortion that is a sin?telling lies,stealing 1 kobo,fornicating,having sex wt one whos not ur husband no be sin,but people still dey do am,is anybody perfect,no way?if na sin abeg all of u young girls zip up,to those who have been zipping up don't tell lies and to those who have fornicated likr tope grin grin,beg God for forgiveness  jk jk jk grin
Re: Child Having A Child by sistawoman: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2008
Missy B:

Oh yea!!!
I'm not one of them who force their opinion on people.I believe
maturity is havin' ur opinion and grantin' othas franchise to do same.
Feel free to spit on the post if you find it senseless.Like I said . . . . it's not goin' to be easy for her.
She will always remember this moment of her life BUT whether
she will be happy or sad when she remembers wholly depends on what decision she makes now.
This gurl is just 14 . . . . she will have the abortion and swear allegiance to her parents' advice.
She will even swear to forget the spellin' of the word manliness as soon as the abortion takes place
but like we know . . . .it takes alot of self control(which a 14 yr old cannot have) to desist
from sex esp. when you've been a culprit.After the abortion,she'll end up in bed with anotha guy
again and prolly get prego again but this time . . . she won't tell nobody.She's done it(abortion) once
and that will catapult her to do it again wit the help of the guy witout the knowledge of the parents
and this mite go on for a long time till sometin' bad happens and if she's still alive,she would have
learnt the wrong way.Parents . . . . becareful how you bring up your children!!!

i am not spitting on your post, but speaking from a vantange point of first hand knowledge.

Abortion is a hot topic and people fall on one side or the other.

We as parents can only teach them and train them pray to God that they listen and follow and that is it.  The parents can not be blamed for her Bleep up.

read my other posts you will see that i have made some of the same points you are making above.
Re: Child Having A Child by tope2000(f): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2008
Missy B:

Isn't this actually contradictin' ur stance on this issue?
Dealin' with the consequences is same as havin' the child but
if I remember quiet well . . . . you said she should have an abortion.

she can deal with it by either getting rid(which i think she should prolly do, because shes too yound) of it or keepin it
my point its her decision to make no matter how hard it maybe cool

jennikadri:

@tope

why do u think we meet people everyday,why do u know alot today?is it not because sm people have a laid a great impact in ur life?if i had a friend whos that little at age 17,and then the poster said they r like sisters ooooo,very close,what is stopping me from talking to her,no be everybody know smthing,sm people r naturally daft and they need people to ginger them up

anyways even if its a sin God forgive me but she should not keep that child

what is sin in d firstplace?is it only abortion that is a sin?telling lies,stealing 1 kobo,fornicating,having sex wt one whos not ur husband no be sin,but people still dey do am,is anybody perfect,no way?if na sin abeg all of u young girls zip up,to those who have been zipping up don't tell lies and to those who have fornicated likr tope grin grin,beg God for forgiveness jk jk jk grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
but i kinda agree though, its true
i guess maybe the poster does it bare 2 undecided
Re: Child Having A Child by jennikadri: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

What I want to know is what a 14yr old is doing on a bed with a little boy who does not even know the definition of responsibility.
Someone once mentioned something about the boy, why was he irresponsible?
Truth is, women are the ones that needs to really watch out and make sure that the condom is on. They have to be the one to be careful.
Really, the man will only be there if the girl wants him to be there. He can just walk away, while she has this huge bump on her stomach from a 17 secs sex or w/e.

Women, [i]you [/i]take the responsibility in your hands, [i]you [/i]make sure the condom is on, and [i]you [/i]better know who you're sleeping with, if he's reliable or not.

As to the topic, am pro-choice, but am some how against abortion. So I cannot decide for the little girl, best luck in the future.
Let's just hope the boy does not find another girl to mess around with.
A minute pleasure for a life-time consequence.

seriously that girl having sex at that age is still a big wonder to me

abortion is bad no doubt,but smtimes sm people commit abortion wtout knowing

i gave an example,what about those that take pills immediately after sex?why r they taking it,if not to prevent anything from forming,squashing ,blocking the part and sending d child back to wherever it is coming from
Re: Child Having A Child by MissyB1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2008
sistawoman:

i am not spitting on your post, but speaking from a vantange point of first hand knowledge.
Abortion is a hot topic and people fall on one side or the other.
We as parents can only teach them and train them pray to God that they listen and follow and that is it.  The parents can not be blamed for her Bleep up.
read my other posts you will see that i have made some of the same points you are making above.
It's quiet a long thread that consists of both
witty and dumb replies . . . . 4give me but I couldn't waste 5 mins of my life
readin' every reply.I'm payin attention to ur post cuzz you are in support of abortion.
sistawoman:

We as parents can only teach them and train them pray to God that they listen and follow and that is it.  The parents can not be blamed for her Bleep up
Yea!!! You teach them and pray for God to take the lead
and when they fail to listen . . . you help and encourage them unknowingly by
givin' them an easier and illegal way of handlin' the prob.Spare the rod and spoil the child . . . .
says the great book.The rod here isn't talkin about a whip alone.
Too many reasons why this gurl should let abortion slide.
Anywayz . . . the talk is ours to do and the decision is hers/theirs to make
but I'm hopin' and prayin' she does the best thing . . . Like someone said and it got to me
A MINUTE PLEASURE FOR A LIFE-TIME CONSEQUENCE
Re: Child Having A Child by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2008
@Jenny
That's if she does not know, at this point in time, she knows full well that another life is forming in her, even though she did not know what she was doing with a little boy.

And pills are taken to prevent fertilization, right?
So how's that aborting? No embryo has been created, no abortion.
Re: Child Having A Child by jennikadri: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ruby

laffing,read my reply again,y do sm people take pills?to avoid unwanted pregnancies right?good

why do people go for abortion?to avoid unwanted pregnancies right?

why do people take pills?fear of bringing a child into the world?

why do people commit abortion,fear of bringing a child into the world?

I'm not talking about scientific nature of conception,I'm talking about the natural logic that forms in ones mind

the fact dat pple take pills after evry round of sex wat exactly does it signify?even if anything wants to form,it wont form atleast its more like a 98% risk free

read inbtw d lines of my post,u will understand me
Re: Child Having A Child by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2008
I understand your point,

I see nothing wrong in taking pills, and I certainly dnt see it as another form of abortion.
It is the correct way to prevent bringing unwanted babies, way safer than abortion.

But I understand your point.
Re: Child Having A Child by MissyB1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

And pills are taken to prevent fertilization, right?
So how's that aborting? No embryo has been created, no abortion.
I equate this statement to ''there is a big difference btw cure and prevention.
How body angel mi? kiss
Re: Child Having A Child by jennikadri: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2008
@topic

one more thing,this people r actually chasing kids back,sending them back,preventing them from entering this world,so is one whos committing abortion

abortion is bad,so many people have lost their wombs and lives because of it

but even if we want to even look at it in d biblical way we will discover that there is no diff between d pill taker and d person going for abortion

*whoever that has not committed sin should cast d first stone*

thinking about it,stopping it and establishing a plan are all sin
Re: Child Having A Child by tope2000(f): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri:

@topic

one more thing,this people r actually chasing kids back,sending them back,preventing them from entering this world,so is one whos committing abortion

abortion is bad,so many people have lost their wombs and lives because of it

but even if we want to even look at it in d biblical way we will discover that there is no diff between d pill taker and d person going for abortion

*whoever that has not committed sin should cast d first stone*

thinking about it,stopping it and establishing a plan are all sin

i see your point
I guess this is why God doesnt want people to have sex until married undecided grin
Re: Child Having A Child by jennikadri: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I understand your point,

I see nothing wrong in taking pills, and I certainly dnt see it as another form of abortion.
It is the correct way  to prevent bringing unwanted babies, way safer than abortion.

But I understand your point.

the person dat brought the posion dat was used on smone and d person dat used it ,wats d difference

fornicating sef na another one,having sex 20 times and and taken pills per round ,is it not stopping d embryo from forming?

cos one of d millions of sperms dat was inserted into the woman would have formed sthg?

i understand u too,but like i said,if we dont disagree dis forum will be boring,d last thing one will do is forcing his or her opinion childishly on pple,it wont work,we all have our opinions anybody dat is satisfied wt that should hit his or her head on d wall very close to where their asses r sitted

by d way sef how far?get ready to come online weekend,i need more story grin grin grin

good night(oops its late here) my lion is back
Re: Child Having A Child by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2008
Missy B:

I equate this statement to ''there is a big difference between cure and prevention.
How body angel mi? kiss
Fine, absolutely having a beautiful day.
Nothing can mess this day up grin smiley
u nko? how school?

I know this is going to sound cruel and mean, but I cannot keep it in.
If you know you cannot teach your child the right path, if you do not have the time, plz try to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.
Condoms, abstinence, pills, etc.
And this advice is not only pertaining to the pregnant baby at hand, also to every mother out there who willingly had sex, yet do not have the time to educate the child about the consequence of unprotected sexual intercourse.
EDUCATION IS THE KEY
Re: Child Having A Child by jennikadri: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope2000:

i see your point
I guess this is why God doesnt want people to have sex until married undecided grin

couldnt resist dis grin grin grin yes ooo,dats why premarital sex is bad,like sistawoman said ,shes warned her daughter not to have sex until 3 yrs after her marriage grin grin grin cheesy

really abstainance is better,atleast even if ur period delays for a few days,fear no go hold u

make all ladies pls i beg una,zip up,pleasure brings about pain,pain is d home where pleasure dwells

see ya all in d morrow kiss kiss
Re: Child Having A Child by KarmaMod(f): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2008
A 19 yr old sat and watched as her "sister" told her she had a "man" yet she's now crying about her getting pregnant and not knowing what to do.

What a GREAT 'sister" you are.

Abegi comot jare. Infact where are the mods to delete this garbage

Ore oshi.
Re: Child Having A Child by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2008
jennikadri:

the person that brought the posion that was used on smone and d person that used it ,wats d difference

fornicating sef na another one,having sex 20 times and and taken pills per round ,is it not stopping d embryo from forming?

because one of d millions of sperms that was inserted into the woman would have formed sthg?

i understand u too,but like i said,if we don't disagree this forum will be boring,d last thing one will do is forcing his or her opinion childishly on people,it wont work,we all have our opinions anybody that is satisfied wt that should hit his or her head on d wall very close to where their asses r sitted
yOU DNT GET ME, WOMAN!
The pill is preventing the embryo from forming, so there's nothing to abort or claim as a baby.

jennikadri:

by d way sef how far?get ready to come online weekend,i need more story grin grin grin
good night(oops its late here) my lion is back

I almost got killed last time cry cry
lol, night
Re: Child Having A Child by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2008
KarmaMod:

A 19 yr old sat and watched as her "sister" told her she had a "man" yet she's now crying about her getting pregnant and not knowing what to do.

What a GREAT 'sister" you are.

Abegi comot jare. Infact where are the mods to delete this garbage

Ore oshi.
plz abeg o, she's 17. tongue
Re: Child Having A Child by Finally: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Fine, absolutely having a beautiful day.
Nothing can mess this day up grin smiley
u nko? how school?

I know this is going to sound cruel and mean, but I cannot keep it in.
If you know you cannot teach your child the right path, if you do not have the time, plz try to prevent an unwanted pregnancies.
Condoms, abstinence, pills, etc.
And this advice is not only pertaining to the pregnant baby at hand, also to every mother out there who willingly had sex, yet do not have the time to educate the child about the consequence of unprotected sexual intercourse.
EDUCATION IS THE KEY
Is it me or does this dame always put up posts that is full of wisdom beyond her age  undecided
Re: Child Having A Child by KarmaMod(f): 12:02am On Oct 14, 2008
profile says 19

who knows for you people. Every girl on NL is "19" or '21"
Re: Child Having A Child by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 14, 2008
Plz, not every girl, this one is 30 wink grin
and she is 17, her profile age was 17, somehow it's now 19.

@finally
thanks, but you are? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Temperament Are You? / Checkout The Seductive Curves On This Lady Breaking Down Instagram - Photos / If You Know The Meaning Of This Picture, You Need Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.