Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son (30648 Views)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by popson1st: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Na this one gangan be molesting

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Vivipop(f): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Serves the pedo*phile right. He should have been dead by now.
Three years? This can really change the child's se.xual orientation

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Humblebloke(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: Your madness moves in front of you like a shadow,seek help,okay undecided
smd... GENETIC DISORDER

I'll put u in my prayers tho... Dat's d best i can do
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by MiguelMi6(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: I have one,you need one cause hate takes away life,okay.
Stop wasting your time trying to explain to a fool.When your argue with fools,you become a fool for arguing with a fool.Please let them suffer in ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by MiguelMi6(m): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
Humblebloke:
smd... GENETIC DISORDER

I'll put u in my prayers tho... Dat's d best i can do
The prayer of a fool availeth nothing.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Humblebloke(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
sarutobie:
the child then grows up to say "I was born gay"..this is how it usually starts
U can imagine... Its so pathetic
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Angeldemivida: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Some parents help put in place situations that bring these kind of harms on their children and even spouses without knowing it. I wish most of these parents can be as sensitive as I am. I am SUPER SENSITIVE so much that I can read the minds and faces of abusers like this one and before he is making his plans to get the kid into bed, I am already making such plans that will not afford him the opportunity to be alone with the child in the first place.
There was one that they reported that happened in Ajegunle, a kindhearted mother was allowing her child to go help a disabled person/neighbour who was in turn sodomizing the child. How can a mother leave their child in such vulnerable position? It is in the olden days that people are showing such kindness not nowadays that some funky adults that are feeling sophisticated with (h*mos*exuality) are going about molesting kids.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
MiguelMi6: Stop wasting your time trying to explain to a fool.When your argue with fools,you become a fool for arguing with a fool.Please let them suffer in ignorance.
Alright Love,am out stupid mofos.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by InesQor(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

God bless our admin.

Too many fools with Internet access.

P.S. Your own post was edited, Seun undecided Can we please remove the censors and converse like adults? At least some of them...

Those words, if left uncensored, can over time tend to give Seun's site a bad trust rating on the internet as Google (and other search engines) will rank it as unsafe for general family usage. I guess this is one reason for all the censoring.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
BananaBender:

I don't understand, who let out all these mor0ns?? My God!

And we wonder why the average Nigerian IQ is said to be below 90.

WHat claim did I make that isn't backed up by facts. Produce it, you illiterate dumb-fvck!

I haven't found any research supporting such outrageous stup1dity.

Google is also too dumb to produce any scholar article supporting a dim-wit's claim.

So Mr. I-am-not-Ignorant, I dare you! I fvcking dare you to produce a link to the statistic that supports your silly claim.

I only debate my equals, fools like you I educate. But sometimes, it's better them dwell in their world of fantasy and denial.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Humblebloke(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
MiguelMi6: The prayer of a fool availeth nothing.
Ok Mr wise.... U knw wat's worse than a fool? a proud person who thinks he is right!
There is little hope for the scornful man, one too proud to be corrected... How will you help him when he s convinced he has no faults... Dere's stil hope tho'
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
InesQor:

Those words, if left uncensored, can over time tend to give Seun's site a bad trust rating on the internet as Google (and other search engines) will rank it as unsafe for general family usage. I guess this is one reason for all the censoring.

Ohhhhh well undecided

It just makes my eyebrow twitch when I see things like "joystick" and "kittycat" or "intimate harassment" in academic contexts.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by MiguelMi6(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Humblebloke:
Ok Mr wise.... U knw wat's worse than a fool? a proud person who thinks he is right!
There is little hope for the scornful man, one too proud to be corrected... How will you help him when he s convinced he has no faults... Dere's stil hope tho'
Alright,you've spoken,anything else you want to add undecided

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
BananaBender:

Can heterosexuality be beaten out of you??

It's raining fools on NL today yo, I just can't undecided

Na today you notice? NL is always raining fools.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Bigzig(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mehn...this man is wicked
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Humblebloke(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
MiguelMi6: Alright,you've spoken,anything else you want to add undecided
Yes...stay off my mentions,*gay* ... Enjoy the irrepairable damage made to your body.
Im out
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by mbulela: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
krall: grin see cartoon face. He surely has been reset to factory default. He won't touch another man for the rest of his life. grin
you can't imagine what a deranged soul will do. That is the reason why some countries have s.ex offenders register. Keep him away from kids for life.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by bibiking7(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
chlowi: Some people on this thread taking the battering so personal, overlooking the fate and mental torture the minor would be going through! I smell alotta gays on this thread!!!

Went from the issue of child molestation by a pedophile to Gay or not Gay issue. I pray that the boy wont grow up to become phaggot. Although, i think it would have ended differently if the child was molested by a his hawt female nanny. And yes, i think i can perceive that smell you talked about...... tongue.

P.S. Lovely cleft chin. Really nice.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by juligon: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
chai der.is.god.oo see d way de arrange him face?
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bigsteveg: An enraged father in Florida yesterday attacked his 11 year old son's babysitter and badly beat him after discovering the 18-year-old molesting his son.
According to police authorities, 18 year old Raymond Frolander was in bed with the 11-year-old boy when the dad walked in on him sexually assaulting the boy. The Daytona Beach father angrily punched him unconscious and then called 911.
I just walked in and found a grown man molesting (my son), and I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer,” he said.Dispatcher: “You said the person who assaulted, you beat him up?”
Caller: “ Oh yeah, send him an ambulance. He’s going to need one.”
When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.
"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."
The father - who was not identified by police - told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy. He said he trusted Frolander, who had been alone with his child before. The 11-year-old also later told child protective investigators that Frolander has molested him since he was 8 years old. The child was too afraid to say anything.
When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."
The father has not been charged with any crime. Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said:
"Dad was acting like a dad. I don't see anything we should charge the dad with. You have an 18-year-old who has clearly picked his target, groomed his target and had sex with the victim multiple times."Frolander is charged with sexual battery on a child under 12. He is being held without bail. According to the arrest affidavit, Frolander admitted the abuse.

LOL...THE FIRST PICTURE GOT ME WAKING MY NEIGHBOURS WITH LAUGHTER.
mehn, plastic surgery. Dr. 90210
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
cococandy: You obviously have comprehension issues.
If the molested child was a girl,do you think her father won't beat up the molester the same way he did for his son?
I'm sure he would.
Are you saying the offense would have been
more bearable if commited by a grown woman against the little boy? Is it worse now because it was done by a man?
I think not.
Which goes to say that the first offense here is sexzual assault against a minor.
Molest is molest. Whether by male or female babysitter and whether the victim is a boy or a girl,it is the same thing.

I hope my explanation makes sense to you.

Which therefore makes your comment about hating feminists portray you for the bigoted mumu that you are.I still don't get how you folks don't get tired of repeating yourselves

you are the one who is the mumu cos you left the content of the topic and digressed! And if i hate feminists, so what? Anu ofia!!
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
'So what' you ask? Well you're the one who has to live with the hate.
Heavy burden for you bro.
Like I said you have comprehension issues.
you don't know what digression means if you think leaving the molest case to focus on gay bashing isn't deviating from the thread.

Okoro akpa aki cheesy
lawanson44:

you are the one who is the mumu cos you left the content of the topic and digressed! And if i hate feminists, so what? Anu ofia!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by onoja12: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
you mean till they busted your ass,anyway take heart cause i know you didn't have a choice like this kid.but please see your village priest to find out what can be done to help you

CyrusLevi: I didn't know any gay till I knew what gay meant?Fool.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Tex42(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
yeah he(boy's dad)gat an iron fist;molester's face tells the story.lmao!
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
cococandy: 'So what' you ask? Well you're the one who has to live with the hate.
Heavy burden for you bro.
Like I said you have comprehension issues.
you don't know what digression means if you think leaving the molest case to focus on gay bashing isn't deviating from the thread.

Okoro akpa aki cheesy

Yes i do hate them and i am glad many men are becoming aware of the evils of feminism and standing up against it. Gone are the days when women like you will engage in any misdemeanor and men would say"Just overlook it...after all she is a woman". No amount of ranting can change that. Comprehension my foot! Now run along and go cook indomie for dinner, eat and sleep away your misery into a new week while you continue with your miserable lonely life.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by onoja12: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
why are you denying,don't worry i wouldn't report you to the government but like i said please see your village priest,or a mental institution,i know you didn't have a choice like this kid

Akshow: see how naïve, childish and foolish u sound. News flash: that "married" uncle, cousin, brother, I dare say even ur father that u think u know very well, may be closeted gay grin

I am not gay, but if u say I am, then I am. Foooooool
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by cococandy(f): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Check the topic
Check your posts
Is there a relationship?

Can you in good conscience give yourself a clean bill of mental health?
cheesygrin
Odikwa serious o.

This is so funny I swear.
You need some love brother. kiss kiss kiss
lawanson44:

Yes i do hate them and i am glad many men are becoming aware of the evils of feminism and standing up against it. Gone are the days when women like you will engage in any misdemeanor and men would say"Just overlook it...after all she is a woman". No amount of ranting can change that. Comprehension my foot! Now run along and go cook indomie for dinner, eat and sleep away your misery into a new week while you continue with your miserable lonely life.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
cococandy: Check the topic
Check your posts
Is there a relationship?

Ask yourself that question
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Akshow: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
onoja12: why are you denying,don't worry i wouldn't report you to the government but like i said please see your village priest,or a mental institution,i know you didn't have a choice like this kid

U are a born fooool. Does that sound like a denial or admission to u? Mumu incorporated.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Akshow: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
lawanson44:

Stop fooling ursef. See as a woman is taking u to d cleaners because of ur mumuness. Imagine ur reasoning and thinking. Fia kwa! Ewu Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by armyofone(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
The guy has been doing it for a while without the parents knowing-lesson for parents-once you start using the someone else to watch your child, install a pin hole cam in your home. Tell them 'Sitter, i have a web cam in this house'

The father did a great job.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by onoja12: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
LISTEN TO YOURSELF
LIKE I SAID GAYS ARE SICK PEOPLE,IF YOU WHERE NORMAL,THEN INSULTING PEOPLE WOULD COME SO EASY TO YOU

Akshow: U are a born fooool. Does that sound like a denial or admission to u? Mumu incorporated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Check Out My Son @1 / I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour / How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.