Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77045 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Kentnickole(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. I googled that Ayemafughe....seems Yourba to me oh.
Oh! Thats smart of u. I just guessd it might be Ibo sha

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kentnickole:
Oh! Thats smart of u. I just guessd it might be Ibo sha

Thank you!.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Kentnickole(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

Thank you!.
Always mine

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by OXYGEN01: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
lovetterrison:
jesu! who unlock dis dude!
Your dirty dick in that dogs ass unlocked him.MUMU.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
EroZA:
I never heard a south African lady praising Nigerians except those who were paid to do so on YouTube,you are the first one sthandwa Sam hayikabi

You don't have to hate us dear..
We Nigerians have this aura that you can't help but beef us..We stand out anywhere we go..And that swagger remains solely a Nigerian property..No matter how hard you try to copy us..Its ours

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
EroZA:
Who said Nigerians only travel to SA?...am saying foolish Nigerians like you always impress their fellow Nigerians by writing rubbish about SA...full stop

quote author=unapologetic]

Hehehehe....Nigerians don't just travel to S.A, they travel everywhere..... and you know what? Silent is the best answer for a fool :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Slow down girl!! Please,lets have a civil conversation here..They call it diplomacy right?I mean between two or more countries right?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mbilla(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
unapologetic:

That guy is an ignoramus. comments posted by Ghanaians on this thread are really irritating.... I can attribute the display of their stupidity to inferiority complex
When u visit that tiny shit-hole called Ghana. u will know why they are stupwd inferiority complex apes. Everything in Ghana is own by foreigners, even the only cinema and online forum Ghanaweb.com is founded and own by a Nigerian. Ghanaian men are more than useless, very stupwd and irresponsible. what they know best is to pregnating those ugly cheap lovepeddlers they called women and leave them to suffer to give birth to senseless bastards like those f.o.o.l.s that writes gabbage in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mayor21(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kinkybraids:

You see really angry or passionate about this issue...I really cant tell which it is But one thing that Im certain of is that I will not let you ruin my good Friday. This was meant to be a fun topic but wow you really have gone off topic even going as far as hurling insults...I think its just a reflection on yourself not your country. I wont entertain you any further.
sweet babe, do you understand pidgin?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
EroZA: Point taken my sister,this is exclusively your personal experience,I respect that...
let me tell you how I ended up here on this Nigerian forum,everytime when I googled African news,I got directed to this forum,as a guest I was very shocked to read many threads wherein poor Nigerians are making mockery of my country,as you know here in SA we don't have websites whereby we compare or compete with other nations..note that I don't hate Nigerians but since I joined this forum I don't view them the way I used to before...however there are good Nigerians out there only some poor clueless Nigerians on this forum seem to be driven by fantasies..

You need to undastand we Nigerians.When we insult or yab you as we call it here,we do it for fun.We really don't mean what we say..We just have this natural love for anything comic.But deep within us,we love everybody,every country (including our arc-rival..Ghana) and wish well for all..So,please,undastand our life.You can see how we yab ourselves here on a daily basis..Its for fun..Nothing personal.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by monex(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Well these are great characteristics and im not disputing them but all I'm saying is that many Nigerian men who date SA women arent thinking long term or marriage as he knows he will go back home at some point to take a Nigerian wife. I strongly believe that if a South African girl dates a Nigerian man she should know its just for fun or to experiment but it mostly likely wont lead to marriage especially if he isnt based in SA. Im just being realistic...it saves a lot of heartache

Also the Stereo types about South African women (which are not true in all cases) dont really give SA women points in the marriege department when it comes to Nigerian men... or other foreign men

i agree lots of stereo types. I have a friend whose elder bro is married to an SA lady. they met in SA. the lady is smart, intelligent. into consulting. The guy had genuine intentions and was based in SA for sometime. they got married in SA and lived there a while. The lady is loved by the guys family, she speaks yoruba and genuinely loves nigerian culture. thats a better model for a naija man who is settling with an SA lady and vice versa

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by OXYGEN01: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mbilla: When u visit that tiny shit-hole called Ghana. u will know why they are stupwd inferiority complex apes. Everything in Ghana is own by foreigners, even the only cinema and online forum Ghanaweb.com is founded and own by a Nigerian. Ghanaian men are more than useless, very stupwd and irresponsible. what they know best is to pregnating those ugly cheap lovepeddlers they called women and leave them to suffer to give birth to senseless bastards like those f.o.o.l.s that writes gabbage in nairaland
Does these lies change the minds of boko haram from killing u fools.Deal wid ur problems nt Gh.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by SantaMafia: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=Mbilla][/quote]

Hahahaha very typical of a citizen of the Federal Republic of Foooools MUMUDOm Republic where killing each other is the norm

MUMUgerians work so hard to expose their stvpidity to the whole world
Depraved, incredibly shitty, deluded lunatics inhabiting a zoo with a certified zoo keeper for president!

Nigeria is a giant sh1thole inhabited by pieces of sh1t like you. Sick degenerative fvcker

Scum svcking low life. Bullshit country. Only God will deliver you from terminal insanity

Damn fucking bastard coward. So why don’t you say where you live and work in Ghana, modafaka!

Such a ludicrously stvpid g0at!

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mayor21:
sweet babe, do you understand pidgin?

Um From some of the posts Iv read on NL I'd say a lil bit...but no. Why do you ask

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by SantaMafia: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mbilla: When u visit that tiny shit-hole called Ghana. u will know why they are stupwd inferiority complex apes. Everything in Ghana is own by foreigners, even the only cinema and online forum Ghanaweb.com is founded and own by a Nigerian. Ghanaian men are more than useless, very stupwd and irresponsible. what they know best is to pregnating those ugly cheap lovepeddlers they called women and leave them to suffer to give birth to senseless bastards like those f.o.o.l.s that writes gabbage in nairaland
listen to this fooool talk as if shitnigeria is a paradise grin the same dustbin country where people sell their six months babies so thay can get a visa to flee that rubbish country? the same sh1thole where people fight over fashola's left over fanta? same shitholee where people are kidnapped for coke and gala. the same shitnigeria where tens of thousands of girls and women are being trafficked abroad into pr0stitution every single day? the same nonsense and rubbish country where life expectancy is a miserable 52? the same MUMUDOM Republic where 6 year old girls are eligible to be married off. the same sh1thole where 90% of the impoverished people survive on less than $ 2 a day? the same sh1thole where human life is worth less than that of animal? the same sh1thole where people can't have regular electricity, even in the 21st century?

hahahaha see the animals fighting over fashola's left over fanta. common fanta grin chei no wonder Obasanjo said shitnigeria is cursed grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/940854_Scramble_2_JPG5b7de994380b372aa9191c7decc82233

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by SantaMafia: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=Mbilla][/quote] such a fuelish goat. my dog has more sense than you

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
SantaMafia: listen to this fooool talk as if shitnigeria is a paradise grin the same dustbin country where people sell their six months babies so thay can get a visa to flee that rubbish country? the same sh1thole where people fight over fashola's left over fanta? same shitholee where people are kidnapped for coke and gala. the same shitnigeria where tens of thousands of girls and women are being trafficked abroad into pr0stitution every single day? the same nonsense and rubbish country where life expectancy is a miserable 52? the same MUMUDOM Republic where 6 year old girls are eligible to be married off. the same sh1thole where 90% of the impoverished people survive on less than $ 2 a day? the same sh1thole where human life is worth less than that of animal? the same sh1thole where people can't have regular electricity, even in the 21st century?

hahahaha see the animals fighting over fashola's left over fanta. common fanta grin chei no wonder Obasanjo said shitnigeria is cursed grin

But you still feel inferior why?? You lot must be a lot worse off. Nigeria i no paradise but two things are true it is a lot better than Ghana more importantly the people are miles ahead of you.Certainly taking you as an exemplar whatever field of endeavour you may be involved in you will never be ahead of Nigerians in the same field. It certainly is a highlight for you to go home and tell your folk "today I was honoured to go to a Nigerian website and indulge my mental flatulence. I even abused a few of them!" Wow you have arrived, what a tough guy you are but then you'll wake up and you'll be Ghanaian still small and inconsequential really

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by traware(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
sexylogan:

Just ignore him
Just ignore him for what?Did the man lie?Or have you already forgotten the vicious xenophobic attacks against other Black African nationals by Black South Africans a few years ago?Or because she is female you want to 'give her a pass'/'let the issue slide' yes?Whether we or they like it or admit to it,Black South Africans possess deep psychological issues concerning their 'Black African' identity

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by traware(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
SantaMafia: listen to this fooool talk as if shitnigeria is a paradise grin the same dustbin country where people sell their six months babies so thay can get a visa to flee that rubbish country? the same sh1thole where people fight over fashola's left over fanta? same shitholee where people are kidnapped for coke and gala. the same shitnigeria where tens of thousands of girls and women are being trafficked abroad into pr0stitution every single day? the same nonsense and rubbish country where life expectancy is a miserable 52? the same MUMUDOM Republic where 6 year old girls are eligible to be married off. the same sh1thole where 90% of the impoverished people survive on less than $ 2 a day? the same sh1thole where human life is worth less than that of animal? the same sh1thole where people can't have regular electricity, even in the 21st century?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/940854_Scramble_2_JPG5b7de994380b372aa9191c7decc82233

This guy is just too damn FUNNY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by traware(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
unapologetic:

Am so sick and tired of them. Have always tried to avoid having a conflict with Ghanaians but the level of stupidity and lunacy portrayed by most of them is sickening.

I guess the blackness of their skin and the black star on their flag is has started affecting the little thinking faculty that they have
The 'blackness' of Ghanians' skin?Aren't Nigerians also black?I love that name 'The Black Stars'.If what Ghanians are saying on this thread aren't true,why should you be bothered?No be we Nigerians cause am?From the top to the bottom.If you need any consolation,just remember Ghana isn't in a better condition than Nigeria...no Black African country really is

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by oluwafunmisho(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. I googled that Ayemafughe....seems Yourba to me oh.
wetin hapen 2 yoruba o?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by oluwafunmisho(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Som pple just dey mad here.if dem insult u wetin u fit do?n who b white or wu b black here?all of una don dey crazy abi?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
traware: The 'blackness' of Ghanians' skin?Aren't Nigerians also black?I love that name 'The Black Stars'.If what Ghanians are saying on this thread aren't true,why should you be bothered?No be we Nigerians cause am?From the top to the bottom.If you need any consolation,just remember Ghana isn't in a better condition than Nigeria...no Black African country really is

Am not talking about brown Skin but verrrrrrry black skin.

Am sure you wouldn't av mentioned me if you had taken time to read the insulting posts by Ghanaians on dis thread
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
unapologetic:

Am so sick and tired of them. Have always tried to avoid having a conflict with Ghanaians but the level of stupidity and lunacy portrayed by most of them is sickening.

I guess the blackness of their skin and the black star on their flag is has started affecting the little thinking faculty that they have
As a Nigerian I must tell you that is a very 5tupid remark!! as in totally moronic.
Blackness of their skin Meaning What colour is your skin?

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
unapologetic:

Am sure you wouldn't av mentioned me if you had taken time to read the insulting posts by Ghanaians on dis thread
You no get sense. So you are brown? It is better to be brown than to be black? Please do not express such idiotic ideas o behalf of Nigeria, you are on your own!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
unapologetic:

I laugh everytime I hear Nigerians talk about dark skin. As if Nigerians are light skin. No wonder why 70% of Nigerians bleach their skin.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by oluwafunmisho(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
iwonbaoko: You no get sense. So you are brown? It is better to be brown than to be black? Please do not express such idiotic ideas o behalf of Nigeria, you are on your own!!
Comon there.wetin u sabi.u 4 idioticalize ur skin color here,nt 2 decern insultively
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
oluwafunmisho: Comon there.wetin u sabi.u 4 idioticalize ur skin color here,nt 2 decern insultively
Na only you waka come??
Your father no go die well
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
oluwafunmisho: wetin hapen 2 yoruba o?

undecided
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Eyepencil: 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
2SEXY1 U ARE A BASTARD. GALS WILK KEEP DUMPING U LIKE SANITARY PAD
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by traware(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
unapologetic:

Sir,I have followed this thread right from its first page.Haven't you been seeing my sarcastic posts?I've really enjoyed your intelligent posts so far.On Nairaland,Nigerians insult Ghanians a lot,Ghanians insult Nigerians a lot,Nigerians insult SANS,SANS insult Nigerians.Its a horrible circle.Maybe one day on this continent,we'll finally realize we're all experiencing thesame afflictions and end all this bullsh.it
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by oluwafunmisho(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
iwonbaoko: Na only you waka come??
Your father no go die well
u r monkey witout country.sure u no who born u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.