Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77044 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by justi4jesu(f): 5:11am On Jul 25, 2014
tranxo:
Sure. Seems you are on night shift or early riser? cheesy

Lolz its 8.30am wer I dey oh. Una no dey sleep ni undecided
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by nerodenero: 5:12am On Jul 25, 2014
You are indeed Moneyhungry grin grin grin
God bless your hustle
moneyhungry: firstly, I'd say that SA ladies love Nigerian guys cuz Nigerians are mostly smart and success-driven (though I don't support all the means they use e.g drugs).
my cousin came here with $500, was driving a bicycle and doing legit business and 6 years down the line, he owns a successful company.
secondly, the average Nigerian guy here is social, funny and knows how to woo ladies and maybe spend on them. so in all, the SA ladies say Nigerians are 'romantic''.
thirdly, the average Nigerian guy is 'bigger' and better in bed than an SA guy (the ladies tell me). while a Nigerian sees his '6 inch D as average, an SA guy would brag about his '4.5 inch D.

on the part of SA ladies, there's no generalization.
there are a number of good and virtuous SA ladies but the truth is that majority of them are slutty and unfaithful. trust me, it doesn't matter is she's educated or rich.
that's why most Nigerians dont marry here, they marry from home and even when they do, its mostly for a side motive.
again, I've met a few good ones amongst them. I remember a particular girl I met on my way back from Pretoria, she was perfect in every sense.

the key thing to strive amongst the ladies here is to be smart, successful and good-looking. I don't have any stories to tell yet since I'm still chasing dreams n working on myself, but its just a matter of time. sh*t gon change.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by tranxo(m): 5:14am On Jul 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Lolz its 8.30am wer I dey oh. Una no dey sleep ni undecided
oh i forgot. uae. don't mind me. lol..threw that right back at me...
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by roymary: 5:17am On Jul 25, 2014
South African Visa is what you need after 6 months of 9-5. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by fnep2smooth(m): 5:30am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Bullshit, aren't the whites in South Africa also South Africans. Please shut up
e- goat on the loss
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by justi4jesu(f): 5:33am On Jul 25, 2014
tranxo:
oh i forgot. uae. don't mind me. lol..threw that right back at me...

So go back to sleep angry
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by tranxo(m): 5:36am On Jul 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

So go back to sleep angry
lol..after you.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by justi4jesu(f): 5:36am On Jul 25, 2014
tranxo:
lol..after you.

Am getting ready for church..so sleep is outta it tongue
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by tranxo(m): 5:41am On Jul 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Am getting ready for church..so sleep is outta it tongue
Where do you worship?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 5:41am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nigerians say this about the men in every country they go to. You say that about Ghanaians, South Africans, african Americans, Jamaicans in Britain. U guys really need to shut up with all that bs.

Did u dopes ever think that maybe just maybe that the Nigerians that move to those countries are the ambitious ones and if a South African or Ghanaian were to come to Nigeria. They would also consider nigerian men lazy. Ghanaians that came to Nigeria during Ghana must go also considered Nigerian men to be lazy.

Ps, women are harder workers and are more ambitious than men of the same country.

This post was about South Africa and not about Ghana. Have met a lot of people from different part of Africa and the countries that has the laziest mens re S.A, Ivory Coast and Equatorial Guinea.

Your fact about Nigerian men being lazy during the Ghana must go period is baseless .... I really don't wanna start another argument because I see Most West African countries as a second home for me.

Lastly, Nigerian men are more ambitious than the women, that might not be the case in your country though.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by SpcAgtOko: 5:41am On Jul 25, 2014
Nigerian men are awesome grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol @ have big bums grin ... Not all but a certain kind of tribe (Xhosa Men )... it shows how wealthy he is if he fat.

Again these are generalizations I know man Intelligent South African men that uphold good values and dont drink. I think these generalization can be applicable to the rural areas. I do agree with you that we south africans love debt which is not an indication of real wealth. Latsly I dont Think SA would be as successful as it is if our men were lazy and drunks or settled for less sad ...so its a generalization but I agree with the big bum thing lol
I think we are talking about black South African men here and it is a bit of self deception to attribute whatever "success" SA has to SA black men. Compared to other black Africans not just Nigerians ,black SA men are really miles behind on many measures particularly entrepreneurship, motivation/drive and general world exposure and often have a chip on their shoulder. Even more amusing is this tendency to feel superior to other black Africans on the basis of this so called South African "success".Truth is since blacks took over they have not advanced the country. The level of corruption across the country in many areas has exploded just like everywhere else in Africa

4 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by justi4jesu(f): 5:44am On Jul 25, 2014
tranxo:
Where do you worship?

The one and only WINNERS CHAPEL...make i go dance i don late
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 5:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Yet U wouldn't marry or have children with them. Who u fooling?

Because marriage,Having a baby and dating are different words.....we all have preferences.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by tranxo(m): 5:49am On Jul 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

The one and only WINNERS CHAPEL...make i go dance i don late
lol..enjoy...dance remain the one wey 2 of us go dance ooo. tongue
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by petkoffDrake(m): 5:52am On Jul 25, 2014
kinkybraids... all those things u mentioned ar normal things men do naa. if u get married to a Nigerian guy(me inclusive) show him love daily, nd he will b yours 4life.
...besides some of d bad things u mentioned are not our fault. our Nigerian girls make us develop such characters
...ask them
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 6:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

We get it nigerian ladies are gold diggers.

That wasn't what I meant..... Most women are gold diggers and am sure u don't want me to write about my experience with a Ghanaian I once dated..... dude, don't start what u can't finish.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by juvewalex(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2014
I hear say dem nor dey circumcise their men 4 der so imagine hw d thin go be wen u c a circumcised guy

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Who doesn't know a Nigerian. You can only outsmart greedy people
there you go ignant ghanian,well the human brain is wired to desire fine things and not necessarily greedy at some point in time
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 6:17am On Jul 25, 2014
unapologetic:

This post was about South Africa and not about Ghana. Have met a lot of people from different part of Africa and the countries that has the laziest mens re S.A, Ivory Coast and Equatorial Guinea.

Your fact about Nigerian men being lazy during the Ghana must go period is baseless .... I really don't wanna start another argument because I see Most West African countries as a second home for me.

Lastly, Nigerian men are more ambitious that it's woman, that might not be the case in your country though.

The reason I mentioned those countries is because I hear the same stories from nigerian men on how men from those countries are lazy. Africans say the same thing about black Americans here in America. The fact of the matter is those who travel outside ones country tends to be the ambitious ones, so compare to the populace of a country they might seem lazier or unambitious.

Women are harder worker and more ambitious than their men counterpart. Go to any university accross the world where girls are allowed to go to school and u will find more women than men. Everywhere u go u will find out the women are harder worker than the men. Nigeria is not special.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 6:18am On Jul 25, 2014
aaronson: there you go ignant ghanian,well the human brain is wired to desire fine things and not necessarily greedy at some point in time

Nowadays everyone knows a nigerian even people in the western world. The only people that get tricked are not greedy people.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 6:19am On Jul 25, 2014
unapologetic:

That wasn't what I meant..... Most women are gold diggers and am sure u don't want me to write about my experience with a Ghanaian I once dated..... dude, don't start what u can't finish.

Please share your experience.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 6:20am On Jul 25, 2014
unapologetic:

Because marriage,Having a baby and dating are different words.....we all have preferences.

Then don't say you will choose them over nigerian women.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2014
fnep2smooth:
e- goat on the loss

cool
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: I see you are are here to make trouble. Remember you started this... just remember... I will refrain from insulting Ghanians since grand mother was from there and I know you want to turn this into Nigeria vs Ghana quarell.

Sorry to disappoint you. I am the least person to indulge in that. Only fools do that!

Not at all, I am also sharing my experience with Nigerians. I didn't insult anyone.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nowadays everyone knows a nigerian even people in the western world. The only people that get tricked are not greedy people.
But you said greedy ealier on,meaning you even clueless about your hypothesis,why not grab a seat sit down comfortably and wait on the nigerian to give a finger in the middle.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2014
aaronson: But you said greedy ealier on,meaning you even clueless about your hypothesis,why not grab a seat sit down comfortably and wait on the nigerian to give a finger in the middle.

That was a typo. The only people take gets trick are the greedy people. Remove the not from the sentence.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Agrika: 6:26am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Yet U wouldn't marry or have children with them. Who u fooling?
whats really ur problem? Are you a south african?No....then why taking aspirin for another person's headache.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by iterator25: 6:27am On Jul 25, 2014
missdebs: na wa o, no b d same naija men we dey call mumu hia? undecided

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ashantiking: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Agrika:
whats really ur problem? Are you a south african?No....then why taking aspirin for another person's headache.

We are having a convo, aren't we? I was bit confuse by the two statement. First he said he wouldn't marry or have children by South African then he went on to say he would choose South African over nigerian women. It was a bit confusing.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Not at all, I am also sharing my experience with Nigerians. I didn't insult anyone.
It's okay buddy!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Our currency has more value when compared to theirs so we tend to spend more even extravagantly, a potential nigerian man isnt stingy we no how to lavish money on ladies but the SA does not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.