Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) (32598 Views)

Port Harcourt Mono Rail Test Run / Port Harcourt Mono-rail Updates / BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Desric(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
aguiyi: Test run from were to were pls, I just returned from station road and still wondering why I will join a train from UTC and highlight at Lagos bus stop.

Time when I go take climb up go enter the monorail don reach taxi to carry me reach and come back.

How will that train pass mile 1 flyover, how will it pass CFC, Garrison and others or is it ikwerre road that it will pass to greater port harcourt.

If so, why is Amaechi not completing the demolition and payment of necessary compensation if he want the next gov to complete this project or he is using that as an escape route to apportion blame when he finally leaves office
I bet people like you will be among the first set that'll strike a pose in this monorail for memorable photo shots.

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by 175(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, because Jonathan gets one or two policies right doesn't suggest he isn't daft. He has always been since his governorship days in Bayelsa. The truth is we are taking more steps backwards than forward which means cumulatively the fool is failing.
I praised Jonathan cassava bread policy but the fool went ahead to eat a billion naira worth of food in that financial year. Why wouldn't I knock him?
There is a huge difference between both of us and I don't fancy ur pitiable state.
While u praised Jonathan no matter what even if the drunkard ffucks u up, I praised (which is limited becos of limited good from him anyway) and knocks as deem fit.

Idiiot, you know wat? Tunda faya you! Criticise GEJ constructively and not these name calling!
Honestly, d day wey I go catch you ehn, I go tear u hot slap!

5 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by size38: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
I love Governor Amaechi and this project so much. Governance is a continuity. The next govt will carry on and take the project where they want it to be. Haters should go hug transformer and die.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by brownlords: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Demdem: I never supported this monorail from day 1. Now that Amaechi has left the killer party when he commenced this waste, it won't still make me support it.
Is part of his few bad decisions.

Demdem made reasonable comment at the time NMA is on strike? Please discontinue the drugs

Na spiritual problem after all

5 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by eaglechild: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
APC and failed monorail projects.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by ibietela2(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
stinggy: Haters will always hate. Won't these trains reduce the pressure off the roads?
one step @ a time. Now that the rail system is settled, he'll focus on repairing the damaged roads and building new ones.

some people just wanna hate for nothing sake

Reduce what? From UTC to Station bus stop

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by ibietela2(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Justpassing1: .....meanwhile there is not a single traffic light working in the whole of PH...not ONE!

I think sau na only me notice.......
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by robinicule(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Aluu boys should not go and burn this thing
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Moheat(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Where are the pictures and besides, the monorail no dey move? Source please. APC and noise

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by MadCow1: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
aguiyi: Test run from were to were pls, I just returned from station road and still wondering why I will join a train from UTC and highlight at Lagos bus stop.

Time when I go take climb up go enter the monorail don reach taxi to carry me reach and come back.

How will that train pass mile 1 flyover, how will it pass CFC, Garrison and others or is it ikwerre road that it will pass to greater port harcourt.

If so, why is Amaechi not completing the demolition and payment of necessary compensation if he want the next gov to complete this project or he is using that as an escape route to apportion blame when he finally leaves office

the cost of building that monorail is crippling especially in an urban area like port-harcourt.

The first city planners did not provide for the future. The monies paid in compensation alone is staggering. That's why the monorail was broken down into milestones. This is the first leg. The next would start from where this one stopped. The master plan for the monorail covers from Lagos bustop to Obigbo and from Azikiwe road to the Airport.

Relax, he is setting a precedence that can't be ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
stinggy: Haters will always hate. Won't these trains reduce the pressure off the roads?
one step @ a time. Now that the rail system is settled, he'll focus on repairing the damaged roads and building new ones.

shut up
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Expsbterror(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
justi4jesu: Reallyy.....Are u sure of this @OP

And what kind of mono rail will be passing on someone's roof shocked shocked

Source please

Its d mono RAIN....

*sipping my coffee * minding my business.. cool
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by gistmelove(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors limited. The company was formed to provide general importation, sales and supplies of building materials.

Such as: High Quality stone coated stone tile roofing sheet,Doors,security doors,Aluminum roofing step tile and long span,We have all this product in different colors and gauge with affordable prices.

1.) 0.55mm SOUTH KOREA stone coated step tile roofing sheet is =N=2,400 per square meter

2.) 0.45mm SOUTH KOREA stone coated step tile roofing sheet is =N=2,000 per square meter

3.) 0.45mm SOUTH KOREA ROMAN DESIGN =N=2,600 per square meter

4.) SHINGLE 2,700

accessories:

Ridge Cap @ =N= 1,300per/meter

Valley Gutter @ =N= 1,400
per/meter
facial cover @ =N= 1,300
per/meter
Bash board cover @ =N= 1,300
per/meter
repair kit @ =N= 5,000

Treated Nails= 1200 per kg
Installation per square meter =N= 200

ALUMINUM Roof step tile

0.55mm aluminum roofing =N=1,300 Per square meter

0.45mm aluminum roofing =N=1,200 Per square meter

We have available means of transportation..but the bill will from your side.

CALL AYYUB ON : 08085310359

To know more about stone coated roofing tile watch dis video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSWSmC5FYSU

Good Job Gov.. Amechi..

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by MadCow1: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
I have always supported the monorail project. I have said it and still say it; All Amaechi needs to do to crown his tenure as Governor is deliver this monorail, deliver greater port-Harcourt, deliver the Afam 2 gas turbine, deliver the new stadium and that East Wst road inter-change.

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by alentyno: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2014

Lol rail system settled? when last did you visit ph?
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by DoroMega: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lets see how it goes.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Waste of time, money and strength. This project is the worst thing that has ever happened to Rivers state. The distance of this useless project is trekable in less than 10mins. With no space to expand the rail. Now the last train stop is at Silverbird , let's see how he wants to take that thing thru mile one flyover... angry angry angry
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by chlowi(f): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Looks more like a joke to me

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by cupid4ig(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
op na only this pic u snap?
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by awodman: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

the cost of building that monorail is crippling especially in an urban area like port-harcourt.

The first city planners did not provide for the future. The monies paid in compensation alone is staggering. That's why the monorail was broken down into milestones. This is the first leg. The next would start from where this one stopped. The master plan for the monorail covers from Lagos bustop to Obigbo and from Azikiwe road to the Airport.

Relax, he is setting a precedence that can't be ignored.

For over 7 years he has been in govt we have been relaxing..when will our wait end?...So he can't build more than 3Km in 7 years?
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by NaLaugh: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
What distance does it cover?
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by 299: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
What a joke grin grin...The distance of this 'mumu rail' is like walking from one goal post to the other in a football field. Stuppid governor

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
remsonik: Thunder fire ameachi over and over again. A 3km monorail constructed with 50 billion nairashockedshocked of tax payers money.
Mtcheeewww
400 billion; actually...
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by 299: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Port harcourt mumu rail; The highest scam of the year. Amechi will surely go to jail for this.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
cyril10:

One useless monorail at the expense of soooo many bad roads in PH.
misplaced priority. SMH
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by remsonik(f): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Raymondenyi: 400 billion; actually...
400 what Our leaders are wicked!!
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Kenswag(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wow, nice development, this will somehow ease traffic, this governor always has people oriented projects at hearts, and wants a better rivers state, though some people hate him based on the fact he isn't supporting president GEJ,but he is working.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
_____
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Make person no fall one day from that monorail o, Just saying
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by VocalWalls: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Not sure I'll patronize it, except for a #selfie

I'd rather use a cab
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by silverspring4ev(f): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=flyingdutchman]YOU CAN'T PLEASE NIGERIANS! WE ACCUSED THE MAN OF EMBARKING ON A FAILED PROJECT, HE HAS DELIVERED BUR YET, WE COMPLAIN.
I ASK AGAIN, WHEN DID WE BECOME SO HATEFUL AND BITTER? SOME WOULD REPLY : "EVER SINCE POLITICIANS MESSED WITH US" . I CHOOSE TO BE DIFFERENT- FREE OF BILE AND BITTERNESS.
FOR THE SAKE OF MY UNBORN CHILDREN, I CHOOSE LOVE
[as in eh...the whole thing is getting out of hand and when you realise that most of this people spewing out this hateful uttrances are young people, you ll be abashed. My question now is, what makes them different from the people they are hating and calling names? If one must criticise, why not do it constructively. How can this generation raise sound and responsible children? Demit! I would rather stick to love,hate is just a waste of emmotion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock / Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates / Soldiers Stop EFCC Operatives From Marking Jafaru Mohammed's Forfeited Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.