Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77782 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Voicefilter: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gbyte:

You are so right about everything you said about Nigerian men, and most especially the part that they dont have plans to marry most of the SA ladies, I would give you some reasons why a Nigerian would not want to marry a South African lady:
SA Ladies love Cigaretter and Weed, they almost cant do without it, thats not a ideal woman for a Nigerian
SA Ladies don't like to be told what to do, they say you are controlling them and they tell you to Bleep off, "futsek/Voetsek"
SA Ladies would rather you go cook for them than they cook for you, only the ones that are used to Nigerians would use the kitchen, or they even live on Fast food which is expensive.
Some SA Ladies are so lose that have sex with friends living in the same house and they even make it known to you, some would even tell it to your face that they would sleep with your friend. Mind you, I said some. No Nigerian lady would be so confident to tell her BF she'd sleep with his friend and actually do it.
And finally, SA Ladies would take advantage of you as a foreigners, they have a "working" Police Officers who would listen to them first before listening to you as a foreigner, plus the fact that you don't understand what they are saying, so they would have built a case that would send you to jail before you even know it, and you'd be right there in front of them.
Just before I forget, they can stay away from sex for a long time, so if you leave your SA lady for a period of time to travel somewhere, trust me, there is 80% assurance that she'd be sleeping with someone else before you come back, including your friends.

These are things that would make a Nigerian rethink about them before making them a wife.

That is irresponsible what you are saying as this is just another misconception. It looks like either you have not associated with SA women personally or you watch too much television.

I have been honest and have never chetaed on my partner for 15 years. So be factual or do not comment if you have nothing to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by powerblaze(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Read it all..

Got just one thing to say..

@kinky, you got real class.. Wish the average naija gurl had an ounce of your intelligence, purposeful thinking and maturity

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by fearlessigboman(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Voicefilter:

That is irresponsible what you are saying as this is just another misconception. It looks like either you have not associated with SA women personally or you watch too much television.

I have been honest and have never chetaed on my partner for 15 years. So be factual or do not comment if you have nothing to say.

Mind you! he said some and not all...
re read

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Okeikpu(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
PrinxArthur1: I didn't say all but 70% and kinky I can't say u'll b easy for me,but if I want to, u won't know what hit u gal,u'll only know when u re on ground and don't underestimate any igbo guy from Anambra state precisely
Gbam!!! Etua ka osiri me cool

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Okeikpu(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
moneyhungry:
brother, I hail. anambra adigo mma.
Ndi nkwechili abatago..... umu Igbo joro ajo njo!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Aksonman: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
In that case I'm looking for a sexy South African babe to marry o, but i no get plenty money. She has to be ready to come live in my "face me i face u" one bedroom apartment in Lagos-where the entire compound shares one toilet. LOOOOOL

Interested SA sistas on this forum should please reach me on loveinlagos@gmail.com

I don comot this thread o!

grin grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
missdebs: na wa o, no b d same naija men we dey call mumu hia? undecided
d prophet shal nt b recognized in his own town... undecided...Naija n dier ways
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Okeikpu(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
pimplucious:

Ok this has got to be the funniest post ever. grin grin grin grin.
I nialy passout while lafin grin whoeva dat post...dat stuff is wked grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by marv1: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
EroZA: I advice you to read my comment four times....surely you write things you don't even understand ,all in the name of trying to be smart,what do you mean by south African women are crazy about naija boys..let me repeat again,those prostitutes you are sleeping with do not represent real south African women...you are collecting rubbish from dustbins and paint a good picture so that you look smart,we know that some foolish Nigerians like you who have been to SA are using that as an advantage so that they get recognition from their fellow Nigerians particularly those who have never been to SA..that if SA this SA that is none of your business,keep your Nigeria,south Africans will keep their SA,yo bloody fool

l
hello dnt bring ur hostility to NL all becos of what has been said. At least some people hav confirmed some of these things. Dont be angry BIKO. And dont start to begin to harass nigerians in SA because of this small arguement. Or else we shall export BOKO haram to SA. Lol.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by marv1: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1:

Brother, sorry if this forum has made you lost your valuable perception about Nigerians. Let me tell you something shocking about Nigerians. We are one of the craziest in Africa and on earth, with good twist.

If you do not grow thick skin, you can't survive in Nigeria or among Nigerians. That's why a Nigerian can survive in any country if he is determined, we are mostly fearless.

You may be forced to think that these people are like that offline but you will be shocked if you met majority of them offline to see a different personality offline, a striking reverse of what you see here.

Do not also be surprise that some are laughing behind their internet devices as they try to make you angry... a lot of folks on here are master of that act or art. smiley

Chill brother and just flow along.
. I dey laugh in german..,.. 2sexy where u dey all this while. I hope u dont comot 4 vci abi den beg u 2 stay.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
marv1: . I dey laugh in german..,.. 2sexy where u dey all this while. I hope u dont comot 4 vci abi den beg u 2 stay.
lmao... VCI can pay me na. we talking 5-6 figures projection and you talking let my people go? shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by naijamerican: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Voicefilter: I do not think anyone here has any right to talk on behalf of SA women. Kinkybraids you missed it dear.

Just relate your experiences and not generalise. I for one like my Africans brothers as brothers but nothing impresses most in terms of a love relationship.
1 Culture shock!
2 Personalities(most tend to be overated)
3 I do not like to be objectified or be a trophy because i am light skinned.
4 It is a misconception to think Nigerians are rich(I have seen a lot of poor ones)
5 Those I met tend to buy association with women
6 They are not as handsome as some believe(there are those few)
7 It goes back to taste(My SA men have more taste to me)Again taste is subjective
8 End Nigerian men are overrated because they do not appeal to every girl as most of the women I know would not even dream of dating a Nigerian l

That naija guy never called back after you gave up the goods huh?

No worries shah. Everything will be ok. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Dipwater(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
What is wrong with having sex or relationship with a CEO .abegi. Naija women know how to pretend they prefer to die in silence and denial than to follow their harts. Most of our married women are busy cheating on their husbys.

for the sake of the southie ,kinkybraid.amgoing to spit it out .nigerian girls luv money ,not all but a lot of them ,most especially the ibo girls.(Not their faults .its cultural)
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
OMG!!!! Neva knw that nigerian nationals could defend our country like dis ooo...then wat is stopin us frm enterin sambisa forest
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by ibietela2(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: During the nairaland highjack, I added one South African chic on facebook and through her, I have noticed how crazy she is about her naija guy. She practically loves everything about naija and she speaks pigin like one bred here...

Not just her but other SA ladies as well. They also have a facebook group for Southies married to Naija guys...

Why are they crazy about us? embarassed

Give me the link
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by soilsista(f): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
It's 2014 and we're still having this discussion? Hai ke *claps once*
LOL EroZA uthi ba si dopa ema tavern and scrapyards? O deep my brother.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by elected(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
OAAC: wow! Lmao, for real....like dafuqq they want bro...i hear this things, and find it hard to believe. Thought we are hated.

the most hated people on earth are the Americans, yet people can't do without them.
You just need to do us proud and learn to prove people wrong everywhere you go as a Nigerian. Yes, there's prejudice about being a Nigerian around the world. That's probably they way we do things, like our intimidating presence which is not justify by our development or ecological environment, otherwise, a lot would have looked up to us. That unfortunate failure, can be attributed to our government. Note:not all crimes are committed by our government, but their inability to educate people on how things should go . that's where their failure lies. The disappointment is disturbing. Individual Nigerians, have the intellectual potential to compete in the world stage. So unfortunate!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Elebiju: Ghanaians ko Galatians ni, Nigerians lead the pack when it comes to spenders, you ain't sincere bro and I'm sure you are religious.

Okay!!...I suggest we agree to disagree on this, because I firmly still stand by my comment, and I'm in no way, shape or form, changing my opinion about it.

On another note; What does my been religious have to do with my comment?....Pls stick to the agurement at hand okay?.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by SantaMafia: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mbilla: pls Sister just ignore him. Ghanaians are born to be stupid and hateful. I work with a Nigeria company in Ghana and we Nigerians are used to Ghanaians stupidity, inferiority complex and hatered.
what the hell is in this eediot's head? a nigerian mudder fugger ape with an IQ of 10. suffering smiling mor0n.you need to get rid of the generator fumes in your sick brain,huh? omo naija generator republic grin

foooolish shitnigerian modafaka! you live in Ghana and still insult the god people of Ghana? Thunder fire your blokos and your entire family! why don't you tell us exactly where you work/live so my boys can pay you a nice visit? then you will know what to say next time you feel like saying something about Ghana/Ghanaians.

shitnigerians are the most stvpid,senseless, dumb, lazy, greedy, ugly animals with sh1t-filled heads grin the most despicable animals on earth grin genocidal fagg0ts grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
donifez:

Ghanians keh, or no be this Ghana i dey.

You seem to be around the broke one"s.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Voicefilter: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
naijamerican:

That naija guy never called back after you gave up the goods huh?

No worries shah. Everything will be ok. grin

I do not have any interest in Naija guys please. They are just not to my taste. There are a lot of them who wish to have that SA fatty butt but they are just not for me. Do not get it twisted Puleeeeeeeez.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Voicefilter: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
The information here is misleading really misleading. Nigerians men are not necessarily rich people.Maybe a few.But to go as far as saying SA women are crazy about them that is taking it too far. Those few interested in them are in it for the money. When a person splashes money to get a woman and act like it is caring for me that is inferiority they do not believe they can get the woman without money. Then SA girls must be damn good. Being creative in bed does not make you a B..ch! If this is what you mean they your men are sexually boring.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by traware(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
SantaMafia: what the hell is in this eediot's head? a nigerian mudder fugger ape with an IQ of 10. suffering smiling mor0n.you need to get rid of the generator fumes in your sick brain,huh? omo naija generator republic grin

foooolish shitnigerian modafaka! you live in Ghana and still insult the god people of Ghana? Thunder fire your blokos and your entire family! why don't you tell us exactly where you work/live so my boys can pay you a nice visit? then you will know what to say next time you feel like saying something about Ghana/Ghanaians.

shitnigerians are the most stvpid,senseless, dumb, lazy, greedy, ugly animals with sh1t-filled heads grin the most despicable animals on earth grin genocidal fagg0ts grin

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kilmix: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Well these are great characteristics and im not disputing them but all I'm saying is that many Nigerian men who date SA women arent thinking long term or marriage as he knows he will go back home at some point to take a Nigerian wife. I strongly believe that if a South African girl dates a Nigerian man she should know its just for fun or to experiment but it mostly likely wont lead to marriage especially if he isnt based in SA. Im just being realistic...it saves a lot of heartache

Also the Stereo types about South African women (which are not true in all cases) dont really give SA women points in the marriege department when it comes to Nigerian men... or other foreign men

at this juncture am forced to take an exception to your comment.
I met this beautiful SA babe on FB. we've been friends for 3years now..
if I have the opportunity, I'll like to settle down with her. am sure my family will love her.
suffice it to say that I have never been to SA nor do I have the intention to live there (maybe my Masters degree).
I love my Naija nor be joke.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by traware(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Voicefilter:

I do not have any interest in Naija guys please. They are just not to my taste. There are a lot of them who wish to have that SA fatty butt but they are just not for me. Do not get it twisted Puleeeeeeeez.
You go on and tell 'em sista gurl!!!!!

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by AfricanFilm: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
South African Women Crazy about Naija guys - then why? Who said they are crazy - the post is based on an assumption that we must all support or counter against and it is not fair. It begs the question - who is better after we get tired of discussing an assumption - nigerian girls or south african girls - south african men or nigerian men. It relies on a border we didn't have but was created to steal our resources - a measurement of our identity on country names when we are both Africans and what's even worse is that - i know a lot of cases where both individuals got married making other written cases here null and void and i know a lot of cases where others have been scammed too. What do we achieve from asking whether SA women are crazy about naija guys. Personally i find the question absurd cause i know SA women who will NEVER date Nigerian guys so do we treat that case seperately in order to achieve the crazy bit? There are women who would NEVER date South African guys either so are they included in the crazy bit too I don't get it....

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by OXYGEN01: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
The day the last mumugerian will die foolishness will cease to exist. Mumugerians are the most foolish people I've ever heard of.You fools don't travel so anything that comes in that hollow heads with only generator fumes in them then u spew it out.Who will luv a mumugerian who stinks,a terrorist n human chopper. Flirting with prostitutes in other countries makes u fools think pple luv u.You fools are hated everywhere becos people think u pple are animals n criminals as well..By the time u fools will get sense boko haram might have finished killing u all.STUPIDITY AND FOOLISHNESS OF MUMUGERIANS ARE HEREDITARY INDEED.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by marv1: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
elected:

a german girl would do anything to stay with her Nigerian boyfriend. If you ask her why, no answer.
Nigerian girls in germany are complaining about the guys .

The kenyan girls are ready to do anything to snatch a Nigerian guy from his Nigerian girlfriend.
. Any facts.,? Comon stop it...
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by oluwafunmisho(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
9ja guys r blessed.S/A fEmAlE nid my dick ;D9ja guys r blessed.S/A fm dEy die 4 my dick
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by marv1: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: lmao... VCI can pay me na. we talking 5-6 figures projection and you talking let my people go? shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i trust u. Na my almamata sha. It must surely land. God don sign the voucher for there. D delivery is fast approachin.., cheers..

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by SantaMafia: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

You seem to be around the broke one"s.
the broke ones? what exactly do you mean?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Vele...lol,ngiyadlala sis wam

soilsista: It's 2014 and we're still having this discussion? Hai ke *claps once*
LOL EroZA uthi ba si dopa ema tavern and scrapyards? O deep my brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.