Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77048 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 3:28am On Jul 25, 2014
aaronson: Yep the op was right I carried out a research in that regard and realized those women noticed something in nigeria guys...An average nigeria guy is smart and always ambitious,even their men are scared of nigeria guys cus nigerian guys are good at out smarting people which is why we don't trust ourselves here in nigeria but once a nigeria step foot out this coutry he gains the trust and outsmart them.....so this is the reason nigeria guys are peculiar

Who doesn't know a Nigerian. You can only outsmart greedy people
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by osystein(m): 3:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Ibos as usual, always causing trouble.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Michaelemry: 3:33am On Jul 25, 2014
Good english calls it outsmart bt 4 warri we d call mugu fall guy wack
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 3:34am On Jul 25, 2014
b3llo: Is this how Nigerian men are well sought after outside. That's good to know

They are lying to you.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 3:43am On Jul 25, 2014
unapologetic:

Have been to most parts of S.A due to flying.. From Jozi ( every where in Jozi) to Pretoria, Mafikeng, Rastenburg, Pillansberg, Zerust, George, Knysna, P.E, CPT, E.L, Uitenhage, Riversdale, Outshoorn, Herbertsdale, Carlisdorp and a few towns before u get to Polokwane.. this visits are what made me come to my conclusion about the list I posted earlier.

Most of the hardworking, creative and career driven south African are women... that's why we find them so sexy.

The only south African men that has done well are the old ones and am talking about 45 and above.

Don't get me wrong, I know a few young peeps that are doing well but majority of the men are lazy and they will prefer a menial job than dreaming big.

The women are the most successful... I wish Nigeria could export our girls to S.A and Import S.A girls to Naija :p :p :p :d :d

As much as I like S.A girls, I will never dream of marrying or having a South African Baby mama...

Reasons why?

They see every Nigerian man as Minister of Finance

They easily fall for good looks

They don't have class ( someone doing a menial job can easily give a Big companies C.E.O bend down low without much persuasion.... a classy Nigerian woman always have a standard but that is not the case for a South African lady.

Me still love my South African women but not for Marriage.....

Nigerians say this about the men in every country they go to. You say that about Ghanaians, South Africans, african Americans, Jamaicans in Britain. U guys really need to shut up with all that bs.

Did u dopes ever think that maybe just maybe that the Nigerians that move to those countries are the ambitious ones and if a South African or Ghanaian were to come to Nigeria. They would also consider nigerian men lazy. Ghanaians that came to Nigeria during Ghana must go also considered Nigerian men to be lazy.

Ps, women are harder workers and are more ambitious than men of the same country.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pimplucious: 3:49am On Jul 25, 2014
missdebs: na wa o, no b d same naija men we dey call mumu hia? undecided

Ok this has got to be the funniest post ever. grin grin grin grin.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 3:50am On Jul 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

interesting.... i need to meet more ghanaians cheesy

Erm.. the fun thread is becoming the normal beef thread
Is Alakija an average nigerian

That person is lying to you.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 3:52am On Jul 25, 2014
unapologetic:

Am not talking about class in the sense of dressing but more about who u are being seen with, the caucus you move with e.t.c... this women sleeps with guys that u would never imagine..... I know what I'm saying and it's a true fact. It has happened, it's still happening and will continue happening.....

We get it nigerian ladies are gold diggers.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 3:53am On Jul 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

So naija women dont sleep with anyone

They are all virgins. Maybe you don't know Nigerians. They luv to brag.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 3:56am On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1:

Brother, sorry if this forum has made you lost your valuable perception about Nigerians. Let me tell you something shocking about Nigerians. We are one of the craziest in Africa and on earth, with good twist.

If you do not grow thick skin, you can't survive in Nigeria or among Nigerians. That's why a Nigerian can survive in any country if he is determined, we are mostly fearless.

You may be forced to think that these people are like that offline but you will be shocked if you met majority of them offline to see a different personality offline, a striking reverse of what you see here.

Do not also be surprise that some are laughing behind their internet devices as they try to make you angry... a lot of folks on here are master of that act or art. smiley

Chill brother and just flow along.

And yet more bragging. U got to luv that about Nigerians. Damn these people luv to brag.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 3:57am On Jul 25, 2014
unapologetic:

I was just writing what av seen and experienced... I love my South African sisters and I will always pick dem first before my Naija babe's

Yet U wouldn't marry or have children with them. Who u fooling?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 3:59am On Jul 25, 2014
fnep2smooth: i don't know why you guys keep killing yourself on this Matter. You can't compare nigeria with south africa.
We build our country from nothing to where it is today with No western help..
There economy is been control by the white,
the white still dictate how the country will go or been rule. (secretly).
The white occupy almost all the top agency.
The blacks over there are just like normal citizens with no right what so ever.

but Nigeria guy got swag and thats why they are jealous. most of all the south african girls i HAve come in contact with always fall for me, not because am handsome but because they see the spirit of confidence, intelligent, well exposed and sweet talk. Sometime we the nigerians don't even know about it cos thats our way of life. But funny enough our own girls fails to see it . Many of them still wish to date us or even marry us but i guess some bad stories flying around about the nigerian hustle is whats bringing all this hate .

Bullshit, aren't the whites in South Africa also South Africans. Please shut up
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

And yet more bragging. U got to luv that about Nigerians. Damn these people luv to brag.
do not quote me again with this nonsense... read what you came here for and move on. I wont say more. angry
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pimplucious: 4:00am On Jul 25, 2014
U think SA girls like Nigerian guys? Try Zimbabwean and Jamaican girls in UK then u'd wowed at how much they dig us
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by osystein(m): 4:01am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nigerians say this about the men in every country they go to. You say that about Ghanaians, South Africans, african Americans, Jamaicans in Britain. U guys really need to shut up with all that bs.

Did u dopes ever think that maybe just maybe that the Nigerians that move to those countries are the ambitious ones and if a South African or Ghanaian were to come to Nigeria. They would also consider nigerian men lazy. Ghanaians that came to Nigeria during Ghana must go also considered Nigerian men to be lazy.

Ps, women are harder workers and are more ambitious than men of the same country.

Every black guy is a loser except ndiingbo (especially from anambra), you should know that.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 4:05am On Jul 25, 2014
osystein:

Every black guy is a loser except ndiingbo (especially from anambra), you should know that.

Don't get me started on u igbos. U are always beating your chest. We control the economy in lagos, we control the economy in Ghana, we control the economy in Cameroon. But when one take a look at your part of Nigeria, nothing to be found.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Eddy2cute(m): 4:05am On Jul 25, 2014
Yes this is very correct. S/A girls just can't get enough of us because their guys there are very low brained and they are also very violent towards their ladies. But the naija guys treat the ladies right either with good or bad intentions tho? That I can't tell. And also naija guys out smarts the sa guys in so money ways than one. For example : they say mostly that naija guys are drug peddlers in sa. But of a truth what naija guys do is to peddle and sell the drugs to them there get their money and live fly while they the south africans makes the naija guys rich by buying, they use the drugs and they go wakoo and lokoo
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 4:06am On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: do not quote me again with this nonsense... read what you came here for and move on. I wont say more. angry

I do what I want. I will quote u again is up to u not to reply. Ok
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

I do what I want. I will quote u again is up to u not to reply. Ok
I see you are are here to make trouble. Remember you started this... just remember... I will refrain from insulting Ghanians since grand mother was from there and I know you want to turn this into Nigeria vs Ghana quarell.

Sorry to disappoint you. I am the least person to indulge in that. Only fools do that!

11 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Olutola88(m): 4:28am On Jul 25, 2014
I read through almost everyone's comment and I will say I'm impressed with the level of maturity most of you have aired your views. (most especially Kinkybraids). I wouldn't mind having her as my friend.

I've learnt some new things today even without being to SA. I hope to visit that country someday.
What do you guys think about me having a South African Girlfriend since I'm single for now? wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by berbs113(f): 4:34am On Jul 25, 2014
@p OP,please isn't there any better discussions? Why are we bothered about this? Everyone got the right to date or phuck whoever they choose to phuck! Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by berbs113(f): 4:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Olutola88: I read through almost everyone's comment and I will say I'm impressed with the level of maturity most of you have aired your views. (most especially Kinkybraids). I wouldn't mind having her as my friend.

I've learnt some new things today even without being to SA. I hope to visit that country someday.
What do you guys think about me having a South African Girlfriend since I'm single for now? wink
is dt d reason for ur sojourn? Issokay
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by justi4jesu(f): 4:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Our naija guys got swagz grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Olutola88(m): 4:37am On Jul 25, 2014
berbs113: is dt d reason for ur sojourn? Issokay
lol! haba! grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by osystein(m): 4:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Don't get me started on u igbos. U are always beating your chest. We control the economy in lagos, we control the economy in Ghana, we control the economy in Cameroon. But when one take a look at your part of Nigeria, nothing to be found.

Another black loser, jealous of ndiigbo, u wish u were igbo, don't u?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by tranxo(m): 4:43am On Jul 25, 2014
justi4jesu: Our naija guys got swagz grin
You can say that again. cheesy
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by justi4jesu(f): 4:52am On Jul 25, 2014
tranxo:
You can say that again. cheesy

Yes they really do and they can dress well even when they have little money thats why the girls always trip for them even over here hmmmm, but them fit lock u up if you tamper with theirs chics oh
grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by tranxo(m): 4:54am On Jul 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes they really do and they can dress well even when they have little money thats why the girls always trip for them even over here hmmmm, but them fit lock u up if you tamper with theirs chics oh
grin
Lol.. before nko. My own na my own na.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by justi4jesu(f): 4:56am On Jul 25, 2014
tranxo:
Lol.. before nko. My own na my own na.

Abi.....we dey represent anywhere we go cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by coolzeal(m): 5:00am On Jul 25, 2014
I will visit SA to experience what I just read on this trend and hopefully I won't be disappointed sha. I heard the Xhosa's women are really Intelligent, hardworking and educationally oriented.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by tranxo(m): 5:06am On Jul 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Abi.....we dey represent anywhere we go cheesy
Sure. Seems you are on night shift or early riser? cheesy
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Lenzz(m): 5:06am On Jul 25, 2014
Kinkybraids: Well speaking as a South African Lady who has been with two Nigerian men Id say the thing that they both had in common was that they were very intelligent and driven which are qualities I like. One was extremely confident (borderline cocky... lol which can come off as sexy) and very competitive which always kept on me on my toes grin ( we were in the same class).

Sexually they were both willing to um... go down south embarassed lol which is something most SA most guys are not willing to do... Id say that the Nigerian guy (that I thought I loved...I was naive) was my best lover. He was never selfish, always had something to prove so study sessions were really fun grin . I think he was very open emotionally which was weird for me since most guys in SA are very closed off...but I liked it.

There is also a generalization that Nigerian men are gifted in size lol... During meal times in university we would often make jokes about who had selected the 'Nigerian Banana' (i.e the Big one) as opposed to the SA one lol... However I think its a misconception undecided

Lastly although the guys I was involved with weren't spenders ( I never demanded anything of them...I dont like to be controlled through money) most SA girls believe that nigerian men are rich and will spend on you. I kinda believe this is true because when I was in high school most of the nigerian men that approached me would first offer to buy me things but I wasn't interested in Nigerian men then.

When I came to University Nigerian guys were a hot topic among SA girls... Most SA girls see Nigerian men as a true African man who will take care of you ( so maybe its a link to how we see our fathers...Im not sure) and I think that movie ' Phat Girls' really promted Nigerian men to the world especially in SA. Since most SA girls are very voluptuous Nigerian men often approach them because of their big booties grin while some SA men (especially in Joburg) would want you to really slim down.

Having sampled from the honey pot I don't think Id marry a Nigerian man though as their intention with SA women (even the good ones) are not proper...Its just mainly to pass time while they are in SA.

Lol.
That's quite an expose. On sighting this thread, I immediately went after your moniker. Well you didn't just turn up, you delivered in style.
Frankly this intelligent nd detailed piece will come as no suprise to most folks who followed your last thread.
It made an excellent read. Its always fun breaking words with you Ms Braids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.