Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son (30635 Views)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
TOPCRUISE:
You are the one that is daft and the one that has an headache. If don't know how to comment, put some handcuffs on your hand
Oh shut up already and get yourself enough wikipedia.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: Oh shut up already and get yourself enough wikipedia.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by malvisguy212: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
zeb04: He deserve more than he got. if I find out someone is molesting my child or younger ones,I can bet that person will never see the light of day
nice one lady.
Lolz, no go fight person wey strong pass you ooo, but wait o, gay strong at all? I no belief say gay go fit beat any woman o.

may God deliver us from this people.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by VirginFinder: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Homosexuals (gays & lesbians) are sick and abnormal people who should be kept away from the public indefinitely via a penitentiary or psychiatric home until they recover from their madness.

Thunder fire anybody who hides this post...

I have a right to my opinion which is the opinion of majority of Nigerians and Nairaland must not infringe on it because it is sympathetic to the gay cause.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by femi4: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
MarilynNash: For the love of God can we condemn the crime? What are you saying, that a female straight person cannot molest minors? This has nothing to do with being gay, let's focus on the crime - molestation and sexual assault on a minor.
Enough traces of gay in you.....Yes! we condemn the crime but the chances that a straight man will molest a boy is very low but high if he is gay
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
femi4: Enough traces of gay in you.....Yes! we condemn the crime but the chances that a straight man will molest a boy is very low but high if he is gay

You must be Gay to know this O. gringrin Because google is saying otherwise. grin

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
femi4: Enough traces of gay in you.....Yes! we condemn the crime but the chances that a straight man will molest a boy is very low but high if he is gay
Olodo
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by femi4: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

You must be Gay to know this O. gringrin Because google is saying otherwise. grin
grin grin
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by femi4: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya:
Olodo
Ara n ta e ni?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: Oh shut up already and get yourself enough wikipedia.
You are the one who ought to have shut up already. Imagine yourself involved in what does not concerns you

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
TOPCRUISE:
You are the one who ought to have shut up already. Imagine yourself involved in what does not concerns you
E pain am tongue grin grin grin grin,eyah,sorry.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
VirginFinder: Homosexuals (gays & lesbians) are sick and abnormal people who should be kept away from the public indefinitely via a penitentiary or psychiatric home until they recover from their madness.

Thunder fire anybody who hides this post...

I have a right to my opinion which is the opinion of majority of Nigerians and Nairaland must not infringe on it because it is sympathetic to the gay cause.
Define sick and explain the root of their madness.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: E pain am tongue grin grin grin grin,eyah,sorry.
is that supposed to be a compliment or you opted to fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by experimentist: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
TOPCRUISE: is that supposed to be a compliment or you opted to fooling yourself
Why unu dey fight on top gay matter? Abi unu be gays n gays?
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

If I married the kind of husband who wouldn't want to protect my children, I'd possibly widow myself. Child-molesters, man or woman are the worst betrayers, psychologically scarring their victims from an early age.

Lol. I don't think you got my point quite clearly. He wouldn't take female to male abuse as he would take that of a male to male.
He will definitely protect them but won't take it as a big deal when an 18 year old teen girl is molesting his 11 year old son.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: The crime committed here is R-A-P-E,that is-An intimate assault.

The crime was carried out by an unsuspecting gay 18year old babysitter who has been doing it for 3years with the same boy he babysits.

Finally,he was caught and punched mercilessly by the boy's father.

Should the father be charged for over-aggressiveness-No and Yes.

Now the sexuality of the rapist comes into place.If the man's son was being molested by a woman-He wouldn't dare hit her as he's done,1.)She's a woman.2.)He would consider her to be a traitor not really a criminal.

Now it was by an 18year old male,he feels threatened for the life of his son,1.)His son being rap-ed by a man would diminish the boy's ego in becoming a man himself.2.)He fears the rape may turn his son gay(most father's fear this than death).
3.)He feels his son was rather hurt in the process than pleasured.

Finally,the boy was raped since he was 8,I won't skip the doubt that the boy was too young not to know what is up or understand how intimate attractions work.

Some young ones male or female actually want to have sexual relations with their close elderly acquaintances.Let's not rule out that option cause at the end they play the victimized.

So what exactly are you driving at? That the 11 year old boy may have tried to seduce his abuser or what? Are you playing stupíd or plain stupìd.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
cheesy The boy be like Bart Simpson.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12:

So what exactly are you driving at? That the 11 year old boy may have tried to seduce his abuser or what? Are you playing stupíd or plain stupìd.
Like I said,its shouldn't be ruled out.It happens and still happens.I for one had to babysit a 13year old once,I was very playful with her,it got to a point I discovered she was always wanting to be close with me,then a certain point we were at home together,she would stop wearing panties,and purposefully spread her pussssy so as I to see or look for an opportunity for me to see her naked.

If I was into all that,I'd Bleep her without regretting a thing but if we were caught,she'd play the victimize.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by cococandy(f): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
You obviously have comprehension issues.
If the molested child was a girl,do you think her father won't beat up the molester the same way he did for his son?
I'm sure he would.
Are you saying the offense would have been
more bearable if commited by a grown woman against the little boy? Is it worse now because it was done by a man?
I think not.
Which goes to say that the first offense here is sexzual assault against a minor.
Molest is molest. Whether by male or female babysitter and whether the victim is a boy or a girl,it is the same thing.

I hope my explanation makes sense to you.

Which therefore makes your comment about hating feminists portray you for the bigoted mumu that you are.I still don't get how you folks don't get tired of repeating yourselves

lawanson44:

See why i don't like feminists? The article is centered on a male child for now so cut it. By the way, it would surprise you to know that most female nannies molest their male wards

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12:

Lol. I don't think you got my point quite clearly. He wouldn't take female to male abuse as he would take that of a male to male.
He will definitely protect them but won't take it as a big deal when an 18 year old teen girl is molesting his 11 year old son.
I got you perfectly. And I said, I would never marry such a man.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: Like I said,its shouldn't be ruled out.It happens and still happens.I for one had to babysit a 13year old once,I was very playful with her,it got to a point I discovered she was always wanting to be close with me,then a certain point we were at home together,she would stop wearing panties,and purposefully spread her pussssy so as I to see or look for an opportunity for me to see her naked.

If I was into all that,I'd Bleep her without regretting a thing but if we were caught,she'd play the victimize.

I don't even know what to fuckíng say to you. You're actually implying that the boy is a homosexual and he must have gained knowledge of homosexual behavior including the sexual acts and he (at the age of seven) may have seduced the fifteen year old teen and lured him to engage in homosexual sex (at the age of 7)?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by VirginFinder: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: Define sick and explain the root of their madness.

Are you gay?

Let's start from there.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya:
I got you perfectly. And I said, I would never marry such a man.

The possibility of not marrying such a man is too slim.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12:
I don't even know what to fuckíng say to you. You're actually implying that the boy is a homosexual and he must have gained knowledge of homosexual behavior including the sexual acts and he (at the age of seven) may have seduced the fifteen year old teen and lured him to engage in homosexual sex (at the age of 7)?
Yes,you comprehended it well.It happens and still happens.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12:

The possibility of not marrying such a man is too slim.

You do the men of the world a disservice. My fiancé is such a man.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
VirginFinder:

Are you gay?

Let's start from there.
You want my phone number or what tongue undecided

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

You do the men of the world a disservice. My fiancé is such a man.

Story. When it happens you'd understand grin
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12:

Story. When it happens you'd understand grin

Don't laugh. We've spoken about it. I told him I would kill him. He said he wouldn't blame me.

Clearly you are not that kind of man. I pity your future children.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: Yes,you comprehended it well.It happens and still happens.

So where exactly did the seven year old boy learn such disgusting behaviour, since his father isn't a faggòt obviously?
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Humblebloke(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: Monkey,your stars should be thanking the gay man who gave u internet,if not for him,you won't be typing this rubbish.
blah blah blah... Get a life,God forsaken gay,
ur kinds shd b staked nd burnt alive...dim-wit
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12:

So where exactly did the seven year old boy learn such disgusting behaviour, since his father isn't a faggòt obviously?
Must you be homophobic even when reasoning?Kids know so much you can't even assume they do.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

Don't laugh. We've spoken about it. I told him I would kill him. He said he wouldn't blame me.

Clearly you are not that kind of man. I pity your future children.

Another delusionally inspired trash. Face reality and stop dreaming like a child. I pity delusional people like you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society / 6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / Check Out My Son @1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.