Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) (32596 Views)

Port Harcourt Mono Rail Test Run / Port Harcourt Mono-rail Updates / BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2014
ibietela2:

Been living there since 2000 until the bastard decided to destroy Abonnema wharf

i was against him destroying Abonnema wharf but those hoodlums were turning that place to something else but that rendered most residents
homeless
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by ibietela2(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

i was against him destroying Abonnema wharf but those hoodlums were turning that place to something else but that renedered most residents
homeless

Nothing has been done there (the last time I saw it)
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by skullz: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amaechi has succeeded in completing the shortest monorail in the history of mankind.....Station to UTC.........*Cheers*grin

3 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Symphony007: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
It took over 10 years to construct the miami monorail which is now one of the best in the world. Hopefully the next governor of rivers state will have the brains to continue this project. Nigerians are myopic loafers. If a monorail or subway system was started in lagos in the 80's or 90's...will lagos be the traffic disgrace and nightmare it is today? Won't lagos be a modern metropolis like Johannesburg? Ignorant myopism.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Symphony007: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
skullz: Amaechi has succeeded in completing the shortest monorail in the history of mankind.....Station to UTC.........*Cheers*grin
ignoramus!! Go and study monorails all around the world. It took some cities over 20 years to complete there's... Some are still undergoing expansion into other parts of the city decades later. It's up to the next governor to have the foresight to continue it.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
skullz: Amaechi has succeeded in completing the shortest monorail in the history of mankind.....Station to UTC.........*Cheers*grin

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by skullz: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Symphony007: .
Fork you sire! wink

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by benson81(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
stinggy: Haters will always hate. Won't these trains reduce the pressure off the roads?
one step @ a time. Now that the rail system is settled, he'll focus on repairing the damaged roads and building new ones.

some people just wanna hate for nothing sake
I guess you are not in port harcourt and u hav not seen this monorail with ur own naked eyes.the distance covered by this rail can be covered on foot in 25-30 mins.and for all the billions of naira.no be everthing be PDP vs APC ,make we dey face reality ooo.dia is God ooo!

6 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by OdionOdion: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hardly hear Gov Ameachi running mouth:thanks to Ekiti election result and Nyanko's impeacehment.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by jamace(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
That monorail looks like Amaechi's coffin. angry He has used that thing to loot Rivers state money. History will pursue his miserable soul into the grave.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
justi4jesu: Reallyy.....Are u sure of this @OP

And what kind of mono rail will be passing on someone's roof shocked shocked

Source please

Ignorant fellow, its an overhead train station not someone house.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Omeife2: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
justi4jesu: Reallyy.....Are u sure of this @OP

And what kind of mono rail will be passing on someone's roof shocked shocked

Source please

Thats not someones roof..Its the station.
Ridiculus project i must say. Its not more than 2km long

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by vicpeace: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
This is the same project he started since 2010 till now, its still W.I.P- work in progress. That Amaechi of a Governor is a noise maker
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Ignorant fellow, its an overhead train station not someone house.

R.etard...
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by mmoney: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nnamdipaul: Governor Rotimi Amaechi is working...

What's your view??
You should have posted more than one picture the monrail coach coming to you and moving away from you
But this one I will say it is just fraud in the Highest Order

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

R.etard...

R.E.T.A.R.D /7ce
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by cybergee(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=silverspring4ev][/quote]
pls if you can come to ph, you will be shocked and dumbfounded. This project to the best of my knowledge is a scam. All the pdp,apc etc are all scam.Just forget whatsoever promise until we have a revolution.If anything good will happen at all, we need to pray for God's intervention.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by manck: 1:08am On Jul 24, 2014
grin cool embarassed

+ 447448109411
+18687662084
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Jummeee(f): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2014
That monorail is a complete waste of taxpayers money. Those pillars can build flyovers in Garrison, G.R.A junction, Artillery etc. That train you see is just fancy. It has not moved and will not move till I don't know when. Its not hating on Amaechi its being realistic.

2 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by flyingdutchman(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
I entire family resides in Port Harcourt...
naijanaso:

My dear, it's not a hate thing. Maybe you don't stay in PH. What we are saying is that the amount spent on this monorail thing is too much for such a short distance and area o the town that doesn't attract traffic even at peak periods. No matter how well done this project might be, I think it will not serve any purpose. Come to PH and you will appreciate that the roads are terrible. He should have spent this money on more meaningful projects. He really tried in his first tenure. Monorail is a welcome thing but the siting is not good. May God help him sha.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Itydee(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
who can tell me the progress on the monorail project. Is the monorail in use now?
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by cupid4ig(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Itydee: who can tell me the progress on the monorail project. Is the monorail in use now?
for where. Was in ph last week nothing just as old as before

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by shota(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
This must be another Igbo man dreams about Rivers State. These Igbo people think of Rivers State more than the Rivers people think of their state.. Why ?
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by tit(f): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
shota: This must be another Igbo man dreams about Rivers State. These Igbo people think of Rivers State more than the Rivers people think of their state.. Why ?

bigot!
have you taken a ride on the monorail?

5 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by KnowAll(m): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2014
Amechi is a 419 gangster!

3 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by shota(m): 2:38am On Sep 17, 2014
Jummeee: That monorail is a complete waste of taxpayers money. Those pillars can build flyovers in Garrison, G.R.A junction, Artillery etc. That train you see is just fancy. It has not moved and will not move till I don't know when. Its not hating on Amaechi its being realistic.

Money he should have used to construct Trans Kalabari road or even complete Bonny Bodo road.

2 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by cupid4ig(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2014
shota:

Money he should have used to construct Trans Kalabari road or even complete Bonny Bodo road.
that rumuokoro road nko?
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Abagworo(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2014
vicpeace: This is the same project he started since 2010 till now, its still W.I.P- work in progress. That Amaechi of a Governor is a noise maker

This project is just 4 years old and though I was initially against it, I've realized it is the biggest move in Nigerian history as far as urban development is concerned. After reading about monorails, I realized that it is quite fast and not a short distance by monorail standards.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by shota(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
cupid4ig: that rumuokoro road nko?

That one too. But that road is more of an LGA road than state govt road. It is an Internal road and not inter city road or inter LGA road.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Abagworo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
shota:

That one too. But that road is more of an LGA road than state govt road. It is an Internal road and not inter city road or inter LGA road.

Amaechi has tried in the Bodo-Opobo road. Opobo people will drive home this Xmass.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by talktimi(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
It seems the shout of Amaechi's lethargy during his second tenure has finally gotten to him, I've been seeing a marked improvement on the activities of contractors (minus MCC on iwofe road) handling road projects.
Though I still maintain that the monorail project is a monumental scam capable of sending him into political Hades permanently. That and other graciously silenced thievery's
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by davo3286: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Op, your topic is deceptive. Just as all those involved in the monorail project deceived some of the public by putting that "thing" up there over night as like they are test running it. Please, answer the following questions. Test run which monorail? Test run from where to where? Who and who witnessed the test run? Did you see the car move on the rail? Do you have a video of the test run? I want to believe you were present at the purported test run, but then why didn't you video it? How can you test run a rail system without a complete circuit, is it possible? The monorail project is a landmark project of the RVSG of which the first phase is yet to be completed. My friend stop lying to the public! angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$600m Chinese Rail Loan Not Diverted – Okonjo-iweala / Shettima Donates Utility Vehicles To Army - Photos / Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.