Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,446 members, 7,853,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Child Having A Child - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Child Having A Child (7087 Views)

Having A Crush On A Nairaland Newbie-rahmas / Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? / Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Having A Child by Danke: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2008
ever_green:

what happened i thought gamine and jenny are or were friends undecided

not until the day she asked for my trouble undecided

ogatope2000 i see as u dey admire tope,na how many of una want dat cute babe sef grin grin cheesy
Re: Child Having A Child by Gamine(f): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2008
How can one be Friends with a pack of hyenas? undecided

lol.

Married? 100% Laughable. your husband is either very Foolish or very Blind

Im done with you.

I only wanted you to mention the Nairalander since your so "blunt" undecided

Pity eh.
Re: Child Having A Child by Danke: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2008
buahahahahahahahahahaha see her,hehehehehehehehe my dear ,if u like insult my husband from now till tomorrow ,it wont remove a STRAND OF MY HAIR grin grin grin grin grin grin  u don't know him so y should i bother myself,my dear i logged on this forum as a married woman never caled myself single,so if u like enter well e consaign u

hahahaahahahahah bunch of wetin,u no even happy say i even manage used and dumped wide assed slut like u for this forum

my dear if e dey pain u say i talk am go enter river niger,were u not used and dumped by a nlder

loosed biatch grin grin grin

u r done wt me?ok i hope u don't reply undecided

ashi grin
Re: Child Having A Child by Gamine(f): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2008
I always knew She was nuts, but not THIS nuts shockedundecided undecided

@Topic,

You are talking of A Child having a Child,

That is mild

Compared to a "married" "woman" "Christian" acting like a Depraved Child. i mean, i know

Children (4-cool yrs of age, who wouldnt stoop this low. sad

Aahh Well, The World we live in. undecided
Re: Child Having A Child by Danke: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2008
oh she still reply me,eeyaaa shame sad
Re: Child Having A Child by evergreen6: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2008

not until the day she asked for my trouble undecided

ogatope2000 i see as u dey admire tope,na how many of una want that cute babe sef grin grin cheesy

Who doesnt want better thing grin, tope na babe
Every man's dream cool
Re: Child Having A Child by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2008
talking abt kids hmmmmmmmmm

@topic

simple advice
let her keep d child
and we hope and pray she learns her lessons

come to tink of it
at 14 i was still wearing cinderella gowns, long stockings and a hat with elastic on it
na wa ooo
dis world don spoil o!!
Re: Child Having A Child by MissyB1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2008
Sexy
How fa? kiss kiss
Re: Child Having A Child by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2008
my loff i dey
aw u dey
been lukin all over for you wink
Re: Child Having A Child by dav234: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2008
how old are you?i guess you are teen urself better involve an adult better that way and teach her how to keep her legs close or how to protect herself,and what do you mean by you tell each other things??that means you are birds of the same fethers,she was just onlucky,so be carefull and protect yourselfs,she is lucky is pregancy what if is HIV.a word is enough for the wise
Re: Child Having A Child by origina9ja(f): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2008
dav234:

how old are you?i guess you are teen yourself better involve an adult better that way and teach her how to keep her legs close or how to protect herself,and what do you mean by you tell each other things??that means you are birds of the same fethers,she was just onlucky,so be carefull and protect yourselfs,she is lucky is pregancy what if is HIV.a word is enough for the wise

what ahs my age got 2 do with how 2 advice a pregnant teen
Re: Child Having A Child by Smi1(m): 1:23am On Mar 05, 2010
Solution = Abortion grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

... / Phylicia Rashad: Letter To Her Younger Self / Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.