Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. (22637 Views)

Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by henryobinna(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2014
blackpanda: Ui

because u didnt know of any homosexuals doesnt meet they didnt exist.
Discrimination, ignorance and hate has forced gays to go underground for centuries. Doesnt mean they stopped being gay. They got married to cover face just like homophobes wanted, but still had gay sex.
Statistically 1 in every 10 men is gay. So look around closely before ypu wallow in self deceit
niggá give me a proof of your statistical calculation or better still give me a trusted source, if none STFU
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2014
donnypool:

In the same vain, When you support the government in granting rights to people, that same government won't think twice in granting extra rights for armed robbers/ritualist to operate legally.

This is the dumbest post in this thread. And that's saying a lot.

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2014
henryobinna: niggá give me a proof of your statistical calculation or better still give me a trusted source, if none STFU

You sound nervous. Boo! There's a gay behind you! Better run before he turns you gay too.
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2014
blackpanda:

Rubbish talk born from ignorance.
Homosexuality has nothing to do with culture. But even if it did, are we now criminalizing people for practicing a culture alien to ours? Last I checked nigeria was a multicultural society, and if my culture isnt hurting u then why criminalize it.

Moreover, criminalizing sexuality does not stop people from being gay, it just means they will be forced to hide in the closet, forced to marry women they will never love, forced to keep spteading hiv (unknowingly, since medical services are outlawed).
The antigay law has no benefit whatsoever other than to placate ignorant citizens from focusing on real issuues in society.

you people kept on saying anti gay laws has no benefit, my question is:

what is the benefits of practicing homosexuality??
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by smudge2079(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2014
Agrika:
speak for urself if ur female relatives and gf are into it doesnt mean other ladies are practising it......same sex relationship is "unnatural" and as far as am concerned, disgusting acts such as paedophilia, RAPE, Bestiality etc are also unatural....but y be say na only gay people dem naija Govt. Put eye for....the funniest thing is that most of these politicians and religious heads are into it....a girl of 6 is raped people treat d matter with kid gloves and in some part of the country may even be forced to marry the man sef.....matter wey we suppose shout we no go shout...but go come concentrate on matter wey no even to some extent no even concern us.....14 years! Haba! Meanwhile person wey chop pensioners money is given only 2years! Talk of hypocrisy at its peak.

I said 90% of Nigerian gals not all 9ija gals, den ur 1000 letters tirade... After all is said & done, we are still sayin d same thing... Our government are hypocrites
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by IdiatFF(f): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2014
blackpanda:

Rubbish talk born from ignorance.
Homosexuality has nothing to do with culture. But even if it did, are we now criminalizing people for practicing a culture alien to ours? Last I checked nigeria was a multicultural society, and if my culture isnt hurting u then why criminalize it.

Moreover, criminalizing sexuality does not stop people from being gay, it just means they will be forced to hide in the closet, forced to marry women they will never love, forced to keep spteading hiv (unknowingly, since medical services are outlawed).
The antigay law has no benefit whatsoever other than to placate ignorant citizens from focusing on real issuues in society.

" But even if it did, are we now criminalizing people for practicing a culture alien to ours?" Shouldn't we If such alien culture is practised on our soil? Each soveign nations has its own laws and the way of life of its people.
Also, get this right. The laws against homosexualism has so many benefits, just avail yourself of them by engaging yourself in critical thinking and analysis, thats all you need do.
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

This is the dumbest post in this thread. And that's saying a lot.

madam gay right activist

you saw me in your dreams?
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by weyham(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2014
GoodBoi1: ... In other news, Nigeria's anti-gay law has solved all the nation's problems. #MisplacedPriorities

....yes it has solved and is still solving. We refused one of the most craziest western ideology. One day they will ask u to let ur mama divorce ur papa for u to marry her/him. God forbid bad thing. To hell with their filthy ideology.
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by blackpanda: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2014
henryobinna: niggá give me a proof of your statistical calculation or better still give me a trusted source, if none STFU

slowpoke
Read
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_population_statistics

2 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2014
There's nothing I hate more than a BIGOT. No one gives the slightest crap if you approve of gays or not. Just leave them the hell alone.

Ancient old men are hobbling around on canes impregnating girls that are barely out of puberty and not developed enough to give consent, but people can ignore that and spew hatred at two consenting adults minding their own goddamn business.

As if there aren't a billion and one more important things plaguing Africa.

But white Jesus said we should kill and hate, right?

4 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2014
donnypool:

madam gay right activist

you saw me in your dreams?

No, I'm afraid not. Was I supposed to?
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2014
IdiatFF: Still wondering what each of these protagonists of homosexualism must have read that make them think it is okay for a man to sleep with a man and a woman sleeps with a woman. What could make an informed fellow support this despicable and queer act of Homosexualism? Is it freedom of opinion or just a sheer show of good usage of words. Or just for the sake of bringing forth an argument? If you failed to see Homosexualism as despicable act then you sure need to go for sanity test...final!
you ve said it all. so right.

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by blackpanda: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2014
donnypool:

you people kept on saying anti gay laws has no benefit, my question is:

what is the benefits of practicing homosexuality??

Why does it bother you so much.
The point is, leave gays alone and face your life.
The benefit of homosexuality is that people deserve to love who they want. If its not hurting anybody, then what is your own.

3 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

No, I'm afraid not. Was I supposed to?

you didn't see me, how come you quote me referring to my post as dumb?

anyways, 14years awaits you, and if after the first sentence you refuse to change, extra 14 years will be added

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by IdiatFF(f): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

Africans have been so thoroughly violated by colonialism. They don't even know what their culture is anymore.

Homosexuality was an accepted part of many African cultures before it was trampled out by colonial missionaries. The white man told you homosexuality is wrong. Now you think you have always hated it. You tell the white man not to bring in something you forgot you once had.

The white man told you you weren't wearing enough clothes. That you were "indecent". Now you think baring your skin is "un-African". You tell the white man not to corrupt you with their un-African núdity.

The white man told you to worship their god. Now you have surpassed them in religious fanaticism, and you call them heathens.

I weep for my the DESTRUCTION of my people's history and culture. We don't even know what was ours anymore. Confusion.

And believe me, I can back ALL of this up with historical publications and respected research journals.
I think it will be sanely if you would give us a prove of all the soliloquies; all I was able to deduce from your soliloquies is that homosexualism has been with us before colonisation. Give us prove

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by CyrusLevi(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2014
rightym: Now I kn u re really out of ur senses, people like u can Neva change dier sexuality from being a guy even wen imprisoned for 50 yrs.

death sentence awaits you. smhhh
You think homosexuality is Nepa to gen switch grin grin grin

You're high,what is your business with his own life.

Part of what we say,you told someone you don't know-Death sentence awaits him.You'll just die with hate.

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2014
donnypool:

you didn't see me, how come you quote me referring to my post as dumb?

anyways, 14years awaits you, and if after the first sentence you refuse to change, extra 14 years will be added

Is this some kind of magic spell? Is that Christian?
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2014
IdiatFF:
I think it will be sanely if you would give us a prove of all the soliloquies; all I was able to deduce from your soliloquies is that homosexualism has been with us before colonisation. Give us prove

Sure. Not a problem. I'll be back.
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Blockus: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2014
Niggas be like; Make Homosexuals illegal. grin

And I wonder what they would do should the Government ban blow:jobs. grin

4 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by CyrusLevi(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2014
mu2sa2: They say that same-sex intimacy is alien to their African and religious values and you are talking crap! You and the perverts givig you likes should go and live in the west and leave us to live in peace in anti-gay society.
First on the list,the person you quoted is an Argentine,the foremost nation on earth when it comes to same-sex rights.

What african values?Religion you say,don't even get me started

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by henryobinna(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2014
blackpanda:

slowpoke
Read
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_population_statistics
you called me a slowpoke?. alright, I know I screwed up by quoting a bastard
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by laplace19(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2014
Akshow: If u are by any chance comparing gays with ritual killers then I'm afraid I have nothing more to argue with u. As for ur friend who got approached by a gay....like minds flock and attract each other. In my thirty something years of existence and partying and clubbing, I've never been approached by a guy. He chop craze? I don't look, act, dress or behave like one of the, why should I be approached. They know their types and d kind of guys they mess with.

I totally disagree with you.... your facial appearance can attract those gayish morons and they will approach you even with your normal attire.....

I once had an encounter with one back then(an adult,say 25 years or more,a musician too) when I was still 19( 5 years ago).... I was very agile then and well-dressed.... He will never forget the kinda shunning that I shunned him that day...

Let alone if he dares to try it now that I am an adult.... he go collect,I swear..
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2014
blackpanda:

The benefit of homosexuality is that people deserve to love who they want. If its not hurting anybody, then what is your own.

Likewise people deserve to be who they want.

yerima deserve to rape underage kids because that's his religion so it is legal.

Boko-haram deserve amnesty because they are fighting for something

Niger delta militant deserve the amnesty because they raise arms against the government

Student deserve to pass all their courses because they pay their fees

A man deserve to marry more than one wives because its harmless to the society.

the list is just go on and on and on and on...

The moment we start granting rights to harmless practices in the society, then we know we are going to hell

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by IdiatFF(f): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2014
MissMeiya: There's nothing I hate more than a BIGOT. No one gives the slightest crap if you approve of gays or not. Just leave them the hell alone.

Ancient old men are hobbling around on canes impregnating girls that are barely out of puberty and not developed enough to give consent, but people can ignore that and spew hatred at two consenting adults minding their own goddamn business.

As if there aren't a billion and one more important things plaguing Africa.

But white Jesus said we should kill and hate, right?
Been liberal with some issues of the society will in the long run bring ruin onto the society. Homosexual persons should never be left alone; they need help and enacting laws against the act is the first way to discourage them and then therapy follows.
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

Is this some kind of magic spell? Is that Christian?

mama gay right activist

14 years ain't no magic, its real. and yes bible don't support gay. GOD hates dirty
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by henryobinna(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

You sound nervous. Boo! There's a gay behind you! Better run before he turns you gay too.
no no no sis, am not nervous but I'll still run for my life n a.rse
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by CyrusLevi(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2014
donnypool:

In the same vain, When you support the government in granting rights to people, that same government won't think twice in granting extra rights for armed robbers/ritualist to operate legally.
trash,how do gay people harm you?

1 Like

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2014
blackpanda:

people like you ryt?
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2014
blackpanda: Ui

because u didnt know of any homosexuals doesnt meet they didnt exist.
Discrimination, ignorance and hate has forced gays to go underground for centuries. Doesnt mean they stopped being gay. They got married to cover face just like homophobes wanted, but still had gay sex.
Statistically 1 in every 10 men is gay. So look around closely before ypu wallow in self deceit

Statiscally? Please where was the research conducted? In Africa ? Nigeria? In your Village or What?

Are you a university graduate? Are you even educated? What do you mean by "statistically?" What were the parameters of the research? Do you know that research varies from region to region and especially in cases like this the variation is monumental.

Well I'm not sure you would understand where I am coming from since you have based your arguments on "statistics".

Now please remind me, who's "wallowing in self deceit?".
Get some education and stop parading your shameful ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2014
CyrusLevi: trash,how do gay people harm you?

have you being gay before?, and study shows they (GAYS) are highly vulnerable to HIV and other S.T.I , so that is harmless to the society
Re: Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. by blackpanda: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2014
IdiatFF:

" But even if it did, are we now criminalizing people for practicing a culture alien to ours?" Shouldn't we If such alien culture is practised on our soil? Each soveign nations has its own laws and the way of life of its people.
Also, get this right. The laws against homosexualism has so many benefits, just avail yourself of them by engaging yourself in critical thinking and analysis, thats all you need do.

If only u exercised half as much "critical thinking" in your analysis.
If ur punishing people for practicing their culture on "your soil", then what of when you ptactice yours on othrts soil. When your trabel abroaf and eat eba with your hands or when you tie wrapper with hravy gele.
They should punish u too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) / Nigerian Man Goes On Rampage In Italy, Assaults Police Officers. Photos / 'Sea Of Flames': 46 Killed In Taiwan Buiidling Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.